My Best Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their dicks were definitely getting harder, I wondered how long I could do this without waking them up. "Mmmm. Feels good Timmy." Owen said.

"Yeah, Timmy, keep it up." Derrick added.

I guess I wasn't very subtle. I pumped their dicks seriously, and they really responded. I gripped them and enjoyed how they felt in my hands. Silky, with firmness under the soft skin. Long pricks in my hands, the pricks of my best buddies in the world.

I could tell they were enjoying it, and I was so happy I could make them feel so good. I moved down and flipped over, taking Owen's big cock into my mouth. I sucked him a little, then moved over to Derrick's. I could barely believe that I could play with such beautiful dicks so often. I switched back and forth just having fun. One prick would pop out of my mouth and hit the abs of the body attached, and I giggled and moved to the other.

Derrick and Owen kissed each other. It was wonderful being part of their lovemaking. Their dicks responded even more when they were kissing. I could tell how into each other they were. They rolled to face each other more. I stretched my mouth to get both cocks in at the same time. I was only a little successful, but it was fun trying. I was fondling their balls at the same time I was sucking them. Big, buoyant balls on both of them, rolling around my fingers.

The men reached down to pull me up between them. They nuzzled my neck while starting to remove my onesie. They peeled it off me, and then took off my nappy. Owen smiled at me when he realized I was dry. I was happy I did good, but even happier as they moved into position to fuck me from both ends. Owen lined up with my ass this time, Derrick going for my mouth.

Owen eased in, going slow, letting me really enjoy it. Owen had so much dick, it took time to get it all in me. When he did, I could feel his pubes on my ass. He ground back and forth, sending waves of pleasure through me. I had been teasing Derrick's cock, but now he started to push in. Owen was staying holstered in me, and Derrick was going to meet him. I had a fantasy they would meet in my body, their long pricks coming in contact through me. I'm sure it was close when they were both balls deep, but that was just in my head. Derrick moved side to side when he was all in. So I was being moved like a toy with their dicks. It felt so good to be filled up with them. I tried to laugh, but there was too much cock in my mouth.

They both began to pull out at the same time, at the same speed. I started to feel empty, and that feeling just got stronger. I tightened up my ass and my mouth to keep them in, but I wasn't strong enough. I groaned in frustration. With just their heads left in me, they reversed their movement and started to go back in. I groaned in pleasure with that. Filled with their great cocks, my life seemed to have a purpose. I couldn't breathe, but who cared? Derrick's pubes were so close to my eyes.

They started to speed up, losing the joint rhythm, each taking me to fulfill their pleasure and get off. I loved how it felt, massive dicks shoving into me.

Derrick pushed all the way in and held there, keeping me from breathing. I had learned to hold a cock in my throat for a long time, and my buddies said they loved how it spasmed around their pricks giving them even more pleasure. I gagged deep and he pulled out, giving me a breath, then he shoved back in.

Owen was going all on his own. He had been varying his thrusts, sometimes speeding up, sometimes slowing down. Derrick was doing long deep thrusts into my throat. I really liked it when they each used me like the other wasn't there, it showed I'd be able to make them both happy no matter what they wanted. Owen really started drilling into me, and I knew he was about to cum. Derrick clued in and started to pound me like a trooper as well.

I got a massive load up my ass as Owen shot, leaning over me and breathing heavy. Derrick was close, and finished just after. He lay back, and I collapsed on him, my mouth not far from his deflating dick. I started to lick it clean. Owen rolled off me, and splayed his arms out. I got on his dick once I had taken care of Derrick's. When I finished up my duties, I scooched up between them, and they ran their hands through my hair. I really did have the Best Buddies in the world.

12