My Aunt Sarah Pt. 02

Story Info
Well beyond the Wet Dream now.
4.6k words
4.68
33.2k
45

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I locked the front door with my right hand, and my jeans fell slightly. The door was all glass, blurred, but I'm sure you could see our partly naked bodies through it. I didn't care; I was in a beautiful, carefree place at this moment in time. As my aunty continued to lead me upstairs, I hoped this feeling wouldn't change anytime soon. The sunlight coming through the glass cast shadows on the stairs.

I looked up at my aunty as she held onto my hand. There were thin skin folds around the top of her skirt, and I noticed creases in the back of her thighs. She was so womanly, shapely, and overweight, and I wanted to stroke and squeeze every centimetre of her body.

Her skirt lifted and waved slightly with each step, revealing more of her ample rump. I felt myself growing hard again, my legs seeming to urge me faster up the stairs towards her in anticipation of fucking her hard. I felt like an animal, lusting for my aunty wildly.

"My aunty looked back at me, her soft lips ready to say something, except she was stopped in her tracks. Her eyes moved down my body, landing on my throbbing erection pushing urgently above my falling jeans. Her plump lips then closed and curled into a soft smile." Can you return downstairs and gather all the discarded clothes on the floor? I'll see you in the bathroom."

With that, my aunty let go of my hand. It seemed like she'd been holding it forever. "Of course," I croaked, my throat dry from the lustful attention I'd been showing my aunty. Or was it still nerves?

I returned downstairs, gathered our entangled garments, and shot back upstairs, taking the thirteen steps two at a time.

I found my aunty in the bathroom, perched on the toilet, the sound of a steady stream of urine splashing inside the bowl. She still had her skirt on, but other than that, she was naked. Her breasts drooped over her stomach as she sat. Her nipples were half showing and no longer erect. I couldn't keep my eyes off of them.

"That was a lot of cum, Jim. Were you saving it for me? Can you start running the bath, please? There is a bottle of bubble bath on the side there."

I wanted to say something lewd like "There's more where that came from" or "I have plenty to give you", but instead, I returned with a simple "I'm sorry, Sarah."

"Aww, don't be sorry; I didn't mean it like that; you're young and probably able to keep spurting by the bucket load."

I entered the bathroom further. It was plain, with white furniture, a black bath panel, and a black bathmat. The taps were contemporary chrome; the bath was more extensive than my parents had, and it had a shower attached. I walked over to the tub, turned on the hot and cold taps, and squirted plenty of bubble bath mixture into the tub. It didn't take long before soft clouds started to form.

I sat on the edge of the bath, my jeans still on but not fastened. My erection had wilted slightly, but I knew it wouldn't take long to spring back into action.

My aunty reached for some toilet paper, wiped herself, stood up and pressed the flush. She then walked the short distance and sat down on the edge of the bath next to me.

"What am I going to do with you, Jim? I don't know where to start or what to say." She looked perplexed as she spoke.

"I know; I'm sorry, this is all my fault," I looked down at the floor as I replied, steam filling the bathroom.

"You don't need to be sorry, and it's not all your fault; I'm meant to be the responsible adult here, your aunty." She replied reassuringly.

"I'm a little embarrassed, and I don't know why you had all these thoughts about me. I'm fat, old, didn't wash today, and can't remember when I shaved down there." She looked despondent now, and I could see tears in her eyes as she replied. Maybe all of this was just too much for her.

"Sarah, don't say those things to me; you are beautiful, I love you, and I just want to look at you and touch you all the time," I said, now trying to reassure her.

"I'm flattered, but look at me." A tear rolled down her cheek.

"I am looking at you, and I love you; I want you." I hugged her tight as I spoke, holding her head to my chest with my right hand, heat rising in the bathroom.

She hugged me back, and we stayed like that, saying nothing for a while.

The bath had filled now, with clouds of bubble bath lapping the top. My aunty put her hand in to check the temperature and depth. "Perfect," she said. She looked happier, reassured.

She stood and reached for the zipper on her skirt, pulling it down. After what seemed like an eternity, she finally let the skirt drop to the floor. As it fell, her magnificent bush came into view. My eyes were immediately hungry, drinking in the sight of her body, taking in as much as possible in case I never got to see her like this again. I took as many 'memory photos' as I could manage, trying to ignore the throbbing of my newly hard cock so I could savour the moment.

As she stepped to enter, her raised foot revealed a sight I didn't want to look away from. Her crimson and slightly swollen labia, still wet from our previous escapades, stared back at me, almost taunting my hard length to dive deep inside her again.

"Joining me?" she asked.

I didn't need to be asked twice, My jeans dropped to the floor, and I pried my socks off quickly; I sat opposite her in the bath, the taps in the middle so we could each lean back into the ends of the tub.

"Jim, can we talk? I mean a good talk. Not just about what happened!"

"Yeah, of course." I felt the need to be led by my aunty now. Before I knew my next move, I needed to understand where she was with this.

"When your uncle died, I struggled at first," she began, her hands slowly playing with the bubbles that had accumulated between us.

"I know, I said quietly; I hope I supported you as you asked of me?"

"You did, but let me finish," she admonished gently.

As she continued talking, my eyes were drawn to her breasts, which kept bobbing in and out of the clouds of bubbles. I was getting glimpses of her areolas and nipples, which kept me hard though it seemed we were enthralled in a serious conversation.

"Up here, Jim," my Aunty said with a smirk as she noticed where I was looking.

"When I struggled, I didn't have the appetite to care for myself, and I focused on your cousins. As time passed, I got into a routine of not pampering myself, shaving, or bathing frequently. This is why I was so embarrassed." Her eyes appeared to soften with sadness.

"Don't worry; I can help you get back into a healthy routine," I replied. She knew I was a clean freak; I hated body odour, especially the thought of being smelly down there!

"Would you?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied.

She seemed to think for a moment before speaking again. "Jim, what we did was wrong, but it felt amazing. When I said I'd done nothing like that before, I was being honest." She seemed to squirm in the bath a little, and she looked away.

"Why don't you come over here, turn around and let me hold you while we talk," I asked, my body inching closer to her. I felt all grown up; it seemed we had suddenly flipped as to who was the responsible one here.

She shuffled over, the full bath sloshing slightly as she nestled into me, her back resting on my front. Bubble bath foams squeezed and oozed between us. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my hands on her plump stomach as my semi-erection squirmed against her arse.

"That feels so good," "Hmmm," she hummed with pleasure.

"Your uncle was my only lover, so sex with him was all I knew. I loved him dearly, but I think I was sexually frustrated. We only ever did missionary, him laying on top of me, and to be honest, it never lasted all that long. Before today I can't remember the last time; I had an orgasm."

"Do you not masturbate; do you not have any ... erm .... toys?"

"Jim," she admonished, seemingly embarrassed.

"What, it's natural. Masturbation..., orgasms..., there's nothing wrong with it."

"I know, you are right; it's just that I'm in the bath with my nephew, talking in detail about explicit things. It's going to take some getting used to."

"I'm ok with it; please don't be embarrassed."

Talking like this had made me hard again; my aunty must have felt it grow up her back because she seemed to push against it. I moved my hands and cupped her soft breasts.

"That's nice," She sighed. Keep holding them while I keep talking."

I felt her nipples getting hard, which made me even harder. I knew my aunty must have been able to feel it because she wriggled her soft behind against my length, but she made no move to take things further, so I was sure she just wanted to talk for now.

As we talked, I squeezed and massaged her breasts, occasionally trapping her nipples between my fingers and rolling them slightly. Whilst sitting behind her, I knew her eyes were closed; I could see the corners of her eye crease. She pressed further into me.

"To answer your question," she continued, "I've neglected myself sexually; I never wanted to challenge your uncle, so put up with it. I've not touched myself, and I don't have any toys. Although I'm forty, I still have a lot to learn."

"How about we learn together?" I excitedly suggested.

She turned in the bath slightly, her side now into my chest, forcing me to let go of her breasts.

"Should we?" she questioned me.

"No, we shouldn't!" I feared where she was going with this.

"Or can we?" she mischievously glinted at me with her eyes. Her internal battle raged on.

"I'm up for it if you are," I responded. "We're not hurting anyone; I'm 18, you are single."

"What about your cousins?" She asked worryingly.

"What they don't know won't hurt them," I said carefully. I wanted to keep her aligned with my way of thinking.

"What if they find out," she anguished.

"They won't," I retorted. "We'll be careful; there is so much we can do and teach each other."

She was back. She wrapped her arms around me and whispered, "Yes, please, I'm game if you are."

A moment later, she asked, "Where shall we start?"

"We already have," I laughed, and for the second time this morning, she laughed with me.

"There's probably lots I don't know, and I know I've missed out on a full sexual experience," Sarah revealed to me.

"Don't worry; as long as we are open to experimenting, we will have lots of fun." I felt like the adult again, taking the lead.

"Oh, Jim, I'm so excited," she said, holding me tighter.

"Firstly, although it doesn't bother me, let's get you to how you want to be." "Stand up," I instructed.

She smiled at me as she stood up, bubble bath foam clinging to her body. Water ran off her breasts, dripping from her erect nipples. I watched as the foam ran down her body; I got more and more of the view. "Oh, Sarah, you are beautiful; I love everything about your body." I could see her pussy, beckoning my hard cock closer.

She put her hands in front of her bushy mound, and I pulled them quickly to her side. She took my lead as I led her with my hands. "You have no reason to be embarrassed, Sarah."

I stood and reached for the sponge, covered it in bathing gel and slowly started rubbing her body. In circular motions, I started with her breasts. Sarah was getting excited, her breathing quickened, and I could visibly see her chest rising and falling.

I made slow motions, massaging her tits with the sponge; her nipples were now huge and jutting out towards me. I wanted to bite them, and I knew my aunty would like me to, considering her response the last time I did, but I teased her more by ignoring them. Not forgetting her excitement, my aunty grabbed my engorged dick, slowly stroking it.

"Lift your arms," I said. She did as she was told and let go of my dick. The dark hair in her armpits was now clearly visible. I slowly scrubbed each armpit before returning to her stomach. She lowered her arms back to her sides.

I rubbed each leg, starting with her thighs down to her shins and then after I'd done both legs, I said, "Spread your legs."

I think she was enjoying me taking charge because; she did exactly as she was told. I rubbed the sponge against her bush in a circular motion before concentrating on her labia, parting her lips with the sponged. She closed her eyes and started groaning, her hands reaching down to firmly touch her mound.

I increased the pressure with the sponge, and she groaned louder, her legs buckling slightly before she regained composure and steadied herself.

She looked disappointed as I turned her around.

"Jim, you tease; I need you again," she begged.

"In time, I want you to be comfortable with yourself first, so you're not embarrassed to be naked before me."

I lifted the sponge and circled the back of her body, starting at her neck, then travelling down over her round rear. I slid the sponge a few times up and down her crack.

"Bend over," I whispered, and she complied immediately.

I was getting extremely horny, being presented by her arse like that; I wanted to take her now. It took all the strength I had to resist as I continued sliding the sponge up and down her crack. Whilst she was still bent over, I rinsed the sponge and put more gel on it. I then rubbed from front to back, massaging her clit and circular bum hole.

She moaned louder now, "You will make me come; I'm already so wet."

Her legs started to buckle again, her arse quivering with each sponge rub.

"Harder," she moaned, getting louder now.

She had reached for one of her nipples, squeezing hard. With the other hand, rubbing her clit.

"I thought you didn't masturbate, Sarah," I quipped.

"I don't, but you asked that we are open and try things," she gasped.

"I'm coming; I'm coming." She screamed, grabbing my hand with the sponge and rubbing it harder across her sex. "I'm coming, Jim. Oh my god, I'm coming." The water in the bath was more turbulent than before as her body convulsed. She sank into the water on her knees, her orgasm erupting.

"Yes," she screamed, her body jerking. "Yes, yes."

Her breath was coming in sharp gasps as she knelt in the water. "Oh my god, Jim," she panted. Repeating herself to emphasise the point, "Oh, my god."

I was stiff and throbbing; I dropped the sponge and started wanking my dick. My aunty turned her head and was confronted by my purple head at her eye level.

"It has to be your turn now, surely?"

"Not yet," I gasped, I was desperate, and I let go.

"Please, let me help you," she pleaded.

"No, it's all about you while we are in the bath."

My aunty looked at me with loving eyes as I sat back down into the water, catching my breath to lower the raging inferno that had built up inside me!

"I know the hair is bothering you, Sarah. Shall we do something about it? Do you have a razor and some foam?" I asked.

"Just over there," she pointed with a quizzed look.

"Sit on the edge of the bath and lift your arms," I instructed.

She did as she was told, innocently giving in to me, looking for reassurance.

I rubbed shaving foam into each armpit and carefully slid the razor from top to bottom of the canyon. I did it slowly and methodically, being very careful. On each stroke, I rinsed the razor in the bath. It didn't take long before each armpit was smooth, with no cuts.

"Spread your legs," I insisted.

"It's ok, I can do this," she said, her face burning with embarrassment again.

"I want to, Sarah; it's turning me on." She looked down at my cock again, and; I'm sure I saw her lick her lips.

With my aunt sitting on the edge of the bath, feet in the water, legs spread eagle; I foamed her bush. I set to task with slow, small scrapes. The blade was getting full of hair quickly, and I had to rinse it many times in the water. After a while, she was smooth, but I could tell more hair was further under, not to mention her legs. I could see the bubbles and foam clogging in the hair on her legs. I got to the task, taking my time; and still being thorough but careful. All the time, my aunt was looking at me with loving eyes. Finally, her pussy was done, her crack, and her legs; it took time, but eventually, I stood up and looked upon my work with pride. "Not bad if I say so myself."

I stood my aunty up and traced my hands up and down her body, checking for hair; she was as smooth as silk. I pulled the plug and said, "Let's rinse in the shower."

My aunty turned the shower on, and we both were shocked as cold water first hit us before the hot water came through. This shrivelled up my aunt's areolas but made her nipples stand erect. I couldn't help myself this time and took hold of her breasts to start biting and sucking, switching between each nipple. My aunt leant back and groaned appreciatively.

As the water from the shower washed over us, I moved my hand to her pussy, wiping the foam away but placing a finger between her lips. She was getting extremely excited again. I stopped pulling my fingers away.

"Why are you stopping;" She asked desperately.

"Not long, let's finish up here," I said.

We both washed our hair under the beautiful hot water. I rubbed her down with shower gel, and she did the same to me, making sure to grip and pull on my fat cock as she washed it. It didn't take long before I was panting, and my legs buckled.

"Not yet," I pleaded with my aunty.

"Yes," She urged, "I want to see you shoot your cum on me."

"I will, but I have this planned in my head; soon, I promise."

"Fuck you, Jim," she said jokingly. This was the second time she had sworn today, and like the first time, I was shocked.

"Sarah!" I chastised.

"Well fuck you, you're teasing me, and I'm so horny, I feel like I'm going to explode."

We rinsed quickly, turned the shower off and dried ourselves. I used the towel to rub her back, her arse, and the back of her legs. As I came back up, I licked her arse cheek,

"Hmmm," I said, "lovely and ripe."

She laughed, took my hand, and led me to her bedroom.

This was the first time I'd been in her bedroom; it was a little messy to me, but I knew this would probably be what a normal person's bedroom looked like considering I was a self-proclaimed clean freak. Her bed was king-sized, even though she slept alone. The bed was made, and there was a grey duvet with four big pillows at the head of the bed.

Still holding my hand, she led me onto her bed, and we both knelt in front of each other.

"You know what I want to do? You know what it is time for?" she stated.

"I want to kiss you too," understanding what she was implying.

We both leaned in towards each other, each reaching for the other. Our heads slightly tilted as my arms wrapped around her body and my aunt's arms around me. My throbbing member squeezed up against her swollen stomach. Our lips met softly and slowly, our tongues touching as we explored each other's mouths. My throat was no longer dry, and saliva rushed to the entrance of our mouths. It felt warm, wet, and secure. The embrace seemed to last forever.

We broke the lock on each other, and I slowly laid my aunt on her back. Her knees pointed to the ceiling, and I slowly parted her thighs. She groaned and quivered with expectation.

"You don't have to," she whimpered.

"Hey, remember, we're starting this adventure together. Nothing is off the table; we must find our likes and dislikes. I want to do this."

"Ok," she said, her legs falling apart.

I laid on my stomach, my head between her thighs. I slowly licked along each thigh and planted my tongue at the bare and swollen lips that shielded her entrance. With my tongue, I parted her lips, moving up and down, venturing further in with each stroke making sure to pay special attention to the peak, her clit.

At every touch of her clitoris, she twitched and writhed on the bed as my tongue locked onto her sex and a jolt of lightning shot through her body.

12