My Aussie Cub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think I'm an idiot?" she said.

"What?" I said.

"Do you think I'm an idiot?" she said again, louder.

"What are you talking about?" I said, moving to refill my glass. In my hand, my phone buzzed.

Sharon laughed. "You're so fucking pathetic," she said.

"Sharon, I..." I started to reply, but before I could finish, she crossed to where I was standing and slapped me across the face. I looked at her, in shock. She reeled back to hit me again, but I grabbed her wrist. And then her other wrist as she tried to hit me with her other hand.

"Sharon!" I said, but she was twisting in my hands. I trapped her in a bearhug. She wrenched her hand out of my grip and grabbed my hair, pulling it hard. "Jesus! Sharon!" I said, as I tried to grab her arm.

"You piece of shit!" she said, punching at my shoulder. And then, suddenly, we were kissing, urgently, her hands on my beard and my neck, my hands reaching up under her T shirt across her back, and then feeling her breasts, her hardening nipples. We went down onto the kitchen floor. I pulled her pajama bottoms down and pushed the crotch of her underwear to the side, felt a warm slickness against my fingers.

She untied my robe and it fell open, exposing my rigid cock. She grabbed at it, yanking it toward her, and I fell on top of her. I pulled her hips into position and penetrated her in one sharp stroke. Oh my god, it felt so good to be inside her. She arched her back and clutched at my chest. I began to thrust in and out of her. She reached down to feel my cock going into her and began to massage herself. I pushed her hand away and knuckled my fingers down onto her clit, the way she liked.

I closed my eyes, and saw Danny's chubby torso, his little pink asshole peeking out between the curls of fur on his butt. God, how I wanted to fuck that tight little asshole. My wife began to moan louder, as I fucked her with slow, even strokes.

"Shhhh" I whispered in her ear, in Danny's ear, as he groaned under me, my fat cock pumping into his hairy ass.

"Dad, dad... oh fuck, daddy," he breathed, as I pinched his taught little nipples.

"You like that?" I asked. I licked his neck, then moved my mouth up over his bearded chin, and then then kissed his mouth, biting his bright red bottom lip, rubbing my tongue onto his. I reached down to grab his fat little cock in my hand as I fucked him.

"Oh, fuck, dad... Don't stop." he said, breathing hard.

I increased the tempo of my thrusts. Squeezed his cock and his nipple even harder.

"Shit, you're gonna make me come... I'm gonna come, dad."

"Come for me... that's it, baby. I want to feel you come."

I felt my wife's pelvis and thighs start to shake, on the cusp of a violent orgasm. I pressed down on her clit, pushing it against my hard shaft. I knew just what she needed to feel in order to release herself into an orgasm. She tipped over into it, began to flop and jerk on the floor under me, her eyes rolling back into her head. Damn, this was a big one. I couldn't even remember the last time we'd had sex. After a while, the tremors in her body subsided, and we lay still for a moment. Then I got up off of her. I stood up, my cock still hard, and wrapped myself in my robe.

Sharon pulled her pants back on and I offered my hand to pull her up. She took it and stood up, then ran her hands through her hair. I got another glass out and poured her a drink, handed it to her. She took it and drank, not making eye contact with me. I refilled my glass.

"Well then," I said. We both sipped for a minute in silence.

She took a deep breath. "Jason... whoever... that is..." she pointed her glass at my phone, sitting on the counter. "You need to decide."

I looked deep into my drink.

"You need to decide if it's worth it, because I'm done with this bullshit." Her voice was shaky, but I could feel the steel in it. I didn't say anything.

"Is it worth it?" she said.

I looked at her, into the eyes that I knew so well. How could I tell her the truth? That I didn't want to blow up our marriage, I just wanted to fuck fat, hairy guys every so often. Not even fuck them in real life. Just the fantasy of it was enough... probably. I wondered if Hallmark made a card for that.

"Sharon, I..." I started to speak, but before I could continue, my phone buzzed. Sharon put her glass down, turned and walked out.

"Fuck," I said softly. I picked up my phone. Set it to silent.

12