My Best Friend Dates My Wife Pt. 11

Story Info
Sara lets Sergei fuck her on his birthday.
3.8k words
4.36
14.8k
12
5

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara stopped her story briefly, to tell me that Sergei had a decent size cock. She couldn't resist kicking me in the nuts.

She giggled as she said, "way smaller than Adrian's of course. But bigger than yours."

Sara seemed to enjoy fucking with me, and the alcohol always emboldened her. I sat on the edge of my chair waiting to hear the rest of the story. My wife could sense my anticipation, and went to get another glass of wine. When she returned, she continued with her story.

Sara told me that she was very wet when she mounted Sergei, and his cock slid right inside her pussy. Sergei continued to softly tickle her ass cheeks, as she bounced up and down on his lap. He was so gentle and affectionate, the exact opposite of Adrian, who just took what he wanted. Sara had her first orgasm within a couple of minutes on Sergei's lap.

After she came, she continued to ride him, with her anal stimulator buzzing away in her asshole. He sat there passively, with his hands gently caressing her shoulders and the back of her neck. Sara came again shortly afterwards, and was very vocal the second time. She wanted Adrian to know she was getting pleasured in the back of the limousine. Shortly after her vocal orgasm, the limo came to a halt. Sara assumed the worst. Adrian had grown tired of this little game and wanted her back.

However, she heard him exit the car, and then the sound of the gate being unlocked. Sergei had unlocked the gate the last time they were here, while she sucked Adrian's cock. Now, with the roles reversed, Sergei was the one enjoying her. The limo moved forward a few yards, and then Adrian left the vehicle to lock the gate behind them. As soon as Sara heard the limo door close, she got on the intercom.

"Park in exactly the same spot as before please," she instructed the driver.

"Yes ma'am" came the terse reply, and she noticed that all of the fun had drained from Adrian's voice.

"Someone's pissed," she said to Sergei.

Sergei responded very uncharacteristically, "Fuck him!"

Adrian parked the limousine in the exact same spot, facing the ocean. It was about an hour before sunset, and Sara was very happy to be back at this beautiful spot, under completely different circumstances. She kissed Sergei tenderly and then put her lips to his ear.

"Are you ready to come baby? I have already come twice," Sara whispered.

"I want this to last as long as possible, Sara," he replied.

Sara was happy to hear this, as she also wanted this encounter to be prolonged. She was really enjoying Sergei's soft touch, and mused whether or not she needed Adrian's dominant style of sex, to achieve fulfillment.

Sara continued to bounce up and down on Sergei's cock. She had two more vocal orgasms on his lap, before she slowly dismounted him. She removed her plaid panties that she had previously pulled to the side. She showed Sergei how wet they were, before she tossed them on top of the holdall. She seductively removed her crop top, freeing up her breasts for his enjoyment. Then she turned away from Sergei, and mounted him in reverse-cowboy position.

This was much better for her. Sergei's tender hands now roamed freely across her breasts, stomach and pubic area. Her nipples were erect, and he caressed them gently.

This was in stark contrast to Adrian, who was always grabbing, groping or biting her. Even the young college kid who she had to show her tits to, had flicked her nipple aggressively. Sergei by contrast, caressed her, and she was responding very favorably to his touch. As his hands moved down to her stomach, he tickled her gently just above her pubic area. Her stomach muscles started to tighten, a clear sign she was going to come again. Sergei put his lips behind her ear and started complimenting her.

"Sara, you are so beautiful, so soft to the touch," he began. "Your eyes are amazing and your smile makes my heart flutter."

This is what Sara needed to hear from her lover. Not a barrage of insults like "slut" or "cocksucker" that Adrian would rain on her, just before she came. Sergei was telling her he would never forget this day, as long as he lived, and this beautiful acknowledgment took her over the edge again.

Sara leaned her head back into him, so that he could nibble her ear, as he flattered her. Then she dug her high heels into the carpeted limo floor, and had another orgasm. She cried out Sergei's name as she came all over his cock. She rode him to three more thunderous orgasms, before she finally asked him to come for her.

"What position do you want me in Sergei?" she asked him.

He was too much of a gentleman to answer, and she really wanted him to have his greatest pleasure, so she began to outline his options.

"Doggy-style?" she offered, starting with most men's favorite.

She didn't get much response to her surprise. When she got to missionary, he nodded quietly and she beamed at him.

"My favorite" she said. "The most intimate position between two lovers."

Sara dismounted Sergei and slowly knelt before him. She told him she would clean him up first, as her juices were all over his cock. She used a wet wipe to get him respectable, and then helped him up from the rear seat. He was naked now, and his sixty-five year old body betrayed his age. He knelt on the floor by the rear seat, his erection twitching between his legs. She was amazed that this old man had so much stamina.

Sara gave herself a quick wipe between the legs, and then laid down on the leather seat at the rear of the limo. She opened her legs to invite him to fuck her, and he inched forward on his knees, until he reached her. He got to his feet, carefully climbed on top of her, and slid inside her.

The anal egg was still humming away inside her ass, but she had turned the speed down, as she had come about eight times already. Sergei started to thrust inside her, and she wrapped her legs around his back. He was looking in her eyes now, captivated by her beauty. She smiled sweetly at him and started to whisper gently in his ear.

"Make love to me Sergei. Come deep inside me whenever you are ready. You are a magnificent lover and I think you made me come eight or nine times. I wish we could be lovers and fuck every day."

The combination of her beauty, her schoolgirl outfit and her seductive dirty talk finally did the trick. Sara reached around and raked her nails across his ass, as he unloaded deep inside her. Sergei groaned and squirmed with pleasure as he came inside her. They stayed coupled for several minutes, kissing and basking in the moment. It was a stark contrast to how Adrian fucked her. As soon as he ejaculated, he withdrew and made her suck him clean.

Finally, after several minutes of kissing and intimate small talk, Sergei withdrew from her.

"Can we snuggle and watch the sunset together?" Sara asked him.

So, they sat in the seat facing the ocean, him still naked and her in her schoolgirl outfit. She put the crop top back on, but assured him she was in no hurry to leave. She wanted to relax and talk while they waited for the sunset.

They talked freely about many things. English was a second language for Sergei but they managed to communicate sufficiently.

"I really had a great time with you tonight, Sergei," Sara said softly. "I wasn't expecting it to be so romantic and fulfilling."

"How did you even get in this situation, Sara?" the old man replied. "I can't imagine my birthday treat was your idea."

"Adrian is blackmailing my husband and I," she said candidly. "Has been for the last few months."

"Yes, Ivan told me all about your trip to the college bar. He was pissed at the way Adrian treated you. So disrespectful to make you pleasure yourself in front of a complete stranger."

Sara hung her head with shame as Sergei touched a nerve. He apologized and offered to change the subject.

"No," Sara replied, "it feels good to talk to someone about it. I haven't told anyone before tonight."

"What leverage does Adrian have over you?" Sergei continued, now that Sara had given him the green light to talk about it.

"Family, of course. My Achilles heel. Adrian, Chris and I had a spontaneous consensual, intimate evening and Adrian has some compromising photos of us both. He is threatening to send some of my photos to my family. They live in the South, are extremely racist and would probably disown me."

"Family is the most important thing in the world," Sergei said with conviction. "You should fly home and tell your family what you have done. Pull the bandaid off. It will sting, but then you will be free of the blackmail. Your family will eventually forgive you."

Sara told Sergei that she wished there was a way out for her, but her family were very racist and would never forgive her.

"Believe me, your family will forgive just about anything. State Prisons are full of child molesters and murderers. Yet every weekend these abominable human beings get family visits. Blood is stronger than anything."

"I wish I could," Sara said sadly. "I wish it were that easy."

"Consider this then, Sara," Sergei said, coming at it from another angle. "How far will you allow Adrian to take you? Public nudity? Group sex? Physical transformation?"

"I know Adrian has plans to increase the size of my tits," she responded quietly. "I am hoping just to a 'D' cup, although he told the young college guy that copped a feel, that he was thinking about 'E' cups. I hope Adrian was just showing off. I would look ridiculous with 'E' cups. I am happy with my current 'C' cups."

Sara lowered her head in shame, at the thought of actually having to walk around with "E" cups, on her tiny frame. The possibility of this physical transformation made her shudder, and she continued in a subdued tone.

"I fully expect him to give me a facelift, too. I am much older than his usual girlfriends, and he has already told me that he likes his bitches young. He looked at me differently tonight, with more desire in his eyes, at the way I am made up so youthfully."

"You should ask yourself, if you are prepared to give control of your physical appearance, to another human being. So far, the changes Adrian has made to your appearance, are reversible. You are right about one thing though," Sergei said in a paternal manner, "you will look ridiculous with 'E' cups. Please don't let him do that to you."

"I don't have much choice Sergei," Sara said ruefully.

"Adrian is not a good man, Sara," Sergei said to her surprise. "I don't know what your agreement is with Adrian, but he is seeing other women too."

Sara recoiled at this revelation. Adrian was supposed to be shielding her from the risk of sexually transmitted diseases. How could this work if he was fucking other women? Sara wanted to ask Sergei who Adrian was fucking but didn't want to put him in a difficult situation. He worked for Adrian, after all.

Shortly after the subject changed, Sergei told Sara some pretty harsh truths about Adrian.

She learned that Adrian had referred to her as a "slut", the night that she had orgasmed on her knees in his driveway. She learned that Adrian had given Sergei her bridal panties, after making her hand them over in her driveway. This shocked my wife and she asked if he still had them.

His response made her smile and blush. "I discarded them that evening. I would have treasured them for life, if you had taken them off and given them to me personally."

Sara also learned something that really pissed her off. The night that Sergei drove to rescue Stacey and her from the dive bar, hadn't ended for Adrian, after he ran my wife home. Sara had sucked Adrian off twice that night. Then she had let him fuck her, when he said he might go to Stacey's for a night cap. According to Sergei, Adrian did go over to Stacey's, right after leaving my wife's driveway.

Sergei couldn't attest to what occurred inside Stacey's apartment, but could share what he had observed. Sara pressed him for the details and Sergei continued. He had dropped Adrian to Stacey's apartment, as soon as they left Sara's house. A few minutes later, Adrian called Sergei. He told him Stacey would be coming to the car to get his Sukebe chair. Adrian owned two of the lewd seats, and kept one in the trunk of the limousine.

Sergei recognized Stacey immediately, as he had given her a ride from the dive bar to a piano bar in Newport Beach, earlier that night. Stacey had come out to the limo dressed extremely provocatively, and in very high heels. Sergei had given Stacey the Sukebe chair, and she went back to her apartment. Shortly after, Adrian called his driver, and asked him to go to an ATM, and withdraw $500. Almost three hours later, Adrian and Stacey had emerged with his Sukebe chair. Adrian asked Sergei to give the cash to Stacey, and the two men left in the limousine.

Sara thanked Sergei for his honesty.

"I won't say anything to Adrian," she assured him. "I don't want to make your job any more difficult."

Sergei's response surprised her.

He said quietly, "I don't care what you say to him. Today is my last day working for him. I am going back to the Ukraine to retire. Talking to you tonight about family, makes me realize that I am away from mine. I am going to book a plane seat and fly home tomorrow. I urge you to do the same."

Sara had an epiphany, thanks to Sergei's kind words of support, and his stark words of warning. She made some spontaneous decisions too. Tonight would be her last sexual encounter with Adrian. She would remain friendly towards him, so as not to anger him unnecessarily. She was going to go home tonight and tell Chris what a good man he was and salvage their relationship. Finally, she was going to ask Chris to fly home with her, and tell her family what a stupid mistake she had made. Hopefully they could forgive her, and Adrian's leverage over her would be gone.

Sara and Sergei embraced as they sat together, watching the sunset.

"I am proud of you Sara, you are making the right decision," the old man said with a genuine smile.

"I am grateful that I met you Sergei," Sara responded lovingly.

It was such an intimate moment, neither of them wanted the evening to end. Sergei took another sip of his whiskey, and my wife noticed he had barely drank any of it.

"A lifetime of being a driver has restricted my use of alcohol," he told her. "Is it time to let Adrian know we are finished?"

Sara was still very horny thanks to the third ecstasy tablet. She wanted to enjoy some more of Sergei's gentle attention.

"Please just stay with me a while," Sara asked him softly.

"I would love to," the old man responded.

They sat there holding hands, and chatting about life, until twilight turned into dark. My wife turned the lights on in the limo, and set the mood by dimming them. Then she asked Sergei to move back to the middle of the rear seat, as she wanted to give him a lap dance. He was still naked, and his cock lay limp in his lap, apparently done for the day.

Sara was still in her heavily accessorized school girl uniform. The only thing missing were the panties, that she had tossed onto the holdall. My wife danced for Sergei as he relaxed naked, sipping his whiskey. She was seductively wiggling her ass and hips for him, like a stripper. She would alternate between dancing in front of him on her knees, and gyrating on his lap.

Sara kissed Sergei passionately, as she ground her pussy against his flaccid cock. She felt it twitch a couple of times, but knew that it was unlikely to get hard again, at his age. She was horny now, and took her show to the limo floor. She knelt on the plush carpet of the limousine, and fired up her anal stimulator. Then she simulated sex in various positions, as Sergei looked on intently. He was thoroughly enjoying the show, and to her amazement, his cock slowly started to rise.

Sara had packed some sex toys in the holdall, in case Sergei was unable to get an erection. Or, worse still, he had rebuffed her offer of a birthday blowjob. She figured she would masturbate for him, if he didn't want any sexual contact. So, she reached into the holdall, and pulled out a large dildo and her leg strap. The leg strap enabled her to secure the dildo to a man's lower thigh, and then mount it. She tossed the strap in front of her, and started to suck seductively on the dildo.

Sergei's cock was rising now as blood flowed to it, thanks to her lewd sexual provocation. She maintained eye contact with Sergei, as she gave the dildo a blowjob. The contrast between her innocent schoolgirl looks, and her lewd actions was exciting him, and his cock was now fully erect. She blew the dildo for several minutes, before looking directly at Sergei's cock, and licking her lips suggestively.

Sergei was erect now and enjoying her dirty show. My wife got on her knees in front of him, and slid the dildo into her wet pussy. The magic egg was still humming away in her anal passage, bringing her closer to orgasm. She was moving her head around, and her long platinum pigtails flailed behind her. She was fucking herself with the dildo as she knelt before him dressed as a schoolgirl.

Her short pleated skirt had risen up her thighs, exposing her plaid garter belt. She leaned slightly forward, and the undersized crop top squashed her tits together. Her beautiful blue eyes were piercing as she caught his gaze. She smiled seductively to indicate her availability to him, should he desire to have another orgasm. He was watching her with lust in his eyes, and this put her over the edge. She had another earth shattering orgasm, and slumped forward.

Sergei was still rock-hard enjoying the show. Sara got on her back next. She spread her legs wide apart, and started to play with her clitoris, as the dildo remained impaled deep inside her. She continued to climax repeatedly on her back, but she never got lost in the moment. She was putting on a show for the old man, and she kept making eye contact with him. Doggy-style was next, and she knew that this position was the most provocative.

Sara started on the floor, facing away from Sergei. Her little skirt barely covered her ass, making no attempt to conceal her missing panties. She had two fingers in her pussy, and was looking back at him over her shoulder, for her next orgasm. She winked at him, licked her lips and wiggled her tight little ass, just before she came.

The final orgasm in doggy-style, she tilted her head all the way back, so that her pigtails flowed down her back and reached her ass. She arched her back and once again wiggled her ass, as if to say "take me." After she came, she laid motionless on the limo floor for a few moments, to compose herself.

Then Sara got on her knees and undid her crop-top. The garment was too small for her, and her tits sprung free when she undid it. She crawled over to Sergei and they kissed tenderly. She picked up the dildo strap, and asked Sergei to lift his right leg slightly, from the leather seat. She slid the strap under his leg just above his right knee, and secured it firmly to his lower thigh. Then she locked the base of her dildo into the attachment on the strap. Voila! Sergei had an eight-inch cock growing out of his leg, and Sara was going to ride it.

She slowly lowered herself onto the dildo, and started bobbing up and down on it. This felt much more intimate than the naughty sex show she had entertained him with. They could kiss and embrace now, as she fucked the dildo. Also her tits were right in his face, and he caressed them tenderly. She had two more orgasms bouncing up and down on his knee, as her kissed and licked her breasts. After she came, they embraced and kissed for a few minutes.

Sara removed the leg strap from Sergei, and noticed that he was still rock-hard. Also, he had been leaking pre-cum, as he watched her sex show. She grabbed his cock and gave it a squeeze and was surprised that his erection felt very strong.

12