My Baby Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped and said, "Your precum is salty, Mark," she said. "That's a good sign."

I had no idea what she meant, but my cock went back into her mouth, the head bobbing continued, and I groaned with pleasure. All of a sudden, she stopped.

"You see, Mark? That's a little blowjob. Do you want me to continue until you blow your load? Do you want to blow your load on my boobs, or in my mouth? Would you like to see me swallow, too?"

I just looked at her. Sorelle slipped her panties down and off, and I got to see her pussy. "Or would you like to see if you can fuck me as well as Mitchell does, or should I call him Hagrid as you prefer?"

Sorelle rose, took my hand and pulled me up too, and then she led me to my own bedroom. "Didn't Dad teach you to make your bed?" she said, as she jumped onto the bed.

"Hagrid likes to be on top. He likes my legs in the air. You saw us going at it back at the party, didn't you? Kathy says you were the guy who opened the door and watched us making love. I'll bet you didn't know it turned me on something fierce to have someone watching us do it. It also turned me on to have the whole party watch me, half naked, give Tom a blowjob. There's something wrong with me, isn't there?" my little naked sister said, her blue innocent eyes looking up at me in all innocence while asking me anything but innocent questions.

"When Kathy told me it was you who was watching us, do you know what happened? Do you? Do you?" Sorelle asked.

"No, tell me," I said.

"I had an orgasm! Just from hearing that it was you, my very own brother, watching Hagrid fuck me, I had an orgasm! I didn't even touch myself! I couldn't believe it. How messed up is that?"

"It's fairly messed up," I said, as I watched Sorelle lying on the bed, languorously fingering herself as she spoke. I belatedly realized I was stroking myself as I watched Sorelle masturbate.

"I'd love to watch you cum, Mark," Sorelle said. Her fingers were going faster and faster as she picked up her pace, finger-fucking herself with one hand, the other one friggin' her clit.

"Shoot all over me, okay? You know you want to. You have a lovely cock, you know that? Yeah, stroke it just like that. Stroke it faster, harder, good boy, keep it up, keep it up, keep going for your baby sister and Yes!!" Sorelle said, as I shot my load all over her luscious torso.

I joined her on the bed. I spread her legs and kissed her pussy. I got my head between her legs and I began slowly to lap around the edges of her vagina, paying close attention to the tender folds of the circumference. My hands went up to her two tits and I lovingly caressed the soft, smooth, supple flesh of her boobs. I began to lick up and down her vagina, taking care not to touch her clitoris.

As I made love to my sister's pussy with my tongue I stuck a finger inside her. She gasped. I continued licking, now letting my licks include her clitoris. I tweaked her nipples. Sorelle began to moan. I love it when a woman moans. I wished Jane moaned more.

Oh my God, Jane! What am I doing?? First Kathy and now my own sister? What kind of jerk of a man am I? How could I do this when I loved Jane?

"What wrong, Mark?" Sorelle softly said. Amazingly she then said, "Are you thinking of Jane? Does she taste like me? Are you wondering how you could lay Kathy and now me when you love Jane? The answer's simple. Since you are a guy, it's always the same. You're having commitment panic. Don't worry. It will pass. I'm glad you are, Mark, because I need you inside me. It's not that I want you to fuck me. It's that I need you to fuck me."

The way my sister said 'need' was compelling. I had recovered my erection and it was as big and as hard as it had ever been and was ever going to get. I slid up her body and effortlessly, as if it were the most natural thing in the world, slipped it in. I almost lost it right then. No woman's pussy had ever felt the way Sorelle's felt. She was the incarnation of wet velvet. Her cunt grabbed my cock and pulsated around it. She was tight but welcoming. I never knew sex could be this good.

As I began to pump, Sorelle met my every thrust. We fucked like that for a couple of minutes, and then the moaning began. I've been around the block. Most girls and women do not moan, and those who do, moan softly. Sorelle was a loud moaner! I loved it! I pushed her legs into the air just like Hagrid does, giving me a better angle, and Sorelle rewarded me with even louder moans.

I began to pump harder, with more ferocity, more energy, and Sorelle stopped moaning long enough to say "Yes, oh God yes, fuck me just like that Mark! Give it to me, brother! Yes, yes, Yes!!" I guessed she had cum, because her whole body kind of relaxed and became buttery, and she made happy little whimpering sounds as I continued to pound her.

I should have warned her. I last a long time after the first time I've cum. I mean really long. Too long. Sometimes I last 30 or 45 minutes. I took pity on Sorelle and I finally blew my load after fucking her for another good twenty minutes. When I finally finished squirting, I fell on top of her and heard her groan, then say, as if to herself, "I love you, Mark."

"I love you too, Sorelle," I said.

"As a sister, or as a lover?" Sorelle asked.

"As both," I said.

"Kathy was right," Sorelle said. "You're good in bed. How are you in Central Park?"

"What?"

"Could you give me a good fuck in Central Park, or would be you be too uptight?" she asked.

"It's around 30 degrees outside!" I said.

"We'll keep each other warm," she said.

I looked at her. I saw it in her face. "You want this, don't you?" I asked. "You want to fuck in Central Park?"

"Mark, I've wanted it since I was 14 and saw two dogs doing it in Central Park. So far, no man has been willing to do me in Central Park. I told Tom I would fuck him but only in the park. That went nowhere. Lots of men in college wanted to lay me, but the Central Park requirement stopped them all cold.

That's how I stayed a virgin. Until Hagrid, that is. I decided to stop that requirement due to my curiosity about sex. Alas though, even Hagrid is too wimpy to do me there. Hagrid, by the way, is my first. You're my second. So, what about it, Mark?"

"I'll do anything for you, Sorelle, even that," I said. Sorelle did not know it, but the idea of public sex and the risk of discovery turned me on. "Don't tell Kathy," I said.

"Oh, I'm afraid you don't understand. Kathy wants to come along. She'll take pictures of us doing it in the park. It'll be great, you'll see. Hey, do you think with some Viagra you could do us both in the park?"

"What about Hagrid?" I asked.

"He's toast. Yesterday's news. He's probably crying in his office coffee even as we lie here naked in each other's arms. Hey, is he stirring? Ooh, you up for another round?"

"What about Jane?" I asked.

"Oh, my goodness! Kathy, Jane and me? You've got that in you? Well, if Jane is willing, sure, why not?"

"That's not what I meant!" I said. "Jane and I are almost engaged."

"Well then, you'd better fuck me again quick, before you and she do get engaged. Say, do you want me to help you to choose a ring for her? If you do, I'll let you deflower my ass. What do you say?"

What could I say? I was helpless in front of my sister. I was wrapped around her little finger and her mouth was wrapped around my cock, which was once again erect.

"I didn't know you could deep throat," I said.

"Neither did I," she said. "Live and learn, right? You truly have a yummy cock. I can't decide; shall I give you a big blowjob, or shall we fuck again? Gentlemen's choice."

"I'm not a gentleman." I replied.

Sorelle giggled. "Well then, do you like rear entry? Kathy says it's a lot of fun. Hagrid never did it, and it might be fun to try it out, don't you think?"

I had my hands full with my sister.

I ended up calling in sick to work. Sorelle helped me clean my apartment. We took a shower together, got dressed, and went out to lunch, gazing into each other's eyes. If only she weren't my sister!

"Here's what I propose," Sorelle said. "We love each other. I know we always will. But we're siblings. You go back to Jane. I'll find someone. You've helped me to realize Hagrid not's the one for me, and now I have a better idea what kind of man I want. It may take a few years, and I'll have a lot of fun trying out different men I'm sure, but I'll find someone. Then we'll both have our life partners."

"But..." I began. Sorelle held up her hand. She was not done.

"I absolutely insist we continue to have illicit, dirty, nasty little affairs for the rest of our lives. You have no choice, Mark. I can seduce you at any time, any place, any circumstances, and you know it. Now return to Jane. You're to meet me at Columbus Circle at 10am next Tuesday. Kathy knows a good spot in Central Park and she'll take us there. I can't wait!"

Kathy did indeed know a good spot. I was wise to have taken the Viagra. Sorelle helped me choose an engagement ring for Jane, and I rewarded her for her efforts by taking her in her ass, as she requested. Her ass was a perfect bubble butt, and deflowering it was astonishing. We showered and then made love the old-fashioned way.

I left the arms of my sister, my lover, and went out for a hot chocolate laced with CBD (Cannabidiol: C21H30O2), which you can now get in New York. It mellowed me out just enough to go to Jane's place. I took her to a wonderfully romantic dinner and all bundled up against the cold, we walked along the high line park on the west side.

Even thought it was cold, and was late in the evening, there were nevertheless people still on the high line, but I found a bench and when nobody was close by, I got on my knees and asked Jane to marry me, producing the box with the ring Sorelle and I had chosen for her.

"You're fucking your sister and yet you have gall to ask me to marry you?" Jane replied.

Not knowing what to do, or how Jane knew Sorelle and I were intimate, I decided honesty might be best. "Yes," I said.

Jane looked at me. I saw a thousand emotions flash across her eyes, not all of them nice. She said, "If you ever give me an STD we're getting a divorce. Accept that, and yes, I'll marry you."

We kissed. We hugged. We kissed again. Jane slipped on the ring and she gave me a kiss that even topped those of Sorelle. I could not wait to get her inside and to ravish her.

"I have a nice house picked out on the North Shore of Long Island. The schools are good. Do you want three children, or four?" Jane asked.

"Let's start tonight," I replied.

Jane looked at me. Tears welled in her eyes. Jane gave me a kiss that topped all kisses, ever. I caressed her ass as we kissed, and she moaned, right there on the high line park. I slipped my hand under her skirt as we continued the kiss and then down her tights, under her panties, and I caressed her fabulous bare ass.

"Can you wait until we get to my place?" Jane asked.

"Maybe. Can you?" I replied.

"There's a hotel close by," she said, and pointed northeast.

"I guess that's better than doing it here," I said.

Jane looked at me as if I had said something incomprehensible. Then she smiled.

"Yes, it's better. But only a little. Come on, let's go see if fortune wants me to get knocked up tonight, shall we? You know, orgasms help a girl get pregnant," she said.

"That shouldn't be a problem, you little wench. Aren't you though on the pill?" I asked.

"Sorelle told me about the ring she helped you choose for me. Your sister is a doll, by the way. When she told me that, I went off the pill. Come on, Mark, let's go. Time's a wastin'," Jane said.

I was hard. I was ready. As I found out ten minutes later, Jane was good and wet, too. It was going to be fun, knocking her up. I hoped it took a long time!