My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was clenching at the sofa like a cat kneading its claws as I watched her devouring me. She moved her hand from my belly to the batch of hair above my pussy. Her thumb stroking slowly across my curls. Her other hand had moved beneath her mouth and was holding my lips spread.

I closed my eyes and let my head fall back but she snapped my attention back as she pushed her fingers inside me. One, two, three? I couldn't tell. Her face hid them from view as she started fucking my pussy with her hand. They seemed to be twisting and turning inside me and I felt them curl against a delicate spot and the tension felt like it would snap me in two. Then her tongue was wriggling towards my clit, trying to find it in its secret spot. I felt the tip of her tongue touch it and the circuit was completed. A jolt went through my body and shattered my mind.

I came on her hand and face.

Her lips moved and encircled my clit and I felt her suck while the tip of her tongue danced against the bud. Unbearable waves of pleasure rolled through me. I cried out and my face clenched, my whole body clenched, and I came again. Her mouth and hand swapped places and I heard her noisily slurp up whatever came from my body as she tickled, tapped, and squeezed my clit. She was pressing down on my belly and I thought for sure she felt every shiver, every quiver, that shook and quaked through my body.

The tension spun up again and she set it free. And then again. And then once more.

I was still shaking when I looked down to see her resting her head against one leg while licking her lips. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I love your clitty," she said as she gently spread her fingers to expose it. She leaned forward and kissed my clit.

She stood, letting her fingers drag across my thigh and pussy, making me quiver again. She then straddled me and sat on my lap the fabric of her jeans making me flinch as she pressed against me. She placed her wet hands on my face and nuzzled me with her wet face. Her lips were on mine and we were kissing again. I could taste my pussy on her lips and in her mouth. I wanted to taste her too.

She leaned against me and hugged herself to me.

"I want to do this for the rest of my life," she said in my ear. "I don't care if you ever eat me. I want to kiss you. I want to fuck you with my fingers. I want to fuck you with my face." I felt the tension building again. "I've been in love with you for so long. I was beginning to be afraid..." She held her cheek against mine. "I was afraid I would never have you."

I hugged her tightly and kissed the side of her face. How could I ever say no to my best friend?

12