My Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
A bear and his boyfriend enjoy one another.
2.1k words
4.78
1.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't wait to get to Ron's truck and tell him all about my encounter in Rick's truck. I barely paid attention to traffic as I hurriedly made my way across the parking lot. The only two things that mattered right now was Ron and that growing wet feeling coming from my ass. "Is it really starting to show?" I asked myself.

Ronnie spotted me long before I got to him. Before I had a chance to go around to the passenger side, I noticed Ron smirking. Pointing his finger to the ground, he twirled it in a circle a few times. He wanted to inspect the goods. Mostly, he was interested in whether or not he could see a wet spot where Rick's cum was oozing from me.

I complied. I quickly twirled once, grinned at him, then stopped at 180 and stuck my ass out a bit so Ronnie could get a little better view. I then turned around and quickly made a bee line for the passenger side of the truck.

As I was climbing in, Ron handed me a towel and said, "Here. Sit on this until we get home. I don't need you staining my seats."

The trip home felt like it took less time than it did coming out. I couldn't shut up all the way home as I excitedly laid out each detail of my encounter with Rick starting with the moment Ron left to the time Rick filled me. When I finally shut up, Ron asked, "So, sounds like you might want to see him again, huh?"

"Oh hell yes!" I exclaimed. "It sounds like you two already have a time set for both of you to have me tonight right after dinner."

"Yup. Rick's coming over for dinner, actually. We're just not sure if you'll be our dessert or if we'll have you for dessert before dinner. I think we'll see how it goes once he gets here. Either way, your first threesome is tonight."

I couldn't help but feel so loved at that moment. Here's a man who's willing to do whatever he can to help make my fantasies come true. I wrapped my arms around his neck and just began kissing him long and deep.

Breaking the embrace, Ron said, "Remember. This is all about you and for you. If there's anything you feel uncomfortable about when we're doing this, speak up. Neither Rick nor I will think the worst of you."

"I will. I promise." I said.

"Good. Now, why don't you get upstairs and clean yourself off. Get your butt ready for at least one good drilling tonight. When you're done, you come back down wearing the pink thongs and that collar I got you for your birthday. Nothing else."

I obediently went upstairs to start my preperation. As much as I hated to, I did need to get the last remaining vestiges of Rick's cum out of me. Just the thought of his cock being inside me once again got my hormones raging. I started stroking myself but had to stop. Gotta stay on task. I need to douche myself. I need to be ready for my first threesome. That's what matters.

Once I was finished, I wore the items Ron had told me to wear. But I was still just so horny it wasn't funny. I figured I still have a little bit of time before Rick comes over. Why not just get myself hard again in preperation for tonight? Maybe just edge myself as a teaser while fantasizing of Rick's cock?

I laid down on our bed and slide my thong down just enough to expose my cock. I grabbed the wand that Ronnie would sometimes use to tease me during play and just started teasing myself. I started by slowly sliding the head of the wand up and down my shaft until I was fully erect. I lay there remembering that first kiss Rick gave me. Then I thought of that moment when I first slid Rick's cock in my mouth. I smiled remembering how I savored the taste of his precum.

I began slowly swirling the head of the wand around the head of my cock, occasionally stopping right below the head and stroking the wand up and down. In my mind's eye, I was on my knees with both Ron and Rick standing naked and hard in front of me. As I used the wand on myself, I was fantasizing of first sucking Ron's cock while stroking Rick, then I'd switch and suck Rick's cock while stroking Ron. I was so hoping tonight would start out like that.

I suddenly had this really weird feeling I was being watched so I opened my eyes. Yup. I was right. There was Ronnie, looking down at me with a half-hearted glare. All I could do was grin and let out a sheepish, "Oopsie, me."

"Well, now!" He exclaimed. "Seems like I can't leave you alone for a minute you horny little fuck. So, do you want the good news first or the bad?"

"Shit!" I thought. "What could be the bad news?" I asked myself. I sheepishly stammered, "Bad news first, I guess?"

"I came up here to let you know that Rick just texted me. As much as he loved plowing your sweet ass earlier, he needs to reschedule our threesome. Seems like his job has a high priority run for him to deliver early tomorrow morning so he's going to need his full eight before heading out. The good news is he's been promised to be left alone for next weekend."

My heart sank when I first heard the bad news. Once Ron mentioned that Rick would be left alone for next weekend, my spirits began to lift.

"Does that mean we're still getting together next weekend?" I asked.

"Absolutely. Rick wanted to come over after work during the week but I told him to hold off. He's going to be here Saturday morning about 9:00."

My heart skipped a beat or two on hearing that. I was still going to get my threesome, just a week or so late.

"Now, for the really good news. Rick also promised not to touch himself or cum for the next week. Knowing him, that means he'll be able to cum three, maybe four times through the course of the day. We can make this last half an hour or we can drag this from morning to late night. It's all up to you and how much you can take, how much pleasure you're able to give both of us."

Without thinking, I reached down to stroke my cock. "I so can't wait for this, Ron. You know how much I've been wanting something like this!"

"I know. Every one of your fantasies I help you with, I do because I love you. Now, put that damned wand aside. Seeing you laying there like that.....mmmhhhhmmmm! My turn to have you now!"

As I pushed the wand off to the side of the bed, Ron lay on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he began kissing me. Starting slowly and gently with those gentle butterfly kisses that drove me crazy, Ron wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed himself ever closer against me. I could feel his cock precumming on mine so I began grinding against him.

I knew my grinding would work him up even more and I was right. Ron began exploring my mouth with his tongue. I could feel him slide his cock down to between my thighs. Then I felt him pull away from our kiss and wondered what was going on.

"What?" Was all I was able to mutter out. All I wanted was for this man to continue kissing me.

"Put your legs together." he said.

As I complied, I felt Ron slide his cock down between my thighs. While he was slowly fucking my things, he progressed to kissing my neck. Once he got to the nape of my neck, he began gently biting, knowing how that drove me up the wall.

"Ohhhhhhh you bastard!" I said. "You know how to drive a man insane!"

He proceeded to continue kissing me, working his way down to my chest. He stopped to suck one nipple, then the other. Back and forth. While he was busy sucking my nipples, I reached down to stroke his cock. I could feel the precum oozing from the head of his dick. I licked the precum from my fingers and said, "Damn, hon. You've always had fantastic tasting cum."

Ron raised his head and asked, "Want a little more than a taste?"

"Oh, don't you know it!"

Ron stood up and walked over to our toy chest. Pulling out some lube and a decent sized cock shaped toy, he said, "Here. Sit on the edge of the bed and ride this while you bring me to the edge."

"Would love to." I said. "But I'd really love it if you were the one to insert it into me first."

"On the bed. All fours. Now!"

I complied without a word. I heard Ron lube up the toy then felt him press the head of the toy against my entrance. He applied a little more lube before slowly sliding the toy all the way inside me.

Once the toy was inside, Ron began teasing me by gently biting my ass. "Damn you! Fucker! You know how to make my heart sing!" I said.

He pulled away from me and said, "Turn around and lay on your stomach. I need you to make me cum."

I had just enough time to get settled on my stomach when I felt him pull the toy out of me. When I heard him apply more lube, I thought he was going to slide the toy back inside me. Instead, I heard him drop the lube onto the bed as he straddled my thighs.

Confused, I asked, "I thought you wanted me to suck your cock?"

"I changed my mind. When I saw that toy inside you, I thought a better thing to be there would be my cock."

I didn't care. Given a choice of where he would cum, my first would almost always be inside me. My second choice would be down my throat. There was never any third option. After all, wouldn't that be a waste of a good load?

Where I was already loosened up by Rick's earlier fucking, Ronnie had no problems sliding inside me. I merely managed a slutty, "Unnnnhhhhhhh!" as I felt him go balls deep in me.

"Never forget who owns this tight ass you little cum slut!" he said as he began slowly pumping me.

I ground my ass up against him wanting him to go just a little deeper inside me. This man just had me so turned on I couldn't have enough of him. I felt him lay flat against my back as he wrapped his arms around my chest, drawing me ever closer to him.

Bearing his full weight on me, I had no way to arch my ass up any higher. He was now in full control as he began thrusting harder and faster. My focus as well as his was on his pending cum. Right now, nothing else mattered but his pleasure.

I turned my head to the side so one side of my face was on the pillow. Ron began kissing the side of my face and neck. I tried matching his thrusts hoping it would give him just a bit more pleasure.

"My word, Brent, you're such a tight fuck. I can't believe I lucked out with you. You have no idea how much I love you."

"Just as much as I love you." I replied. "We're both so very lucky to have one another."

He began biting the nape of my neck as his thrust grew faster. I knew him too well. He was getting close and there was nothing I wanted more right now than to here the other three words I love hearing from that man, "I'm gonna cum!"

I didn't have to wait long. Just a few more thrusts when I heard him say, "Baby.....ohhh baby boy....I'm about to cum!"

With one last, deep thrust, I felt his cock get really hard before starting to throb. I couldn't feel the cum being shot inside me but I knew that it was happening.

Once his cock stopped twitching, he kissed the side of my face, then kissed my lips. "One more week, babe. One more week and you'll be having two of us empty inside you. Maybe more than one load."

I lay there quietly smiling. I could feel my love's heart pounding against my back. Savoring the moment, I thought, "I"m the luckiest guy alive right now."