My BDSM Tales Pt. 04

Story Info
Reward And Bondage.
3.8k words
5
2.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domtej
Domtej
49 Followers

All the characters in this story are 18 years of age or older. This series involves some things that I have done with my subs and slaves, and some of it is imagination. It is just written for entertainment purposes. I hope you guys will enjoy it. This story contains BDSM.

This is the fourth part of this series, so if you are new, make sure you read the previous parts as well so you can connect to the storyline.

Cynthia was stinking like hell, so I grabbed her collar and took her to the washroom. I asked Cynthia to brush her teeth nicely for at least ten to fifteen minutes. I stood there and made sure Cynthia cleaned her body with soap at least a few time.

We both came out of the washroom, I went and lied on the bed. Cynthia came out and started wiping out herself with a towel. All the things written on her body had been wiped out.

Cynthia was now looking neat and tidy with a collar around her neck while being completely naked. I signalled Cynthia to come here with my fingers and spread my legs a little bit. So that she can come and sit between my legs.

Me: You have been a good little slave, so I have decided to reward you with something.

Cynthia: what's that daddy?

Me: You are a three holed slut, so I am going to fuck all those three holes of yours.

I could clearly see the excitement on Cynthia's face, just like a small kid who is going to get his favorite chocolate. Cynthia grabbed my dick with both her hands and pulled my foreskin down while exposing my pink, big mushroom like shaft.

I was pretty much already aroused by all the things done by Cynthia. As soon as she started stroking my dick, my dick released a small amount of pre-cum, which she licked without any hesitation as if she was waiting for it.

She kept on stroking my dick for some time. That's when I ordered Cynthia.

Me: Suck that dick bitch.

Cynthia slowly took my dick head inside her and slowly but gradually managed to take half of my dick inside her mouth. She started sucking my dick while both her hands were at the base of my penis one after another one.

Cynthia started giving me a hand job as well as blowing half of my dick with her mouth. It was giving an immense amount of pleasure. Cynthia kept on doing for around ten minutes straight in a row and that when I ordered her to stop.

Me: I know you are doing it intentionally, to taste your daddy's cum but not so soon My little slave.

Cynthia: you got me their daddy.

We both took a short break for a couple of minutes and I asked Cynthia to suck my dick again, but there was a twist this time. Cynthia wasn't allowed to use her hands on my cock, she was only allowed to suck it with her mouth.

Cynthia put her back behind like we do in stand at ease position and started gulping my dick. Cynthia was able to take more than half of my dick inside her mouth. Probably before, she wasn't able to blow me with full freedom because of those hands.

Cynthia was trying her best to take my dick inside her mouth as much as possible, it was to her. Cynthia kept on sucking my dick continuously like a good fuck doll until and unless I asked her to stop.

It took me around fifteen minutes to reach my climax, but as I felt it was building up, I stopped her. In the previous session, my cock has been simulated pretty much by her hands and mouth. As Cynthia was just sucking my dick, it delayed my orgasm a bit.

I grabbed Cynthia's hair pulled her dick out of her mouth, with my other hand I grabbed my dick which was hard as rock and blood was pumping in it with full force. I started slapping Cynthia's face with it, I gave some good twenty to thirty hits on her face.

Later on, I grabbed Cynthia's hair with one of my hand while making a tight bun in such a way that even if she moves sightly she would be feeling a good amount of pain and as her hairs were wet it was working in my favor as well.

I placed my dick on Cynthia mouth and started pushing her face with my hand while make her suck my dick. Cynthia started sucking my dick and slowly but gradually took third fourth of my dick inside her mouth, after reaching a certain point she was about to gag.

So I quickly pulled my dick out of her mouth.

Cynthia: Cough

I made Cynthia to do it again but this time, I asked Cynthia to hold the position for ten seconds after reaching that point where she had muffled last time, once the time was up I removed my dick.

Cynthia: Cough

I did the same thing again, but this time I made Cynthia to hold it for thirty seconds and later on withdrawn my cock out of her. Then I made Cynthia do that thing again, but this time after the thirty seconds was up I pulled my out but just till my dick head and ramped my cock again into her and made her hold for thirty seconds.

Cynthia: Cough

Cynthia: Daddy, use my mouth as you want to, feel free to do anything with me.

Every time Cynthia sucked my dick, I kept on increasing the time and set of reputation. As we kept on doing it, Cynthia reflex kept on getting better and better. My orgasm wasn't built this time as it was as it was like a stop and play game. The gagging session lasted for around twenty minutes and we both enjoyed it very much equally.

My dick was completely covered and drenched in Cynthia's saliva or what we call it as spit. Cynthia's face was worth watching, her hairs were completely messed up. Cynthia's eyes were full of tears because of the all that stifled I did to her with my big cock.

Cynthia's face and cheeks had turned red, but the spank I gave on her face with my dick. Cynthia was trying to grasp some air, as her mouth was just been used nicely. But still some action was left to it.

I asked Cynthia to put some red colored lipstick on her lips and then come into, The off the bed blowy position. In this position, the subs or slaves lay on the bed while facing their front side to the ceiling and their head is on the edge of the bed.

(You can google it for understanding it better)

I love doing this position with my subs and slaves because this is probably the best position to deep throating. Cynthia opened her mouth as wide as possible, and I shoved my dick inside her mouth. I ramped my dick inside her with full force so that I can go as much deep as I want to, soon I was able to feel her throat.

I kept on deep throating her for some good eight to ten minutes and halted there itself. Cynthia's face was completely covered in her own saliva, some of it has been dripping from her face to hair and then on the floor. The lipstick was spread all around her face and she was looking like a good whore whose mouth just had been used nicely.

Me: So it's time for me to take control in my hands

I made Cynthia lay on the bed in missionary position and placed two pillows below her waist. I asked Cynthia to lift her legs straight up in the air with the help of her hands. Likewise, I removed a bunch of ropes from my bag, which I had brought with me for the bondage session.

Later I made Cynthia to spread her legs as wide as possible while making a 'V' shape, once she was comfortable with that position, I took a rope and tied one end of it to Cynthia's ankle and the other two the bed and did the same with the other leg as well making a seventy-degree angle with Cynthia's body.

Cynthia legs now were tied nicely, and I made sure she won't be able to move them. I took two small ropes, wrapped it around Cynthia's wrist and tied the other end to the bed post and twined it with the wrist of her other hand also. Cynthia's legs as well as hands were tied up completely, and now her movement were totally restrained.

Cynthia was spreading her legs wide open for me, so I was getting a good view of her crotch area to use it delightfully. Cynthia's clean shaved pink pussy which was all wet by the things we did before, Cynthia's pussy lips as well as pussy walls were covered with pre-cum.

I started rolling my finger on Cynthia's cunt, from bottom to top, that is from her base of her pussy till her clit, I then quickly inserted my ring finger and my middle finger inside her pussy which went smoothly inside her. Cynthia let out a soft moan.

Cynthia: Ah! Daddy.

I pushed my fingers completely into her cunt. I already knew where Cynthia's g-spot was, so I started rubbing it with full force, while my other hand started rubbing her clit with was filled with blood. It merely took me one or two minutes to help Cynthia reach her orgasm while rubbing her g-spot. Cynthia kept on moaning all the time while I was fingering her.

Cynthia: Ah yes, daddy. Don't stop

Cynthia: please don't stop daddy, I am cumming.

Any pussy would get sensitive after having an orgasm, and same goes for cocks. Cynthia's cunt was turned a slightly red as it was her third orgasm of the day. I grabbed Cynthia's sensitive pussy walls and stretched it to it as much as it can be, held it for a good amount of time.

Me: it's now time for the real fun to begin.

I grabbed my back which I kept on the edge of the bed and removed a packet of condoms from it. My dick was completely hard and was ready for some action, I pulled my foreskin back and rolled a condom on it and position my dick in front of Cynthia's cunt.

(I know you guys will be thinking why a condom when she is your slave, but safety is important)

I slide my dick inside her pussy with a small push, and she was just able to take half of my dick inside her. I kept on thrusting for a minute or so until my cock was completely inside her. Cynthia wasn't a virgin, but I guess she never got fucked by a real man like me, I guess.

Cynthia kept on moaning and screaming on top of her voice, tears started rolling out of her voice, but I could see that she enjoying it as much as the pain she was enduring. I didn't stop because Cynthia and I had already discussed the safe word like if she felt any discomfort she can use the safe word and we will stop.

Cynthia's pussy was very tight, so my dick was stretching her pussy and her lips beautifully. Cynthia's pussy was hot as hell as if I have putted my dick inside a hot water bucket, but to be honest I was enjoying this sensation a lot. The reason I placed a pillow under Cynthia was so that I can do as deep as possible into her pussy.

Once she got comfortable with my dick inside her, I decided to start the thrusting game. I removed half of my dick inside her pussy and thrust it again inside her with full force. One more time, I pulled my dick out of her pussy while just keeping my dickhead inside her and thrust it back. I did it once again, but this time I removed my dick completely out and then again ramped into her pussy.

I could feel her pussy getting adjusted with my dick, so I started fucking Cynthia at a very slow pace. Cynthia begin to breathe heavily again and started sweating, her pussy lips started wrapping my dick tightly. I sensed it quickly that she was going to have an orgasm. I was pretty much happy that my slave was enjoying getting fucked my her master.

I didn't give a fuck about her orgasm and I kept on fucking her with a mild pace. I could a rush of water flowing all over my dick, it was so much that Cynthia's pussy pushed my dick out of it. Furthermore, I could see Cynthia's cunt ejaculating a load of squirt while I grabbed my dick and started slapping it on her cunt.

Cynthia took some time to get back to normal after having that orgasm, I started fucking her again. I leaned a bit forward and started playing with her boobs. I grabbed Cynthia's boobs and started kneading them and pressing them hard until my fingerprints were imprinted on them.

I grabbed Cynthia's nipples and pulled it towards me as much as they can be stretched. I held them in that position for around a minute and later on I started spanking Cynthia's breast with my hands. Furthermore, I have some good ten to twenty hits on it to warm them up.

I stop fucking Cynthia while keeping my dick inside her vagina. I grabbed my bag and removed a flogger from it and placed it beside me. Not only that, but I continue fucking Cynthia and took the flogger and began to flog Cynthia's tits with the help of the flogger.

A masochist loves to have a hardcore fucking session and if someone inflicts pain on other parts of the body while fucking them hard it's like cherry on top for them and Cynthia was a pure masochist so she was surely enjoying it and was getting immense pleasure from it. Cynthia kept on moaning all the time while I was doing these things with her.

Cynthia: Oh yes daddy

Cynthia: Ahh fuck

Cynthia: Your dick feels so good, daddy, in my useless cunt.

I kept on fucking her for five minutes I guess while flogging her boobs and Cynthia reached her orgasm. Cynthia had a wild and crazy orgasm this time like as she was tied up she was able to move freely, but her whole body was shivering as specially her legs such that even the bed was shaking.

I untied Cynthia by removing her ropes, during bondage a person is tied in one particular position for a long time which makes their body numb. So we took a short break of ten minutes and once Cynthia was back to normal and ready we decided to move forward.

I asked Cynthia to fold her hands, but there was a small twist Cynthia had to fold her hands on the back side, so Cynthia folded both her hands on back side and I tied both her wrists together with a full now Cynthia both her hands were immobilized

I went and lied on the bed and told Cynthia to stay still in squatting position while I fuck her. Likewise, I asked Cynthia to come in reserve squatting cowgirl position where she was facing the wall which was opposite to me while I will fuck her. Cynthia was having a very hard time in being in that position as her hands were restrained.

Cynthia was loosing her balance frequently, but after sometimes she managed to get hold of it. I slide my dick inside her and supported Cynthia by placing both my hands on her thighs. I lifted my hips and began to fuck her with full speed, I have some huge balls so as my dick was completely going inside her my balls were hitting her clit.

Every time my balls hit her clitoris, Cynthia was getting a chill through her spine. Cynthia moan kept on increasing when it hit her. We kept on doing it for some a couple of minutes, but Cynthia said.

Cynthia: Watermelon

So basically "Watermelon" is a safe word which I usually use during sessions which I have with my subs and slaves. So if any of them isn't comfortable with what I am doing and if they use it, we stop the play there itself. Respecting Cynthia's limits, we stopped the play.

Cynthia: Daddy, you can still use my cunt but in a different position as I am not comfortable with this position.

I asked Cynthia to come into the leaping frog position, which she did without hesitating. I grabbed Cynthia's collar and pulled it, which made her neck tilt a bit backwards, and I inserted my dick inside her cunt and started fucking her with full speed.

(You can google leaping frog position to know more about it)

I kept on fucking her for the next ten to fifteen minutes continuously, and in the meantime, Cynthia had multiple orgasms, and we had completely lost count of how many orgasms Cynthia had. Now the case was such that Cynthia had started having dry orgasm, and her pussy had become dry and sore from the harsh sex, and it even had a bit of swelling on it.

Even a slight touch gave her a lot of pain, so I stopped and decided to start with the anal play. Anal play is one of my favorite as specially fucking my slave's ass with my dick. The sensation of the anus tightly squeezing my cock is what I love the most.

Cynthia was an anal virgin, and I was pretty sure that I was going to enjoy it a lot. I removed the condom and rolled another one, which was quite thin as compared to a normal one, to fuck Cynthia's virgin ass.

Me: Get ready, bitch; now I am going to fuck your ass. Just be calm and take deep breaths.

I removed the butt plug that I had installed in Cynthia's ass in the morning at the beginning of the inspection session. I pulled that anal plug out, which I had intentionally placed to make Cynthia's ass get used to it. As soon as I pulled out, Cynthia's hole was stretched a bit, which would make way for my dick to slide in.

I applied a nice amount of lube to her ass as well as on my dick; it was a silicone-based lube, so it won't be a problem. I started pushing my dick inside her tiny hole. It almost took me a couple of minutes to go completely inside her. While I was doing this, Cynthia was crying and screaming in pain, and the whole room was filled with her moans.

We both stayed still for a while, and once Cynthia's ass became comfortable with my dick inside her, I started fucking Cynthia slow and nice, and soon the painful screams were turned into pleasureful moans. I kept on fucking her for some time until I was satisfied.

It has been almost an hour since I was fucking Cynthia, and even though I was close to my orgasm, I didn't want to dump my cum inside the condom when I have a slave with me and I can dump it inside her filthy mouth. I stopped and removed the condom from my dick

I quickly removed the ropes from Cynthia's hands and asked her to get down from the bed while I sat on the edge of the bed. I shoved my cock inside her mouth and made her suck my dick. It didn't take me a few seconds to be bust my cum inside her mouth. I ejaculated a huge load inside her, and maybe Cynthia wasn't able to take it.

So some of it got spilled out of her mouth and went on the floor. Later on, when I had completed emptying my balls inside Cynthia's mouth. I grabbed Cynthia's hair and made her lick the cum which had dropped on the floor.

Me: Now it's time for you to take some pain in your body again. I had flogged your tits before; now it's time for your pussy and ass cheeks to get flogged.

Cynthia: My pussy and ass are both sore, Daddy, but I won't mind taking some pain on them again.

( Cynthia said with a low voice while winking at me )

I made Cynthia come into the leaping frog position again, but this time on the floor. I took the flogger and hit it on her pussy. As I was sitting on the bed, the distance was good enough, and the longer the distance, the greater the impact. I asked Cynthia to count out the number, just like she did in the morning.

Cynthia: Ahh One

Cynthia: Ohh two

Cynthia: Ahhh three

Cynthia: Emm four

I wrapped up the flogging session quickly by hitting 50 hits on Cynthia's cunt and the same amount of numbers on both her ass cheeks. We were both exhausted.

Me: So, my slave, tell me, did you enjoy this session with your master?

Cynthia: To be honest, I am thankful to you for for for using me like this; I never had so many orgasms together. I am enjoying all the things you are doing with me and every second I am spending with you here. I could literally feel that cock of yours in my stomach from inside. The flogging session was out of the syllabus, and I liked it very much. You said you would be using all my holes, and you did exactly the same; not only are my holes sore, but also my body is in pain.

Me: That's good to hear. It's time for your aftercare.

We both quickly had our dinner. Cynthia was so tired that she didn't want to have dinner, but I made her eat forcefully. Once we were done with our dinner, I gave Cynthia some painkillers so that the body pain could be eased a bit. I took some ice, wrapped it with a cloth, and placed it on Cynthia's pussyfoot, so the swelling could be reduced.

Ice would help to reduce the pain as well, but I was too harsh with Cynthia's ass because of it. Cynthia's ass had some micro tears, but they weren't bleeding, so it was fine, but still, I applied an OTC cream to ease her pain. We both went on the bed and cuddled each other, turned the AC on, and slept. It took less than one minute for Cynthia to fall asleep under my arms.

Domtej
Domtej
49 Followers
12