My Aunt Kelly's Naked Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to keep this sexual correspondence going, I needed to respond to her again. Yet, before I did, I asked SusanJillParker what to write. Feeling as if I was walking on a tightrope, one false email could be disastrous.

"Watching you cum was sexually arousing for your Aunt Kelly. Ask her why seeing you cum was so sexually exciting," wrote Susan.

I took Susan's advice when responding to my aunt.

"Tell me, Auntie, what did you specifically like about me cumming," I asked?

Not even having to think about formulating her response, she wrote back immediately.

"Seriously? Seeing my nephew's erect cock and masturbating himself was so erotically arousing. Then, seeing you cumming made me hot and horny," she wrote back. "It's been a long time since I've had a cum bath," she wrote with a laugh.

She paused and I gave her time to collect her thoughts. I was still hoping that she'd reciprocate my nudity with her nudity and send me a photo of her naked tits, her naked pussy, and her naked ass.

"After the death of your uncle and after breaking up with my boyfriend, with me no longer having a man in my life, I haven't had sex in a while," she confessed. "I'm so lonely. I'm so horny. I'm so sexually frustrated," she wrote.

Then, she wrote something that shocked me as much as it sexually excited me.

"I'm unembarrassed to tell you that I'll be masturbating over your naked photos tonight," she wrote. "Thank you for sending me those nude photos of yourself. I'll be imagining your hard, erect, naked cock in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy."

'Oh, wow! Seriously? My aunt will be masturbating over me tonight while imagining my hard, naked cock in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy.'

Instead of responding to what she wrote in another, return email, I wanted to hear her voice. Ready to have phone sex with my aunt, I picked up my phone and called her.

"Hello?"

I paused before answering her while wondering what she was wearing.

"Hello, Auntie," I said.

She laughed in the phone.

"Thank you for making the day of a mature woman. After seeing your naked prick, don't call me Auntie. Call me Kelly," she said laughing again. "I'm unembarrassed and unashamed to tell you that you have a nice, big prick. If you're willing and don't feel uncomfortably guilty about crossing the incestuous line, I'd love to have sex with you sometime."

'Oh, my God. Seriously? Are you kidding me? My aunt sexually solicited me. My aunt wants to have sex with me sometime,' I thought. 'My aunt wants me to call me Kelly as if she's my girlfriend instead of my aunt.'

"Tell me, I'm curious to know, what will you think about when masturbating over seeing my naked prick and over me cumming," I wrote?

She laughed out loud.

"I hope you're not offended but after seeing your big prick, I'd love to stroke your prick, suck your prick, and fuck your prick. I'd love for you to not only cum in my mouth but also all over my face, across my naked breasts, and in my pussy, too. I'd love for you to give me a cum bath."

# # #

There was a long, uncomfortable silence on the phone when she paused before asking me her next question.

"I'm curious to know. Do you masturbate over me?"

'Do I masturbate over her? Is the Pope Catholic?'

I couldn't count how many times I masturbated over my aunt while imagining cumming in her mouth, all over her face, in her red hair, and across her naked breasts.

"Sexually attracted to you, I've always masturbated over imagining you naked and having incestuous sex with you, Kelly," I confessed with an uncomfortable laugh.

Returning my laugh with her laugh, she laughed, too.

Encouraged by Susan to ask my aunt the question, I took another big breath for courage before asking my aunt what I needed to ask her.

"What do you masturbate about," I asked?

Not having to wait for her response, she responded immediately.

"I masturbate over the thought of me taking you in my hand to stroke you before taking you in my mouth to suck you and before taking you in my pussy to fuck you," she said without shame or guilt.

No doubt for my benefit, she made her masturbation session more personal. After taking the phone conversation to the next level, she had already said more than I hoped to hear her say.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'My aunt masturbates while thinking of stroking me, sucking me, and fucking me. Clearly, my aunt wants to have sex with me as much as I want to have sex with her.'

"What do you think about when masturbating over me," my aunt asked?

I pulled out my cock and slowly stroked myself.

"I'm masturbating over you right now. I'm masturbating over the thoughts of you naked. I'm masturbating over the sexual fantasy of you blowing me. I'm masturbating over you stroking my prick while sucking my prick. I masturbating over the sexually excited thought of cumming in your mouth. I'm masturbating over the thought of cumming all over your face, in your beautiful, lush red hair, and across your big, naked breasts. I'd masturbating over the thought of giving you a cum bath," I said while stroking myself faster and harder.

She let out a sexy laugh.

"I'd love to stroke you," said my aunt surprising me. "I'd love to blow you," said my aunt shocking me. "I'd love to suck your cock. I'd love for you to cum in my mouth, all over my face, and across my naked breasts. I'd love for you to give me a cum bath," she said again.

'Oh, my God. I don't believe this. My sexual fantasy finally coming true, 48-year-old MILF of an aunt wants to stroke my cock. She wants to blow me. She wants to suck my cock. She wants me to cum in her mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts." I couldn't believe what I was hearing as much as I couldn't believe all that she was saying. 'She wants me to give her a cum bath.'

# # #

Taking the next step in phone sex, I asked her what every man asks a woman when their having phone sex with a woman.

"So, what are you wearing now?"

She shocked me and sexually excited me with what she said.

"Nothing. I'm not wearing anything," she said. "I'm naked, totally naked. I'm lying here fondling my breasts, fingering my nipples, rubbing my clit, and fingerfucking my pussy while imagining having incestuous sex with you," she said with a sexy laugh and a long pause.

Then, after seemingly thinking of what she was going to say next, she offered her invitation.

"Why don't you come over and you can see for yourself that I'm not lying and that, indeed, I am naked," she said with another sexy laugh. "I bet you'd love to see your aunt naked."

Not even having to ask her, before I could even get the words out of my mouth to ask her, my aunt sent me a photo of her naked. I saw her naked breasts. I saw her shaved naked pussy. I saw her round, shapely ass. I saw my aunt naked, totally naked.

"Patrick. Come over now and fuck your aunt. I'll be waiting for you. I'm so hot. Fuck me, Patrick. Fuck me. Make your aunt your sexy bitch. Make your aunt your incestuous whore," she said.

# # #

I drove to my aunt's house. She greeted me at the front door. Thinking that I'd see her without her clothes, she wasn't naked. She was wearing her uniform of choice, a button blouse and a short skirt.

Undressing her with my eyes, I stared at her sexy and shapely body. I stared at the huge impressions that her big breasts made in her blouse. I stared at her narrow waist and what I could see of her shapely legs. I continued staring at her while imagining her naked tits, her naked pussy, and her naked ass.

Instead of waiting for me to make the first move, taking a step forward, she pressed her beautiful body against mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Then, surprising me, she parted my lips with her tongue. My aunt French kissed me. I returned her French kiss with my deep wet kiss. As if I was dreaming this or sexually fantasizing this, my aunt was making out with me right there on her door step.

"Come inside before the neighbors see," she said pulling me by my arm in her house. "The street has eyes and people talk," she said with a sexy laugh.

Once inside, ruining my sexual fantasy by rushing it, yet, I didn't care when she started undressing herself. Finally, I was going to see my aunt without her clothes. Finally, I was going to see my aunt naked. Finally, I was going to see my aunt's naked tits, her naked pussy, and her naked ass.

Something that I had always wanted to do, while she seductively stared up at me, I watched her slowly and sexily unbutton and remove her blouse. Then, reaching around behind her, I watched her unhook her big, white brassiere. As if there was a drumroll going through my horny mind, in less than a minute, my aunt was topless. In less than a minute I was seeing her naked tits. As soon as she started undressing, I had a massive erection.

Stunned, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my aunt's naked breasts. Her nipples were already erect and begging to be fingered and sucked. Her tits were as big as they were shapely. She had beautiful breasts. With nothing sagging and everything in place, she had breasts of a thirty-year-old woman instead of a nearly fifty-year-old woman.

Next, she reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt. Allowing it to fall to her feet, the only article of clothing she had left were her white, bikini panties. As if they were on fire, she quickly removed her panties. My aunt was naked.

"Well, don't just standing there gawking, take off your clothes," she said with a laugh. "I can't wait to see your naked prick. I can't wait to hold your cock in my hand while stroking you. I can't wait to suck you after I fuck you," she said with a serious look of sexual arousal and erotic passion.

# # #

As soon as I stripped naked, she cupped my testicle and took my cock in her hand. She slowly stroked me while staring up at me as I felt and fondled her naked breasts while pulling, turning, twisting, and sucking her erect nipples. Then, not wasting time with foreplay, she moved to her knees and took me in her mouth. My MILF of an aunt was blowing me. My mother's younger sister was sucking my cock.

Stroking me harder and stroking me faster while sucking me deeper, it didn't take me long to cum. I ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth. Then, as soon as she released the pressure of my cock from her lips, I surprised her by ejaculating a second load of cum all over her face, in her beautiful, red hair, and across her D cup, naked breasts. I gave my aunt a cum bath. Something that I had masturbated doing, I couldn't believe that I finally gave my aunt a cum bath.

I picked her up in my arms and carried her to her bedroom. With one quick hand, I removed the bedspread from the bed and positioned her on her bed. I moved between her shapely legs and she cooperated by opening her legs wide. Licking her pussy while fingering her pussy, I ate my aunt's pussy while reaching up to fondle her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples.

Not allowing me to finish, not allowing me to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue, she reached down for me. I moved up to her and kissed her, French kissed her. While making out with my aunt, she reached down between my legs for my cock. Then, inserting me inside of her wet and warm pussy, we made love. Soon our passionate slow humping turned to fucking. I was really humping my aunt. Giving her the fucking of her life, I lost count how many sexual orgasms she had.

I moved in with my aunt. We made love every morning and we fucked all night. Never have I been as sexually satisfied with any woman as I was with my 48-year-old aunt. She knew how to use her pussy as much as I knew how to use my cock.

THE END