My Atlantean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a very, very long time.

"Do not worry about the water. I can make you sleep through the trip to the surface and breathe for you as I did before."

Yes, please. His wonderful lips pressed firmly against hers. She absently wondered if he could kiss her while she was unconscious.

"Make me sleep? You mean like magic?"

"You would call it that, yes."

Kadeon offered his arm. "Let us return to the cave. Then I shall swim to the surface to see if the area has cleared." Before she could open her mouth to protest, he added, "And I will bring back food and drink."

Though not happy at the prospect of Kadeon leaving her alone in the cave, Shauna couldn't deny that she was positively famished and horribly dehydrated.

Reluctantly, she curled her small hand around his bicep and together they walked back to the cave.

#

"Here you go," Kadeon announced as he sidled through the cleft in the cave wall. In one hand he carried a pouch that exuded the powerful aroma of cooked fish.

Shauna sat up at the sound of his voice and watched with admiration as he strode to the center of the cave. She swiped a bit of saliva from the corner of her mouth, grinning at the knowledge that it wasn't merely the prospect of eating that had caused her mouth to suddenly start watering.

She allowed her eyes to drift to Kadeon's wrap which, once again, was bulging proudly. She wasn't sure if she should be impressed or terrified.

He knelt next to her, untied the pouch and used the material as a makeshift picnic blanket. Inside was skein of water and another smaller pouch. He pulled the top off the skein and offered it to her. "Take a drink."

She looked at it and then him. If he thought she was going to drink saltwater, he was nuts. But she didn't smell any salt.

"Go ahead," he coaxed with a smile. "Trust me."

She tentatively raised the skein to her lips, took a sip, paused, then took another. "Oh, dear God, that's good." The cool, delicious water burned and soothed as it slid down her parched throat. She tipped the skein and drank deeply.

"Easy, easy," Kadeon said, gently pulling at her wrist.

"That is amazing."

With a prideful look, he replied, "I am glad you like it."

"But where did you get it?"

"There is a place just inland, approximately ten miles from here, which has a spring-fed well."

Shauna nearly choked. "Ten miles." She chuckled. "Yeah, right."

Kadeon stared at her with unblinking eyes.

"You're serious?"

More unblinking eyes.

"Ten miles? You were only gone 45 minutes; an hour at the most."

"I am a very fast swimmer."

Shauna opened her mouth to protest but sighed instead.

"And," Kadeon said as he unwrapped the other pouch, "a little something to eat."

Shauna stared at what appeared to be a golden fillet of fish. As if reading her mind, Kadeon said, "Sea Trout."

She picked it up. "You cooked it?"

"Yes. I built a small fire and cooked it upon a flat rock. But I am afraid it did not heat evenly."

He had time to swim ten miles for spring water and catch and cook a fish. Riiight.

"Well, it looks and smells delicious." She took a small bite off one end and closed her eyes. Oh, sweet heaven. She didn't think she'd ever tasted anything so divine, but not just because she was so hungry. It was cooked perfectly, despite Kadeon's apology. The tasty meat flaked off at a mere touch and the fire it'd been cooked over gave it a hint of smokiness.

"It's really good," she said between bites. "Really, really good."

Kadeon stuck out his chest a little further; his chin lifted a bit more. He looked like the brave hunter who'd brought his woman a feast. Shauna sighed at what she deemed the perfect vision of masculinity.

About half way through the meal, she realized she hadn't asked about the status of the search. "Hey, what'd you see on the surface?"

"Ah, yes." Kadeon's brow furrowed; a slight grimace tugged at the corners of his mouth. "Three Coast Guard vessels are involved in the search. I was able to get close enough to one of the ships to overhear a conversation. By morning, there should be only one left. I can take you to the surface at that time."

"Oh," Shauna said between bites. That's-that's good." But the tone of her voice sounded less than convincing. She wondered about that and the near pained look on Kadeon's face when he'd mentioned her leaving in the morning. She should've been happy at the prospect of getting out of the cave and back to her life, her world. Not that she was in any hurry to get back to Robert, the jerk-face piece-of-shit.

Shauna asked, "So, Robert is gone?" though she figured Kadeon would've mentioned him if he'd still been in the area.

"Yes. Though I do not know when he left."

"Big surprise there." Shauna sighed and shook her head. But she wasn't sad that her husband had abandoned the search. It was the fact that she'd wasted the last ten years with him. That'd she hadn't given up on him when he'd so clearly given up on her.

"Why are you with him?" Kadeon asked. "You are obviously unhappy."

Shauna chuckled. "How much time have you got?"

He gave her a puzzled look. "I have no place to be right now."

"It was a rhetor-never mind." Shauna raked her fingers through her hair as she gathered her courage. "We met and started dating when I was working on my PhD and Robert was fresh out of law school. It was really great, you know. He was smart and handsome and kind. He treated me like a queen, too, doted on me, I suppose. But he-um. Well, he . . ."

"You do not have to tell me."

"No, it's okay. He, uh, well, he enjoyed having sex with different people . . . and with more than one person at a time. He was really nervous about revealing this to me, but he didn't want there to be any secrets between us. So he told me. I'd only been involved in traditional, monogamous relationships but I was okay with his lifestyle, as strange as that sounds. To be honest, I'd always found the open-relationship concept intriguing, as well as group sex. Well, he couldn't believe it. He said he'd hoped to find someone to commit to, emotionally, but doubted it would ever happen. He took a chance and asked if I wanted to try a three-way with him and one of his female friends. I did and we, well, did it, that next weekend." Shauna couldn't suppress a blush. "And I, uh, liked it, to say the least. And from that point on, we've engaged in partner-swapping and group sex."

Shauna paused and chanced a look at Kadeon. His expression was unreadable, which unnerved her more than if he'd been clearly disgusted with her. She wondered if she should stop, but figured she might as well tell him all of it.

"We'd been together for a year when he asked me to marry him. I agreed, convinced I'd found the man for me, and it was really great for a while. I got hired at a local university, and Robert was already on the fast-track to making partner at his law firm. We were practically inseparable outside of work; we went to parties, ate at the best restaurants, took fabulous vacations. Then a few years ago he started spending more and more time at the office, or with his friends. I tried to rationalize his behavior, but it was obvious he was avoiding me. I didn't know what was happening, and he sidestepped the topic anytime I brought it up." Shauna shrugged. "He just stopped loving me, I guess."

Kadeon continued to stare at her. His face was still unreadable, for the most part, but Shauna detected a hint of sadness in his eyes.

She felt a sudden rush of anger. "I don't need your pity."

"I do not pity you. But I am sorry this has caused you so much grief."

Shauna chuckled and smiled ruefully. "Me, too."

After a few moments of awkward silence, she asked, "Sooo, you're not disgusted that I'm a swinger?"

It took him a moment to translate what swinger meant before he replied. "My people engage in much the same activities. Some forego the pleasures of multiple partners, committing themselves to one another both physically and emotionally, but many do not. Neither lifestyle is looked upon as good or bad. Both are equally accepted."

"Really? Huh. In my society, anything but monogamy is looked down upon, at least by the majority. Many think you can't commit yourself to another and still have other sex partners."

"Perhaps that will change as your kind continues to evolve."

"I wouldn't hold my breath."

Kadeon nodded at the remnants of the fish. "Finish your meal. It will help make you stronger."

Shauna nodded and ate the last few bites. Then she said, "I'm sorry I got mad before. I had no right, but I thought you felt sorry for me and I couldn't stand that."

"I only wish you to be happy, Shauna. You are young, beautiful and positively effervescent. He paused then sheepishly admitted: "It brought me great pleasure to bring you food and drink. The look of surprise on your face when you tasted the fish, well, it brought me great joy. You have looked so sad every other time, so burdened with your thoughts-"

Kadeon abruptly stopped talking and seemed to inwardly curse himself. He hastily collected the pouches he'd used to transport the fish and skein of water.

Shauna reached forward and stopped him with a hand upon his arm; he tensed under her touch. "What do you mean you've only seen me look sad? Other times? Burdened with my thoughts?"

Kadeon leaned back. He stared at one of the cave walls for a few moments before meeting her questioning gaze. "I have seen you before, other than at the lecture I attended," he admitted. "I was quite taken with you, then. You spoke so intelligently and passionately." He stared at his knees for a moment before fixing her with a gaze that made her breath catch. "And you were stunningly beautiful. I followed you home, pleasantly surprised that you lived on the water. The next night I swam close to the pier and saw you sitting there in a chair. You were wrapped in a blanket and drinking a glass of wine. I could tell from your eyes that you had been crying and I could not help but wonder why and what could make you so distraught." He shook his head. "I was intrigued, I suppose. A creature as lovely as you should only know happiness and pleasure . . ." he trailed off. "Anyways, I began swimming by your home on a regular basis; mostly at night, but sometimes during the day."

Shauna couldn't believe what she was hearing. She should've been furious at Kadeon's spying, but she wasn't. In fact she was touched that he'd been concerned for her, that he'd risked being seen to return time and time again. Then a disturbing thought settled deep in the pit of her stomach. She wanted to ignore it, push it away, but couldn't.

"We have pool parties sometimes. Well, sex parties," Shauna admitted. "Did you ever come by during one of those?"

Kadeon turned as his face flushed.

Shauna looked down at her feet and hesitantly asked, "So, um, you saw me having sex?"

"Yes." Kadeon swallowed. "Yes I did."

"And, uh, what'd you think?"

"I thought you were the most stunning creature I had ever seen. I gave myself relief numerous times while watching."

Shauna glanced at Kadeon's heated face. His lips, so soft and strong, seemed fuller. His green eyes flared like the gems all around them. She glimpsed the bulge in his wrap-dear God-which was visibly pulsing. Moisture flooded her aching pussy; her nipples stood fully erect. Kadeon licked his lips as he stared at the large nubs. His gaze slid down. She spread her legs a little.

Kadeon's eyes flickered at the sight of her glistening mound. She thought she'd imagined it, the way they seemed to strobe from vibrant to glowing green. When it happened again, she gasped, shaken by an overwhelming need that shook her to the core. And from the hungry look in his mysterious eyes, she knew he felt it, too.

She spread her legs further and asked in a husky voice, "Do you desire me?" Yes, a rhetorical question, but she wanted to hear him express his need.

His eyes glowed brighter, though such a thing didn't seem possible. The gems embedded in the walls and ceiling matched their intensity. "Yes," he rasped. "I am in physical pain from wanting you."

Shauna gazed at his straining erection and moaned at the wet spot blossoming at its tip. "We can't have that," she purred, moving to her hands and knees. She leaned forward and brushed her lips against his.

Kadeon returned the gesture before opening his mouth. She accepted his thick tongue and sucked it rhythmically. She gasped when she felt his hands on her breasts, moaned as he kneaded them and gently squeezed her nipples.

Their kisses grew desperate, feverish. Shauna nearly cried when Kadeon pulled back and told her to lie down. Her body was on fire. Her breasts ached and her pussy throbbed in time with her pounding heart.

She lied down and stared, wide-eyed, as Kadeon crawled between her spread legs, his shoulder blades rising and falling with each movement. Shauna began panting as he positioned himself atop her. His skin, so smooth and flawless, covered the firmest muscles she'd ever felt. She reached up and ran her hands over his shoulders, down his broad back and over his rock-hard, heavenly ass. Her pussy clenched when he leaned down and licked the crease of her lips. She parted them and moaned when he covered them with his own.

Kadeon's kiss was soft at first, gentle. Their tongues twined for a few heartbeats before their mouths fell into a rhythm. He tasted so good, fresh and masculine at the same time. She couldn't get enough of it.

Their kisses grew in intensity until they were practically attacking each other, alternating between kissing and nipping and suckling each other's lips. It was as though they'd both finally found something they'd been denied for far too long.

Shauna groaned when Kadeon pulled back. "I must taste the rest of you," he ground out between ragged breaths.

"God yes."

Kissing and licking with tiny flicks along her sensitive flesh, he started at her neck. When he reached her breasts, he palmed them both. He stared at her as he massaged them, occasionally flicking the ripe berries with a broad finger. When Shauna could take no more of his teasing, she begged, "Please, Kadeon. Suck them. Please."

He leaned down and took one of the distended nubs into his mouth. He drew on it, evoking a mixture of pleasure and pain that threatened to take Shauna over the edge.

"Oh! Oh, Kadeon, harder."

He greedily sucked and nibbled on the engorged nipple before tending to its twin.

Shauna thought she was dying. She couldn't believe the sensations, the pleasures, racing through her body. She felt dizzy from the intensity. Many had pleasured her with their tongues, but nothing had ever felt this good, or this right.

And Kadeon was a true oral master, alternating between licking and sucking and nibbling with varied pressures. Shauna actually felt like she was about to come. And she knew it would only get better when he took her aching pussy with his mouth, when he put his hard cock deep inside her.

Once Shauna's breasts were swollen and red from his attentions, Kadeon moved lower, tracing a wet trail down her soft flesh. When he reached the glistening folds, he stared at them for a moment, a look of profound appreciation causing his normally intense face to go slack, which made her want him even more. No one had ever looked at any part of her like that. Her past boyfriends, Robert, the men and women she'd fucked-not a one had shown raw, honest desire like Kadeon. Where they'd felt only lust, he felt need, burning, aching need.

"Oh, God!" Shauna screamed at a quick flick to her clit. She gasped over and over again as Kadeon continued to tease it. She was about to beg him for more when he slid his tongue between her slick folds, drawing it upwards in a long, sensuous stroke.

With great thoroughness, he licked and sucked her pussy before returning to her swollen clit. But this time he didn't flick the sensitive flesh with his tongue. Rather he placed his lips around it and drew heavily upon the little pearl. Shauna's cry of ecstasy seized in her throat as two thick fingers entered her tight channel and began stroking the ultra-sensitive bundle of nerves against the forward wall.

Unable to breath, she squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples. The pleasure-pain, coupled with the way Kadeon was tending her clit and the wicked ministrations of his fingers, proved too much. With a cry of ecstasy, she bucked her hips and exploded in an earth-shattering orgasm that coated her lover's mouth and checks with her juices.

Oh, God. Oh, fuck. Never, never before.

Shauna struggled to calm herself in the wake of the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced, but her heart was pounding and her lungs ached from lack of oxygen. She needed to take control lest she burn to ash, utterly destroyed by the unadulterated pleasure racing along every nerve in her body.

She gently pushed Kadeon to his back and straddled his chest. "My turn," she breathed. His eyelids grew heavy, but his brilliant eyes flared anew.

She leaned forward and licked his beautiful lips before suckling them one at a time. When she began drawing on his tongue, she undulated her body, brushing her breasts and mound against his chest and abdomen. Fists curled into tight balls, Kadeon groaned at each teasing touch.

When she was satisfied that she'd thoroughly kissed him into a stupor, Shauna slid down his body. They'd both started sweating, making their skin hot and slippery. She whimpered at the feel of sliding against each other; the way his powerfully-ridged abdomen rasped against her clit and nipples.

She kissed around the band of his wrap. His bulging cock slid across her cheek, chin, then her other cheek. She moaned when she felt the heat of it on her skin. She grasped the knot of material at his left hip and slowly untied it while she continued to deliver soft kisses to his rippling abs.

Shauna absently wondered what other parts of him-besides his gills and webbed hands and feet-weren't completely human. Then she gasped loudly when the knot came undone and the wrap slide free.

Definitely human.

It was so thick she knew she couldn't get her fingers all the way around it. A few blood-gorged veins stood out against the silky flesh; his smooth sack was heavy but drawn tight. She wondered how she could possibly take his massive member. She'd had big before, though this wasn't big-it was HUGE. But Shauna was wetter than she'd ever been before. Surely her juices, and putting forth effort to relax her muscles, would be enough.

Taking the immense shaft in her hand, she lowered her head and blew across the swollen crown. Kadeon shuddered and a pearly bead breached the tiny slit. Shauna used her thumb to smear the droplet of come around and over the head. Then she bent down and took a lick. "Mmm . . . you taste good." She took another lick, this time swirling her tongue around. "So, so good."

She continued licking and sucking the large crown before running her tongue along the length of the shaft a few times. Each lick rewarded her with another pearly bead, which she hungrily accepted. She absently wished she had a bigger mouth-or could unhinge her jaw like a snake-because the thick pole of flesh was so large. She could barely get her mouth past the head.

To ensure every inch was properly attended, she alternated between sucks of the broad head and licks of the stout shaft. Then she took one of his tightly drawn balls into her mouth. Kadeon arched his back and hissed loudly when she drew on it. She tended to it and its twin as she pumped her hand up and down his throbbing erection.

Kadeon was moaning with pleasure from her skilled attentions; corded muscles strained in his arms, legs and powerful torso; sweat beaded along his brow and upper lip. Shauna was amazed-and a little slighted-that he was able to keep from coming despite her ardent ministrations. She'd never been with a man, or woman, who could keep from having an orgasm when she was giving it her oral-all. Then again she'd never been with anyone as sexually imposing as Kadeon; no one who emitted such raw energy with every movement of their body, every word that passed their delicious lips. She put both hands on his shaft, one atop the other, and marveled at how much flesh was still exposed. She gulped, wondering again how he could possibly fit inside her.