My Aunt Never Gave Me A Chance

Story Info
Aunt teases nephew through the years.
6k words
4.62
35.2k
57
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 04/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time submitting a story anywhere, so I feel the need to send a huge thanks to my volunteer editor, neuroparenthetical. Thank you for taking a complete mess and making it into something readable.

All characters are over 18

I never had a chance, I suppose. I remember that from the moment I started really noticing women, I knew my aunt Dee was a good-looking girl. She always took care to make sure she was put together. Her blonde hair was styled, her makeup tasteful, and her perfume light. She was usually smiling, and when she did, her blue eyes would shine!

By the time I had turned 18 and was graduating I developed a crush on her. I would usually find myself thinking about her when I would jerk off, or when I was with a girlfriend. It was usually her face I would see whenever I closed my eyes -- not every time of course, but maybe more than was healthy. I couldn't help myself. Maybe it was the fact that we were related that made fantasizing about her so tempting. Maybe it was that I'd always preferred older women -- though maybe that was something that she'd been responsible for! Regardless, whenever I had a hard time finishing, thoughts of her always got me there.

Our families were close. We usually spent our weekends together, and every holiday without exception. Those were awesome, as she would usually dress up. She would always check in with me and talk for a bit about life and things. Her eyes always felt like they were looking through mine into my soul. They were so blue and deep. I would lose myself in them as I fell deeper into a forbidden lust.

Fast forward a few years, and I was home from college for Christmas break. There was a family get-together at some random cousin's house, and we were all having a good time catching up and having a few drinks. She was dressed in a short leather skirt and high boots, which showed off her toned thighs. She had a red top on which set off her features, as well as her still-perky breasts. I stood and talked to her most of the evening, grabbing peeks when I thought it safe. While not big, her chest had a fantastic shape and her top was just low enough so I could see where her cleavage started. I did feel bad at times ignoring the rest of my family so I could check out my aunt, but not bad enough to stop.

A little after midnight, she asked if I would walk her home. She didn't live far, and her husband was nowhere near ready to leave. I agreed, thinking that if she was leaving, I wouldn't want to stay anyway. We talked more on the walk about her problems lately with my mom. As sisters, they were very close, but lately Mom had been after her to dress her age and tone down flirting with people..

"Maybe she's right and I should," she said, "but I just really like it! I like feeling sexy and seeing men notice me. Am I really too old for that?"

I stumbled for the right words, as I didn't want to sound like I was begging her to never stop giving me more masturbatory fodder! "Look," I said, "if you are happy, and it gives you confidence and a spring in your step, then to hell with her. You look great and should keep it up until you decide to stop."

She smiled and thanked me for being so sweet and honest. We got to her place a while later, which was great, as I was dying to get to a washroom. Once that was all taken care of, I went back to the door and got my shoes on. She thanked me again for the walk home. Her eyes were so intense that I froze for a moment staring into them. She came closer and asked the most surprising thing I had ever heard in my life.

"So, are those college girls replacing me?"

I had no idea what she meant, so I laughed and replied, "No, they will never be my aunt."

"No, silly! Will they ever replace me as your masturbation girl?"

My jaw nearly hit the floor. She knew? And did she just say 'masturbation girl?'

After a minute, she broke the silence. "Don't be embarrassed. I have known for some time how you look at me. I love it! I always dress a little better if I know you will be around. I like feeling sexy; it makes me feel powerful. Whenever I feel down about aging, or think I have lost something, I remember that my young, handsome nephew likes how I look. You do still like how I look, don't you?"

I blankly nodded, not sure if I was dreaming.

"Good boy! Thank you for being honest. You have thought of me, haven't you?"

"Yeah, sorry."

"I knew it. Good boy." Every time she said that, I could feel her words travelling right through me. "Tell me, do you think of me often when you're alone?"

"When I'm alone, and so much more than I should when I'm not alone."

"You know you are not supposed to think about your aunt that way, don't you"? Again, I just nodded. "So, why do you? Do you find me that good-looking?"

"Honestly," I said, " you are the sexiest woman I know. The way you dress and act has always had that effect on me. I tried a few times to move on, but my mind always strays back to you."

Her smile widened. "Well, I must be sexy if someone like you cannot get me out of their head. Thank you for being honest. Now, there is something I want you to do for me." She leaned into me and got up on her toes. She put her lips by my ear and whispered, "Go home now, and think about me." She moved back slightly, letting her tongue leave her mouth. She brushed it across my lips.

A second later I was outside. I had no idea what had just happened. All I knew was that I had to get home fast. I was soon on my bed, and not a minute later, I came -- maybe as hard as I ever had in my life.

What followed was maybe the longest night of my life. I woke up three times, each time replaying the memory of my aunt teasing me with both her words and her soft tongue, and each time cumming again almost immediately. When I awoke and it was morning, my dick was aching, but so hard that I had to relieve myself one last time before getting up.

Being the holiday season, it was inevitable that I would be seeing Aunt Dee again that day, which had me on edge. It was mid-afternoon when I heard the front door open and people arrive. My ears were straining, and soon I heard her voice echo down the hallway. I rushed down to greet the company, and although there were many people there, I only saw Aunt Dee. She was in a green dress which hugged her body perfectly. Her lips were tinted with a pink lipstick, and her eyes were looking straight into mine.

She made her way over to me and gave me a hug. Pulling me close, she whispered in my ear, "Did you do as you were told last night?"

"Yeah, a few times... and this morning."

"Good Boy." God, those words from her sent shivers running all through my body. "Me too."

'Me too?' Did she just admit to getting herself off thinking about me? Could this be the greatest thing that's ever happened to me? Oh, shit! How am I going to hide this raging hard on?

We never found ourselves alone again, and I was back to school soon enough. I would see her when I would visit home, and she would always raise an eyebrow and shoot me a questioning look. I would always respond with a grin and nod. The best part? Her mouthing "Good boy" every time.

So yeah, that was what I thought life would be: me going through it, having a family of my own, having sex with my wife, and usually picturing my aunt while I did. For the most part, I was correct. I graduated, got married, and moved to a city pretty far from where I'd grown up. Before I knew it, I was in my mid thirties. Fortunately, I was doing pretty well for myself.

Then things took an odd turn.

Two months ago I was going home for the first time in over a year. This was also first time in my life I would see my aunt where she wasn't married. I'll spare you the details of what happened, but she was a widow, not a divorcee. I was home a couple days before I saw her. When we finally connected, she came over to me and gave me a hug, and immediately I could feel her body melting into mine. I felt my cock respond, and apparently so did she. Before she released the hug, she just whispered, "Good boy."

It was great seeing her. She was flirty and funny, and seemed to be happy. There were five of us sitting and talking at first, but then only four. A short time later, her daughter and son-in-law, who were staying with her, excused themselves to bed, leaving my aunt and I alone.

It was getting on in the evening and I was about to head out, but she asked if I would have one more small drink with her. I of course agreed, as being around her was giving me plenty to imagine later on. We went into the kitchen to get the drinks.

"God, it is so good to have you visiting again. I really miss having you around. And I gotta say, I really miss the ego boost you give me."

Yeah, I guess old habits die hard.

"I'm not complaining. Honestly, it's what I was hoping for. When I heard you were coming home I started to get excited. I was thinking about all the times I would tease you, or catch you checking me out, and started to feel young again! Lately when I'm alone, I like to imagine you fucking your beautiful wife but probably still thinking about me, and it makes me feel so confident again. Earlier, when I felt you react to my closeness during our hug, I actually felt sexy. So, I need to know something: was that reaction a memory thing, about the woman I used to be? Or was that a reaction to the woman in front of you now? Do you still think I am hot enough to be the one you think of when you masturbate?"

"Wow... that's a big question. First, I am flattered that I helped you feel so good about yourself, and you should! You are a vibrant, beautiful woman that I love being around."

"You didn't answer. Is that because you are trying to spare my feelings"? Her blue eyes were looking deeply into mine, trying to read my thoughts. "Do you still think of me?"

"Dee... all the time!"

She leapt with a grin and hugged me again. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life." She leaned her head back so she was able to be face to face with me, but kept our bodies pressed together. The closeness was having a definite effect on me.

"Wow, I'm causing that just from a hug?"

I nodded.

"You still think I'm pretty, don't you?"

"Dee... what are you doing?"

""Come on, tell your aunt what she needs to hear." She started adding pressure between us. "Did I turn you on?"

"Dee, you always have. You are always who comes to my mind, and I love it. I love that it's my aunt who drives me so crazy."

"Good boy." She started to wiggle slightly. "Very good boy." She moved her head closer to mine so our foreheads were touching. "I must have really done a number on you, huh? I mean, you are a married man who is, right now, dry humping your own aunt. I must be fucking sexy. Tell me. Tell me I'm sexy."

My aunt was undeniably in heat, and I was her target. I couldn't tell if words were all she wanted, or needed, from me. I knew for a fact that I wanted more from her. I always had.

"Listen Dee, for as long as I can remember, I have seen you as the sexiest woman in the world. I tried not to 'cause it is so wrong, but you are too perfect to resist. I dream of you all the time. You will always be the only woman that always makes me cum!"

"Good boy." She leaned her lips forward, moved her hands behind my head, and pulled me to her. Her lips connected to mine. I felt her tense, then relax, as her lips parted and her tongue entered my mouth. There it was, at long last: I was making out with my own aunt while our bodies furiously rubbed against each other. My arms wrapped around her as I felt her hand start to drift toward the button of my jeans.

Oh god... is this really happening? My heart felt like it was about to burst through my chest, and my dick felt like it was about to explode!

*click*

We heard the sound coming from down the hall, then heard my cousin leave her room -- heading towards the bathroom, most likely. Our limbs froze. We were both breathing heavily, looking at each other, wondering what had just happened. Then, we each started to laugh and regain our senses.

"That was too close," she said.

"Yeah, could you imagine what would have happened if she'd caught us?"

"Truthfully, I'm imagining what would have happened if she hadn't opened that damn door at all."

"What?"

"Would you have stopped me? Whatever I was about to do, would you have stopped me?"

I thought for a second, but there was only one answer. "No. I would have let you do anything."

"Wow, yeah... and I was feeling like I could have done... anything. We have to be better than this. You are married, and I am your fucking aunt! We can't carry on like this. If we were to be caught, it would ruin our lives. The family would be torn apart. Your wife would freak the fuck out. I'm sorry. I know I did this to you. Making you want me was so liberating! Any time I thought about my handsome nephew being so deep in lust for me, it would get me so excited! It was just about the only thing that kept my marriage active. Whenever I needed to get aroused, I would think about you wanting me, and it always worked!"

"Fuuuck," I groaned. "How am I supposed to forget that? Now that you told me that, it's only going to get worse for me!" I had to stop and think for a minute. Then an idea hit me. It was insane, but there was nothing rational about the situation we were in.

"Okay... Here's what I'm thinking. If I leave right now -- leave things like this --, the thought of tonight will rip my life apart. We clearly cannot carry on the way we just did, though. So... I will..."

"Go away with me," she interrupted.

"What?"

"Let's get a room somewhere away from everyone. We can see if this is anything more than flirty fun. If that's all it is, we can just keep flirting and enjoy it for what it is. If, though, it's what it feels like it could be, we could blow each other's mind!"

I couldn't speak. My aunt, the woman who had fueled nearly every fantasy I'd ever had, had just told me we should get a room to fool around in. I could not find any words... but she could.

"Look, I didn't expect it to come to this, but you have been a constant in my love life for years. You look at me and I see lust in your eyes, and that gives me life! I also know it's not fair to you. I have spent your life making you want me. I also know that I'm asking you to cheat on your wife, which is huge! But in a way, if you are thinking of me when you are with her, you kinda already are. And it's not like I'm not risking anything. If we were caught, I know the family would never forgive me. You would be the helpless man I dug my cougar claws into. But... look at me. I am asking you, would you rent something for us and make me your mistress?"

When I groaned, she knew she had me. She led me to the door as she had so many years before. She grabbed the belt loops on my jeans, pressed herself into me, and softly said, "Now, go home and think about what I just said. Oh, and think about this." With that, she planted her lips on mine, forced her tongue into my mouth, and french kissed me, hard. Her hands quickly moved to my bulge, and she rubbed and manipulated me with such skill I thought I might drop.

"Now," she said, breaking the kiss, "text me tomorrow?" She giggled like a high school girl.

I rushed home, and, just like had happened years ago, I came several times through the night. I felt twenty again.

Two months later, I was on a plane that was about to land in Mexico. My aunt was supposed to meet me at the airport; her flight was due to land two hours after mine. Those two hours were the longest wait of my life, and every terrible question ran through my head: did she get on the flight, but have second thoughts on the way? If not, will I actually be able to go through with sleeping with my own aunt?

I suppose I also should have been worrying about whether or not my wife had believed the lies I'd told her, but I wasn't. Everything was about Dee.

I was in my own world, barely aware of my surroundings. The gentle tap on my shoulder might as well have been a metal pipe to the back of my head. I turned around and looked up into her eyes. They were full of the same questions and doubts mine were. We collected her bags and were quickly onto our bus, taking us to our all-inclusive room where we would be staying for the next week.

We made some small talk on the ride, not wanting to talk about the thing just in case we were overheard. We checked in under my name, plus a guest, and retrieved our keys. After retrieving our bags, we headed to our room and went inside. I took note that there were two beds, as I had requested -- an insurance policy. Dee noticed as well, and I heard a satisfied hum come from her. She then excused herself into the washroom, and I was alone.

I went out onto the balcony to take a look around and enjoy the scenery. It was beautiful, green and vibrant, a true paradise. I was thankful that there would be lots to enjoy if we came to our senses. I walked back into the room and was stopped in my tracks.

In the bathroom, D had changed into the sexiest blue lingerie I have ever seen. Her body looked as sexy as any 30-year-old's. She saw the look in my eye and quickly closed the space between us. In no time, I was on my back with my sexy aunt's tongue in my mouth. She was grinding on me, making me moan and wrap my arms around her. Her hands reached for the button of my jeans, and, with my help, I was quickly undressed. I started to roll her off me, but she shoved me down hard and lined up our bodies. In one smooth motion, I was inside of my aunt.

I think what can best describe what I was feeling was shock. I'd been so unsure what the day would actually bring that the suddeness of fucking my aunt simply overwhelmed me. I looked up at the woman responsible for most of my fantasies, more expelled loads than possibly all other women combined, and a symbol of lust, riding and grinding on her nephew's willing body. My hands reached up and grasped her tits, her nipples poking out between my fingers. Every time my grip tightened, she would respond to the gentle pinch with a moan and smile. Her blonde hair was becoming uncharacteristically messy thanks to how vigorously she was writhing atop me. As she leaned back, I saw a chance, and used our momentum to roll us over.

It was my turn to be on top, and she was quick to let her hands make their way around me and pull my body tightly onto her. She kissed me deeply, and as I tried to back away, she only held onto me tighter, keeping us locked in our forbidden act of lust.

I couldn't help the feelings building up inside of me, and I realized that I was not going to last long if we kept on like we had been. I tried again to lift myself off my aunt, only to feel her legs grab and hold onto my waist.

"Where are you going?"

"Dee, if I don't stop now, it's going to be over too fast. I want this to last."

"Hmmmm... silly boy. We are here all week, and the only thing I want to do is fuck!" *kiss* "Now..." *kiss* "... like a good boy..." *kiss* "... let auntie know how much you want her." *kiss* "Let go." *kiss* "Give in to it." *kiss* "Once you do," *kiss* "the rest of the week will be so much easier."

She then pulled my lips to hers for a soul-searching encounter that I felt ripple through me. Like the first time she let her tongue brush against my lips, I felt my very free will begging to be surrendered.

She moved my head to the side, whispering into my ear, "I was worried there would be hesitation from one of us, so I decided to fuck you quickly before anything could prevent this. Now you're in me. Now I'm forever in your head. Cum for me and give up the last bit of yourself. Make me as happy as only you can!"

"Oh gawd... Dee... I..."

No more words were possible. I erupted so hard I thought my back would snap. It felt like every muscle in my body was shooting through my cock into my sexy, forbidden, perfect aunt. I saw her eyes glow wickedly as the first load hit her. Then her body relaxed and went still. A moment later, her orgasm hit, and she arched up against me. Sweat was flying off each of us as our unholy union was cemented. I put my head onto her chest, kissing and licking the perspiration off her. Breathing heavily, I collapsed beside her, looking helplessly at the woman who had been conditioning me my whole life, and who had just given me a world-shattering orgasm.

12