My BBW Wife Gave into Monster BBC

Story Info
Wife meets ex patient fulfilling hubbys fantasy first time.
3.5k words
4.23
42.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, and i needed some help with the editing. I would like to thank P_Anderer for editing my copious writing errors. Thank you.

Let's start with intros about the people in question. I'm H and my wife Gabby were both approaching 30. I'm an engineer and Gabby is a nurse. We are both around 5' 8". We have been together since we were 16 and we have two young kids. My wife is a beautiful BBW lady, UK Size 18 clothes, with huge GG boobs. She has a beautiful face; her boobs, ass and pussy are for a BBW lover. I am slightly younger and a little overweight, but still retain my strength and frame from my 15 years of rugby. Average looking, shaved head and beard, with a 7 incher and acceptable girth but not a stand-out, amazing cock.

We have had rocky sex lives to say the least and in the lulls in intimacy, instead of looking outside the marriage, we delved into porn. I found that the idea of sharing my wife would get me so, so, turned on, to the point I brought it up with Gabby... lead balloon. Anyway, the years went by, and we worked out some problems that most couples encounter, and our sex life has improved dramatically. Gabby loves being commanded and made to do things and she can be such a dirty horny lady, but I can't get her to orgasm as much as I'd like her to.

As our sex lives re-developed, I started making her act out role play, pretending in different scenarios that I was a different stranger each time. She seemed really into it. She loved these strangers taking control of her, making her take their cock however which way they wanted and usually using several big dildos to make the feeling different, using my pubis to thrust the toys in and rubbing my cock across her asshole... that drove her wild. One night, after a rather horny session she said, "Babe, I hope you know that this is just fantasy. I never want anyone else, and I will never understand why this fantasy turns you on so much."

My reply was, "You are the most beautiful woman in the world, and I want you to experience as much as the world can offer you in the bedroom. I want you to have multiple orgasms and cocks and I want to watch... after all, I love watching porn and I know porn is fake, but I really think we could make the enjoyment a reality for both of us."

I thought I was getting somewhere, but she got angry and said, "Anything outside of roleplay is out of the question, I never wanted anything like that." I was gutted but respected her choice.

A year or so went by, and the role play continued. The sex was amazing, and I'd buried the fantasy as fantasy, that would not surpass roleplay. Our friend's 30th was approaching and we had been invited to a night out with all our friends. Our kids were old enough and we were comfortable with them staying out. So we accepted and went out round our local pubs and clubs.

It was great and a refreshing change from the day-to-day existence that was our young family's life. Now we were enjoying the night and the drinks; Gabby looked so sexy in her dress that was slightly too small on the bust and ass and shorter than she would normally be comfortable with. The tightness pushed her boobs out and made her ass look even better, even though it was already amazingly curvy.

Most of my friends were spent by 11pm as they had started earlier in the afternoon and filtered home. Me and Gabs weren't ready to go home; we were enjoying the temporary freedom, so the two of us stayed out. It was nice; we danced, and she spoke these words into my ear, "I hope the house is locked up and there are no intruders there."

This is a role we had been using a lot it in the bedroom, as it got her so horny and I knew that playing it cool would only excite the situation, so I said nothing. We danced some more, then I had an idea. Being in a playful mood I bet her that she couldn't get a dance off some guys. So, Gabby started dancing alone near a group of guys at the edge of the club's dance floor. One of them responded and she got the dance and he ended up gently grinding on her ass.

After the dance, she returned and gave me a big sloppy tongue kiss and felt my bulge in my pants. "Someone enjoyed the show," she said. I put my hands around her and asked if she liked the dance. She avoided the question by taking a drink, but even in this lighting I could see she was flustered, so I upped the bet, that she couldn't get him to kiss her. She was outraged or at least acted so.

"Come on, it's a bit of harmless fun, just a lips-closed peck. Maybe we could switch our games up tonight based on these events." She looked apprehensive but the idea of an improved roleplay seemed to work and off she went to the dance floor.

I moved to a better vantage point out of their sight, but they were in mine. They continued dancing and he was controlling the dance, turning her round so her back was to him. He was speaking into her ear when he grabbed her hand and brought it up to the back of his own head, making her back arch and her head lean back. She looked like she was having to lean on him, so not to fall, when his other hand left her hip and onto her chin. He pulled her face to his. I knew this sort of commanding action would usually get her hot, so I knew way before that she would get the kiss. It shocked me how hard I got immediately, and my breath disappeared from me. All my body went light with excitement and shock at how good it was to see.

The song came to an end and the DJ called last orders. That seemed to snap her back to reality. When Gabby came back over, she was very upset. "I got lost in the moment... I forgot that it wasn't you. I'm so sorry honey, please can we forget this? You win the bet. I'm so sorry I did that to you." The way the words spilled out of her mouth so fast, it was clear she thought she'd broken a marriage vow.

I took her face in my hands. "Relax babe, I loved seeing you so lost in a primal way. You enjoyed the moment... it's OK, I'm not mad. You're mine and no-one will take that away. We're all good here, babe. I started the game, and you know my fantasies. I loved it." She melted into me in relief.

The bar was closing, so we moved to a nightclub which would be open till like, 4 am. This was a bigger, but more typical night club with booth seating around the outer walls; we took one just to have a minute to relax and get another drink. The music was louder and more dirty grime. We made out a bit in the booth and my hand travelled up her inner thigh and found her red thong and her upper thigh absolutely soaked. She looked at me with a shameful look and looked at the ground. I lifted her chin and said, "You're loving this aren't you?'' She fiddled with her cocktail straw and muttered, "It's been great tonight... I am yours tonight - whoever you are tonight." I went to the men's room and when I came back, I noticed she was talking to a guy.

This guy was 6'4", muscled and ebony with close cut hair. I walked over and sat down in our booth but opposite Gabby. She picked up on it but said nothing. He told me he was called Sam, a 23-year-old who was a professional javelin athlete. "Gabby was my nurse when I slipped a disk in my back throwing a while back. She is a good nurse and took really good care of me. I saw her and bought her a drink as thanks.'' He turned to Gabby. "Thank you, Nurse Shaw, enjoy your night." He left us to it.

I smiled over at Gabby, sitting there, arms crossed and scooted back round to her, saying, "I know you're a good nurse and it was a nice gesture that he remembered you.'' She relaxed again and told me that he was in for a few weeks, being an athlete. The more complicated issue with his back was he was temporarily paralysed from chest up, to stop any long-term damage and that he needed help with food, water and washing. I gave her a look at this point, asking the obvious question.

"It was huge, like a can of monster energy drink. We were all laughing about it at work, saying that it would ruin the ladies." I had to laugh at her animated story, and I was very hot. I wanted her to have his monster. And I knew that it would be tonight - or bury my fantasy for good.

We danced and got very steamy on the dance floor, kissing like teens too. We were loving our night. Then we saw Sam looking over at Gabby; he started walking over. I told her to enjoy a dance. It's all harmless and I love seeing her being free and enjoying herself. I gave Sam a thumbs up and excused myself for the loo. But on my way, she said that she wanted me to dance with someone, because she didn't want me bored and alone. I came out of the loo and Sam had my wife doing a dance to the grime that involved her slut-dropping in front of him, which was making me light-headed.

When she went for the next drop, Sam put his hands on her shoulders and prevented her from standing. For a brief period, she was face to face with his crotch. She was looking up at him in a way I knew well. And then he released her again and the song changed to another.

They continued dancing sexily but nothing dirty happened again. Gabs saw me and gestured to me to dance with someone. I tried, but I failed to pull on purpose. I was too enthralled in what was going on with Gabby to put my attention anywhere else. Even from here, I could see the bulge prominently sticking out and he was getting really into the dance and was grinding on Gabby who was now lost in excitement. One particular grind, his erection actually hooked the short skirt of her dress and Gabby jumped, stepped back, then continued to dance.

Two more songs went past, and they were oblivious to everything around them. Then, again she had her back to him and looked right at me with hungry eyes while he was dancing behind her. Suddenly her expression changed from lust to absolute astonishment. Jumping again, she ended the dance and returned. As she was sitting down, I looked back at Sam who smiled, and I could see a damp patch on the outside of his jeans!

"Sam just put his fingers in me!"

"What do you want to do about that?" I asked. She was silent. I rubbed my hand up her inner thigh and it was dripping, completely sodden. "Would you like to act out my fantasy because I know your face; it's clear you want him and maybe even... need this."

She looked at me and nodded. I nearly came in my pants; I never even knew that was possible.

"Take your panties off and give them here," I commanded. She did, right there in the booth. You could have wrung them out, they were that wet. Not saying a word to Gabby, I walked over to Sam, and shook his hand.

"I have something from my wife; I think you might want to talk to her. I'm going to the loo." (Beer makes me piss for days) and handed him her red thong. When I came back, Sam was in my seat and his hand was on Gabby's thigh!

"Are you ready to leave, gorgeous?" I said to Gabby. And she took my hand. "Would you like to invite your friend back for a drink?" I said. Sam didn't even wait for her to ask and invited himself.

Gabby was nervous and said that it was just a drink, don't get any ideas. "It is what I want it to be," I said. A moan escaped her lips, a very slight moan and no objections or safe word was used to indicate that she really wanted it to stop. So we left with Sam in tow.

In the taxi, Sam sat across from Gabby eyeing her with hunger, a primal desire to use her. He told her that he had had a thing for her in hospital and hoped she would be on duty at bath time. She was clearly flattered, as she didn't think anyone other than me really found her attractive. I noticed Gabby had her legs parted slightly and that the skirt of her dress was high enough for Sam to see her gorgeous plump shaven pussy. Sam's eyes didn't know what to take in - her boobs were jiggling on the drive home and her pussy was in view. The journey was filled with tension and wandering eyes from all.

Arriving home, they both sat in the living room, and I went and made coffee. Sam came in and asked me if I knew he was here to fuck my beautiful wife. I explained about my fantasy, and he was amazed but excited and left me to make the brews. Then Gabby came in, trying to get me to ask Sam to leave, telling me she was excited, but didn't want our love or marriage to change with regrets. I told her there was no regret from me and to enjoy herself. When we wake up our life will be the same, but we would share another hot experience... and then she left.

I came in with coffee and sat them down. Sam was sitting next to Gabby in a general flirty chat and commented on her boobs. At this point, I grabbed the zipper on her back and slowly pulled it down and said, "Gabby, did you know Sam has had a desire for you since he was your patient? He loves your curves. Let's show him what you have to offer."

Gabby looked up at me and said, ''I'm your toy H." With those words, I pulled the zipper down right to her ass. Her glorious boobs pushed the dress away, revealing her gorgeous, erect nipples. No sooner were they out, Sam's hand was on them, and his tongue was flicking her left nipple and squeezing the other! She was already moaning and lost in herself.

I told Sam that she liked to be bossed around and he should tell her what to do. "Stand up, I want to see you," was his first command. As she stood up, Sam pulled the dress down and admired her. I did too. I came looking at my sexy wife obeying another man naked, twirling for him! My beautiful, shy, conservative BBW wife was naked and obedient to another man! Sam bent her over and started eating her ass. Gabby locked eyes with me and moaned in ecstasy. His fingers had found her pussy and were rubbing her clit and she fell to her knees as her first orgasm washed over her.

"Unzip my pants you're not his tonight, you're my whore!" Sam was really laying it on thick. She flipped around. She pulled on the zipper and released what I can only describe as a monster cock, not super long, maybe 8 inch but maybe 3.5-to-4-inch diameter! My jaw dropped.

Gabby looked at me and said, "See, I won't even get it in my mouth." Then Sam grabbed the back of her head and pressed the end of his cock on her lips, and she opened wide and managed to force about half in, but no more. She used her hand on the rest and before long he muttered "IMMM CUMM--." It was too late for the call; he was already pumping in her mouth, and she was gulping in earnest with it dripping down her chin.

So hot, I was already regaining my erection and had my own cock out. Sam didn't even stop. He pushed her down onto her back on the floor, spread-eagled. He dropped down to lick her pussy. Her eyes rolled back as he went to work. She came on his mouth. I noticed Sam was using more and more fingers to get Gabby ready for what he had planned. Soon he had four fingers inside my wife, and she was oblivious to the world and to me.

After her orgasm, he positioned himself between her legs and, hovering his cock inches from her pussy. Sam looked up at me and said, "You sure? No turning back after this point." Looking down at Gabby, he said the same.

She begged him. There she was, my wife begging for a monster cock. Sam turned to me again and said, "If you're sure H, you better come put it in your wife," pointing to his monster. I've never touched another man and didn't really want to, but I did, to show my consent. I grabbed the huge member and rubbed it up and down her slit. I leant over to kiss my wife passionately, then I broke the kiss.

I lined the monster up and pulled it forward. I moved to Gabby's marvellous tits, to tease and play with them. I felt the progression of Sam working at getting inside my curvy wife. It took several minutes for Sam to get his full length inside. By that time Gabby came twice more; Sam was pumping in earnest and Gabby was in ecstasy, moaning so loud and screaming for him to keep going!

Soon, Gabby grabbed my cock and started sucking it. As Sam was about to cum, I saw him look up to the ceiling and scream. I had expected Gabby to get Sam to pull out. We were not on birth control, and I always had to wrap up but instead she screamed, "Oh Sam cum in my pussy, fill me up baby!" I was shocked and even more enthralled, two more pumps had Sam unloading. He pulled out his cock, covered in both their cum and it was running down to drip off his balls. To my astonishment, Gabby told us to swap places! She wanted for me to fuck her, and she started to clean the monster.

It felt so different, but hotter fucking Gabby with his cum in her and her stretched from his size but it only served to increase my excitement and I was soon cumming in her pussy. After that we had a quick drink. The horniest thing, was that Sam didn't seem to go soft and made Gabby just sit there with his cock inside her. It was so hot seeing him sit on the sofa and Gabby sat on his cock moving ever so slightly, sipping water.

"Round 2! She's all warmed up now and I want to push her further than she knew existed," Sam said. Without fully releasing the cock inside her he had Gabby turn around cowgirl and he instantly grabbed both her tits and sucked her glorious nipples into his mouth.

Using both hands, he instructed her movements, lifting her and making her weight drop back down, fully impaling her; she would moan with each thrust and her BBW body received shockwaves through it. From where I was, it looked so hot I nearly came. Sam tried to set a DP; I stepped over his closed legs and pushed my 7 inches against Gabby's ass and entered. I could feel through the thin membrane Sam's cock pumping away, but the size of his monster made it too much. Even then I could only get about 1.5 inches in. Gabby was on fire, and they fucked for about 10 mins like this until they came together and Gabby collapsed, falling forwards onto the floor. I quickly jumped to fuck her again, but I don't think she could even feel me; but it was so hot, I came quickly.

Sam dressed and thanked us for a wonderful evening and passed me his number; he was keen to meet again. I went and got a blanket and pillows and we slept where we lay until the morning when I woke up.

Gabby was crying. "What have I done to us? H. I'm sorry, please forgive me. I was so horny and a little drunk I couldn't help myself."

I told her the same as last night, that we woke up after some amazing fun and were OK. Let's carry on as normal. If we wanna do it again that's fine, if not then we have a dirty memory for our roleplays....