My Aunt's Anniversary Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm. Look at those two. Sharing black cocks. How hot is that? How hot is to share those big thick meaty cocks between each other? You like those black cocks don't you?"

I looked at her. Lust covering her face as she gazed back at me. I knew I was breathing hard, harder then I should have been looking at these images and listening to her talk this way. "Don't lie to me Stephen. Tell me,' she said sternly.

"I... I do like them."

"Good boy," she said flipping again. This time the image was of some girl getting her pussy plowed on all fours while another girl was beneath her eagerly waiting for the cock to be pulled free and slipped down her throat. "Can't you just imagine it? Just imagine that big cock sliding free, covered in her juices and sliding down your throat. That heavenly taste of big black cock and pussy on your tongue, his precum dribbling from the tip. Wouldn't that be so good?"

"Fuckkk..." I said breathless, trying to avoid saying yes. Avoid saying that I want a black cock in my mouth. That I'd like to taste it. I'm not gay. It's just sex, I kept telling myself.

"God I'm wet just thinking about it," my aunt said as she turned to another picture. This one a gif of a girl taking a giant cock up her ass reverse cowgirl as she furiously rubbed her pussy to a squirting orgasm. "Look at her cum from that big cock in her ass! How hot would it be cumming all over that massive cock as it plows into you? Buried in your ass. Fuck that's hot. Isn't it? Tell me how hot you think that is. How hot it would be to cum from a big hard black cock in your ass."

Fuckkkkkk. Fuck it. I thought. "It is hot." As the words escaped my lips I had a momentary panic attack. "But... but I'm not gay."

"Sweety stop! It's not gay to like a big cock like that. Even if that big cock was up your ass making you cum. You're not gay. It's..." she paused for a moment, thinking. "It's just pleasure, it's just sex. You don't actually love that person. You just love the cock. I have an idea sweety." She gave me a reassuring smile as she handed my phone back to me.

"Go back to the room and take a shower. Use the pink bottle in my suitcase for body wash. I'll meet you there in a few minutes and be sure to follow the directions on the bottle!"

She got up in a hurry. A smile spread from ear to ear as she grabbed the bag, handing me the key before disappearing. I laid there for a second, half stunned, half enjoying watching her big ass in her bathing suit swing from side to side as she hurried away. Once she was out of sight though I tucked my hard cock up into my waist band and made my way down to the room.

Inside I fished through her luggage to find the pink bottle. It was a bottle of Nair.

"Jesus, what am I doing?" I whispered to myself as I stripped down and stepped into the shower.

I followed the directions as she asked and lathered up the entirety of my body, waiting the required five, maybe ten minutes. Either way I held on to the point where my skin started to burn, before I rinsed it off with the aid of a wash cloth. I wasn't hairy to begin with, but the substance whisked any bit of hair I did have away. Especially that around my cock and ass leaving me feeling silky smooth. I stepped out of the shower, drying off in the small room and grabbing the complementary bottle of lotion. I figured I needed it after basically having all of my hair burned off my body. I lathered my lean, tan legs, and the rest of my lithe framed body, even rubbing a slight drop around my asshole.

When I finally stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, my aunt was sitting on the king sized bed holding a white shopping bag.

"So, Stephen, I don't want you to be mad at me. I just want you to open your mind a bit and when I show you what I bought you... You have to promise me to try it, if only for a minute ok?"

"What is it?" I asked hesitantly, not wanting to commit to something I was unsure of.

"A gift. Now promise me you'll at least try it." The words themselves were friendly enough, but she said it sternly, like I didn't have a choice.

"Oo... Okay. I promise," I said as her face lit up and she clapped her hands momentarily.

"I want you to try this on. I think it's about your size. Oh and these, these should fit. They're a similar size to what I bought you for Christmas last year."

She pulled the contents of the bag out and handed them to me. Inside was a white evening dress. Sleeve less and short it was clearly form fitting and would stopped just past my ass. She also handed me a white lacy bra and a pair of matching cheeky boy shorts with the final piece being a pair of strappy white four incheheels.

"Go on, try it all on!" She insisted as I staggered confused into the bathroom.

What the fuck. What the fucking fuck am I doing," I said as I slid the soft lacy boy shorts up over my cock. They were tight, but a good fit and as I turned in the mirror it was pretty clear they framed my ass well. Shockingly I realized I actually had a pretty nice bubbly ass, but my cock bulged and stuck out in the front, even soft. I tucked it down between my legs hiding the bulge so it looked more like a plump mound. Next, I grabbed the bra. I had seen enough girls put on bras in movies to be smart enough about that. I hooked it together in front then spun it to the back, the cups hanging open and empty even on the small A cup bra. None the less, I felt my cock stiffen as I looked at myself in women's lingerie.

"This is ridiculous," I tried to tell myself, but I couldn't quite shake the thought that I liked this. Worse, I couldn't quite shake the thought of some black man bending me over and sliding my panties to the side as he thrust his huge pipe up my wanting ass.

Jesus what the fuck, I thought as I tried to shake the image from my mind. Hurriedly I pulled the dress over my head and laced up the strappy heels. "I'll just go out there, tell her that I'm not comfortable in it, that this is ridiculous, that I'm a man and end it," I said as I stood and smoothed the wrinkles in my dress. I was kind of hot though, I thought, as I caught sight of myself in the mirror. I mean I still had some boyish features, but the simple addition of women's clothing really made me look quite feminine. Fuckkk, I thought biting my lip and opening the door. What are you getting yourself into? I stepped out, slightly wobbly in the heels, but a stride or two and I had it down, just had to shift the balance to my toes.

My aunt immediately began cooing and whistling. "Look at you Stephen! Those legs are so long and sexy and you even push the dress out the back with that ass of yours! My god, you need a bit of makeup and something done with your hair, but you are one hot piece of ass!"

I blushed at my aunt's remarks. "You, you don't think this is a bit ridiculous?"

"Oh sweety no! Look at you. Here, sit on the bed. Let me do something with your make-up and hair and then tell me what you think."

"Aunt Jane, no. This is too far. I... I can't do that."

"Stephen. You promised you would try this for me. Just sit down. Let me have my fun and if you don't like it you can go wash it off, ok?"

I sighed and sat on the bed. The problem was not that I would hate it, it was that I was worried I was going to like it too much. My aunt went to work and after a few minutes of brushing, shading and drawing she ushered me excitedly back into the bathroom like a giddy school girl. She squealed as I looked into the mirror and my jaw dropped. I was hot, like... like sexy hot.

"Don't you just love it!? Baby you're fucking stunning! Who would have ever thought?"

"I... Not me," I said as I stared at myself. My eye liner and eye shadow was done slightly dark and smoky. A late evening dinner party kind of look that hinted at class, but was clearly sprinkled with more than a dash of slutty. "What, what do you want me to do like this?" I asked nervously.

"I just want you to go to dinner like that. I think it would be good for you. You kept saying you weren't gay. You're so homophobic. I think it would be good for you to get in touch with your feminine side. Just spend some time like this. I think it will really help you learn a bit more about yourself."

"What? Aunt Jane, I can't go out like this. People will know I'm a guy."

"Steph..." She paused for a moment, "Sarah. Look at you, you're a gorgeous girl. No one will think twice and if they do who cares? You'll never see any of these people again. They don't know who you are. I don't think you would know it was you if you saw a photo of yourself dressed like this."

The name change kind of shocked me, but I was dressed like a girl. I would need a girl name. "I... I don't know though. It's weird."

"Just relax. It'll be fun. Girls date and if you don't have fun we can come right back here after dinner and change you right back into Stephen. Ok?"

"Fine," I said trying to soften my voice to be more girly.

She giggled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you sweety. This is going to be so good for you! Now let me get ready."

I took a seat on the bed as my aunt started getting ready. I scrolled through Instagram and Facebook, to pass the time, but as I started to scroll I ended up pulling up my browser and searching for pictures of big black cock. I just couldn't resist the thought of it. Massive, thick, veiny cocks just stretching those tiny girl's holes and the pure look of ecstasy on their faces had my cock straining against my panties in no time.

"How do I look?" My aunt called and I about jumped out of my skin. She smirked. "What are you looking at?"

"Noth... Nothing," I stammered.

"Rigghhttt," she said still smirking at me. "So, how does your aunt look Sarah?" She gave me a spin and the skirt of the little black dress she had on rode up in a very Marilyn Monroe way with the speed of her twist. Was she not wearing panties? I couldn't really tell.

"You look amazing Aunt Jane!"

She really did. She had on a small black dress that stopped right at the end of her ass making her legs look longer than they were. She had a gold cinch around her waist that accented the black of the dress really well. The dress was also backless, only secured around her neck by a black choker. As for the rest of it, it was sleeveless with a split down the middle showing her ample cleavage. She looked gorgeous.

"Perfect answer!" She rang with a smile. "Now, shall we go to dinner?"

I hesitated for a moment. Still uncertain of going out dressed like this in public.

"Ahh here, I know," my aunt said fishing into her bag and pulling out a bottle of red wine. "They let you bring one bottle on the ship. So let's have a glass to take the edge off."

I nodded, figuring why not and we put a glass down together talking and joking. We discussed anything and everything, except me dressed as a woman and when the glasses were finished I was ready. What was the harm anyways? No one knows me here, right? My aunt smiled as we got up and took me by the arm. Together we walked through the ship towards the dining hall. I will say, learning to walk in heels for the first time, is probably not best advised on a metal bobber in the middle of the ocean, but it definitely makes you get the hang of it really quick.

"Have you noticed them looking at us?"

"Who, WHO!?" I whispered nervously, my head whipping around.

My aunt giggled. "Everyone. Especially the men. Watch how their eyes sweep up and down your body."

She was right. The next man I saw clearly eye fucked my aunt and I up and down as we passed and he was standing there with a woman who was clearly his wife! We were hot! Better yet, we were hot and no one even knew I was a man dressed in drag! That thought gave me confidence and I even started putting on a bit of a show, swinging my hips as I walked a little.

When we were finally in the dining hall, we took a seat across from each other at a small table. The place was really classy. The tables draped in white table cloths and candles burned on each one in between a small floral arrangement. It was early, so there weren't many people in there yet and the tables next to us were open. The waiter came shortly, handed us menus and Aunt Jane ordered a bottle of white wine for the table.

The wine was a bit dry, but went down smooth and after another glass I was feeling a bit tipsy. I think Aunt Jane was too, because as we sat at the table talking and joking my phone chimed. It was a text from my Aunt. I gave her a questioning glance and opened the message.

"OH my god! Aunt Jane, you can't send me that!" I said laughing. The alcohol making me feel wild and uninhibited.

"I can send you whatever I want! But what do you think?!" She said grinning.

My aunt had text me a picture of a little white girl with a big black cock buried down her throat and the caption, "How about this for dinner?" I shook my head and laughed, pulling my browser back up and sending my aunt a picture back in return.

Her phone buzzed and she returned the quizzical expression I had just gave her. "Sarah!" she cried as she opened it. "You little slut!"

"Why aunty dearest! Why would you ever say such a thing?" I quipped back, knowing full well it was because the image I had sent was of two girls kneeling beneath a bbc and locked in a cum swapping kiss with his jizz covering their faces. Beneath it I had written, I'd rather have this.

My aunt clacked away at her phone again and in a moment my phone buzzed. I took another sip of wine and opened her message to a picture of two white girls getting fucked in both their mouths and pussys with the caption, we can't skip straight to dessert, we need the main course first.

The waiter momentarily interrupted our discourse and we submitted our orders as the four black men from earlier coincidentally took the table next to us.

"Pleasure to see you two again," the tallest of the four said.

"I'm amazed how beautiful you two look," one of the others said with a smile. All of them were grinning ear to ear and I'm pretty sure I was a deeper shade of red than anything else on the planet. Surprisingly though, that was it. They didn't make any other comments. There weren't any snickers of laughter, just the occasional stealing of glances our way as they checked us out. I couldn't believe it, but then again, why should they make a big deal out of it? They didn't know me.

My phone buzzed again as my aunt and I began digging into our meals. I looked down at it and saw another text from my aunt, "Do you think their cocks are as big as the ones in the pictures?"

"I don't know? I'm sure the ones in porn look bigger than they actually are," I typed back.

"How do we find out if they have big cocks?"

"Why don't you just ask them?" I mused back jokingly.

"Sarah, that's not helping." My aunt finished and we went back to eating and talking about which of the cruise events we planned to do tomorrow. When we finished I stood, the black men at the table clearly eyeing me up and down. I blushed at the fact and my cock twitched in my panties. My aunt stood up next, but as she rose, she knocked her knife off the table.

"Oops," she said a bit louder than necessary. She turned her back to the table where the men were and bent over, straight legged. Her skirt rod up behind her and her ass was clearly on display. She wasn't wearing panties! Her pussy and asshole were clear as day for them to see! She lingered for a second, before standing back up and putting the knife on the table before turning and smiling at the guys and waving goodbye with a wink.

As soon as we were free of the dining hall I turned and looked at her, "Aunt Jane! You didn't have on any panties!"

She laughed, "I didn't see the point. Since you showed me those pictures I've been soaked all day. I would have just drenched them anyways. See?" She said as she lifted her skirt showing the top of her bare pussy and wiping her fingers over her slit. She pulled them free, a string lingering between lips and her fingers before it broke as she lifted them too my mouth and shoved them in. I moaned, tasting her sweet pussy juice on my fingers.

"Told you," she said pulling them from my mouth and taking my arm again. "Now let's go up on deck. It's dark now. We should be able to see some stars. I mindlessly followed my aunt, still awestruck that she had A, shown me her pussy and then B, rubbed her juices on my tongue. What the fuck was this trip turning into? We climbed the stairwell and came up onto the deck. My aunt led us to a somewhat secluded area at the bow of the ship.

"The stars are pretty bright," I said looking up. The lack of haze from city lights allowing them to truly shine like diamonds in the sky.

"Mmmm I wondered if they'd follow us," my aunt said from behind me.

"The stars?" I questioned stupidly, the wine was clearly clouding my brain a bit. When I turned though I saw it wasn't the stars, it was the four men walking side by side into the corner of the bow where we were.

"Hi boys!" My aunt called seductively as she cocked her hip to the side and stood their grinning. I felt my legs shaking with nerves, but my cock was rock hard in my panties. The mixture of emotions was going to kill me.

"What are you girls doing all alone up here?" One of them chided.

"Ohh, we're not alone. You boys are up here with us."

They were just a few feet from us now and the largest kept coming until he was inches away from my aunt. His eyes grazed her up and down. "Well what did you have in mind?" He said staring down, at her. She looked so small next to him. He dwarfed her, but as the words left his lips I watched my aunt grow even smaller. She dropped to her knees and began unbuttoning his pants. It was all I could do not to fall over while I watched in shock as my aunt unzipped him and reached a hand into his shorts fishing out a massive black cock.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "Look how big it is Sarah."

She was stroking it lovingly now. Watching as it grew hard in her hands and with a moan she wrapped her lips around the cock head and sucked it into her mouth.

It was at that moment I realized the other three guys had fished their cocks from their pants and were stroking their sizable monsters, the shortest length between them probably being about seven inches long. They stepped up next to their friend and my aunt took one of them in her hand stroking it as she throated the tallest guy's member still.

"Come here girl," a voice said. It was the one who'd called me a girl earlier. He was hard, probably the smallest of the group though, but thick and veiny and about seven inches.

"Come on," he said as he shook his cock at me. I stepped forward nervously, but my aunt grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to my knees next to her.

"Don't be rude Sarah!" She said as the two guys who weren't being serviced by my aunt stepped up and pressed their cocks against my face.

What the fuck am I doing!? I thought. I'm not gay, talking about doing it is one thing, but this is another. I looked at my aunt and she just nodded her head.

"Suck it baby, put that cock in your mouth. I promise you'll like it. Just like all those girls you jack off to. Do it, be that black cock whore you really want to be," she said as she turned and swallowed the cock again, her eyes never leaving mine.

I turned back, looking at the seven and eight inch rods that were so close to my face I could reach out and touch them with my tongue if I wanted. I hesitated again though and this time one of them slapped me across the cheek with his hard cock. "Suck it slut," he grunted.

I took a breath and had just about worked up the courage to when I felt my aunt's hand reach up and grab the back of my head, shoving me forward. My lips parted and the man with the eight inch cock was now in my mouth. I ran my tongue nervously around the underside of it as my aunt's hand began pushing me back and forth on his shaft. I was surprised that the taste wasn't bad, like skin, but sweeter, muskier, better. I pulled back on the tip and ran my tongue over the underside of it, one hand reaching up and stroking his shaft as the other took the man's cock who'd first called me a girl. I was stroking them both now as I began sucking his cock in earnest. My lips gliding back and forth over the black monster as my tongue tried to find and trace every pulsing vein.