My Best Friend Alice Pt. 02

Story Info
A weekend with Alice changes everything.
6.7k words
4.8
21.6k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it finally happened, after weeks of practicing with Alice, to give me the experience and confidence I needed for Kim, I finally did it - I lost my virginity, buuut not with Kim, but with Alice instead. The 'Kim' thing turned out to be a bust, but every cloud has a silver lining it would seem. Alice took my virginity, while gifting me hers and it was amazing.

Needless to say when It was time for school again Kim was very frosty indeed, she barely acknowledged my existence. Despite her cold demeanour, her eyes were filled with a burning hatred for me.

If her looks could generate fire, I would no doubt be a heap of ash on the floor right now. I'm guessing she told her friends about it too, judging by the whispering behind my back and the occasional stink eye.

I did my best to ignore it though, there was only one thing on my mind right now and that was Alice.

I couldn't get her out of my head, I kept replaying that magical night with Alice over and over and the fact that Alice was up for more, Whoa! it felt like such a game changer in our relationship.

At the time we didn't really talk about what just happened, we just kind of let it all sink in.

After we had sex, we cuddled for a while and I watched her gently drift off to sleep (in a non creepy way of course).

As much as I'd liked to have stayed with her all night, I knew I couldn't be found in Alices bed the next morning. So I quietly slipped out of the bed. But as the gentleman I am, I went to her desk and left her a little message on a post it note.

"Thank you for the best gift ever Alice. See you in school. S."

I quietly got dressed and slipped out the window and went home.

She was such a good friend to me and I'm glad we lost our virginity's together, it just made the moment feel even more special.

Alice and I didn't always sit together in class. The teachers liked to randomly change the seating arrangements in an effort to help us concentrate more and not be distracted.

Today Alice was by the window and I was in the corner towards the back of the room. I watched as the light from the window poured over her, lighting her up like an angel. She tucked her hair behind her little ear and every so often she'd glance back at me and smile.

A smile that would make my heart skip a beat.

This was a strange new feeling for me, I'd never felt this way before, was I actually falling for Alice? No way, I can't be, this is Alice, my best friend.

Maybe the sex changed things, maybe I'm thinking with my dick, yeah that's it, it must be.

She looked back at me again and gave me a little wave. I gave her a goofy smile back. Oh god, I really like her, like her.

I tried not to think about it and play it casual. Everything is normal here, nothing to see, move along now. This was now my mantra.

At the end of the school day, Alice and I walked home together like we normally did. It might have been my imagination but I'm sure we walking closer together than usual.

"Hey Sean, my folks are going away for the weekend to stay with my aunt and they now think I'm old enough to stay home by myself, and I'm like jeez mom thanks, I'm only 18, I was ready to stay at home when I was 13. Anyway long story short do you fancy staying over with me and keeping me company?"

"Yes."

The word instantly popped out of my mouth. It was an instinctive responsive, which I didn't need to think about it. Although I should have played it cooler. Let me try again.

"I mean, I'll have to check my diary, see if I can fit you in."

"You're sooo funny Sean, said no one ever."

We laughed it off and she gave me cute little smile, while playing with a strand of her hair.

"So I'll catch you tomorrow."

"You know it Nerd!"

"Nerd!"

We parted ways and I went back home. A whole weekend with Alice, day and night. I must admit I was excited about the prospect.

I was also curious as to where the weekend would lead. Would we be having sex again? I certainly hope so.

God! Just thinking about it got me feeling horny again. I definitely knew I needed a release tonight.

When it was time for bed, I knew exactly what I was going to do, the same thing most teenage boys were likely to be doing at some point.

I closed my bedroom door and proceeded to take off all my clothes, every so often touching myself to elicit a reaction to get me at least semi hard.

I then got on my hands and knees and reached far under my bed and grabbed my secret 'me time' stash, consisting of one small bottle of lube and a box of tissues. I hid it back there as it would have been a very awkward conversation with my mom if she had found it whilst cleaning my room.

With my stash at easy reach, I grabbed my phone conplete with ear phones and got under the covers.

Opening up the browser, I typed in my favourite porn site and clicked on my favourite genre, which happened to be Amateur Teen Couples, I didn't care much for the glossy porn, there was something about that raw look you only get when it's filmed on a webcam or a cellphone in someones messy dorm room.

Now that the entertainment was ready, I gave my cock a quick shake to get harder and then squeezed a small amount of lube on to the tip of my cock and gently massaged it in, slowly stroking myself with one hand and pressing play with the other.

After going through six or seven videos, I decided to make the next one the finale.

It was a video of a busty college chick, jerking off a cock aimed at her chest.

As I watched the video, my mind drifted to thoughts of Alice. I pictured her jerking that cock, my cock, her pert breasts jiggling.

This kicked up my arousal even more, I could feel my excitement building with every stroke.

The man on the video let out a loud moan and unloaded on to her chest, thick streaks of cum blasted on to her, she then rubbed his cock against her erect nipples, he groaned again in delight.

It was my turn now, I dropped the phone on the bed and quickly kicked back the covers. I grabbed my balls with one hand, gently massaging them. With the other hand I kept stroking faster and faster.

I spread my legs apart, with my knees bent and my hips tilted, this part usually gets messy so I had angle myself to make sure the mess was on me and not... well everywhere else.

My hand slick with lube, furiously sliding up and down my shaft, every so often a quick twist over my swollen head. It was coming, I could feel it, I was breathing hard now, my heart pumping like crazy. My bicep started to ache as I pumped away. I could feel my body tense up and then... the fireworks.

I moaned and groaned then blurted out Alices name as I climaxed.

My oiled cock erupted, spewing forth my seed. I moaned as I squeezed my cock from base to tip after every spurt. My chest now coated with cum, the milky liquid slowly trickling down my chest. All the while fantasising that it was Alice I had just come over.

That was the first time I had ever fantasised about Alice, I'd often think about other girls in my class when masterbating, but never Alice, she was kind of off limits, until now that is.

I wiped my now shiny cock then my chest with the tissues and leaned over the side of the bed and slid the box of tissues and bottle of lube back to their secret hiding place and tossed the used tissue in the little bin at the foot of my bed. My orgasm had made me sleepy and I soon drifted off to sleep.

The following morning I told my parents I was staying over Ryans for the weekend. A little white lie as I didn't think my parents could handle the fact I was staying with a girl for the weekend. While my parents adored Alice, they were kind of old fashioned that way.

I packed my weekend bag, threw in some toiletries, clean clothes, underwear and a pair of pyjama trousers. I normally slept naked, but as I was a guest I thought I'd better cover up.

It soon approached midday and I was ready to go.

"See ya later!" I shouted back at my parents and I opened the front door.

"Have fun!" My mom shouted back.

"But not too much." My dad quickly added.

I slammed the door behind me and made my way to Alice's with a certain excitement I hadn't felt before.

When I reached Alices house, I gave three loud knocks and waited for her.

I could hear Alice shouting through the door.

"IT'S OPEN!"

I let myself in and dropped my bag by the stairs.

"Alice!" I called out.

"Im in the kitchen!" She shouted back.

I wandered into the kitchen and there she was grabbing some things out off the fridge.

"Hey Sean."

"Hey you."

"So what's the plan for the weekend Alice? Do we do each others hair and then have a few pillow fights in our underwear?" I joked.

"Ha, you don't honestly think thats what us girls get up to do you?"

"A boy can dream can't he?"

"Anyway, I was thinking we could hangout, maybe watch a film on the TV tonight and you know, see how it goes."

'See how it goes' I liked the sound of that I thought to myself.

"Cool, cool."

I sat down on a stool by the kitchen island.

"I'm just making a sandwich, do you want one?"

"Nah, I'm good thanks."

She continued to make her sandwich, bread, a few slices of ham, lettuce, tomato and some mayo. Slicing it in two, she put it on a plate and sat next to me.

We chatted for a bit, while every so often she'd take a bite into her sandwich. She had just finished eating the last piece, when I noticed she had a bit of mayo on the side of her face.

"Um, you've got some mayo on the side of your face."

"Oh really, here?" She started wiping at her face.

"No, the other side?"

She tried to wipe the other side of her face, completely missing it again.

"Look, here let me get it for you."

I put my hand on the side of her face and gently wiped it off with my thumb. My hand lingered on her face for a second, her skin was so soft.

I found myself gazing into her eyes, suddenly realising how beautiful she really looked.

I quickly moved my hand, thinking it had over stayed its welcome.

"Thanks." Alice said sheepishly then quickly looked away and curling her hair behind her ear.

There was an awkward silence, that I felt compelled to break.

"So, do you fancy a walk through the woods?"

"Sure, that sounds good. Let me get my boots."

Alice disappeared into the next room, leaving me on my own in the kitchen.

Was that a moment? Did I just pick up on something then. I couldn't tell, all I knew was at that moment I had the overwhelming urge to kiss her, but I chickened out.

Alice returned with her shoes on and we were soon off strolling through the woods at the back of her house. We'd been out for a good few hours and were feeling beat.

"Lets head home shall we? Maybe watch a film and relax?"

"Sounds good to me, my feet are killing me."

We made our way back home as It was starting to get dark.

"I don't know about you but I'm going to get out of these clothes and into my PJs. Are you staying like that or did you want to get changed too?"

"Sure."

I followed Alice up the stairs to her bedroom, whilst picking up my bag on the way.

"I'll get dressed in here, you can change in the bathroom."

"Ok." I said, before taking the phone out of my trouser pocket and putting it on the edge of her desk.

I went in to the bathroom and took off all my clothes including my underwear and went commando in my pyjama bottoms. As I was stuffing my clothes in to my bag I heard a light thud as if something dropped.

I opened the door slightly and called out to Alice.

"Are you decent?"

"Not yet, just a minute!"

I waited a bit longer and Alice opened the door. She was wearing her nighty, but had obviously taken her bra off as I could see the faint outline of her nipples. She was holding my phone in her hand.

"Sorry, I dropped it on the floor."

"No worries." I said and thought nothing of it.

"I hope you don't mind me not wearing a top with these, I tend to run hot."

"Ooh I don't know Sean, how will I ever control myself." She joked.

"Ha Ha." I said sarcastically.

"Come on you, as my guest you can pick the film."

We both went downstairs. I went to living room to find the film and Alice went to the kitchen to rustle up some snacks.

Alice eventually joined me on the sofa holding a bowl of pop corn for us to share and we started to watch the film.

I could feel Alices body leaning further and further into me, then I realised she had actually fallen asleep on my arm. She looked uncomfortable with her face pressed against my arm and her neck was at an awkward angle. So not wanting to disturb her, I moved the bowl off her lap and casually moved her head down on to my lap so she could sleep better.

This was nice for about all of ten seconds. Alice was a sleep fidget, she would not keep still, she kept burrowing into my lap. This coupled with going commando was making me so hard, however the weight of Alices head kept it pushed down, which in itself was uncomfortable.

I tried my best to ignore it and carried on watching the film and polishing off the last of the popcorn. The film ended with a loud musical score, which woke Alice up.

She tucked her hair behind her ear and then slowly realised her head had been resting on my lap.

"Mmmm, what? I didn't fall asleep." She said.

As she slowly raised her head, the weight holding my erection down was released and it popped up to attention.

"Ooh wow Sean, you've got a massive..."

"I know, Sorry Alice, but you fidget like crazy in your sleep and you kept nudging it with your head."

"I'm sorry Sean..."

She paused for a moment.

"Let me make it up to you." She said giving me a very wicked smile.

She turned onto her stomach and propping herself up on her elbows, she pulled down on the elastic waistband of my pyjama bottoms, instantly freeing my dick and tucking the band under my balls, causing everything to push up.

She grabbed my straining cock with her hand, and pulled back my foreskin, before quickly taking me in her mouth, sucking on the head.

"Oooooh boy!" I moaned out in exhilaration.

She stopped for a second.

"Is this better Sean?" She said smiling before taking me in her mouth again.

"Oh god!, oh god!, this feels so good Alice." I muttered out.

I didn't notice at first but Alices other hand had vanished up her nighty and between her legs.

Where did this come from? She completely knocked me for six. Oh god this was so good. I couldn't think straight.

"God Alice, where has this come from?" I cried out in delight.

She stopped again.

"I don't know, thought you might appreciate it. Do you want me to stop?"

"God no Alice."

Alice decided to take it up a notch. She got off the sofa and seductively slid her nighty up her thighs, climbed in the sofa to face me, then straddled me.

My dick disappeared under her nighty, followed by her hand. She grabbed my swollen dick and rubbed it against her wet mound, then inserting just the tip.

I could feel her wetness envelop me.

She began to tease me, just sliding back and fore on the tip.

"Do you like it when I fidget now Sean?" She said jokingly.

I found myself unable to formulate words. All that came out of my mouth were a series of moans and mutterings.

"What about now?"

She slid further down my dick, and then back up again.

"Alllicccceee!" I screamed out, over whelmed with pleasure.

She placed her hands on my shoulders to steady herself. Then she pushed down all the way. I was fully inside her now.

She bit her lip as she bucked her hips.

"Oh Sean, that feels so good." She quietly whispered.

She picked up the pace, making short sharp thrusts repeatedly against my engorged member.

Alice began moaning loudly. Taking full advantage of the empty house.

"Yes!, yes!, yes!" She cried out.

The house echoed wiith a mix of her cries of pleasure and my groans of delight.

At this point my body was on fire. The pleasure coursing through her body and into mine. It was electric.

I could feel the irrepressible pressure build up. I was doing all I could to hold it back just, long enough to satisfy Alice and bring her to orgasm.

I slid my hands up her thighs and under her nighty and grabbed her ass, pulling her tighter against my body and pushing myself deeper inside.

Alice let out one big cry and I let it go, my dick pumping everything it had into Alice. If my eyes could roll back into my head they would have done it ten times over.

She collapsed on top me, hugging me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her as well, she rocked slightly, sending after shocks of pleasure down my now very sensitive member.

She pushed up from my chest and wrapped her hair around each of her ears.

"Oh my god Sean!" She said exhaling loudly.

"I think that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had."

"Mmmm wha buu?" I mumbled and pretended to faint.

She laughed at me.

"Did I fry your brain?"

All I could do was nod emphatically.

"Come on, let's get cleaned up and go to bed. All that fun has made me tired."

She slowly slid off me, leaned forward and lifted my pyjama bottoms back over my exposed dick and gave it a light pat as if commending it for a job well done.

Alice grabbed my hand and towed me up stairs, while the other hand was pressing her nighty between her legs, presumably to stop my contribution from leaking out.

"I'm just going to get cleaned up, but you can hop into my bed if you want. I'm sure after what we just did, you don't mind sharing."

She quickly left for the toilet and I sat on her bed, my mind sufficiently blown at what we had just done.

I pulled off my trousers and folded them and hung them on the back of her chair and got under the blankets. Alice appeared a few minutes later and was about to lift her nighty over her head and then saw the look of anticipation on my face.

"No peeking!" She said and I playfully pulled the blanket over my head. Alice took off her nighty and slipped under the covers to join me.

There we were our naked bodies held tightly against one another, I wrapped my arm around her as we spooned.

"Alice."

"Yes Sean."

"What just happened?"

"We had sex Sean. Don't you remember?" She said jokingly.

"I know, but why?"

"Well... given everything we've shared with each other lately. I saw you were... you know excited and I was kind of in the mood for it so I took care of it for you. I thought you'd enjoy it."

"I did, it was amazing, it just took me by surprise that's all."

"I just want you to be happy Sean."

"I am happy Alice, I'm always happy when I'm with you."

It sounded cheesy as soon as I said it, but I did mean it.

"Thanks Sean, you make happy as well."

I decided to leave it there, I guess if I thought about it harder, I maybe wanted her to say something else, perhaps she had deeper feelings for me.

"Good night Alice."

"Good night Sean."

It didn't take long for us both to fall asleep.

The following morning Alice woke me up.

"Sean, Sean. Are you awake?" She whispered somewhat loudly.

"What, yeah, yeah. I'm awake."

"What's that prodding my butt?" She said giggling.

"Um, my morning wood."

"Does it always get like that in the morning?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

She rolled and turned to face me, that wicked little grin had returned.

"Come, I want try something."

"Um okay." I said in a somewhat sleepy haze.

"Ok sit-up on the edge of the bed, legs in front."

Alice got out of bed and knelt down on the floor. She was naked now, which is something I didn't get to see last night. Positioned in front of me, her knees together with her feet pointing outwards, and those beautiful breasts of hers, with the pink hued nipples. I glanced down beyond her breasts and saw the brief outline of her public hair.

I moved my legs round and sat upright. My morning wood pointing directly at her, between her beautiful breasts.

12