My Aunt, the Cum Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn’t want to come quickly as I wanted my dear aunt who has done so much for me in the past years to be perfectly satisfied by eating my cock and balls during the first time. And I wanted her to enjoy her sweet little nephew's delicious private parts. And I could hear her humming happily while deliciously licking all my sensitive parts. To my aunt's delight my cock was pre-cumming heavily due to the first experience. She was eagerly licking off any drop which was seeping out of my cock. After 30 minutes of such delirium for both of us she asked me whether I will come and quench her thirst for the delicious cum. I nodded and so far she has not started sucking me which I didn’t realize why and asked her to jack me off to make me cum quickly.

My sweet 40 year old Rina, now with her face close to my cock tip started jacking me and in few seconds I started cumming and as soon as my aunt sensed my cock twitching she immediately pushed me onto the couch nearby and sat on the floor and continued to jack me off and I was confused why she was doing this. I came finally. And the cum shot high in the air - as high as 6 feet in the air and my aunt gasped at this sight with lust in her eyes. One of the spurts landed straight into my chest and another onto the floor since she was not holding it straight and the next few spurts landed on the couch next to me. After a few spurts my cock let my cum dribbled forcibly outside the cock tip onto itself and onto my aunt's fingers which were frigging my cock.

I was thinking my aunt is going to lap up eagerly all the cum immediately but she had other plans for the moment. She was having her hands full of the love cream which my cock dribbled and standing near me she looked at me, my limp cock and my cum filled crotch . She then dabbed all the cum in her hand on my stomach and then on to my inside of my thighs and then stood up again to look appreciatively at her handy work. I parted my legs further to let her feast on my inner thighs which is glowing with the cum she dabbed on. Then she looked at all the cum I had spurted on a single shoot and then appreciated that she could not believe I could come this much.

Then she licked off the remaining cum in her fingers clean and went inside and came back with a digital camera. I didn’t realize what she was going to do before she started taking snaps of my crotch and places wherever my cum is sticking on. She took several snaps of my cock with so much cream on it and on either side of it over the balls as well as inner thighs. When I asked her what she is planning to do she replied that she is not sure whether she will be able to see this again and hence she want to capture all this scene in her camera before having a delicious dessert.

After taking these snaps in her digital camera, she then kneeled before me and started licking off the cum from my chest humming as yummy yummy and gobbling up the cum in her sweet mouth. Then she dived in for the floor where some of the cum has got sprayed and then licked them off without shame of licking the floor. Then she came up on the couch looking for the drops of cum and she could not stop drooling all over the place for the sweetest cum her nephew has provided her for the first time in her life and his as well. She licked off the cum on the couch with the tip her tongue tasting on the pool of cum on the couch for a few minutes. I could see very clearly that she is enjoying the cum licking and in fact she seemed to be a hungry women for cum.

After she made sure that she has licked off the cum in all places apart from my crotch area, she knelt down on the floor on her knees and then smelled my crotch. She then left out a soft moan and mumbling that the smell is very delicious, before her tongue came out of her mouth like a snake and capture a tongue full from my navel and then it went in her mouth. But this time, I could see from her jaw movement my aunt tasting the cum inside her mouth without swallowing it immediately. And it was clear to me that she wanted to taste this load of my cum for a longer time possible since she is not very sure of when she will be getting another such huge load and hence I left her having the delicious meal she has been craving for many months.

After finishing her dessert from my navel she moved my thighs away further and then dived down to lap at the inside of my thighs. She made sure that she does not want to touch my balls or cock while licking off the inside of my thigh and it looked me as though she is keeping my cock and balls as final dessert. After finishing one side she came to other side thigh and licked me clean. Then she lifted my back and put some pillows down. Then she sat down on the floor flatly and dived down between my butts. I separated my legs further to let her have some space and she started eating the cum from my asshole. Now her nose is touching my balls and she made sure she could smell my balls also clearly while licking my ass. She let out moans now and then that the cum is delicious and my crotch area smells very delicious of the cum my balls has produced.

A few minutes of sucking my ass has satisfied part of her hunger for my body and my private parts. She moved slowly up and started licking the cum off my balls deliciously like it is an ice-cream cone. In fact I could see that she was doing more than that. She was smelling my cock which in its semi erect position was hitting her nose making her smell more of the cum it has been coated. And she was moaning and sometimes closing her eyes and enjoying the pleasure of licking my cum off. She cared to lick my balls and took it in her mouth one by one and sucked on them for more than 15 minutes before she realized that she did not have the main course yet.

With a lusting look in her eyes, licking her lips, now she disengaged herself pulled me to a sitting position on the couch , she sat on the floor pulled my semi erect cock with index and thumb finger only since she didn’t want to waste more cum and then started licking my cock from base to top. I am enjoying very much and also thrilled at the way my aunt is enjoying herself in sucking me off. I could see her eyes has very clear glint and showed lustfulness along with happiness. And her tongue always swirled around my entire cock surface and made sure that my cock is dry of cum though not dry of her saliva. My cock bathed in her saliva for next 20 minutes before which time it has sprang to attention and got ready for another ejaculation of the sweet nectar for my dear aunt.

Rina aunt visibly impressed and stated that she was thrilled and amazed at my ability to ejaculate the delicious honey for the next time. I also replied to her that my cock is capable of quenching her thirst for cum drink to which she smiled and started for the first time taking my cock wholly inside her mouth. All her licking has made me very hard and I could sense that I am going to cum very fast. As though she is experienced in cock sucking, she inserted a finger up my ass and working another hand on my balls. I could not hold another minute and ejaculated again. This time she removed my cock from her mouth and kept her mouth open at the tip of my cock so that no drop is wasted outside. I ejaculated forcefully but not so high as before but made sure that at least three jets of creamy white honey went into her mouth before the cum dribbled on my cock and balls.

She was more than happy to receive such powerful spurts in her mouth and she was enjoying the taste of it some minutes before actually swallowing them. Then she looked at my cum dripped cock and again she dived and had a nice smell before she started licking off all the cum that has been dribbled on the cock and the balls. This time she seemed to be making a haste licking off all the cum very fast. And I could realize a little late that she is planning to move me to a different position to drink another load of the delicious white nectar from her nephew's peter.

12