My Aunt's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do that for you because I know you want to eat my pussy," she stated once my cock was free of her mouth, "You do want to eat my pussy, sweetie?"

"God yes."

"Maybe you'd like to come stay with me next weekend? I'll spend all weekend showing you how to really make a woman orgasm and begging you to come back to do it again."

"I'd love to."

What I didn't expect was for Nancy to lift herself and straddle my lap, feeling the heat and wetness of her pussy against my groin as she leaned down to kiss me. She was probably surprised that I did after she'd swallowed my cum, but if she could swallow for me, I would kiss her for it. Then she snuggled against my chest as I caressed her back.

"Fantasy fulfilled?" she whispered.

"One of them, at least," I replied.

"We'll finish our drinks and go to bed. I'll masturbate for you there then we'll go to sleep."

Watching her fondle herself was so erotic, I was pleased when she allowed me to take a few photos. She warned me again about showing them off, and I went as far as to show that I immediately moved them to cloud storage and deleted them off my phone. That made her smile, lying down next to her to kiss her as she enjoyed more than one orgasm. What I didn't expect was for her to offer a pair of glistening fingers once she was done.

"Taste me, sweetie," she whispered, doing so without hesitation. I'll admit I fell in love with her taste immediately. "Next weekend, my pussy is all yours. Just your tongue and fingers though. We're taking this nice and slow."

"I love you," I whispered, and I immediately felt like a fool, looking away as I just felt so embarrassed.

She gently grasped my chin and made sure that my eyes were meeting hers. "John, you're not too young to know what love is. I know you love me, you're just in love with me. At least not yet. What I can tell you is that I do love you too. You're such a sweet young man. I'm so happy that I get to do all of this with you and that you will call me your girlfriend. Now, I think it's time for sleep and I really want to snuggle, and I want to spoon against you. If you get hard, don't worry about it. I know you'll be almost achingly hard in the morning. I'll take care of your morning wood for you."

Holding Nancy in my arms, I knew I couldn't stop smiling and I could sense that Nancy was as happy as I was. We eventually drifted off to sleep, waking as the morning light eventually worked its way through the blinds of her bedroom window. It wasn't too early, Nancy turning over to face me, sharing a long, passionate kiss before she kept her word about taking care of my morning wood.

Had a spring in my step as we showered together, Nancy allowing me full access to her body with a warning not to spend too much time washing her pussy. I would get all the fun I could have with that next weekend.

After she made me breakfast, we spent the rest of the morning together, sitting back on her couch and just talking. Although I felt that I knew her, we discussed a lot of personal topics. I knew she was divorced, and she explained her life up to that point. Married once, a couple of long-term relationships. She took sex seriously did not have one-night stands and abhorred infidelity. Any previous lover was of a similar age. I was the first lover who was so much younger than her.

"I'm nearing forty," she added, "And there is still a yearning to have children. But I need to find the right man for that." She rested her hand on my chest. "Please don't think about it yet, John. You're still so young and have your whole life ahead of you."

"Why are you still single though?" I had to ask.

"Most of the single men around my age are that for various reasons. Many are left bitter after a divorce. I have no interest in dating a man that comes with children. I've read enough horror stories about being a step-parent. There are plenty of men around who are just old-school misogynists, expecting me to be a housewife in addition to focusing on my career. Plenty would rather I not work and devote myself just to them. Some are looking for me to be their mother and carer. Then there are the men who are devoted to their careers, and I'd just be background noise. I usually figure out what a man wants within a couple of dates and let it go no further."

"And I'm guessing sex..."

That made her snort. "John, before last night, I hadn't done anything with a man in over eighteen months. I refuse to share my body with a man unless I trust him. And the one thing I know about you is that I do trust you."

I didn't particularly want to go home, but I was realistic about the situation. Nancy was happy to drive me home, stopping out the front of the house. We shared a very long and passionate kiss and embrace before I heard a knock on the window, Nancy pulling back enough that I could turn to see Cassandra looking into the car. I felt myself blushing as Nancy chuckled, resting her head against my shoulder.

"Glad to see you two are getting along," Cassandra stated.

"I'll let you go, John," Nancy said softly, "Hope you send me lots of sweet messages."

"I'll probably be distracted at school."

"Not too distracted. But give me a call in the evening if you'd like."

Cassandra didn't ask too many questions over dinner that evening. All she suggested was that she hadn't seen Nancy smiling like she was in a long time. I admitted to blurting out 'I love you'. Cassandra told me not to think about it too much as Nancy would have understood why.

The next couple of days at school were a little awkward. I was now eighteen while all my friends were still seventeen. I'd enjoyed a wonderful night with Nancy and wanted to tell absolutely everyone, but I knew doing that would break the trust that she had in me. When any of my friends asked me what I did, I just said I went out for a meal and drinks with a few people, and it was rather quiet. When I was home and studying, I would send Nancy a few messages that she'd immediately reply to and then spend at least an hour talking to her on the phone. She was just so easy to talk to...

Finishing school on Wednesday, although I had a licence, I hadn't bothered buying a car as Cassandra assured me that I could borrow hers when I really needed it, which was usually on the weekend. I didn't mind walking to and from school each day as it was only half an hour each way. What I didn't expect on this day was to see Nancy waiting for me not far from the school gate.

Leaning against the bonnet of her car, she was wearing a plunging v-neck sweater that exposed plenty of cleavage. A short skirt that barely reached mid-thigh. She was definitely wearing thigh-high stockings and had a pair of black heels on her feet. Her eyes were covered by sunglasses though she recognised me immediately, her face lighting up with a smile as I approached her. I could hear the deathly silence from my friends behind me.

"Hey, sweetie," she said before greeting me with one hell of a kiss. The sort of kiss no mother would give their son, so I think everyone figured out rather quickly that she wasn't a relative. I made her smile by immediately wrapping my arms around her, pulling her tight to my body.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, "I mean, it's a wonderful surprise..."

"I'm taking you out on a date, sweetie. My treat. Dinner and drinks. Then I'm taking you back to my place as I haven't been able to stop thinking about sucking your big dick since you left on Sunday afternoon. Pack a bag when I take you home so you can stay the night with me, and I'll bring you to school tomorrow."

"That sounds weird," I admitted, "My girlfriend bringing me to school."

"You're graduating soon, and trust me, every single one of your friends behind you is jealous. Ready to go, sweetie?"

"Nancy..."

She knew what I was going to say, her soft hand caressing my cheek. "John, you have made me so alive these past few days. Experiencing feelings that I haven't in a long time. Don't overthink it, sweetie."

"Okay. Back to mine first then we'll go to yours?"

"That's the plan."

It was a fantastic afternoon and evening as we were fooling around as soon as we arrived back at her place. Nothing too sexual, just a lot of making out and hands exploring. We dressed for dinner, Nancy insisting that she was happy to pay as her salary was fantastic and she wanted to treat her boyfriend. After dinner, we visited a nearby pub for a couple of drinks, still surprised at how easy it was to talk to each other.

Returning to her place at a reasonable time, we were both naked and she was on her knees between my legs within a matter of minutes, making love to my cock with her mouth. After she got me off rather quickly, I asked if she wanted anything from me. Moving up to straddle my lap, she snuggled into me as I stroked her back.

"Friday night to Monday morning, you're mine," she whispered, "And as I said, I'm going to show you everything about eating pussy. I just want to make this special for both of us, John."

"You know that I'm going to be inundated with questions tomorrow."

She leaned back with a smirk on her face. "I know. And I also know that you'll be respectful when talking about me."

"I'll just tell them that you're my new, hot, mature girlfriend."

I was surprised when she started to blush slightly. "I like hearing that you call me your girlfriend, John. It makes me feel young again."

I was inundated with questions the next couple of days at school though my friends quickly realised that I didn't want to talk too much about Nancy. I just explained that she was a friend of my auntie and that we'd surprised each other by making a connection and were now interested in seeing where it could go. We were more than aware of the age gap. Hell, reverse the genders and people would no doubt be freaking out. All I knew was that I liked her a lot and that's what mattered. I was surprised that many girls I was friends with thought it was rather sweet.

Dinner with my mother was interesting on Thursday night. I would usually have dinner with her at least once a week, and she would visit Cassandra for dinner once a week to catch up with both of us. She would pick me up and drive me over to her two-bedroom apartment, the second bedroom mine as I'd been staying with her once every so often.

Mum loved to snuggle with her son on the couch once we'd eaten and cleaned up. She was endlessly affectionate, and I knew a lot of it had to do with guilt. I'd assured her that I'd been told by plenty of people that her addictions were not her fault. My father had introduced her to them and from there, everything just fell apart. I knew she'd done her best to raise me, and I would never hate her for letting Cassandra adopt me as even that showed me that she cared and loved me.

"Baby... One thing about Nancy..." she stated while snuggling against me on the couch.

"Yeah?"

"If she's your one and only, that's not a bad thing. You don't have to 'play the field' so to speak. Or go and sow wild oats. It's not all that it's cracked up to be anyway."

I knew what Mum was talking about as I'd been told by herself and a few others what she had done while struggling with her addictions. It had not been pretty, but my mother wasn't embarrassed. She knew what she'd done and accepted responsibility for that. What made me proud was how she'd turned her life around.

"Ever thought about dating again, Mum?" I wondered.

"No. I have no interest. I'm sure you don't want to hear about my sex life, but after what I was doing to support my habit, I have no trust in any man except you, my father and my brother. And given that I'm not a lesbian, I'm happy to just live my own life with the company of family and friends."

"Don't you get lonely though?"

"Well, I guess snuggling with my son might get awkward when you're with your girlfriend all the time. No, I don't really get lonely. I'd rather sleep alone than... Well..."

"As long as you're happy, Mum."

She leaned up to kiss my cheek. "I can't remember being happier, John. The most important person in my life is back in it. I never forgot about you. But when I was struggling, I knew I did the right thing to protect you. And I'll never be able to thank Cassandra enough..."

"She loves her little sister."

Nancy didn't pick me up from school on Friday as I knew she'd taken an early day on Wednesday. I walked home and completed one of my last ever assignments, at least in high school, before I had a shower and packed a bag. Cassandra knew where I would be all weekend, arriving home before I left. She gave me such a tight hug that I couldn't help chuckling.

"Nancy hasn't stopped texting me all week," she told me, "I haven't seen her this happy in a long time. I wouldn't have thought my son and nephew would be the one to make her so happy, but I'm glad you are."

"And the age difference?"

"You're an adult now, John." She leaned back with a serious look on her face. "Yes, many will comment and make judgements. It's something you will have to deal with eventually. But the only thing that really matters is how you both feel."

Nancy arrived at around 6pm, and Cassandra invited her in for a coffee. I wasn't embarrassed when Nancy ended up on the couch next to me, snuggling against me as she chatted away with Cassandra for half an hour before she suggested we go back to hers for dinner. Cassandra gave me a tight hug before leaving, whispering into my ear to look after her best friend. I promised that I would.

I enjoyed helping Nancy with dinner as much as I always did with Cassandra and Mum. Both women had insisted I learn my way around the kitchen for when I ended up living alone so I didn't end up subsisting on frozen dinners and takeaway.

After dinner, we relaxed back on the couch for around an hour, leaving the television off as Nancy had light music playing in the background. What I'd call mood music. I couldn't help gazing into her eyes constantly as a near-constant smile was on her face. She looked so genuinely happy that I felt myself smiling all the time in return.

Finishing her glass of wine, she leaned into me and left a soft kiss on my lips. "Want to take things into the bedroom, John?" she asked softly.

I gulped but nodded as I felt an onset of nerves. The main reason wasn't that it would be my first time. I just didn't want to disappoint her. When I vocalised that thought, her face softened before she kissed me again. "That's why we're going to take this nice and slow," she assured me, "I don't want to rush this, John. We'll make love in the end, I promise you that. I want to make love with you too. But you're still young, and despite being considered an adult now, you do have some maturing to do. So many young people leap into having sex."

Slowly undressing each other in the bedroom, I probably had a goofy smile on my face again when she was naked before me, running my fingers all over her body, savouring how soft her skin was. Telling me that she'd get me off first, she happily fell to her knees and rather quickly got me off. I was lasting a little longer each time, and I could only hope that when we made love for the first time that I didn't cum within thirty seconds.

Once she got me off, she took my hand and led me onto the bed, Nancy lying back as we resumed making out. She didn't give me any guidance to start with, letting me figure things out. While I'd done some reading over the years, it was all theory. No idea what would work in practice. We made out for a little while before I kissed down to her neck. She moaned softly when I kissed her there, aware that for some women it was rather sensitive and even an erogenous zone.

I liked the reaction though I couldn't just kiss her there the entire time. Moving down over her collarbone to her breasts, I spent a moment just gazing at them. I was surprised that Nancy became a little self-conscious.

"They're probably not as perky... or as pretty..."

"Nancy, you're perfect," I whispered, leaning up to kiss her for a moment before I moved down and spent time pleasuring her breasts, "You have a fantastic body."

"You really think so?"

I knew enough that what happened with her ex-husband had knocked her self-confidence. I was pleased that I was the one that was going to help her feel so much better about herself. I loved pleasuring her breasts, taking a nipple in my mouth, licking, sucking and even nibbling at each one on offer. She chuckled as I gently squeezed each of them, taking note of the sounds she made so I could figure out what was working.

"I love it," she moaned softly, "Always loved it when a man gave such attention to my tits."

"Totally ogled you all the time when you came over and would strut around in a bikini," I said.

Kissing down further over her body, I could feel the heat of her pussy, and when I arrived at the junction of her legs, I pressed my nose against her and inhaled. I heard her giggle as I had no real idea what pussy would actually smell like. I heard all sorts of stupid shit at school from clueless young guys.

Kissing up and down each smooth thigh, I took a few moments to just look at her pussy. I'd been through sex education so was aware of what I was looking at. This is where Nancy took over for me, sitting up enough and pointing with her finger at where she would like my tongue to work and what she really liked.

"I'm sure you've heard about things like eating me out like a peach, just with no teeth, or doing things like the alphabet while licking me out. Figure out what works for you, and you'll definitely know what works for me as you'll learn how my body reacts and the noises that I end up making. When I tell you to keep doing something, for the love of God, keep doing it. And when I beg you not to stop, do not stop. And I'm a woman who has no problem telling you what I want, sweetie. Okay?"

"Okay," I said softly, just hoping that I would make her orgasm at least once.

I learned within seconds that I loved the taste of pussy. Gazing up at Nancy, she'd propped her head up on a couple of pillows to watch me, and I couldn't help the smile as she looked as happy as ever. I ran my tongue over everywhere and waited for a reaction. Whenever she moaned or closed her eyes and sighed, I made sure to do what I did again. When her hips started to move, or she would shudder, I knew I'd really started to get her motor running.

"That's it, sweetie," she cooed, "If you want to slide two fingers inside me, do that and find my special spot. I can orgasm just from that. And my clit... Fingers and clit will make me go off big time."

I kept on just using my tongue for the time being as I could sense her excitement building, and I simply couldn't get enough of her taste. When I told her that, she leaned up to give me a quick kiss before she relaxed back and I continued what I was doing.

"Fingers, sweetie," she moaned, "Fingers inside me. Turn them like you're beckoning me." Doing just that made her shudder and moan louder. "That's it, sweetie... Oh god, that's it..."

I kept doing what I was doing and then she orgasmed. I knew she was as her pussy squeezed my fingers a few times, her back started to arch slightly and then she cried out and told me that she was having an orgasm. She told me not to stop, and remembering what she said, I kept doing what I was doing.

"Clit, sweetie," she whimpered, "It's right there, sweetie. Lick it. Nice and firm. I love it nice and firm."

Doing just what she wanted with my fingers still inside her had her enjoying an even better orgasm a couple of minutes later. Her hips were soon gyrating and her body almost shuddering constantly as I was now relentless, feeling my confidence growing with each passing minute. She moaned. She groaned. She whimpered. With another orgasm, I think she nearly started to cry.