My Best Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,609 Followers

She pulled his body to her and continued kissing him. I have experienced her kisses, like making love and had some idea how Chris must be feeling. Elena pulled away from him for a moment, looking straight at me. I didn't know what she might be intending, but I nodded in the affirmative to whatever it would be. I didn't think about it at the time, but I was putting my entire future in jeopardy, with the possibility of losing both my girlfriend and my best friend. All I could think of was that I wanted to see Chris and Elena making out.

She looked back to Chris and I heard her softly say to him, "I want you to make love with me." Holy shit! This was going further than I had ever imagined. But I was a horny teenager and still wanted it to continue.

Chris' eyes got wide and he looked over at me with a look of panic on his face. I think I was likely as shocked as he was, but by then I wanted it to happen, too. I wanted my best friend in the world to make love with the girl I knew I wanted to marry. If I'd thought for a minute that Chris was saving himself for someone special I'd have said no. But we had talked about sex before and he had simply been too afraid.

Elena turned his face back toward her and with her lips only about an inch from his, repeated, "Make love with me, Chris." Then she closed the inch gap and her lips were on his once again. When Chris began kissing her back, I knew that my friend was going to go from an eighteen-year-old guy who'd never even been kissed to losing his virginity within a duration of a few minutes.

Still sitting on the bed, Elena pulled her lips from Chris and told him, "Unbutton my blouse."

Chris' fingers were shaking when he started fumbling with the top button of her blouse. Such a simple task, yet he could barely control his fingers, they were shaking so hard.

"It's okay, Chris, you don't have to be scared," she told him and wrapped her own fingers around his to steady them. With hers guiding his, he managed to get the top button undone. Then she took hers away and let him continue. She'd helped steady his fingers so he didn't have any trouble with the next button or the next. Her blouse gradually opened, revealing the thin, blue satin and lace bra, until the last button was undone and my girlfriend's blouse hung completely open.

Elena took both Chris' hands in hers and put them over her breasts. He began to massage and caress her over her bra. "Oh God, that feels good," Elena moaned. She let him massage her a few moments, running her own hands over his chest, unbuttoning his shirt, then told him, "Take my blouse off." He did, running his hands over her soft skin while he did.

When Elena's blouse was off, she whispered to him, "My bra, unhook it." Chris started to get up and move behind her, but she told him, "No, reach around." Chris' fingers weren't shaking like they had earlier, and he reached around her and fumbled with the catch on her bra. It's something he'd obviously never done before and wasn't able to get it. I got up and with my own shaking fingers unhooked her bra and pushed the straps off her shoulders. While I had been doing that, Elena was pushing Chris' shirt off of him.

"Suck them, please." Elena's eyes were closed. She was running her hands over Chris' bare chest and whispering to him. I was transfixed, watching my best friend's mouth wrap around my girl's nipple and breast. Elena's arms wrapped around Chris' head and pulled him tight to her so that he had nearly her whole boob inside his mouth and the sucking noise co-mingled with Elena's moans.

Her upper body was rocking back and forth with Chris sucking on her tit. I knew from experience with Elena that she'd gone from wanting to help Chris with his shyness to just wanting him. Sucking her nipples sends her libido soaring through the roof.

I was about to go completely out of my mind wanting to be where Chris was at that moment. I wasn't sure how much more I'd be able to stand watching what I hoped was my future wife seducing my friend. It was so damned sexy. Every cell in my body was on fire. I couldn't even begin to imagine how inflamed Chris had to be.

I couldn't stop myself reaching behind her to unzip her short skirt. It had already ridden nearly all the way up her thigh, showing the tiny, blue panties she was wearing.

She pulled Chris to her other tit and was apparently at least aware enough that I'd unzipped her skirt because she lay back on the bed, pulling Chris with her, and lifted her hips off the bed enough that I could pull her skirt down and off, feeling the heat emanating from her soft skin all the way down.

That left Elena wearing nothing but those panties and Chris inhaling one of her sensitive tits all the way into his mouth. She was writhing and moaning underneath Chris' body.. Elena pulled Chris' lips back to hers and devoured him for a moment before pulling back half an inch or so and telling him, "Take the rest of your clothes off, too."

Chris looked over at me one more time, "Should I be doing this?" he mouthed to me. When I nodded, he stood up and with his shaking hands undid his belt and pants, pushing them all to the floor.

Chris is a tall guy, like I'd mentioned before, six-feet-five. His legs and body weren't the only parts of him that were long. We'd seen each other naked before on occasion but never with his cock hard and erect. He was at least eight inches.

Elena was lying on the bed breathing deeply, her face awash in desire, Chris standing naked next to the bed looking at her beautiful body. I don't think he knew what to do next. "My panties, Chris, take them off," she told him.

He leaned over and put his hands on the sides of her hips, grasping the lacy fabric with his fingers and pulling it down her legs. I wasn't sure he'd be able to keep from coming when he pulled the satin down off her pussy lips. I know my seeing my friend seeing her was the hottest, most erotic thing ever.

As soon as she was fully naked, Elena pulled Chris down on top of her, his lips to hers and I heard very softly, "Make love with me, Chris."

She reached down between them, taking his cock in her hand and guided it to between her pussy lips. She was obviously already wet as he slipped inside her all at once, the full length of him, and Elena's face grimaced hard in her lust, letting out a low, continuous wail. If I'd thought I was having a hard time controlling myself before, the feelings had just intensified about ten-fold.

Nearly as soon as Chris had buried himself all the way inside her, he let out a loud groan and pushed himself hard into her with repeated short thrusts. His body shuddered, his face contorted and it was obvious he was already coming in my girl's body. Elena's hands had wrapped around his butt, and her hips lifted off the bed, pulling him in deep.

When his orgasm was over, after probably a minute of hard ejaculations, that had seemed like an hour to me, Chris collapsed down on her body, trying to catch his breath. Elena's arms were wrapped around his back holding him tight. When he started to pull out, she said, "No, stay here, you feel so good."

He started to apologize to my girlfriend for coming so quickly, but she kissed his apology away like the lovers they now were and told him, "Just wait a few minutes. We can do it again." Then she led his lips once again to her breast where he suckled on her like a newborn baby, with his cock still buried in her pussy.

Elena held his head to her, starting to moan once again. I don't know how long it was, maybe one minute or even thirty minutes, but he started moving his body inside her again and she reciprocated, pushing her hips up to meet him. His movements became more and more pronounced, until he was fully pulling out and thrusting into her, this time actually fucking her.

I watched, totally mesmerized. I don't know why I didn't feel jealous, but I didn't... just so damned horny from watching Chris' wet cock sliding in and out of her that it was nearly unbearable. Elena's moans grew louder and her face twisted into knots more and more as she came closer to her own climax. When it finally did hit her, she'd wrapped her legs around Chris and was wailing, "Oh Chris, Chris, ohhh..." then she became totally unintelligible as her body went into spasms. Her painted fingernails dug gashes across Chris' back, and he too orgasmed the second time of the night.

Both their bodies were covered in a sheen of sweat and I was breathing probably as hard as them. After a time, Elena rolled Chris over and extricated herself from his arms, walking across the room to my bed where I was intently watching her. "Strip," was the only word she said to me.

I hurriedly peeled off my clothes and Elena pushed me down onto my back, my rock-hard cock sticking straight up. She straddled me and sank onto me, enveloping my cock inside her soaked pussy. She ground down onto me and then pulled up so just the tip of my cock was still inside her and dropped again, grounding down once again. It was only three or four times until I felt the inevitable and my cum violently erupted inside her.

When my spurting finally subsided, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I love you." That was the first time she'd said those words. I hugged her tightly to me and told her back, "I love you, too."

We spent the rest of the night in each other's arms.

robertl
robertl
1,609 Followers
12