My Best Friend and My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,100 Followers

I didn't have long to think about things as I suddenly heard dad ringing the front doorbell to be let in. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. Dad's expression was of concern. He was obviously feeling guilty about not coming back earlier to see mom and he walked fairly quickly up the stairs. Mom was just coming out of the shower as he got to their room. I heard him ask her if she was feeling better and her responding quietly that she was feeling fine.

I then realized that she intended to say nothing. After all, what could she say? She could hardly say that Ray took advantage of her but then she could not help fucking him back.

I went to bed that night still in shock from what I'd seen. Mom had clearly hated giving in to Ray's ravishment but was unable to prevent her body responding. The thought of what had happened horrified me, but at the same time sexually excited me. I lay in bed jacking off feverishly as I relived Ray's violation of mom in my mind.

The next day, Sunday, mom was quiet but dad put this down to her inebriation of the previous evening. When dad drove off in the car on an errand, mom watched him leave out of the kitchen window and waved to him as she always did, but her action looked robotic. I didn't see Ray all day, which was OK by me as I didn't know how I'd react to seeing him.

On the Monday morning, dad was just leaving for work when he realised that Ray still had his front door keys, so shouting up the stairs he asked me to get them back from Ray when I saw him at school.

When I met Ray he acted as if nothing had happened that Saturday night. He said that he'd left dad's front door keys at home so would drop them round that evening. I didn't press him. He seemed as eager not to talk to me as I was not to talk to him. I knew he would be leaving the neighborhood with his mom and dad the next day. Seeing the back of him could not be too soon for me.

I found it difficult to concentrate in class but suddenly became aware during the afternoon that Ray was not at his desk. I knew immediately that he must have gone home to have another go at mom, knowing her gym routine for the afternoon, showering just before three o'clock.

I dashed out of school and raced home. I was thinking rapidly as I ran. There was a world of difference between the cowardly act of taking advantage of an unconscious woman and attempting to take advantage of her when she was fully awake. I was breathing heavily from running as I finally opened the front door to hear a scream from upstairs. I ran up the stairs prepared to defend my mom.

When I reached mom's bedroom I could see in the mirror that Ray had clearly stealthily let himself in through the front door but had then surprised mom as she came out of the bathroom. I was about to charge into the room when, as before, I found myself frozen looking at the two of them wrestling together. Mom must have just been wearing a bathrobe as she came out of the shower. With his left arm round her waist pulling her towards him, Ray was mauling her left breast through her robe with his right hand. His face was buried in the side of her neck and he was licking her neck and her ear.

Mom was screaming as she struggled to shake him off but Ray was like a leech attached to her. Mom's right hand was gripping the back of Ray's hair, trying to pull him off her neck, while her left hand was trying to pull Ray's hand off her breast, but Ray was determined.

Ray sensed that she was weakening and brought both his hands to the front, gripping her bathrobe and ripping it back off her shoulders.

As her big breasts wobbled in front of him he sneered, "Come on you mommy slut, you know you want it!"

Mom screamed even more loudly at his words and the cruel exposure of both her breasts. I could see that his mauling and squeezing had made her left nipple enlarged. Ray's eyes lit up as he put his arms around her waist, pulling her towards him. He pushed his head down and began gobbling her nipples, moving quickly from one side to the other and back again. Mom seemed too shocked to do anything. Her expression was a mixture of horror and fear as her arms waved aimlessly in the air. Then gradually her hands came together on the back of Ray's head and she slowly clasped him to her breasts. However, even as she committed this act of encouragement she was sobbing loudly, "Please stop! Please stop!"

There was no way now that Ray was stopping. As he sucked on her tasty teats, he slid his hand down between her legs.

Pushing his finger between her labia lips mom screamed, "Oh God no!"

Mom's cries were a mixture of screams and sobs as Ray continued to suck her nipples and work his finger between her pussy lips. I was excited but also amazed at how mom seemed unable to stop her body responding to Ray. I knew she had gone six months without sex, but even though mom had been fucked by Ray only two days before on Saturday she was clearly a woman who still needed sex. I began to realise that she was a woman with a strong sexual appetite who probably needed sex every day. Ray was just the lucky boy who was getting the benefit of her desperate body that had been deprived of sex for so long.

Mom gave a sudden louder sob as I saw her involuntarily part her legs a little and Ray took advantage, chuckling as he used all his fingers to doggedly rub her sex organs. "You love it, don't you, you slut!" he sneered.

Mom had clearly lost all control of the situation as Ray pushed her back on the bed, undoing his pants and ripping off his T-shirt. As she floundered on the bed, he quickly returned the fingers of his right hand to between her legs and with his left, pulled her head to the side. As he put his cock to her lips I thought that there was no way that she would take it voluntarily into her mouth, but as he held it there gently brushing her lips, with a loud moan mom opened her mouth and greedily sucked on it. It was as if she was a cocaine addict and the mushroom head of his boner was covered with the white powder.

Mom was sucking it avidly, licking searchingly round the contours of his helmet and pushing the end of her tongue into his red eye. This was undoubtedly an incredibly better blowjob than I'd seen Brenda Braithwaite give Ray.

Ray was groaning and gasping, "Oh you love sucking cock, you filthy slut!"

Mom rhythmically slid her lips backwards and forwards over his mushroom head. Ray was fucking mom's mouth but mom was doing all the work. As she fervently sucked him, Ray was rewarding her with his fingers massaging her clitoris and slipping a finger inside.

I could tell by Ray's panting that he was not going to last much longer as suddenly, with a shout of "Oh Yes!" he grabbed her head to hold it still as he shot his cum into her mouth.

He'd continued to keep massaging mom's pussy and I could see that after only a minute his boner was already ready to continue. He moved between her legs and pushed his hips forward.

Mom screamed, "Oh NOoooo!" as he began thrusting into her, back in the same fucking position as he had been on the Saturday night. It must have seemed to mom like a nightmare that was repeating itself. Like on the Saturday, she couldn't help her pelvis responding to his thrusts and was soon pushing back at him. I thought that it would end the same way as the Saturday until Ray suddenly rolled them both over so that mom was sitting on top of him, straddling him.

Ray was always pushing things and I wondered if this time he had gone too far. However, as mom began to pump her hips, searching for her orgasm, I knew that yet again he had calculated correctly.

He grabbed her butt to encourage her movements and laughed, "Oh I love your big fucking ass!"

Mom just sobbed bitterly, "You bastard!"

By leaning sideways slightly I could see the back view of them in one of the mirrors. Ray's hands were gripping mom's ass, digging his fingers into the flesh, feeling her gluteal muscles working as she slid her pelvis backwards and forwards, sliding the whole length of his boner in and out of her vaginal sheath.

Ray moved his hands round and grasped her tits sneering, "Oh and I really love your big fucking juggs!"

Mom's loud sob conveyed her mortification as she arched her back, thrusting her big breasts forward into his hands, her action begging him to squeeze them harder, as she rode him even faster.

As mom was approaching her climax, she leant forward grasping the bedrail with both hands to give her leverage to saw herself up and down Ray's hot teenage pole. As she did so, Ray grabbed a nipple with his mouth and sucked eagerly.

As mom crashed down on him again and again she was screaming in time with her movements, "BASTARD! BASTARD! BASTARD!" Until finally with her loudest scream she climaxed, shuddering in her orgasm. I wasn't sure if Ray had climaxed at the same time but as she rolled off him I realized that he still had his erection.

In fact Ray was still eager to continue and started pushing mom round so that she was facing the bedrail. Mom had already given up any hope of controlling the situation and was meekly waiting for Ray's next move, which, as I could see Ray reach for some lubrication, was likely to involve her ass. However, they both froze as we all heard the sound of dad's car stopping on the gravel outside.

I ducked into my bedroom and could hear Ray running down the stairs to let himself out of the backdoor. As the backdoor slammed shut I waited a few seconds then called up to mom.

"Hi mom, I've just got in. I can hear dad's home from work so I'll just let him in the front door."

After I let dad in, mom eventually came down the stairs in her bathrobe, saying she'd just had a shower. I let mom and dad carry on talking to each other as I went back into my room to think about things.

Mom was clearly a woman who needed sex regularly and frequently. I knew that Ray was not going to be a danger anymore as he was moving the following day, but he could easily suggest to some of our other friends that they should try their luck.

Without sex with dad, mom was always going to be horny and vulnerable to a male taking advantage. It was then that I realized that I would have to take action to defend her. There was only one way to prevent mom being taken advantage of by some other male and that, I thought excitedly, would be if I satisfied her sexually myself. She wouldn't like the thought of committing incest with me, but I knew I would have to be insistent in order to protect her from males outside the family.

Thankfully for everybody concerned, Ray left in the car with his mom and dad on the following day and I never saw him again.

I was wondering how I should take things forward when I was coming home early from school on Wednesday two days later. As I approached the house, I could hear two of my school friends talking loudly.

"Come on, you know you want it!"

Rounding the corner I could see that the two boys had cornered my mom and that one of them had unzipped himself, his boner sticking out of his pants. Mom was staring aghast, not apparently able to take her eyes off his erection. She looked like a rabbit trapped in the headlights. Just momentarily I hesitated, my boner rock hard from the voyeuristic pleasure of the scene. Then I acted. Although both boys were bigger than me, picking up a metal pole that was on the ground, I swung it into their backs.

There was crunch sound as they both fell forward. I wondered if I had broken any bones, but they seemed to be able to stand up, if a little unsteadily. As they started to run off I shouted after them, "I'll get dad's gun and shoot you, or anyone else I catch, if I see you near my mom again."

I didn't know if they believed me. Dad didn't own a gun, but my aggressive shouting impressed even me.

As the boys had run off, mom had quickly let herself in the door. Throwing down the pole, which I found I was still gripping, I followed her inside.

She collapsed in a chair with her head in her hands.

I was silent for a few seconds before I said, in a matter of fact voice, "I know about Ray."

She looked up quickly at me with wide eyes and said breathlessly, "How did you find -,"

Realising she was making an admission; she stopped her question and said more calmly, "I don't know what you are talking about."

I smiled at her error and, ignoring her denial, simply said, "Ray told me all about it."

I wasn't going to tell her that I'd seen everything, but had just watched without intervening.

Mom held her head a little higher and said bitterly, "Whatever he told you, he was lying."

I kept my voice calm. "Clearly, it was not only me he told. The two boys who had cornered you are evidence of that."

I carried on, "Of course, the boys whom Ray has told can't be certain that Ray wasn't making it up. The problem is that you are so sex starved that your reaction is likely to confirm the story and lead you into trouble. Fortunately I have a solution."

Mom looked up with a feint look of hope on her lovely face. "Firstly," I said, "we can hope that my threats of violence are enough to deter other boys chancing their arm. The other is that we have to make sure you are less susceptible to being approached and the way we'll do that is that I will keep you sexually satisfied."

"Whaat!" mom shouted.

"We'll start now," I said, unzipping myself. "We've got half an hour before dad gets home."

Mom stared aghast at my hard cock which I was holding inches from her face. "I can't!" she gasped.

"You can and you will," I said firmly pushing my helmet against her lips.

Mom sobbed as she opened her mouth and wrapped her luscious lips round my helmet. I groaned as, getting the taste of my cock, she became excited and began to lick my bulbous head feverishly.

I tried to say to her that it was for her own good, but my sentence turned into a loud groan as I experienced the pleasure of my first blowjob. Having now started, mom began to show me how she could really pleasure a man. The pressure of her lips around my glans was fantastic. The way she poked the tip of her tongue into my red eye and the way she licked round the rim of my mushroom head had me sobbing with pleasure. When she started lashing her tongue on the tender underside of my helmet I almost collapsed in my bliss. Then she took it a step further and started pushing my cock down her throat. She swallowed hard again and again so that her throat muscles were rubbing the tender glans of my throbbing cock.

Then we heard dad's car arriving in the drive, but she didn't stop, but commenced a quicker action. Moving her head backwards and forwards she was making me throat fuck her. As we heard dad's car door close, my cum erupted in torrents into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed hard, not wanting to allow any to drip on the floor. We broke away from each other just as dad opened the front door. I swung away from him so that he could not see me doing up my pants.

"Are you OK honey?" dad was looking in concern at mom who was very red in the face.

"I'm fine darling," mom reassured him. "I've just been cooking over a hot stove and have got a bit too warm."

Dad smiled and nodded at her explanation and then walked upstairs to change.

Mom glared at me. "Don't you ever try anything like that with me again."

I just grinned at her and walked off to my room, thinking to myself that I'd got her just where I wanted her. She was clearly desperate for cock, but refusing to admit it to herself. Well I intended to force her into that admission and to take full advantage of it. In that blowjob, I'd now had it confirmed that she was incapable of not being taken advantage of. All I had to do now was to ensure that I was the only lucky recipient of her lustful needs.

The next day was Thursday, my last day at school. I would be going to a local college in the autumn, but until then I had three months to holiday and do what I wanted. The day after, on the Friday, dad had a hospital appointment booked. As his appointments tended to last all day with him coming home late, I would have mom to myself for the day and I intended to enjoy every minute of it. However, I could not wait for the next day. I was going to lay down the rules today.

I kept an eye on my class mates but none of them seemed to make a move to leave the class at any point. I noticed that many of them were eyeing me warily and I took that as a sign that my warning of gun violence must have been noted.

Just before three o'clock I left the class and made my way home. Letting myself quietly in the front door, I crept up the stairs and heard mom humming. She must have just got out of the shower. As I opened her bedroom door mom screamed.

It must have seemed to her like deja vue, but instead of Ray, it was her son who was gazing at her hungrily. Mom automatically tightened her towel around her as I approached her.

"Get out now!" she screamed at me, but I would not be denied. I ripped the towel away from her, exposing her voluptuous body. Her breasts shook as she turned round, trying to get away from me, but I grabbed her round the waist and held her tight.

"You know you are desperate for sex," I whispered in her ear.

"I'm not!" she shouted.

I carried on whispering. "It'll be six months before dad can have sex again and satisfy you. You know you'll be craving cock in that time. Boys will be able to sense it and take advantage. Just relax and let me be the only substitute for dad. You know you want me to. You'll be doing dad a favour. He'd be devastated if he saw any boys taking advantage of you."

With that I raised my hands, grasped both her breasts and began nuzzling her neck murmuring, "Remember you're doing this for dad."

Mom grabbed my hands trying frantically to pull them off her breasts and screaming, "Stop it, stop it, STOP IT!"

But I knew she didn't really want me to stop. As I felt her nipples exploding in my fingers, her hands began relaxing. I spun her round and kissed her hard, pushing my tongue into her mouth. My hands were now grasping her breasts unencumbered, my fingers squeezing her inflamed nipples. She began to kiss me back passionately, her tongue fiercely searching for mine. I slid my right hand down through her light pubic hair to between her legs and felt a wetness there that confirmed how hungry her body was for sex.

I pushed her back hard on the bed and as she was sprawling I tore off my belt and pants, ripping off my shirt, sending buttons flying. I threw myself on top of her. As she opened her legs wide with eagerness, I realized that, even if she hadn't accepted my argument that she was doing it for dad, her body willing me on. As I pushed my mushroom head inside her lubricated opening, she sobbed in pleasure.

My cock filled her as I started pushing it in and out with an urgency which she reciprocated by pushing her pelvis up to meet me.

As I sliced in and out of her, her moans became louder and louder. I bent my head down to suck her nipples, not slowing my pelvic thrusts as she moaned in her ecstasy. She started drumming her heels on my ass as she tried to pull my cock further inside. I could sense that she was starting an orgasm and I really stabbed into her hard as she climaxed.

I hadn't cum and I lay on top of her still hard as her heavy breathing gradually subsided.

She lay there quietly for a minute with her eyes closed, then slowly whispered, "You're right, if I don't have sex with you I'll be in danger of losing control if some other boys trap me and start fondling me."

With that she rolled me over so she was on top, impaled on my cock. She sat up straight and started fucking me, her pelvis steadily moving backwards and forwards, her big breasts swaying voluptuously with her movement.

I groaned as she fucked me and, as she listened to me, she smiled.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,100 Followers