My Aunt Sarah Pt. 05

Story Info
There's a twist in Sarah and Jim's relationship.
5.7k words
4.63
9.8k
20

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Aunt Sarah - Part 5

I slept soundly another night, falling asleep, thinking of my aunty; it was Thursday morning.

Looking out, I could see that the weather was terrible, it was raining, and it looked chilly to say we were in June. Well, that's scuppered my picnic idea!

I texted my aunt, "Raining? Urgh, what now? Picnic idea is a bust!"

She must have been sitting with her phone because a text message came straight back, "I know, I have errands I should run unless you have a better offer?"

"The rain looks to be with us all day! Here are your choices, 1) Go to the Gym, 2) Go to the cinema, 3) Duvet Day, watching a movie." I texted her options.

There was a slight pause before I got a reply from Sarah, "1) Let's do the gym another day, 2) We could, but... 3) Now that sounds like a plan."

I was thrilled she chose option 3, Duvet Day; I knew where a duvet day could lead.

I texted her again, "I have a new DVD called 'Fifty-First Dates'. Shall I bring that over?"

"Is that the new one with Drew Barrymore? Yes, please, I want to watch that!" She texted.

"Yes, Drew Barrymore is in it with Adam Sandler; what time shall I come over?" I hadn't seen the film yet but had heard good things about it.

"How about 10:30 am? Bring snacks." My Aunt texted.

"Only if you wear something sexy x." I was starting to get hard again, thinking of my aunty in sexy underwear.

"What would you like me to wear, wink?" she texted.

"Surprise me," I fumbled with the phone, texting back as I started pulling on my shaft harder.

A simple text came back "x x x."

Were they kisses, or did my aunt mean I was in for triple x fun? I don't think she would know what triple x was, so I took them as kisses.

After getting dressed, Jeans, a t-shirt, and a hooded top, I excused myself and jumped into the car. I called in at the local stores and picked up popcorn, crisps, a bag of chocolate, coke and a bottle of red wine, just in case. You should always take wine to someone else's house, isn't that the rule? I thought. I then headed straight to my aunties, arriving at 10:30 am on the dot.

Looking around as I got out of the car, I noticed the curtain-twitching a few houses down; I'm sure that is Liz's. That reminded me that I needed to know what they discussed last night.

The front door was unlocked, so I quietly knocked and walked in. I tiptoed through the living room, finding my aunty in the kitchen.

She stood facing the counter and hadn't noticed I'd entered. To my surprise, I could see she had on the new jeans we bought and a new thin, white long-sleeve top with a V-neck. She looked amazing, even from behind. Her dark hair shone, waves dropping onto her shoulders.

She was making a cup of tea, facing the counter; as I walked up behind, I softly wrapped my arms around her. She jumped and squealed, startled, but I prevented her from turning with my arms.

I leaned in close; her hair must have been freshly washed; it smelled of flowers and perfume.

With both hands, I moved her hair off her neck and kissed her softly, moving around to behind her ear. I could smell the new Dior perfume; it was intoxicating, pulling me in, making me forget about everything else.

"Hmmm," I said softly.

I moved her hair and seductively kissed the back of her neck some more, leaning around to kiss behind her other ear, nibbling on the lobe; I heard a small "gasp."

Then below her cheekbone. She grabbed the back of my head with one hand, pulling me in closer. I pushed my now hard cock up against her rear, moving my hips slowly, like a dance from the film 'Dirty Dancing'.

I wrapped her up in my arms, placing one hand on her stomach and one hand on her breast, softly massaging her. Leaning around some more to kiss further under her chin, I could see her heaving cleavage, visible from the V-neck top. She had now started to pant and groan.

I could feel her wanting to turn around, so I held her tighter, continuing to kiss and nibble on her neck. She fought to turn harder, so I released my grip; she spun and instantly locked her lips on mine. We kissed longingly, passionately, like this would be our last kiss ever.

The counter holding us up, I moved my hands all over her body, not sure where I wanted to touch her. I rested my arms around her shoulders, kissing her more, tongues exploring.

We stopped kissing, and my aunt breathed and whispered, "Good morning, lover, you do crazy things to me; I missed you so much last night; I wanted you in my bed."

I kissed her more before tapering to say, "So, tell me about Liz."

My aunty laughed, "I bet you have been thinking about that all night, haven't you," She teased.

"Absolutely, so what was said," I asked.

She finished making the cups of tea, handed me one, and we sat on the living room couch. She began to tell me the events of last night after I'd left and her discussion with Liz.

"She guessed pretty quickly," my aunty led. "And she knew it was you."

My aunty blurted out the whole story; I didn't interrupt, "She's happy for me, she was concerned at first because you are my nephew and twenty-two years younger, but she thinks whatever makes me happy is good for me."

"She will keep our secret, and I trust her; she is my best friend, and we have always kept secrets between us." My aunty looked at me reassuringly.

"She asked where I thought it would lead, or at least where I wanted it to go."

"How did you reply," I asked, unsure myself if I'd been able to answer that.

"I said I was enjoying being with you, that it was nice to have someone to hold and be passionate with, and that the lovemaking was the best I'd ever experienced," my aunty looked at me with a glint in her eye.

"The best?" I winked and smiled.

"Absolutely," My aunt returned, which made me feel good, especially as I had been a virgin.

"She wants me to be careful, to not get hurt, to not fall in love, but I think that's way too late now," She looked a little teary as she spoke.

"I don't care where it will lead," She continued, "I just want to be with you now, I want what we have had over the last few days to continue as long as it suits us both and we are both happy."

I replied honestly, "That's exactly what I want; I love you and want to spend as much time with you as possible." I looked at her softly but with intent; I needed her to understand my true feelings.

"Do you mean that? Because I don't want to get hurt, I have fallen deeply in love with you," I saw a tear run down her cheek.

"I'm never going to hurt you," I said, wiping the tear away, "I simply want to love you and make love to you!" I hugged her tight on the couch and gave her a loving kiss. She held me fast like she didn't want to let go. Eventually, she did and continued with her tale.

"She said she would do anything she could to help, have the girls, hide our secret, deflect discussions if need be, she knows how rough I've had it these last few years, and she honestly just wants to see me happy and smiling."

"I think she is a little jealous though; she told me so," my aunty started giggling, but then a serious look was present.

"Liz hasn't always had it easy," my aunt told me. "She is now 38, and she and Dave have been trying to get pregnant for as long as I can remember. They have tried everything and seen everyone. They have accepted it now, but she sometimes gets distraught, and I get upset too."

She looked sad as she continued to tell me about Liz, "She'd make a brilliant mother, Dave has a very low sperm count, and IVF has been unsuccessful. They can't afford any more treatments now. I think Liz sees me with you, a young viral man, and I already have three girls, with a hint of jealousy."

I didn't know what to say; in the end, all I could say was, "That's so sad," last thing I wanted was for my aunty to feel bad for Liz, and it impact us being together.

"Our chat ended well, however. It's not the first time me and Liz had chatted about her issues, as you can imagine. I think the wine helped; she is happy for us." My aunt's face lifted as she reminisced about last night's conversation.

"She said I was fortunate, especially with the lovemaking; she wanted details,"

"Did you tell her," I asked excitedly.

"I did, I hope you don't mind, but the lovemaking has been amazing, and I needed to tell her." She looked at me wickedly.

"That's ok I replied," I leant in and kissed her, "I'm sure you will have more to tell her at some point, I laughed.

"I told her every little detail," she continued.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"I think she got very excited just listening to my story. I know she and Dave love each other, but the sex has dropped off, especially after the last round of IVF failed. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had sex, and I'm sure I saw her touch herself."

"No," I said, shocked. "She was touching herself right there in front of you?"

"I didn't mind, I'd had a glass of wine, and I was massively turned on, too, thinking of you and the last three days. One thing stuck out, though," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Liz had said something like she'd love to have a go, or can he fill me up? I can't remember exactly." My aunty continued to explain. "I didn't think anything of it at first, but she continued by asking if she could book you in or make a surprise visit when you were around."

I didn't know what to make of this, "Perhaps it was the wine," I simply returned.

"Perhaps, but it sounded like she was being serious."

"As long as she is ok with what we are doing," I tried to deflect the conversation; I was unsure about what Liz had said, I didn't know how I felt about it.

I wanted my aunt and my aunt alone. I didn't want to be shared, nor would I like to share my aunt. Even though we were talking about Liz wanting me inside her and me emptying my semen inside her, all I could think about was how Jealous I would be if anyone else wanted my aunty. I felt my cheeks starting to burn.

"You ok, "my aunt asked.

"Just a little shocked," I said; I'm yours and yours alone.

"I know," my aunt simply returned, but with a strange look; what was she thinking?

Changing the subject, "You look very sexy today; I like you in those jeans, and I love your tits in that top," I said as I stroked her thighs.

"Thank you, I have something extra special to show you later," she teased.

I was getting hard again, quickly, "Later?" I can't wait I excitedly pleaded.

"You'll have to; where's the DVD and snacks?"

"Shit," I said, "I've left them in the car." Give me two minutes. With that, I got up and ran outside to the car. To my surprise, I could see Liz walking past; she had an umbrella up, protecting herself from the rain.

"Hi, Jim," she said.

"Oh, hi, Liz," I said, embarrassed. I walked over to her.

"Don't be embarrassed," She must have seen my reddening cheeks.

She reached out and held my hand, "I can't wait to hear more stories from your aunty," she winked as she let go of my hand, stroking gently as she unclasped.

What was that? Did she purposely stroke my hand?

I stuttered, "I'll try my best."

What the fuck was that? I thought, "I'd try my best."

Liz laughed and walked off, and I headed back inside with the DVD and snacks.

"Liz says she wants to hear more stories," I laughed, having composed myself.

"Dirty bitch," my aunt replied, laughing.

I was horny again; I had a semi-hard-on. My aunty looked seductive, waiting for me on the couch. "I want to see, now!" I demanded.

"Later, I'm going to tease you some more," she giggled, patting the seat beside her.

I slipped in the DVD, closed the curtains, ensured the front door was locked, and sat beside my aunty. The atmosphere in the room was more like a cinema; the light was drawn in from the front door. We both prised our shoes off, I sat in the corner, and as I lifted my legs, she repositioned herself so that she was laid between my legs, her back to me and her head resting on my chest.

"Comfy?" she asked.

I grabbed her breasts, "I am now," I said.

The film seemed ok, but I couldn't get into it; I was distracted. Drew Barrymore played the part well of a woman suffering from amnesia where her memory got reset daily.

I squeezed my aunt tighter, "hmmm, that's nice," she said.

"I want you," I whispered in her ear. "I want you now," I repeated.

"What about the film," she teased.

I reached down and undid the buttons of my aunt's jeans. Slowly, one by one, taking my time to nestle into the back of her neck with my face.

When the last button was undone, I reached in with my right hand to feel the warmth; I could also feel she had lacey underwear on; I wondered what colour they were. With my other hand, I reached under her top, up over her stomach and slid my hand into the right cup of her bra. I started to massage her breast whilst at the same time I spread her pussy lips with my middle finger.

It felt tacky, but I knew it wouldn't be long before her lubrication would start to flow.

Slowly I hooked my finger inside and upwards, pulling it out to rub her clitoris at the top of the stroke. I then slowly repeated whilst at the same time twisting and squeezing her now erect and engorged nipple.

With every stroke, she raised her hips, pushing against my hand. I locked my lips on her neck and felt her pulse rising; she was gasping and panting harder.

I was comfy, and whilst I had an erection, it was in such a position that it was not hurting; I could do this all day easily but wondered how long before my aunt would climax.

I sped up as my aunt's hips sped up, keeping pace best I could. I placed a second finger inside, allowing me to get deeper, stroking her g-spot on every hook and then circling her clit. On each movement, I spent longer and longer on her 'pip', rubbing and flicking. With each flick of my fingers, her body spasmed.

I noticed the film was still playing but didn't know what was happening. Whilst there was sound, I wasn't listening.

Her sex fluid started to pool in her knickers, and my fingers were extremely wet. Her body was rocking wildly, and her breathing was erratic.

Time seemed irrelevant; I didn't know how long my aunt's body had been building up to this, but she had hung on there well. Suddenly there was a rocket through her body, and she shuddered, one after another. I kept my rhythm, and she grabbed my wrist. I was squeezing her nipple harder now with my other hand.

"Please," she screamed, "no more, it's too sensitive.

Instead of completely stopping, I slowed and softened my strokes; her body relaxed, her grip on my wrist loosened, and her breathing less erratic.

"Hmmm," That's nice, she said; keep that pace.

She relaxed even more, leaving me to love her again with my fingers. I felt and heard squelching as the pooling increased. I was starting to throb in my pants as I anticipated allowing my aunty to sit on my cock, right there on the couch.

I remembered the first time I had entered her; it was right here on the couch; I needed to be inside her again.

The more excited I thought about fucking my aunty, the more I sped up and rubbed harder. Time seemed irrelevant; we were in our world of ecstasy. The film played on, more noise I couldn't make out, my aunts panting and gasps drowning out the sound of the film.

I was lost in the rhythm, fingers wandering, rubbing, squeezing, the head of my cock throbbing, thoughts of fucking my aunty hard increasing.

"I'm going to come again," she screamed, waking me from my trance.

Her body pulsed; she gripped me hard and locked onto my fingers, squeezing and writhing, one after the other. She then slowed again, releasing her hold.

I pulled my hand away and brought my fingers to her mouth; she was unsure at first but then understood what I wanted her to do; she took my fingers in her mouth. I allowed her a short time before I removed them, and I then tasted her cum.

The taste was slightly bitter, but knowing what I was sucking made it taste sweeter.

My aunty stood up, "I thought we'd last longer than that, but seeing as we have already started, I'll show you your surprise."

She slowly lifted off her top, revealing the white lacy bra that was part of the complete set; I now knew what was coming, and I lusted more for her. She let her top drop to the floor and let me take in her gorgeous appearance. She cupped and squeezed her breasts, teasing me more. I was jealous; I wanted to hold them, squeeze them, rip off the bra and suck hard on her engorged nipples.

I knew it wouldn't be long before I would see them, but the thought of seeing her amazing nipples, a shade of brown and pink, heightened my excitement even more.

She turned to face away, and as she dropped her jeans from her hips and arse, she bent over, allowing me to see the top of her suspender belt, lacy white knickers and the top of her stockings. I wanted to grab her there and then, but I resisted. Her rear, voluptuous, presented to me, arse cheeks swollen, wishing to be parted.

I could see the dampness between her legs, her juices running down the inside of her thighs; I wanted to lick at them, to taste her sex.

She pulled her jeans off and discarded them in the middle of the room before turning to ask, "Like what you see?"

"Amazing," I gulped, "I want you so much!"

She strutted slightly, keen to show me every part of her body. She had curves; I loved them; her thighs had girth; I loved them; her stomach was slightly swollen and beautiful; I loved her body and imperfections. I paid more attention to her body, dimples on her arse and thighs, drawing me in.

She lowered her wet knickers, took them off, and threw them at me. I caught them eagerly and brought them to my face; the smell of her intoxication made me breathless. She then approached me as I sat on the couch. She kissed me whilst undoing my jeans. I lifted my body from the sofa with my hands as she pulled them down, taking my pants along with the jeans. My cock sprung up in her face.

"I've been waiting for this," she said excitedly.

With that, she straddled me on the couch, my throbbing cock quickly slipping inside, her juices lubricating the way in. She lowered herself, and I shuddered, my cock inside her, coated in her passion, almost too much.

With her slow motions, she paused to help lift off my hoodie and t-shirt. I reached down to slip each sock off.

With her tits in my face, still locked in their lacy cage, I reached around her back to unclasp their prison.

I slid the bra off each shoulder, then her arms and threw it to the floor. Her areolas were huge and slightly puffy; I took each, one by one, in my mouth, sucking and biting quite purposively. I wouldn't leave them alone, they were mine, and I loved them.

As impossible as it was, my excitement increased. I wanted to bite and suck her hard, everywhere; I wondered if that was normal.

Her rhythm increased, and there was a squelch on every grounding; I leaned back and thrust upwards, allowing me to get deeper inside. Juices squirted up my stomach. She gasped and then screamed; I was as deep as her body would allow.

I let go of her breasts and lay back mesmerised as they swung and jolted, almost like they had their own mind. They must have been uncomfortable to let hang because she grabbed them, keeping her rhythm, lifting her nipples with her fingers.

I was aware of the new sensation, my body was getting ready to climax, but I didn't want to cum this way and this quick; I wanted her from behind.

I lifted her off. Sensing what I needed, she got on her hands and knees on the couch, presenting her rear to me. I bent over and first licked the juices from both holes, paying particular attention to her butt hole. She groaned; she liked this; I wondered about anal but thought it was too soon for us to try something like that. Her body pulsed with every lick, and she pushed her holes back into my face harder, telling me exactly what she wanted with her motions.

12