My Best Friend Blackmails Us Pt. 01

Story Info
Adrian lays out his expectations to my wife.
3.7k words
4.45
61.2k
48
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS STORY IS A SEQUEL TO THE "MY BEST FRIEND AND MY WIFE" MULTI-PART SERIES. I RECOMMEND READING THE FIRST SERIES TO UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF WHY MY WIFE IS SUBMITTING TO MY BEST FRIEND.

***

Sara ended up leaving our house a few minutes before 10am the following day, to meet Adrian for coffee. She was dressed nicely in a flowing summer dress that accentuated her athletic body. She decided to walk to get some fresh air, but also in case she ended up having a glass of wine. Adrian was already in the cafe waiting for her. That cocky asshole had ordered her a glass of Chardonnay.

She sat down and defiantly placed the egg and the Apple Watch in front of him. He smiled at her resistance, and he immediately started with the business at hand. He told her he was going to have a similar sit down with me the following day, and decide which one of us had the most to offer him.

Sara and I had discussed a possible divide and conquer strategy on his behalf, so his approach wasn't a total surprise. He told Sara he had no desire to expose her to the entire community as a submissive slut. His focus would be her family, and that was his leverage over her. Sara was very close to her family but they were unabashedly racist. In fact, Adrian was not invited to our wedding because he was black, and we knew it would create problems within Sara's family.

Adrian told Sara she had a choice to make. She could give Adrian exactly what he wanted, or he would send multiple pictures of her being defiled by a black man, to every single member of her family that were on our email list. Best case, she could never show her face again to any extended family gatherings. Worst case, they might disown her entirely. Sara knew he wasn't bluffing, and that losing touch with her family would be devastating for her. She asked him what he wanted and the response gave her chills.

Adrian's long term goal was to have Sara for himself. However, being pragmatic, he would settle for "date night" once a week for now. Sara and Adrian could meet up weekly, and he would take her out to dinner, dancing or shopping. He would expect her to take care of him sexually, sometime during the evening, though nothing degrading was required. Either a blowjob, penetrative vaginal sex or occasionally anal. Adrian was being very matter of fact, and Sara appreciated his brutal honesty. It made it much easier to digest, if she knew what she was getting, and what she had to give in exchange.

Adrian continued, telling her he would give her some financial assistance, buy her gifts and give her unrestricted access to the egg. However, she would be expected to gradually reduce her husband's access to sex. How she handled this was her own business, but the initial expectation would be no oral or anal for hubby. She could allow him to vaginally penetrate her, as long as he was restricted to the missionary position.

Hubby was not allowed to come in "Adrian's pussy" anymore, as they both would refer to it from now on. She could decide how to break the news to him. However, in the past, he had found that a "yeast infection" was a good way to prevent a man from coming inside of his partner. Sara did a double-take, as she realized this wasn't the first time Adrian had assumed ownership of another man's wife.

"You may finish him off with your hand after he withdraws," Adrian continued. "He can ejaculate on you if you wish, but not above your belly button. Also, he has to clean his semen up with his tongue, if he decides to come on you."

Sara giggled at that last requirement but Adrian stared at her impassively, and she realized he was totally fucking serious! She took a large sip of her wine, as he continued.

Adrian told Sara that they had incredible chemistry that resulted in mind blowing sex. He reminded her that she was in an open marriage by mutual agreement with me. He said they could date once a week initially but that he would definitely move the goalposts in the future. He told my wife that maybe she would fall in love with him.

Also, he was prepared to help her financially. She scoffed at that and told him we were fine for money, which was not quite true. Nonetheless, he told her he was willing to come to some mutually agreeable financial compensation for her. She could use the money to help pay bills. She could save it for a rainy day. She could piss it away gambling for all he cared.

He offered her a good faith gesture, handing her a sealed envelope. He asked her to open it and she did so. A quick glance into the envelope revealed several crisp hundred dollar bills. He said the envelope contained two grand, and that there was plenty more where that came from.

When she pressed him for the schedule, he said he would take her out to dinner this Friday night. He would send his car for her at 8pm. She felt herself softening her stance towards him. He was very attractive, wealthy, great at making her orgasm. Very little not to like. Finally, she tried to focus on the two things that were really important to her.

She asked him if he would leave her husband alone, if she consented to a once a week date. His response "for now" was a little disconcerting. Secondly, she asked him who would have possession of the magic egg. He told her that if she got with the program, she could look forward to unrestricted access to the anal stimulator.

"And today?" she continued.

"Today, that egg either leaves this cafe in my pocket, or in your tight little asshole," he responded with the kind of confidence that got her wet.

"Give me the egg as a good faith gesture," Sara suggested.

"Suck my cock as a good faith gesture," countered Adrian.

They went back and forth with their banter, and Sara realized she was getting wet. It infuriated her that this man could make her self-lubricate.

She finished her wine, and the waiter immediately brought her a refill. It was only 10.30am, and she had a buzz on. The animosity Sara felt towards Adrian was gradually dissipating, and she was feeling a renewed interest in his generous offer. As she sipped her second glass of wine, he excused himself to use the restroom. He left the egg and Apple Watch on the table, with the implication that she was free to leave with her two thousand dollars.

For reasons unbeknownst to her, she remained at the table sipping her wine. Adrian came out of the restroom and strode back to her table like he owned the place. Sara looked around the cafe, and noticed that every woman in there was eyeing this athletic, black man in his $4000 suit. She decided on the spur of the moment, that she wanted this incredible specimen of a man in her life.

Adrian approached the table and stood there with a smile. He told her that he was glad that she hadn't bailed on him, as he took his seat. Sara told Adrian that he had no shortage of admirers in the cafe, and he gave her a knowing smile.

"Can you have your pick of women?" she asked him.

He responded that he could, for the most part. Sara wanted to test his assertion, and scanned the room looking for a seemingly unavailable woman. There was a young college-aged girl in there, working away in a booth on her laptop. She had already been approached by two guys, and had dismissed them both, without even looking up from her screen.

"Pick her up," Sara said, pointing at the young blonde in the short skirt.

Adrian took the challenge, and stood immediately, without any need to formulate a game plan. He slowly approached the young woman, and she acknowledged his presence long before he arrived at her table. He engaged her in conversation immediately, and within a few moments, she laughed at something he said. She scooted over in the booth and patted the chair next to her, motioning for him to join her. He waved his hand in Sara's general direction, and the young girl nodded her understanding that he couldn't join her.

She handed Adrian her phone and he put his number into her contacts. He called the number he had entered, and his phone rang briefly, before he silenced it. He handed her the phone and she looked at it, looked up at him with shock in her eyes, and burst into an embarrassed giggle. He continued to talk to her for several moments and she giggled several times.

She was playing with her hair now, and touching Adrian on his arm signaling her interest in him. He continued to flatter and compliment her, as she flirted shamelessly with him. Then when he felt like he had softened her up sufficiently, he leaned slowly towards her.

She looked up at him to offer her consent for a kiss, but he put his lips to her ear and whispered something to her. She was visibly shocked, and looked at him seeking clarification. He repeated his directive, and she nodded submissively. Adrian stood by the entrance to her booth, attempting to provide her some privacy from the other cafe patrons.

The young blonde looked up at him nervously, biting her lip. He said some last words of encouragement and she smiled, and nodded agreeably. She wriggled around on the leather bench seat of the booth for a few seconds, and sheepishly handed him her panties. She looked mortified as he dangled them in front of her for a few seconds. He took mercy on her, although he was undoubtedly enjoying watching her squirm. Placing the panties in his jacket pocket, he subtly left a couple of hundred dollar bills next to her laptop. Then he turned and walked away from the shell-shocked young woman.

Sara was very impressed with Adrian's immediate control of the young blonde and Adrian rejoined her at the table.

"How the fuck did you get that young girl to give you her panties within a few minutes of meeting her?" she asked. "What on earth did you say?"

Adrian told Sara that he had approached the young woman and immediately apologized for the interruption. She had responded favorably to his advances, so he told her he wanted to take her to a wedding on the weekend, as his "plus one". Her original objection was that she didn't have any clothes in her dorm room, suitable for a formal event.

Adrian generously offered to take her shopping for a new dress and some expensive Agent Provocateur intimates. This was the first time the girl had giggled nervously, although the offer of some new clothes had piqued her interest. He continued that he needed to know what style of underwear she felt most comfortable in, and what size she wore. The young girl blushed and stammered as she tried to verbalize the size, style and brand of her favorite panties. Adrian suggested that it might be easier if she simply gave him the panties she was wearing.

He would give her some cash to go lingerie shopping this afternoon, to replace them. They could figure out her dress and the Agent Provocateur lingerie, later that week. This is the point when she had asked him for clarification. She had actually asked him to excuse her, so that she could go to the restroom, and remove her panties for him. He had instructed her to remove them in front of him, which had elicited the second shocked reaction. She had however, after a moment's hesitation, complied with this directive. Sara was impressed and felt more enamored with this powerful man.

Sara excused herself to use the restroom. Then, as seductively as she knew how, she picked up the egg from the table, leaned into his ear, and whispered a request for another glass of wine. She walked gracefully to the restroom, wiggling her hips for Adrian to signal her availability. Once she got inside the safety of the restroom, she had to focus to compose herself. The mid-morning wine had gone straight to her head, and Adrian's take-charge manner was getting her very excited.

Sara sat down on the toilet, and inserted the vibrating egg into her vagina, to lubricate it. A few seconds later, when she retrieved it from her wet pussy, it was slick with her juices. She inserted it straight into her asshole, without any need of additional lubrication.

She returned to Adrian's table, happy to see that her glass of wine had been refilled. He had also placed two ecstasy tablets next to her glass, that liberty-taking asshole. Sara responded favorably to Adrian's assertive behavior. Even though she told him he was a bad influence, she picked up the pills that were next to her wine, and took them with a smile. She handed him the Apple Watch submissively, and told him that he was in charge again.

Sara indicated that the egg was inside her tight little ass, where it belonged. She continued to sip her wine. It was still mid-morning, she had drunk enough, and the alcohol was surging through her. This reduced her inhibitions, and the MDMA had made her very horny. Adrian sensed this, and fired up the anal stimulator with a tap of his Apple Watch.

Sara tensed up immediately, as the egg started humming away in her ass. It felt divine, and all she could think about was her pleasure. Adrian kept her right on the boil as he enjoyed his coffee. About fifteen minutes later, the young college girl got up from her table to leave the cafe.

She walked passed Adrian's table, and he said "goodbye Samantha, call me tomorrow to figure out when we can take you dress shopping."

The blonde responded shyly "ok, will do, Mr. Big."

She scurried away from Adrian's table, her embarrassment still evident. As she opened the cafe door in her short skirt, absent her panties that she had removed and given to a random black man, she looked back at him. Her face was flushed with arousal, and Sara was jealous that he was taking this girl to a wedding, and not her.

"Mr. Big?" Sara asked Adrian with a smile.

He told her that is the name he input in her phone contact list. They finished their drinks and shared a few laughs as she loosened up.

Adrian picked up the tab and offered Sara a ride home. She knew she shouldn't get into Adrian's car. However, the combination of the wine and the ecstasy, had affected her judgement. Also, the magic egg that had been keeping her on the boil for several minutes, had lowered her resistance. Adrian reminded her that she had inserted that egg into her asshole for a reason.

As they walked through the front door of the cafe, Adrian's car pulled up. His driver exited the front seat and held the door open for Sara.

"Good morning miss Sara," the older man said.

Sara replied "Good morning" and as she looked at him, she instantly recognized him.

He was the older East European guy that had held the door open for Adrian last week. The driver had stood there impassively as Adrian had told Sara to give him her panties.

She lowered her eyes out of embarrassment and got into the limousine. After the driver closed the door, Adrian relaxed on the back seat of the limousine. He got on the intercom and told the driver to head towards Newport Beach. He told Sara that it was time to earn her "egg privileges", and she took her place on her knees between his legs.

As Adrian sipped from his water bottle, Sara unbuckled his Gucci belt. His erect cock sprang out from the confines of his suit pants. Sara submissively lowered her head down to Adrian's cock, and started to blow him. Adrian let out a sigh of pleasure, called Sara a "good girl", and increased the intensity of the anal egg. My wife admitted that she lovingly sucked Adrian's cock in the back seat of the limo, with the vibrating egg in her ass. It was very painful to hear, but Sara told me that she came multiple times, as she blew him to earn her "egg privileges."

Adrian blew his load in my wife's mouth and she looked up at him adoringly, parted her lips, and swallowed his load with a huge smile on her face. As he composed himself, she told Adrian that she was in no hurry to get home. Adrian told his driver to keep driving, and my wife worked her magic to get Adrian hard again. As Sara sucked and nibbled Adrian's nuts, she felt his cock twitch back to life.

She continued to talk dirty to him, as he relaxed and enjoyed his extended tease session. He had switched the vibrating egg off, so that Sara could focus solely on him, and not be distracted by her needs. His cock slowly rose to attention, and it was evident he wanted to have another orgasm. Once he was fully erect, she slipped her panties to the side, hiked up her dress, and mounted him. She was wet and he slid inside her pussy with ease. He let out a groan, as she bounced up and down on his lap.

As they fucked, Sara asked Adrian if he would take her to the wedding instead of Samantha.

"I'll think about it," he said laughing. "I wouldn't mind getting a piece of Samantha's ass. Why don't you persuade me to take you instead of her?"

They both knew they were playing a game, but Sara wanted an answer before she got out of the limo.

She slowly dismounted him, and seductively sank to her knees in front of him. She started to suck his cock again as she expelled the egg from her asshole. She had a pack of wipes on the floor of his limo, and used one to clean the egg. Then, as she put her lips back on his cock head, she held the small aluminum egg against his nuts. He stiffened up immediately from the extra stimulation, and she made a mental note that he liked this very much.

Sara blew Adrian for a few minutes, periodically removing the egg from his nuts so that he wouldn't blow his wad too quickly. She needed him on the boil so that she could persuade him to take her to the wedding. He got close a couple of times, but she kept him from coming. She asked him to take her home now and he got on the intercom.

"ETA to Sara's please?"

The driver respond "15 minutes sir," and Sara figured out her game plan.

She stopped sucking Adrian's cock and mounted him again, after pulling her panties aside. Adrian was thrusting pretty hard into now and she had to work against him to slow him down. When she got him back on her slower, rhythmic fucking pace, she asked him again about the wedding. He was still evasive, so she put the egg back on his nuts and he moaned in pleasure. She brought him to the edge several times, until he finally agreed to take her instead of Samantha.

"Call her and tell her," Sara continued.

"Fuck Sara, you have my word," Adrian said agitatedly, much more concerned with his impending orgasm than his weekend plans.

Sara put the vibrating egg right under his nutsack and repeated, "Call her on speaker!"

Adrian picked up his phone as Sara kept him right on the edge. He looked at his incoming phone call log, found her number, and called her back on speaker.

Samantha answered immediately, telling him she was happy to hear from him. That she was just thinking about him. That she hoped he didn't think she was a slut for giving him her panties. That she had never been put on the spot like that, and it had excited her immensely. That she couldn't wait to go lingerie shopping with him. That she would let him choose what she wore to the wedding. Adrian let the young woman chat away, as he and Sara listened on the speaker. Finally, the young girl started to ask Adrian what he was going to wear to the wedding.

Adrian had heard enough. In a breathless voice he managed to cancel his plans with Samantha. She did ask him if he was okay, and he told her he was running on the treadmill. Ever the gentleman, he told her he would still treat her to a nice dress, and asked if she was on Venmo.

After getting her details he said goodbye, and Samantha responded with a very sultry, "call me anytime. I owe you big time!"

After Adrian hung up the phone, he followed Sara's directive and deleted Samantha from his call records, so he no longer had her number. Only then did Sara put the egg back against his balls, and resume fucking him. A couple of minutes later, he had a very powerful orgasm inside her tight little pussy, filling her up with his semen. As soon as he had come inside her, she dismounted him and straightened her panties out.

12