My Beautiful Canadian Snowbird Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured that today being Sunday would be a lazy day although the saying down here in Naples is that everyday is a Saturday. Once I drop off Kiara at the airport I'll go for a long workout followed by some afternoon golf.

I made my way back to my bedroom just in time to get a good morning hug from Kiara. Her smile was radiant as she said, "You were sleeping so nicely that I didn't want to wake you up. Last night was great. I feel so energized."

I laughed and said, "Every moment we have spent together has been amazing. It just keeps getting better and better."

She smiled, "I've noticed that as well. It's always an amazing time together. I have a pit in my stomach already knowing I won't see you until Friday.

I squeezed her hand and said, "We will be fine as long as you promise to come back to me. By the way I'm making coffee. How do you take it"

She walked back into the bathroom and said, "Black."

I came back with her cup and left her alone to get ready. It was 5:30 am and she wanted to be at the airport by 7:00 so we were set for time.

I noticed that this morning she was quieter than normal. I asked, "Is everything okay? You seem very pensive this morning."

She smiled and and squeezed my hand. "I'm okay. I get nervous flying plus I'm sad to be leaving you here. I'll be fine. We should get going as I always like to be early for my flights."

I laughed and said, "Finally I have found something we don't agree on. I can't stand waiting around at the airport. When I was working I would always show up 15 to 30 minutes before departure. That probably means we will have to fly separately or one of us will need to be more accommodating."

She laughed, "Yes you will need to be more accommodating."

At the airport Kiara got a little misty eyed but I was a little sad as well. We said our goodbyes and I said, "I'll call you at night so that I'm not interfering with anything." She smiled and blew me a kiss goodbye.

After my workout I went back to the house and made myself a fruit salad. It was a mild Florida winter day with temperatures in the low 70's. I sat on my lanai and thought back on these last few whirlwind days while I ate my salad.

The first thing I asked myself was, am I truly in love with Kiara or have I just gotten caught up in this maelstrom of emotions. She is beautiful, smart, funny, a joy to be with but I wonder if she wasn't right when she expressed her concerns about how quickly our feelings for each other where blossoming. I don't know.

The second thing that I need to think through is the possibility of Kiara living with me. It has already started to happen. It's been over four years of being by myself and while that in itself has it drawbacks it also has its advantages. Am I ready to take that next step? I don't know.

Finally being that Kiara is Canadian she can only stay here in the states for 6 months. What's going to happen when she is back in Toronto? I let my passport expire as I didn't think I would ever have a reason to leave the United States. I don't know.

I chuckled and thought, "Well that's a bad start to being apart for the week." Having been a successful business person I always used self analysis to determine whether a situation or an opportunity was right for my company. I was very circumspect when it came to investing any capital and in essence that's what I'm doing now. I'm being circumspect before investing any emotional capital.

I told myself there is a lot of time for analysis and reminded myself that the man in the mirror will never lie to me. I got up and changed into my golf clothes and lost myself in the peacefulness of playing golf by yourself on a beautiful lazy winter Florida day.

For dinner I ordered Sushi from Uber Eats as I was not in the mood to cook. It was interesting to see myself be a little edgy alone. I wondered Is it because I'm by myself or is it because I'm not sure what I should do about Kiara. I don't know.

As I ate my dinner I laughed at the emotional roller coaster ride that I'm putting myself on. Just yesterday I was telling myself that I was in love with Kiara and today, on her first day away, I'm questioning those feelings. Geez!

Around 8:00 I called Kiara. Not sure why other than I had a strong desire to hear her voice. Unfortunately my call went into her voicemail. I left a brief message and went to bed feeling a little disappointed.

As I brushed my teeth I looked at the man in the mirror and asked, "What?" Obviously he didn't respond but as always he did. I know that makes no sense but it actually does. He told me I need to step back and listen to my feelings not to my brain. That man in the mirror has always done me good.

I went to sleep knowing that down in Florida every Monday is a Saturday. I had a regular morning golf group and then I was going to go to work!

Early the next morning Kiara called. She was very apologetic for missing my call as she was at dinner. She sounded upset so I asked, "Kiara are you okay?"

She answered, "No sweetheart I'm very upset. Allison and I were having dinner when my ex dropped by. Being that he is still Allison's dad we let him in but he immediately went after me calling me names because he found out from Allison how happy I am with you. Just as he was on his rant you called and he grabbed my phone and threw it against the wall. Luckily only the screen cracked. I was so scared. I'm sorry I wish you were here."

I said, "Kiara this too shall pass. Go to your closing today and spend the rest of the week with your daughter. Enjoy the time you have with Allison. Don't let that asshole get to you. Okay?"

She sniffled, "Okay." but I could tell she was really shook up. I don't get how men can be so damn abusive to women. I just don't get it.

I told her, "Baby I have to go as my tee time is coming up. I'll call you tonight." Then I thought, "You know what, you call me when you can. I'll be here. Okay?"

She whispered, "Yes." and hung up the phone.

Well that was the sign I was searching for to determine whether my emotions were real or just a passing lust. I was pissed. The emotions were real! That woman does not deserve that treatment from anyone. This just reinforced that the plan I had already come up with was the right approach. Play golf today and get to work!

The week dragged on. Kiara and I spoke every night. We laughed and exchanged telephone kisses. All week long the man in the mirror reinforced everything that was running through my mind and heart.

I had addressed all three of my doubts. Am I in love love with Kiara? ABSOLUTELY! Do I care if she moves in, slowly but surely? ABSOLUTELY NOT! What about my passport? Already in the mail for expedited processing.

In addition I worked hard to make sure I purchased all the hair and beauty products that Kiara left in my bathroom. I checked her sizes on the clothes and shoes she left and bought her gym shoes, work out clothes, shorts, tops, bras, underwear.....you get my drift.

For four years I've been alone and now that I found Kiara I was not going to let her get away. Doubt is always good. It makes you think! Circumspection is just as important but the man in the mirror never lies!

Friday finally arrived and I was like a kid in a candy store. Imagine a 60 year old man giddy with joy and anticipation. Right then and there is when I knew I was truly in love. I bought a dozen long stem Red Roses and and went inside the airport to meet her.

After much wait I saw my Beautiful Canadian Snowbird walking towards me, her roller board in tow then she saw me. Her smile erupted and she started running towards me. When we met it was an explosion of emotions. First she dropped her roller board and then I dropped the roses as we hugged and kissed oblivious to our surroundings.

I said, "Welcome home baby. I'm glad you came back to me."

She smothered my mouth again and said, "Danny Green I missed you so god damn much. Take me home right now!"

I pulled up to her house and she literally grabbed me and shoved me inside. I said, "Kiara, I can't stay, I have a doctor appointment in less than hour. I kissed her as I saw her disappointment but quickly added, "Please tell me you don't have plans for tonight or tomorrow?"

She shook her head no, so I said, "I have booked us a room for two nights at the La Playa Resort right on the beach. We have 7:00 dinner reservations at Baleens. I'll pick you up at 4:00. Okay?"

She smiled pointed at the bag and said, "What's this?"

I said, "It's your overnight bag that you brought over last Saturday night." She seemed disappointed but my surprise for her will hopefully take care of her disappointment. I kissed her and ran off.

I know it was probably a crappy thing to not reschedule my doctor's appointment but I knew that tonight would still be memorable for us. Waiting at the doctor's office I had time to rehash all my feelings. I now knew how I felt about Kiara but it's scary not knowing how she felt about me. I'm not doubting her but rather just letting her have the opportunity to find herself as I did myself.

I went home and packed a casual overnight bag, dressed in a nice shirt and shorts. I picked up Kiara and when I saw her I was in awe. She looked amazing as always, wearing a cute red top with a pair of short shorts and some pricy sandals.

I said, "Wow!"

She smiled and hugged me tight whispering, "Oh Danny I'm so excited. You shouldn't have done this." I smiled and said, "Kiara I missed you terribly. Let's go have fun!" She smiled and said, "Yes Danny let's go have fun. I'm so glad to be back."

We arrived at La Playa and checked in. Immediately we headed downstairs to the poolside bar for a drink. I had to admit that Kiara looked very sexy in her cute little shorts. We grabbed a cocktail and went to the beach where the beach attendant got us two chaise lounges with a small table and umbrella.

As we sipped on our drinks watching the gulf waves break onshore I grabbed her hand and said, "Kiara, I know you probably don't want to talk about this but tell me what is going on with your ex? Needless to say I was very worried about you."

She squeezed my hand and said, "It seems that payback is a bitch. Not only did he lose me, our homes up north and down here, a sizable monetary settlement but the coworker he was messing around with left him high and dry."

"No wonder he seems so angry. Do you think he will leave you alone?"

She smiled and said, "I hope so. I contacted my attorney after the incident last Sunday night and he was filing an injunction with the court preventing him from having any contact with me unless our attorneys are present. It is sad that we got to this place but it was his own doing."

I looked at her and said, "Okay no more talk about your ex. Let's talk about us."

She looked quizzically at me and said, "What about us. Is everything okay?"

I sat up and leaned over and kissed her as lovingly as I could before pulling away and saying, "Everything with us is great as far as I'm concerned. I was just wanting to plan for tomorrow and Sunday morning before we head home."

She sat up and cupped my face with her soft hands and kissed me deeply and passionately. "Oh Danny this weekend is just what the doctor ordered. I'm so much looking forward to our alone time. I'll do whatever you want as long as you are by my side."

We continued our conversation as we basked in the beauty of the late Florida afternoon. We eventually made our way back to our room to get ready for dinner. Kiara went to shower first while I sat on our balcony watching the Sun begin it's journey to sunset. Kiara walked out in a robe and said, "The sunset will be beautiful tonight. How much longer before it sets?"

I checked my IPhone and saw that sunset was at 6:01PM. "In another twenty minutes." I replied.

I took my shower and left Kiara in the room to get dressed. When I came out she was wearing a white strapless halter dress with a slit running down one leg. She looked great. I went to her and held her from behind and whispered, "Kiara you look magnificent. It's such a classy beach look."

She wrapped her arm around my arm and held me close as we savored the intimate moment. We walked out to the balcony and watched the beautiful sunset as we savored the warmth of our melded bodies.

Kiara went back into the bathroom to finish getting ready while I jumped into a pair of white linen slacks and a short sleeve black linen shirt. I added a little polishing pomade to my hair just in time to see Kiara come out of the bathroom. We both smiled and stared at each other in anticipation of a wonderful evening together.

We were seated in the outdoor portion of the restaurant giving us great views and sounds from the gulf as we ate dinner. As usual our conversation was fun, thoughtful, and never dull. Now that I have come to terms with my feelings I saw Kiara in a different light, there is an "it factor" that now seem to resonate from her. I wanted tonight to be unforgettable for the both of us. I felt confident it would indeed be memorable.

After dinner we decided to go for a stroll along the beach. We left our shoes by the walkway and ventured out hand in hand. Like teenagers we splashed through the surf and stopped every so often to exchange warm embraces and kisses.

Finally I knew the time had come. As the surf crashed and splashed on our bare feet I turned to face her. I gently caressed both hands and said, "Kiara, while you were gone I did a lot of thinking about us." She interrupted me and said, "This isn't going to be bad because I can't do bad right now."

I smiled and reassured, "Nothing bad. I thought about how much I missed you in just the five days you were gone and it left me with an emptiness that didn't sit well with me."

She smiled and squeezed my hands, "I know exactly how you felt. I was awash with the same feelings."

I kissed her and said, "I know that our relationship has been on a fast track but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Spending time with you is easy. You are a fun, witty, personable, intelligent, and strong woman. Oh and the most beautiful woman that these eyes have seen."

I thought I saw her eyes mist up as I continued, "Kiara I know there is no such thing as a perfect person but you are perfect for me. I love you Kiara, with all my heart and soul I love you."

Her hands left my hands for her face as she started to sob. I said, "I'm sorry Kiara I know you think we are moving too fast but this is how I feel. I've fallen madly in love with you and I can't help it."

She kept shaking her head as she cried. Finally she looked at me and said, "Danny I love you too sweetheart. I've been too scared to say anything as I wasn't sure how you felt. These are tears of joy baby. I love you Danny Green! I love you so much."

I pulled her into my arms as are lips met for the first time as lovers. Our kisses went on and on. Neither of us were in any hurry to stop the wave of happiness that raced through our melded bodies.

Finally Kiara whispered, "Let's go back to the room Danny. I want you to make love to me."

Once inside the room I caressed her mouth with my tongue. My hands cupped her ass. I squeezed and kneaded her cheeks and pulled her into me. My hand rose to the back of her dress and slowly pulled it down. She moaned as my lips slid down her neck.

I cupped the underside of her breast and let my lips inched downward. Her body responded rapidly to my touch, her legs wobbled as my fingers tugged at her nipple. My lips found her breast and sucked it in as she gasped loudly, "Oh my that feels so good."

My hands tugged her dress past her hips and onto the floor followed by her panties. My hand teased her pussy, slowly caressing her inner fold as I sucked on her nipple.

I whispered, "Get in bed I want to make love to you baby." I quickly undressed and approached the bed with my cock erect. She moaned in anticipation as I moved to the edge of the bed and slowly lowered her mouth on my cock. She worked her tongue around the rim while she stroked my cock as I felt little tremors build within me. She moaned as she slurped on my cock with her soft wet lips.

I pulled her up and kissed her, my hands found her breasts, her erect nipples teased as she arched her head back and moaned, "Oh yes baby play with my nipples. Oh yes that feels so good. I've missed you so much."

I gently pushed her back onto the bed and quickly crawled between her legs. Her pussy was wet with desire. She closed her eyes as my fingers began to roam up and down her slit. I licked and kissed all around her pussy.

I let my long tongue run up and down her folds then pressed inside to taste her juices. I eased a finger deep inside of her, my tongue rose to lick her aroused clit.

She purred, "Oh. Yes, don't stop. Oh my god. Your tongue feels wonderful." I continued my assault on her clit as her hips rocked against my face. She groaned, "Yes right there. Don't stop lover. Oh yes I am cumming."

A powerful orgasm cascaded through her body. Her hips bucked and her legs thrashed. When her orgasm subsided she looked down at me with a sexy smile and said, "Make love to me Danny."

I slowly worked my way up her body to feast on her sensitive nipples. I reached up and lovingly kissed her soft lips as I let my cock slide up and down her slit. I positioned my cock at her entrance and slowly pushed inside her.

Once I was all the way inside her pussy she whimpered, "Oh yes. Make love to me Danny. Make love to me with your big cock! It feels so good."

I lowered my mouth onto hers and we kissed lovingly. I said, "Kiara I love you so much."

Our kiss escalated as I slipped my tongue between her lips. Soon our tongues were in a full French Kiss, our breathing became deeper and more labored as we savored the warm wetness of our mouths.

She wrapped her arms around me, slamming her hips against me as I slowly pushed in and out of her pussy. I started to slide my cock in and out of her pussy at a faster pace which caused her to wrap her legs around my back and implore me, "Oh baby your cock feels so nice. Don't stop.Yes. Yes. Yes just like that."

I started to push deeper and faster into her. Her moans grew louder and her breathing became more erratic. I knew that Kiara was going to cum again. I pushed deep into her pussy, her arms spread out and grabbed the sheets as i was now furiously pushing in and out of her pussy. Her legs spasmed then trembled as she wailed, "Oh Danny! Feels so good. Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes. Yes. Yes. I'm cumming Danny. I'm cumming lover."

Her body shook uncontrollably, her face contorted as the orgasm raced through her. I held still and let her orgasm subside. She finally opened her eyes and smiled, "Oh Danny. That was incredible. I love you Danny."

Still on top of her I started to move in and out of her with long slow strokes. We kissed passionately as I continued to make love to her. Sensually and lovingly I moved in and out of her wet pussy. She wrapped her legs and arm around me as I continued with my slow and long strokes. I whispered in her ear, "Oh Kiara I love you so much. You are so beautiful."

I continued to slowly make love to her, kissing her, caressing her, holding her in my arms. Soon I felt my cock swell so I picked up the pace while still locked in our embrace. Faster and faster I went, she began to meet my thrusts with her hips as she locked her arms around my neck.

Harder and harder I went, my cock hardened and got ready for its explosion. She groaned in my ear, "You feel so big. I'm so full. Faster Danny, faster baby."

I groaned, "Oh baby I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Yes." I shot stream after stream of my sperm deep into her pussy.

She screamed, "Oh yes Danny. I can feel your cum baby. It feels so good. Keep cumming baby."

I finally stopped and collapsed on top of her. She held me tight and smothered me with wet kiss after wet kiss, "Oh Danny, I love you. That was so wonderful. You are my perfect lover."