My Best Birthday Ever Pt. 05: Saturday Evening

Story Info
I wrap up my birthday weekend with my two subs.
7.4k words
4.5
8.2k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwatch
Darkwatch
284 Followers

Sunday

=== I conclude the tale of my epic birthday weekend ===

----------------------------------------

I awoke feeling great and stretched languidly in the middle of my big king-sized bed. Opening my eyes I saw my pet, Janette, already wide awake on my right looking at me with desire in her eyes. She lay as I left her last night, straight as a board as her wrist cuffs were attached to her sides to her bondage belt and her ankle cuffs also clipped together. I'm sure it wasn't very easy sleeping like that, but I didn't care. I felt a twinge in my core and my Dark Goddess smiled as I imagined my subs waking up constantly throughout the night finding themselves still bound and under my control.

I was being kind, I mused, because unlike Friday night I hadn't made them wear butt plugs, so I wasn't being completely mean. I leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on the lips and brushing the hair from her face gave her a smile, "sleep well, my pet?"

"As well as to be expected," was her reply. "After being unable to cum tied to your chair while you rode Jeremy, I was really pent up."

"Obviously, that was my plan all along you silly thing."

I rolled over and saw Jeremy was still asleep. I guess I wore him out last night fucking him amazon-style. He was trussed up the same as Janette - as my readers know full well, I like subs to be matched pairs. As this was the last day I had to torment my subs for my birthday weekend, I didn't want to spend the entire time just lying here. Soon I would have to let Janette free since she had to work tomorrow and Jeremy was heading home on Tuesday. Maybe I should have gotten a plastic cock cage and then I could have locked up his dick before sending him home (withholding the key of course). The metal one I have would not have made it through the airport's metal detector (although I would have found that pretty funny watching him trying to explain.)

I leaned onto my side and lightly ran my red-painted fingernails across his flaccid cock. Slowly I let them travel the length of his manhood and tickled his sack. I saw that my touch was having an effect as his shaft began to stiffen. I enjoy teasing men's dicks, they are such simple creatures when you can bend them to your will by just keeping that one little piece of their anatomy hard. Soon he was fully erect and as he tried to move, his eyes fluttered and he awoke.

I kissed him gently as well, "Good morning Dildo-whore. I left you last night all throbbing and wanting, and that's just how I find you this morning. Funny, isn't it? Well it's time to rise and shine - oh wait, you're already "risen" haven't you -- guess we just have to shine," I chuckled.

I got up and undid all the belts and cuffs keeping my subs immobile. I beckoned to them to follow me to the bathroom and coyly mentioned, "I desire a nice hot shower, and by the stench, you both need one too. You may undress me pet, and Jeremy you may start the shower."

I raised my arms and allowed Janette to slip off my black teddy and while Jeremy started the shower I took her into my grasp, bending her backward I kissed her deeply feeling her shudder in my arms. "I have her so under my spell," I thought to myself. "Just think how three months ago we were just friends and she was such a willful little wench. I have gotten so much satisfaction from bending her to my will, letting her submissive side loose. She just needed a firm push in the right direction."

I entered the shower and stepping under the warm jets beckoned both my subs to join me saying, "You two may clean your Mistress. Jeremy do my hair since you're taller and Janette can have the privilege of cleansing every inch of my body."

Oh my! I think this was probably the best pampering I had this past few days. Closing my eyes I leaned back letting the hot water course over my body as I felt Jeremy's strong fingertips kneed my hair and my pet was slowly rubbing a sponge over my midsection. I definitely need to get two live-in subs. I mean having one to play with on occasion is fabulous but a Domme could get quite used to this kind of life!

I let them cleanse me, luxuriating in their attention until my Dark Goddess decided to stir. I entwined my fingers in Janette's hair and pushed her against the wall of the shower directing, "I feel like playing with my pet. Dildo-whore, press yourself against my back and gently play with my clit."

I pushed myself up against Janette and wrapped my left arm around her in a semi-chokehold. Being tall has its advantages for a Dominatrix most times. Truly it is all about attitude and control, but having a height advantage just helps to set the mood. My right hand found its way down her supple back and split her firm cheeks to find the tight puckered hole that led into her dark inner recesses. With a little soap, my index finger slid inside her easily, eliciting a gasp of surprise and probably a bit of excitement. To think that a few months ago she rarely had any anal action, and here I was doing my best to make up for lost time and mold her, like I did Jeremy, into a true anal whore.

Meanwhile, Jeremy moved in behind me and reached around to find my sensitive pussy. His outstretched fingers began to slide up and down my slit causing shivers to shoot from my core as his body pressed up against my back. I was in-between my two sexy subs, my skin hunger being satisfied making me a right happy lady.

I then felt Jeremy's fingers begin to separate my lips and try to invade my cunt. "What are you doing, Dildo-whore?" I inquired turning my head. "Did your Mistress give you leave to enter my body?"

His finger immediately withdrew, "Ugh, I was just trying to please you."

"If you wish to please me, then you will do as you are told, sub. Just lightly rub my clit, I decide who and what gets penetrated, not the other way around. Are we crystal clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I took my left arm from around Janette's neck and used my fingers to grip her throat directly. As I continued to finger fuck her tight asshole, I leaned into her and whispered into her ear, "Oh pet, thanks so much for making my birthday to be so special."

She started to reply but was cut off as I jammed my finger hard into her rear and it came out as "I am.... urk".

I laughed biting her ear, "You are so cute, I love pushing your buttons. The sexual energy we've produced these last 36 hours has been amazing."

I removed my finger and after kissing both my subs, finished cleaning up. We stepped out and I told them my plan, "As much as I enjoyed being eaten out while Jeremy made us breakfast yesterday, I think we should go out to a great place I know for my birthday."

We all dressed in casual "vanilla" clothing. However, I did direct Jeremy to put a studded leather cock ring around his shaft and then attached a length of cord to it. I had him stow the end in his front pocket so if I decided to I could grab it and perform one of my favorite actives, leading him by his cock. I made sure Janette had on her small choker as well. Very symbolic, I thought to myself.

We went downstairs and I had them load up in my car with Jeremy upfront and Janette in the rear (oh, I could think of extra things to say to that). I drove them the back way for a half-hour and we enjoyed each other's company as we wound through the gentle hills of central Connecticut until we reached Southington. There was a little mom-and-pop cafe that served the best breakfast skillets and for my birthday I felt like treating my subs who had served me so well.

Luckily this particular cafe wasn't well known so we were able to go right in and took a corner table. Of course, I sat in the middle and proceeded to take the cord from Jeremy's pocket and gave it a sharp tug causing him to elicit a low grunt. Leaning over I whispered in his ear, "Don't worry dildo-whore. I have plans for that cock of yours after breakfast."

I unzipped his fly under the table and pulled his cock out. It was hard just like I expected and in order to keep him nonplussed I slowly ran my fingers up and down his shaft causing him to shiver. "Proper posture, Jeremy." I chided him and he straightened up in his seat as the waitress came over to take our order.

We all ordered their breakfast skillets and a big carafe of coffee with a side of bacon and toast. While I continued stroking my dildo-whore I put my left arm around Janette and leaning in to try to embarrass her by giving her a long passionate kiss. I saw the nervousness in her gorgeous eyes as I leaned in and felt her try to break away from my embrace which made my Dark Goddess smile, knowing how I still was pushing her boundaries. "Pet, if your Mistress wants to kiss you, pulling away is not an option. You're lucky I don't put your collar and leash on in public, then I could then lead you around so everyone could see you were my pet."

She gulped, "Yes, Miss Wendy, I'm sorry."

"You are forgiven. I don't want to spoil the wonderful breakfast with having to discipline you so I'll let your transgression go."

Our meals arrived and I released my grip on Jeremy's erection but admonished him that he was not to put it back in his pants. We heartily dug into our skillets, our appetites immense probably due to all the exertion we all had yesterday. People think being a Dominatrix is an easy job, but it takes a lot out of you, let me tell you. Conversation flowed as the coffee and we enjoyed our hearty breakfast. I did keep tugging on Jeremy's exposed cock every once in a while just to keep him hard.

We finished up and feeling pleasantly full, Jeremy paid the check before we headed back to my car. Janette quickly realized I was taking a different way back saying, "Where are we going, Miss Wendy?"

"I had a side trip I had planned since it's such a nice day. The views from Castle Craig will be wonderful today."

It didn't take long before I turned off the main road to the access road to the park. Neither Janette nor Jeremy had been up here, so I was delighted that I could give them another new sight making this weekend special. The parking lot was only a few minutes hike to the top of the hill where the "castle" stood. It wasn't much, but a simple round structure about 30 feet high that you could climb and take in the views of the surrounding area. Once on top we just basked in the views and I could see both my subs were impressed by the vantage point from the top.

I reached down and grabbed each of their butts firmly. Janette leaned into my shoulder and I kissed the top of her head saying, "So, not a bad view, huh? In the fall the colors are spectacular."

They both agreed and we stayed there for a good fifteen minutes just enjoying the day as I played with their asses. When we were satisfied, we descended the tower and started back to my car, little did my subs know that I had another activity already planned out. Halfway to the car I took their hands and led them off the main route onto a small winding trail about 50 feet into an open space ringed by trees. "What's this?" Jeremy asked.

"Oh, I found this special little spot last time I was up here. We shouldn't be able to be seen from the main trail, but I'm sure we could be heard if we made too much noise, so you may wish to be quiet little submissives. Now let's prepare you for some fun."

I reached into my handbag and pulled out two sets of handcuffs.

"Of course you have handcuffs on you at all times, don't you?" mentioned Janette wryly.

I gave her in my most direct commanding stare, "I think I'm going to have to punish that smart mouth of yours, pet. First let's get Jeremy set up," I replied darkly as I pointed at a medium-sized tree. "Back against that, Dildo-whore. Hands around the back of the tree."

He backed up against the tree and after putting his hands around behind it, I fasted them together with a set of handcuffs making that satisfying sound of metal locking tightly. Going around to his front I unzipped his pants, unbuckled his belt, and with one swift motion, I pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles leaving him naked from the waist down. His cock sprang free in the afternoon breeze.

I pointed to Janette with a "turn around" motion. When she did I locked her wrists together behind her back as well and turning her around roughly kissed her, "Remember what I told you last night, my pet?"

She replied blushing, "I was going to give Jeremy a blowjob."

"Close, I said I was going to fuck Jeremy with your mouth, well get on your knees and start sucking," I commanded.

It gave me the thrill to watch her walk over to Jeremy's bound body and drop to her knees onto the dirt. Sticking out her tongue she started to lick his shaft which by now was pointed straight up and throbbing. I was positive that he was enjoying this immensely, he'd been sucked more times this last two days than in the last two years. I gave her only a few minutes of attempting to lick his dick until I said, "That's such a piss poor performance, Janette, I thought after Friday night's practice you would have learned to do a better job. It's time for your Mistress to ensure you are trained properly how to pleasure a man."

I grabbed her head with one hand and his ass in my other. I shoved her mouth onto his shaft and forcefully pushed her entire head down until Jeremy moaned and Janette gagged on his meat. "I told you last night that I was going to do this, Pet. Your body is mine to control and I am going to be fucking Jeremy, just with your mouth."

At first, I just kept up a steady rhythm of pushing and pulling. Manipulating her head by her hair, up and down on Jeremy's prick making him moan loudly with every thrust and making her eyes water leaving mascara streaks down her pretty cheeks. I then stood up and spread my legs on either side of her kneeling body put my midsection against the back of her head. With a forward hip thrust, I was able to keep impaling her face onto his cock, and I leaned over her to take Jeremy's face in my hands and begin kissing him with great fervor. Oh, this was so great, feeling like I was fucking him but with Janette's mouth and knowing we were just fifty feet from where unknowing people were probably walking by.

"Just imagine if someone decided to follow the little side trail and found our kinky tableau! My Dark Goddess is grinning from ear to ear," I told my subs. "Jeremy, I want you to cum in my pet. Make her gag on your cock and feed your spew down the back of her throat. She needs some conditioning still, the brat hasn't been driven completely out of her yet and this will help her to understand what it takes to be a good sub."

He moaned in complete ecstasy and tried to thrust his hips against mine as much as being handcuffed to the tree would allow. Looking down I saw Janette's head trapped between our two waists. I thrust my hips hard against the back of her head forcing Jeremy's erect cock deeper into her mouth and hearing her gag made my pussy tingle. I reached down with both my hands and pulled her head firmly back against my cunt. If only her ears were handlebars!

I kept up the gyrations in my hips, feeling like I was fucking Jeremy but with Janette's head instead of my pussy. I looked him directly in his eyes as he gave a throaty growl and from past experiences, I knew he was close to blowing his load. "Dildo Whore, don't waste my time, you have ten seconds to release all your pent-up cum in my pet's mouth. I want you to make me proud and have her choke on your filthy spew, now cum so hard that your sperm comes out her nose!"

I leaned in and kissed his mouth and when I bit his lower lip it sent him over the edge. He thrashed against the tree and gave an inarticulate groan. I could feel his hips shudder and when I heard Janette give a wet gurgle from between my thighs it almost was enough to get me off as well. At least my Dark Goddess was feeling satisfied as I knew Janette was at this moment having to swallow Jeremy's cum as it pumped out of his turgid cock down the back of her throat. I knew from her past admissions that she barely gave blow jobs and never swallowed - so forcing her to do it just made it so much sweeter.

With one final hip thrust, I released her head so she wouldn't actually suffocate and stepped back to view my two subs in all their glory. Jeremy had now slumped, held up by his hands that were handcuffed around the tree and Janette had completely deflated in-between us, coughing up Jeremy's cum onto the dirt.

I knelt next to her, put my hand under her chin, and raised her face to look up at me, "Pet, why are you rejecting Jeremy's spunk? Don't know you that it was a gift from me? Anything that your Mistress gives you should be accepted and rejoiced in. Do we understand each other?"

She nodded lost in her own world, "Yes Miss Wendy. I'll do better."

"Yes you will, and I'll be sure to keep up your training until you can take a full load without losing a single drop."

As she remained kneeling at my feet, I went around and with the handcuff key released Jeremy's wrists steadying him as he got to his feet and then pulled up his pants so he could make himself presentable to the public. Janette was next to be released and they both stood unsteady on either side of me, and I put my arms around them so they would feel my devotion to their training as their Domme. In case you, my dear readers think otherwise, I'm not just a sadist getting pleasure out of hurting my subs. I truly care about them, and both sides of our DOM/SUB relationship gain what we need out of each other. My Dark Goddess just happens to love subjecting people to her whims and pushing their limits beyond what they could ever imagine doing. I don't force people to do things they don't want to do so much as I just entice them to do things they secretly wanted to anyway.

I led my wonderfully compliant subs out of our secret glade back to the main trail, and I could feel my pussy still tingling from what we had just done. I'm sure my panties were pretty soaked through by now. I had one on each arm as we made our way back to my car, all of us lost in thought and feelings. Once there we climbed in and I began our drive back to my house in Berlin.

It took very little time to make our way back, and after I parked my car in the garage I turned to Jeremy and Janette and setting the tone by giving both of them my most commanding voice, "You two are to go into the living room and strip. I am going upstairs to change, but when I get back I expect to find you both lying naked on the floor next to each other and you are to be masturbating. I expect by now your refraction period is over, Dildo-whore and that dick of yours better be able to get nice and hard for your Mistress. I know Janette's pussy will be dripping wet. I only have a little more time left before I have to let my pet go back into the real world and end my birthday weekend and I want to end it with something memorable. It goes without saying that neither of you will allow yourselves to cum and NO talking."

I left them as they made their way into my living room and went upstairs. Once arriving at my walk-in closet I disrobed and found that indeed my panties were pretty wet. I tossed them aside and went through my various outfits trying to decide which one would suit the occasion the best. It would be too difficult to put on a corset, even though they always make me feel dominant. I could do a garter and hose, that is always sexy and I do love them in black. However, when I saw my thigh-high leather boots with the solid high heels I knew those were what I wanted to include in my ensemble.

I stepped into them one leg at a time and zipped them up feeling them caress my calves in tight leather. I thought, "Yes, this is EXACTLY what I desire." Once zipped up my thigh I put on a small black G-String and stepped in front of my full-length mirror to validate that I did indeed exude sexiness and dominance. I pulled my hair back into a simple ponytail and then considered my pert breasts. I didn't want to bind them up in a bra but didn't think having them just bare worked for my mood. Then I had a brainstorm and took up a roll of electrical tape I had in the bathroom and cut two small sections that I crossed over my left nipple into an X. After repeating the process over my right one I stepped back to my full-length mirror and decided that I looked perfect for my dark mood, all in black, shiny, and very goth while still looking hot.

Darkwatch
Darkwatch
284 Followers
12