My Best Friend Dates My Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Adrian hooks me up with some new pussy.
3.7k words
4.03
24.8k
22
7

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was erect now, very excited by my wife's story. Sara was breathing hard as she rode my face and approached her first orgasm of the night.

She began to taunt me, "He didn't wear a condom baby. Adrian came deep inside my pussy less than twenty minutes ago," she teased.

I kept licking her and finally she had a very strong orgasm on my face. As Sara convulsed above my face, a glob of Adrian's semen was squeezed out of her pussy directly into my mouth. It caught me by surprise and I choked a little bit. Sara let out a delighted squeal, asked me if I could taste Adrian's cum, and then had a second orgasm on my face. More of his ejaculate was forced from her pussy as it constricted during her orgasm. I was expecting it now and swallowed it without any issue.

My wife was clearly loving the fact that I was eating Adrian's load out of her well fucked pussy. She continued to taunt me and came a third time on my face. As another large glob of semen entered my mouth I wondered how much Adrian had come inside her. By her account, Sara had already given him two blowjobs before they fucked. Why was there so much semen leaking out of her? Had he fucked her twice maybe? Had he let someone else use her at the night club? Offered her pussy to the driver as a tip?

Sara snapped me out of my thoughts by grabbing my ears and telling me to slow down, as she was sensitive.

"Gently baby" she cooed. "Lick me very gently and I will continue my story."

I continued to lick her very softly as she straddled my face and started to speak. Apparently, after the driver parked the limo by my front door, Adrian and Sara continued to fuck. At this point I was watching out of the window, blissfully unaware of what was happening in the limo. Adrian fucked my wife for a few more minutes and then erupted deep inside her. She ground her hips into his, trying to prolong his pleasure and they kissed passionately. Adrian made some comment about my wife taking his mind completely off of Stacey, and they shared a laugh.

After she dismounted him, Sara adjusted her panties and pulled her dress back down. Then she got back on her knees on the limo floor, and cleaned their combined juices from his cock with some wet wipes that were in the limousine. Once she had wiped him clean he pulled his pants back up, fastened his belt and zipped up his fly. He patted her gently on the top of her head as she knelt before him and told her she was a good girl.

Sara remained on her knees in front of him, as she always did until he dismissed her.

"Is it true that you can't experience an orgasm any more without the egg?" he asked her.

"Not any more," she corrected him. "Never. My first ever orgasm was when I knelt in front of you and masturbated with that magic egg in my ass. That was my best Anniversary gift ever."

Adrian laughed out loud at this, both at the realization that he could probably get her to do just about anything for that egg, and also at her naivety for telling him. He explained to her that her "egg privileges" needed to be earned, and Sara nodded agreeably with a big smile. She thanked him several times for his generosity, setting the tone for their future encounters. Shortly after, he emerged from the limo, and I witnessed the drunken stumble to my front door. Then the long open-mouthed kiss that they shared on my doorstep.

Sara was still straddling my face as I tenderly licked her clit. Adrian's semen had finally stopped leaking from her pussy.

"Did you swallow all of Adrian's load, baby?" she asked me.

I grunted an affirmation from beneath her, and she slowly scooted backwards until she sat on my chest. Sara was slurring her words as the champagne was finally taking full effect.

"Adrian is going to cut you off from penetrative sex with me. Even though you are no longer permitted to ejaculate inside Adrian's pussy, it bugs him that you have access to it at all. He wants me all to himself."

That was tough to hear but Adrian held all the cards, and we were both on his program. If he didn't want me to fuck Sara, I would obey his directive.

Sara was fading fast. Just before she dozed off, she mumbled something about Adrian hooking me up with some alternative pussy. I pondered that, and for a brief second, wondered if it could possibly be Stacey. I would love to fuck that bitch regularly.

I thought things might be awkward in the morning after Sara's first "date" with Adrian, but things seemed normal between us. We had a fun day together and enjoyed an early dinner. Around 7pm my wife's phone chimed, having received a text. She doesn't receive many text messages so I was interested to see who it was from.

My heart sank when I saw it was from Adrian. I wondered what the fuck that manipulative bastard wanted now. It read "thinking of you guys tonight. I left you a gift on your doorstep." I didn't want anything to do with his fucking gift, so Sara went to the front door to retrieve it. I never even asked her what it was, as I didn't want to give Adrian the satisfaction of ever knowing I had asked about it.

I could feel the jealousy surge through me when Sara decided to respond. They texted each other for about twenty minutes, before her phone finally rang. Of course it was Adrian. They chatted for a few minutes, with Adrian doing most of the talking.

Sara was responding agreeably, "Yes Adrian. Understood Adrian. Whatever you want Adrian."

When she hung up the phone, I could see my wife's arousal all over her face. Apparently talking to Adrian had lit a fire within her. She left the room, and when she returned she told me that she had inserted the stimulator into her asshole. Sara wanted to watch some of the security footage of our threesome with Adrian.

As I watched her like some pervy voyeur, Sara started down her long road to sexual satisfaction. It was as if I wasn't there. Occasionally she wanted me to talk dirty to her while she masturbated to the tapes, but I mostly just watched her take her pleasure. Once she had experienced several earth shattering orgasms, she told me she needed to take a break.

Sara told me to get naked, and rewound the footage to the very beginning. She left the room, returning moments later with two of my silk ties. She tied my hands behind my back using one of the ties. Then using the other tie, she secured me to my office chair.

Sara left the office briefly, returning with the "SLUT" collar Adrian had forced her to wear on our Anniversary. She secured the collar around my neck, taking the time to make sure the word "SLUT" faced the front. Then she picked up something from in front of the desk, that was hidden from my view. It was a very bizarre looking piece of bondage equipment, the likes of which I had never seen before.

It was a straight bar with leather restraints on each end. Sara placed it between my legs, down by my feet. After securing my ankles with the restraints, she extended the bar to keep my legs spread apart.

"A gift from Adrian," she said in a sinister tone.

Then, announcing she was going to shower, she left me there to relive the events of our last anniversary on the big screen.

I was rock-hard and leaking pre-cum, when Sara returned several minutes later, in her sweat pants. She had a towel wrapped around her wet hair and had made zero effort to look sexy for me. She could sense the disappointment on my face, but it didn't guilt her into changing into anything more visually stimulating for me.

Sara released me from being tied to the chair, but left my hands tied behind my back. She told me to stand up, which wasn't easy with the leg spreader around my ankles. Once I was standing, she moved the office chair away from the desk with her foot. Then, she pushed me up against the edge of the desk, so that I was facing it. Without much warning, Sara proceeded to bend me over the desk. What the fuck?

Once I was lying over the desk with my legs spread wide apart, I had very little leverage. I asked Sara what the hell was going on, but she told me to be silent, or she would gag me. I was worried what had got into her, but she assured me that she wouldn't be "too rough" with me. As I heard the unmistakable "snap" of her putting on some latex gloves, my concern increased.

Sara began to apply a liberal amount of KY lubricant to my asshole, and I asked her what the hell she was doing. She placed a very sinister looking, black leather ball gag on the desk by my head.

"One more word," she said ominously. Then she continued, "I made a deal with the Devil. I get to enjoy the egg every day, but Adrian told me to share my toy with you tonight."

I shuddered and recoiled at this latest revelation, but with my hands bound behind my back, I was going nowhere.

Sara held me in her desired position very easily, as she inserted three of her fingers into my rectum to lube me up. I lay there panting with rage at Adrian, and shaking with fear at what my fate was to be tonight. After I was sufficiently lubed, Sara attached the short, white leather leash to my "SLUT" collar. She tied it off to the handle on one of the desk drawers and I was completely immobilized.

I watched in panic as she left the room. A few seconds later, she returned holding the anal stimulator and proudly wearing her Apple Watch. I struggled against my ties, but could barely move as the leash was tied off very short. Sara stood in front of me with a huge grin on her face, as she applied some additional lubricant to the egg. My eyes were wide with fear, and this seemed to arouse her immensely. She walked very slowly behind me enjoying my obvious terror.

I stiffened up when I felt that aluminum egg touch my asshole. Sara had warmed it at least, out of consideration. I fought the insertion of that egg as much as I could. However, as immobilized as I was, it was a token resistance. I clenched my buttocks together as tight as I could. However, a firm, painful squeeze of my testicles coupled with the command "relax" changed my mind, and I stopped resisting.

Sara spread my asscheeks apart, and the egg slid into my anal cavity relatively easily. Once inside my ass, it felt quite comfortable. It was silky smooth and nice and warm, and I adjusted to its invasion of me within a few seconds. Until Sara fired it up! Oh my god. That felt amazing. I am not sure what part of my internals was getting stimulated, but it felt fantastic. My nuts throbbed from the inside, and the nerve endings inside my rectum were responding very favorably.

I could feel a wet, sticky patch around the head of my cock, as I was leaking pre-cum onto my leather desk. I knew I wasn't going to last long with that vibrating egg working its magic in my asshole. I felt Sara's heavily lubricated hand reach under my nutsack. I lifted my hips off of the desk slightly, to allow her to stroke my cock.

She had other ideas, and simply laid her hand flat under my leaking cock. It was very slick with lubricant and felt great as I started to rub against the palm of it. After a few moments of me grinding against her palm, she cut me some slack and made a hollow fist for me to fuck.

"No blowjob today baby. Adrian's orders. Hand job first, though I may treat you to some pussy later".

As the egg vibrated inside my asshole I fucked her lubricated fist with abandon. A few moments later I had a very explosive orgasm across the desk. I felt my warm ejaculate spurting under my stomach and chest. I slowly stopped fucking Sara's lubed fist and lay panting on the desk.

Sara withdrew her hand from under my cock, and wiped the combined lube and jism across my ass cheeks. She untied the dog leash from the drawer handle and pulled firmly back on the leash, so that I could see the big screen clearly. She slowed the anal egg to a light buzz, and as I watched Adrian defile my wife on the monitor, I got hard again.

Sara had cued the video to the point where she was sucking Adrian's cock under my desk, wearing a cute silk pink babydoll. Using the combo of prostate stimulation and the lewd porn show on screen, it only took about twenty minutes before I was ready to come again. This was two or three times quicker than my regular refractory period. Once I was hard, Sara asked me if I wanted to come again. With that egg buzzing away in my anus, I could think of nothing else. I started to rub my hard cock on the desk, but the leather was quite uncomfortable.

Sara had seemingly anticipated my desire to come again, because she placed a pink, silk babydoll on the desk, right next to me. I recognized it as the lingerie she had first worn during our threesome with Adrian. I had just watched their lewd interaction on the monitor, and she was wearing this exact silky garment. The panties were long gone, given as a gift to Adrian on that fateful night.

However, she did toss the pink hair ribbon that she had worn onto the desk. It was still noticeably cum-stained, from where he had ejaculated into her hair. The silky material of the babydoll felt divine against the side of my tummy, and I wanted to grind against it, instead of the leather desk.

With my hands still tied behind my back, I maneuvered myself in such a way that I could slide the silk garment under my cock, and basically mount it. It wasn't perfectly placed, nor did Sara make any attempt to position it for me. However, as soon as I started thrusting into the silky material, my wife increased the speed of the egg.

Sara started to taunt me as I fucked her babydoll.

"I was wearing that lingerie when I sucked Adrian's cock under your office desk, baby. In fact, I gave my first ever rimjob wearing it. Adrian ejaculated all over my face when I knelt before him in this pink babydoll."

I picked up my pace as I thrust into the silky material.

"The last time I had this lingerie out of my closet you were nibbling Adrian's nuts as he fucked me doggy style," she continued. "Look at the cum-stained hair ribbon on the desk. I wore that to create an innocent look for Adrian. He took any innocence I had left that night. He came all over my face and hair and that ribbon is a reminder of how much he used me that night."

I am not proud to say I exploded into that silky babydoll a few moments later, with her words ringing in my ears.

As is so often the case when orgasms are triggered by humiliation, I felt an immediate sense of shame after I ejaculated. However, as Sara adjusted the speed of the egg again, I could not control my desire, and I continued to fuck the silky babydoll until my load was all over it. She left the garment under me, and I continued to grind my hips into it for several minutes.

Sara kept adjusting the speed of the egg, and as I watched the video of her and Adrian, I got hard again.

"I am impressed baby," she cooed. "Adrian said if you were ready for round three, you deserved some pussy!"

She laughed when she said this, but I was very excited at the prospect of getting laid. Reality hit me when she placed a small package on the desk in front of me. It contained a small, rubberized masturbation toy, that was clearly labeled "pocket pussy."

"A gift from Adrian," Sara teased. "He promised to hook you up with some alternative pussy. Oh, did you think he meant real pussy?"

I had assumed my alternative pussy was going to be Stacey, as Adrian had alluded to this happening in my future. Of course, I wasn't going to tell Sara that. I was still horny but I wasn't interested in that pocket pussy bullshit.

"There is no way I am going to fuck that stupid sex toy," I said with conviction.

"We'll see baby" she responded seductively.

"No way, not going to happen, I am not going to be reduced to fucking that pocket pussy!" I said defiantly.

Sara carefully unpacked the pussy and laid it on the desk.

As she went to discard the packaging, she giggled and said "Adrian got you the right size, petite! At least he won't take this pussy from you, as it will be too small for him!"

I don't know if it was the anal egg, the lewd video of Adrian defiling my wife, the silky babydoll that was still lying under my cock, or my wife's continued taunting of me. Whatever it was, I was hard again and wanted to have another orgasm. Sara was wearing down my resistance, and that egg humming away in my ass was driving me crazy.

"Just try it baby," Sara said, as she made a big show of lubricating the pocket pussy.

She gently placed it over the tip of my cock. I tried to pull back, but it felt so good as it gripped my cock-head.

"How does that feel, baby? Nice and tight? I will hold it in place for you in case you want to try a few strokes."

Sara held the sex toy in place on the desk with one hand. It felt tight, just like a young woman's pussy. My arousal was overwhelming me, and I was curious about how it would feel to fuck it. Sara moved the silk babydoll right under my balls, to provide additional stimulation. She adjusted the speed of the anal vibrator, then placed her other hand on my ass, and slowly pushed me forward.

I reluctantly entered it and couldn't believe how similar it felt to an actual pussy. Sara had applied copious amounts of KY lubricant to the fake vagina, and I slid in easily until I was balls deep. Once I was all the way inside, I cautiously withdrew my cock from the moist sex toy, and the suction created by the pussy was incredible. It was like the best blowjob I had ever experienced, combined with an amazingly tight fuck-hole.

"Fuck your new pussy baby," my wife whispered softly. "Mine is now off limits to you. Reserved for Adrian."

Jealousy and lust surged through my body, fueling my desire to ejaculate. I started to thrust into the pocket pussy and soon had a nice rhythm going. Sara egged me on, and also provided a running commentary on what was happening on the large monitor. The silk babydoll felt divine, positioned as it was under my nuts. Sara's perfectly manicured nails raked across my ass cheeks, as I fucked my new pussy. To top it off, that vibrating egg was stimulating my prostate, and I knew that my orgasm was imminent.

"Baby, look up at the monitor," Sara said with delight. "This is one of my favorite parts of our threesome. Adrian is about to defile my bridal veil."

I looked up at the large monitor at Sara's behest. Adrian was ejaculating all over my wife's bridal veil, as she looked up at him adoringly, with her piercing blue eyes. The contrast between Sara's participation in our respective orgasms, was a kick in the nuts, but it was enough to push me over the edge.

I let out a whimper of pleasure, and came balls deep into the pocket pussy. It felt great to come inside that well lubricated fuck-hole, and I continued to thrust deeply, as I watched the monitor. Adrian had finished coming on my wife's bridal veil. He was now fucking her silky blonde hair, as it lay on the pillow, either side of her head. I groaned as I watched this scene unfold, and continued to fuck the pocket pussy.

As soon as I regained my composure, I was ashamed, and wanted to get that pocket pussy off of my softening cock. Sara was having none of it, and told me to stay where I was, and enjoy my post-coital bliss. It did feel good to still be coupled, until I remembered I was fucking a piece of rubberized plastic.

After several minutes, Sara allowed me to withdraw my flaccid cock from the pocket pussy. She untied my arms, removed the "SLUT" collar and the leg spreader, and helped me up from the desk. I really needed to take a piss, having just had three orgasms. I relieved myself and jumped in the shower, hoping to wash away the indignities of this evening.

In the morning we had a serious conversation about my access to her pussy. I thought Sara might have been role playing the night before, but she was deadly serious. Adrian had decreed that her pussy was off limits to me. He had generously provided me with an alternate sexual outlet. Sara assured me it would be okay.

12