My Best Friend David Pt. 05

Story Info
Sarah's birthday turns romantic.
6.9k words
4.76
5.2k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IslaQuinn
IslaQuinn
65 Followers

My feet are aching, my back hurts, and my stomach is grumbling in protest as I make my way up the walkway to the house. It had been another long day, and an even longer week. I am ready to spend the rest of the night collapsed on the couch with my sweatpants on, glass of wine in hand. It's only Thursday to boot, so I contemplate calling in sick to work tomorrow, but who am I kidding. If I do that, it will only mean that I will have more work waiting for me on Monday.

I frown, seeing David's car already sitting in the driveway. That's odd. I almost always beat him home. I hope nothing bad happened at work.

I let out a sigh of relief as I open the door and shut it behind me, rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"David, I'm ho..." I start to say, and then trail off. The house is dimly lit and flickering with dozens of candles, the light scattering and dancing along the walls. David is handsomely dressed and standing with a large smile by the kitchen counter.

"Happy birthday, Sarah." he says, walking up to me and giving me a big bear hug.

It takes me a few moments to react. In all honesty, I have completely forgotten that it is my birthday. As his arms wrap around me, tears begin to slowly roll down my cheeks and I return his hug, burying my face in his chest and sniffling softly.

"Babe? Are you ok?" he asks, a tinge of concern in his voice.

"Yes. Yes, I am ok." I say, squeezing him even harder and then letting go, giving him a few kisses on his cheeks, and then finally on his lips. "I had such a stressful day, thank you so much."

"You haven't even seen your surprise yet." he replies, smiling down at me and holding my hips. He puts his arm around my waist and guides me into the kitchen, and I drop my bag on the countertop as we pass by it. As we round the corner, I let out a little gasp as I see the kitchen table. It is flickering with candles, and the table is filled with several of my favorite dishes, steaming hot and waiting for me.

"Oh my god, you did this all for me?" I ask, my mouth immediately salivating at the sight and smell of the delicious food.

"Of course. I have a few surprises for today's birthday girl." he says, kissing my cheek and then guiding me to the other side of the table, pulling the chair out for me and letting me sit. "What will the lady be having to drink this evening?" he adds with an exaggerated air of elegance.

I can't help but giggle and look up at him with a smile as I settle into my seat, taking his lead. "Good sir, please fetch me your most illustrious vintage in red."

He bows politely, nodding at my choice. "Oh, I believe I have just the thing, madam." I hear him walk into the kitchen as I eagerly survey the selection of food laid out before me on the table. Soon, he is back and setting a wine glass in front me. He has a towel draped over his arm and pours the wine with skillful technique. I clap my hands. "Bravo! I didn't know you were such a renowned sommelier." I take a sip of the wine and close my eyes, the stresses of the week starting to melt away, just so thankful to have such an amazing boyfriend.

"Is it to the lady's liking?" He asks, the dedication to the bit commendable.

"It is, it is. Now let's eat, you big goof." I say laughing, setting my wine glass down and starting to fill my plate from the selection of dishes laid out on the table. David settles into his own chair across from me and begins to do the same. It is way too much food, and we would never be able to eat it all, but I am a huge fan of leftovers so that is just fine with me.

"Mmm", I say with a mouthful of food. "Babe, this is delicious, thank you so much. These meatballs are from that Italian place?" I ask.

"Mhmm", he replies, nodding and working on his own mouthful of food. "I remember how much you liked them the last time we went."

I smile at him from across the table. The dim candlelit ambience of the room makes him look even more handsome, his green eyes glittering with the dancing and flickering lights. I remember my birthday last year, my boyfriend at the time taking me to dinner and a movie. It was nice, and I appreciated it, but this is a whole new level. I feel like David understands me, truly appreciates me, and is so considerate that it makes the day feel so much more special.

"Babe, seriously. Thank you so much for this. I was having such a stressful day. You have no idea how much this means to me."

He reaches across the table and takes one of my hands in his and lifts it to his lips, kissing it. "You're welcome babe. Get used to it. This is just the first surprise of the evening." He says with an air of mystery.

"Oh really?" I say, intrigued. "And what, pray tell, could the other surprises be?"

"Well they wouldn't be surprises if I told you, now would they?"

I giggle, taking another bite and glancing over near the ground at the end of the table. I hadn't seen them before, but there are two wrapped gifts sitting there, one quite large with a gold bow on top. David knew damn well that I was a sucker for surprises and it definitely showed.

"Oooooh!!! Are those for me!" I say excitedly, starting to reach over towards the gifts.

"Ah, ah, ah! Patience, Sarah. You have to eat your dinner first before you get your dessert."

I groan and glare at him, chewing my food faster in defiance. He rolls his eyes at me. "Slow down, you won't get your gifts if you choke yourself to death either."

I sigh at the injustice of it all before smirking at him and we both laugh. We continue eating, enjoying our food together, catching up on the events of our days. Soon enough, we both push our plates back and sigh contentedly, full and satisfied. Well, almost.

"I believe someone promised dessert?" I say, raising my eyebrows at him expectantly.

"I did." he says, rising from his chair and walking to the end of the table, picking up the smaller of the two boxes. "Happy birthday babe." He says softly, kissing my cheek, and then kissing my lips. I feel a warmth well up inside me as he kisses me, our lips locking deeply, and I put my hand on his cheek as we linger there for a few moments. I am disappointed when he finally pulls away, but it quickly fades as I take the gift from him with a smile.

"Wow, it's pretty heavy." I say with surprise, weighing the heft in my hand before starting to pull at the golden bow. The ribbon loosens and slips free, and I set it aside, starting to tear the wrapping paper now. As the item underneath comes into view I recognize it almost immediately.

"Oh hell yes!" I say, pulling the box free of the paper. It was my favorite brand of gourmet candy, one of the large sampler boxes where you never knew what kind of filling was going to be inside each piece. "We are cracking this baby open RIGHT NOW." I say, and David laughs at my conviction.

As I pull the lid off, the selection of chocolates lay before me. Some large, some small, some round, some square. Milk and dark chocolate, frosted, sprinkled, and plain. I frown in concentration, my hand hovering over each piece, desperately trying to determine which piece would be most delicious.

"You know you can have as many as you want, right?" he asks, trying to hold back laughter.

"Shut up! Don't mess with my process." I reply, finally selecting a small round piece and popping it into my mouth. As I bite down, my mouth explodes with flavor, a dark chocolate mousse overwhelming my taste buds. I moan softly as I savor the taste, chewing slowly and arching my head back. "Oh my goddddd, so goooood."

As I finish, I look over and see David eyeing the box. I sigh dramatically, rolling my eyes and holding the box over to him. "I guess I can share... this time." I say with a false sense of annoyance.

David laughs and quickly takes a piece before I change my mind, and I smile at him and say "Thank you, you know these are my favorite."

"Mhmm." he says, finishing his piece of candy. "Ready for your next gift?"

"Ready." I say, quickly grabbing one more piece before putting the lid back on the candy box and setting it on the table. David grabs the larger wrapped box and carries it over to me, setting it on the ground at my feet. "What the heck is it?!" I ask, racking my brain for what could possibly be that large.

I reach down and take the lid off the box and see... emptiness. I look back up at David and cock an eyebrow at him. "Really?"

"Look harder."

I frown, leaning over and looking into the bottom of the box. In the darkness I can see a small white slip at the bottom, reaching in and grasping at it with my fingers. As I pull it out, I see it's a slip of paper with some writing on the front. I frown, confused as I flip it over, blank on the other side.

"Huh, looks like an address. I guess you better look it up and see where that is." he says in a mysterious voice, and a smile begins growing on my lips.

"And where is it, David?" I ask excitedly, taking my phone from my pocket.

"Don't know. Let's find out."

I hurriedly type in the address, biting my lip as I wonder what kind of surprise David could have in store for me. As I hit enter, a result immediately pops up on my screen.

"Azure Waves Ocean Resort?" I ask, growing more excited by the second. "David, why is the address to an ocean resort written on this paper?"

"Because you and I are going after work tomorrow. All weekend." he says matter-of-factly.

"What?!" I ask, looking back at the search results. The pictures were beautiful, the rooms looked amazing, and it had five stars. It also wasn't far from where we lived, so we wouldn't have to travel long. "Are you serious?"

"Yep. Pack your bathing suit because you're going to spend the weekend relaxing on the beach and getting pampered."

I immediately stand up and launch myself at him, hugging him tight. He laughs and squeezes his arms around me, and we both stand there a few moments rocking back and forth. I kiss his cheek and look up into his eyes with a smile. "Thank you."

"As long as you're enjoying your birthday, I'm happy" he says, giving me a quick kiss on my lips.

"Oh, I am. This has been an amazing birthday so far. You know what this means though, right? I am going to have to one up you on your birthday next month." I say with a little smirk.

"That's not necessary." he chuckles.

"Oh yeah. Buckle in, big guy, because I'm going to make your birthday amazing."

"Well then, I look forward to it." He leans in again, giving me another kiss on the lips, his hands on my waist. "There is one, final surprise of the night."

"Oh?" I say softly, my eyes locked with his. It was like it was just the two of us in the world, sharing this moment together, standing in the flickering candlelight. All of my worries and stresses were gone, my aches and pains forgotten.

"Yes." He points his finger down the hallway. "That way. Give me five minutes, and then follow."

I hold onto his hand as he releases our embrace, his fingers slipping from my grasp as he walks down the hall. It is one of the longest five minutes of my life as I wait, pacing the living room, wondering what he has in store for me. I keep glancing at my phone, the minutes stubbornly refusing to advance, my stomach fluttering with nervousness and excitement.

Finally, the time comes, and I make my way down the hall. Slowly. I peer around the corner and bite my lip as I see rose petals scattered on the floor leading to the bedroom. The hallway is very dark, but there is a soft flickering glow emanating from our bedroom, the door just barely cracked to let the light out. I walk carefully, unable to discern any sound coming from the room. As I reach the door, I cautiously put my hand on it and push, letting it open inward ever so slowly.

I see our room beautifully decorated, the walls and tables lined with flickering candles. I can smell the pleasant fragrance of aromatherapy oils and the floral scent of the rose petals. Our bed is neatly made, several towels lining the sheets, and I see the bedside table is cluttered with various massage oils. David is standing next to the bed, smiling.

"What's all this?" I ask, my lips curled in a grin, having somewhat of an idea.

"Complete and total relaxation." he says softly, walking over to me. "Take off your clothes and lie on the bed."

I raise my eyebrows at him. "Really? My surprise is you get to get me naked?"

He laughs, rolling his eyes. "Just trust me."

I giggle, not even caring. I kick off my shoes and David helps me with my shirt, pulling it over my head and setting it aside on the chair in the corner of the room. While he does that, I remove my pants and hand it to him. I bite my lip as I stand before him, in only my bra and panties, and his eyes lock with mine. His hands slide around my back and unclasp my bra, removing it and leaving my breasts bare. To my surprise, he doesn't make a move or touch me.

"Panties, too." he says, waiting, and I oblige, stepping out of them. Now, with all my clothes neatly folded on the chair, he gestures towards the bed. "Ok. Lay down on your stomach."

I obey, the fluttering in my stomach growing. It is a mixture of excitement, nervousness, anticipation, and definitely of lust. I don't think a single day has gone by that David and I didn't have sex, most days multiple times. We just couldn't get enough of each other. This particular adventure, however, was new.

I lay on my stomach, grabbing a pillow and putting it under my chin, propping my head up on my arms as I lay prone for him.

"Is it comfortable? Want another pillow?" he asks.

"This is fine." I reply, anticipation audible in my voice.

"Good. Now all I want you to do right now is lay there, relax, and enjoy."

I nod, breathing deep, my body yearning for his touch.

I hear a soft click and watch out of the corner of my eye as he uncaps one of the bottles of oil. I gasp a little as I feel a cool sensation as he pours it on my back. Soon, his strong hands are working it into my skin, and the cool sensation is suddenly replaced with a subtle warmth. His fingers and palms are gently rubbing the oil in, and I sigh softly, my aching back happy for the attention.

"That feels good, babe." I say softly, closing my eyes and focusing all my attention on the sensation of his hands.

"Mhmm." his deep voice replies in the silence of the bedroom.

I feel his strong hands glide up to my shoulders, sensing the tenseness there, and he starts to work a bit more firmly. His fingers work with a skillfulness and deftness I didn't know that he had. The pressure is firm, but not painful, and he seems to find every tense and aching muscle, working it and massaging it into a pleasant sense of relaxation. The oil warms my skin, and allows his fingers to glide smoothly and pleasantly. The aroma only further carries me into a sense of total relaxation.

His hands move down now, finding my upper back and all it's tense muscles, his fingers working themselves in and making me sigh audibly in relief. After a minute of this, his palms start to knead, pushing my breasts firmly into the bed.

"Is this ok? Too firm?" he asks, and I greatly appreciate how considerate he is being.

"Mmm, yes, that's perfect." I say, my voice betraying just how utterly at peace I am right now.

He continues, kneading and massaging, giving my body a much needed workover. His fingers find their way to my lower back, repeating the process, and then continue to focus on my hips. The cap on the oil bottle clicks again, and I sigh as I feel the cool sensation on my butt, and soon enough his hands are rubbing the oil into my full and taut cheeks. His hands feel so good as they firmly work the oil in, squeezing and massaging the cheeks of my ass, and I love how I fill his palms. The oil is soon worked into my thighs, his hands and fingers sliding along the thickness of them and rotating to ensure my inner thighs are shown the appropriate attention.

I have had massages before, quite a few times actually. I never really viewed it as a form of sexual pleasure, but tonight was different. Maybe it is because David is the one doing the massaging, or the extremely romantic ambience of it all. In any case, I can feel myself growing wet as his hands glide up and down my thick thighs, his fingers and palms working themselves into my legs. I am aching to feel his fingers between my legs, putting that sweet pressure on my spot, giving me the ultimate and final relief that would bring me complete bliss.

I try to relax, waiting patiently, still enjoying the work he is doing on my calves now, focusing my mind on the sensations of his hands. My feet are being worked on, and I sigh a little louder. They had been aching all day, and I really needed this. I think he can tell from my reaction how much my feet need it, so he continues to focus there, giving all his attention and skill to every inch, working out the pains and aches of the workweek.

I must look like a puddle, laying there sunk into the bed in total relaxation, melting like putty in his hands. I am snapped out of my state of bliss as I hear his voice break the silence.

"Time to turn over."

I bite my lip, still feeling the lust for and anticipation of his touch. With me on my back, he wouldn't be able to avoid the areas that were so desperately aching for his attention. I slowly flip myself over, positioning and settling myself until I am comfortable. I lay there, naked and exposed beneath him, and I notice that my nipples are already visibly hard. There is nothing I can do to hide it, and I don't want to. I am sure he notices, and more than sure that he will give them all the appropriate attention and care that he had been giving the rest of my body. I slowly move my eyes up to meet his and bite my lip. I do not say any words, but my expression and body language are asking and begging him to please continue.

The cap of the bottle clicks again and I watch with anticipation as he brings the bottle over my body, a thin stream of oil beginning to fall on my chest, then moving over my breasts. I try to stifle a moan as the coolness kisses my sensitive and yearning skin. His hands thankfully press into me again, first rubbing the oil into my upper chest above my cleavage. My chest rises and falls with my breathing, deep and slow.

Finally, I feel his large hands gliding down my chest and then covering my breasts, the fullness of them filling his palms. I moan softly as one of his oiled fingers grazes my hard nipple, his palms working the oil deep into my sensitive skin. I watch as he expertly massages my breasts, making them shine and glisten with the oils. I close my eyes and focus on the sensation, both hands gliding and grasping my breasts slowly and sensually. My sensitive nipples are caressed, but he is not focusing on them, no matter how much I yearn for it. I moan softly again, but suddenly his hands are gone, and I can't help but groan softly and look up at him with disappointment.

"Patience, Sarah." he says, fully in control of the situation. "I'll give you everything you want, just be patient."

His words make me anything but patient, and I sigh again as the coolness kisses my stomach and legs. His hands start to work again, fingers gliding down my stomach and hips, then down to my thighs. I bite my lip as his fingers slide down to the inside of my thighs, so painfully close to the wet yearning between my legs. With great relief, I moan as one of his hands slides between my legs and rubs oil there, mixing with my own wetness, and the pressure is so sweet against my warm folds. I whimper needily as his fingers press against my lips again, but then his hands move off to continue their work to my calves.

"David... remove your shirt? Please?" I ask softly.

He smiles at me and nods, pulling his shirt off over his head and setting it aside. My eyes hungrily devour his naked torso, toned and muscled. I watch as he continues working on my calves, the muscles in his forearms and biceps flexing and churning as he makes me melt under his touch.

IslaQuinn
IslaQuinn
65 Followers
12