My Baseball Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like a bomb went off inside us. All conscious thought was obliterated by raw sexual need. A primal instinct to release or die. I started fucking slamming against him, all sexual rage, no technique. I fell forward against him, and swung my arm under him, gripping his hairy chest for leverage. And in the back of my mind, I could feel him snake his arm around mine, so that our fingers intertwined. We fucking collided again and again. My hammer blows making Nate's entire muscular form shake. It was the tightest hole ever, and the warmth of his ass was like nothing I had ever experienced. Sex on an entirely different plane. The fucking friction. The way his ass seemed to suck me in. The incredible pressure as his ass bit down on my cock. Fucking unbelievable. UNBELIEVABLE. I never felt SO FUCKING ALIVE IN MY FUCKING LIFE. Somehow, I realized in the back of my mind that we were both screaming our fucking lungs out. I could barely hear it over the fucking roar inside my own head....

It was only for a minute or two. We were far, far too gone, so overwhelmed in new, primal sensations we were completely unprepared for. There was no way we could last. My arm wrapped around his torso, I could feel his whole-body orgasm building. Suddenly, Nate's entire body started tensing, I could... feel... his body twisting, constricting, and a new howl ripped out of his lungs. Without warning, he exploded, blasting cum everywhere. As he did so, he bore down so hard on my cock I thought he was going to crush me. It was too much to take, and I fucking erupted inside of him, shooting so hard I though my body was turning inside out. Everything when white and I screamed myself hoarse.

I don't know how long we continued... I still rocked inside of him, amazed at the new, warm wetness. I pitched forward collapsing on him, barely able to breathe. He went as limp as a boned fish, and I had to brace myself from knocking us both flat. I dimly remember clumsily rolling off to the side of him, landing hard on my hip. Both of us lay there panting, completely spent.

Covered in a thin sheen of sweat. My senses too fried to make sense of anything.

But as I started coming back to myself, a clear, insistent question started forming in my mind:

...what the Hell did I just do?

What the Hell did WE just do?