My Best Friend Employs Me Pt. 03

Story Info
I meet Adrian’s house manager Svetlana.
4.3k words
4.21
10.4k
9
3

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the picture was taken, Adrian removed his hand from the top of Sara's head, and casually sauntered out of the room. She remained on her knees for a few seconds, and I could see she was breathing hard. When she got up she was visibly flushed, and I could tell she was responding favorably to Adrian's dominant behavior.

A few seconds later he called out her name, and she hurried back into the dressing room area. I paid Adrian's bill, as I was now entrusted with one of his credit cards. After the tailor was finished processing the payment, I walked back to the dressing room to let Adrian and Sara know we were done.

There were about eight dressing rooms available for customers to try on their prospective purchases. Three of them were occupied, indicated by the red arrow on the outside door handle. I had no clue which dressing room Adrian was in. Each of the three that were occupied, had a half-length wooden door that went from the ceiling, to about twelve inches above the floor.

As I walked down the corridor, I was able to see the feet of a man wearing black socks, in one dressing room. This wasn't Adrian. He had been wearing yellow socks, to match his shirt. I peered under the second door gap, and could see the ankles and feet of a white guy. The last dressing room on the right, with the half-length wooden door, was also marked as occupied. I approached it quietly, and was just about to let them know that we were all paid up, when I heard my wife's voice.

"Adrian, please, not here. There is no privacy here. Everyone will hear us."

"They don't care what I do," Adrian said with his typical bravado. "I am probably their best customer. Now, you need to thank me for treating your bitch of a husband to a new suit."

"Adrian, let's wait until we are in the limo, and I will do whatever you want," Sara responded weakly.

"I am not asking you Sara, I am fucking telling you," Adrian replied, in a very assertive voice. "If you won't do it, go and get Chrissy. He can thank me personally."

"Leave him alone, Adrian," Sara said, apparently defending me. "Haven't you taken enough from him already? I will do it."

I couldn't see much under the low-hanging door. However, as I waited silently for the right moment to interrupt them, the soles of a pair of yellow stilettos became visible under the door.

My mind was racing, trying to process why my wife was kneeling in that dressing room. Right about the time that I realized what was unfolding, I heard a zipper being undone. Adrian was going to make my wife suck his cock, to show her gratitude for my new suit.

Then Adrian, in a much more pleasant voice, said "Good girl Sara."

They weren't making much effort to be discreet about it, and the staff all vacated the rear of the store, and let them enjoy themselves. I guess Adrian had just dropped nine thousand dollars on three suits, and they didn't want to jeopardize any future business.

I heard the unmistakable sounds of someone sucking a cock. The lewd slurping sounds were much louder than when Sara had first sucked Adrian's cock, under my desk a few months ago, and I knew why. My wife told me that she had given Adrian dozens of blowjobs. Apparently after he ejaculated in her mouth or on her face, she would be required to remain on her knees. Then, once he had regained his composure, he would critique her performance.

Adrian knew that he was the only guy she had sucked off to completion, so he did cut her some slack. However, he had repeatedly told her that the noise of a blowjob was a turn on for him. Also, he told her to be more vocal, act like you love sucking my cock, behave as if my cum is a life-saving drug for you.

Sara had obviously taken his advice to heart, as there were some loud slurping and sucking sounds coming from under that half-length door. She was also being quite vocal.

"I love sucking your cock, Adrian. I want to blow you every day. I can't wait to taste your cum when you shoot your load," echoed down the hallway, as Sara worshipped her man.

I noticed earlier on, when Sara knelt before him for the impromptu extra photo, that she was lightly perspiring. She only did this when she was extremely aroused, and was being denied the pleasure of an orgasm. Also, this had never happened prior to Adrian sticking that aluminum egg in her ass. He was using this desire, along with the ecstasy pills, to make her more compliant. It was obviously working, as she continued her vocal blowjob in the dressing room.

The other two customers in the dressing room had already left. The tailor closed the door between the dressing room and the main showroom, to give them privacy. They were unaware that I was still there lurking by the door.

I heard Adrian say "I am close, slut. I just dropped fifteen hundred dollars on a suit for your pussy of a husband. You guys owe me. Get ready to swallow my load."

Then the unmistakable sounds of Sara coming, came from the dressing room. Her cries were muffled, so I am assuming she still had his cock in her mouth.

She came hard for several seconds, and then stopped blowing him long enough to say, "Please, Adrian, let me come again. I am begging you. Just one more orgasm."

This was his pattern, to make her beg him for her reward. He allowed her to come most of the time when she sucked his cock. This enforced his desirability in her mind, and linked her pleasure directly with his.

"One more Sara, then we have to split," he told her.

I heard her come again a few seconds later, and she was much more vocal this time. I wondered how long he had kept her on the boil, that he was able to bring her to orgasm, pretty much on command.

After she came, I heard the renewed slurping sounds. Shortly after that, his grunts as he ejaculated, presumably in her mouth.

"Fuck yeah, Sara, you dirty cocksucker," Adrian growled as he came in my wife's mouth.

There was a short period of silence as they both recovered from their orgasms.

Then I heard his zipper being done up and Sara said "thank you Daddy for the new suit."

Fuck! That was emasculating, hearing my wife suck off another man, and then thank him for my new suit. I assumed that I would have a couple of minutes to make my exit, but suddenly the door flew open. Adrian stepped over my wife and started down the hallway to the main showroom.

"We good to go buddy?" he asked me as he strode past.

I nodded yes, and instinctively went to help my wife.

I helped Sara up from her knees, and immediately noticed how light she felt. She looked thinner too, and much more toned. I straightened out her pleated tennis skirt, and helped her make herself respectable. She had some of Adrian's cum on her lips and chin. Her silk crop-top was also stained with his semen, in several places. However, her erect nipples poking through the skin-tight top, drew my attention away from the jizz stains.

Sara asked me to get her yellow leather jacket from the chair, by the mirrors in the front showroom. I returned moments later with it. I watched as she reapplied her lipstick, put the jacket on, wiped the perspiration from her brow, and finally looked to me for approval. She did look much more respectable than just two minutes ago, but I could tell she was still in a high state of arousal. Luckily the jacket did a great job of concealing both her erect nipples, and Adrian's semen stains all over her tits.

Sara looked me briefly in the eye, her piercing blue eyes contrasting beautifully with her platinum hair. Her eyes were still glazed over, and I wanted to ask her if she was taking ecstasy every day. However, we were interrupted by Adrian shouting my wife's name loudly. She brushed past me down the hallway to rejoin her man. We bid farewell to the tailor and his staff, with no mention of my wife having just thanked Adrian for my new suit.

As I was now his driver, Adrian and Sara waited at the entrance to the tailor's, while I pulled the limousine around to the front. I wasn't required to wear a uniform, but was expected to treat Adrian with deference in public. I opened his door for him and he stepped into the limo.

Once he was comfortable, he motioned for Sara to join him. As she stepped into the rear seat of the car, I again noticed that her legs were thinner, and much more toned. She was working really hard to get to Adrian's required weight, and she was starting to look more and more like a true trophy wife, with each passing month.

I drove Adrian and Sara back to his place. Once we got up his large driveway, I opened the door for him, and he asked me to freshen up the limo. Sara and Adrian got out of the back seat, and he walked ahead of her, towards the front door. Sara made eye contact with me, and mouthed a silent "sorry" as she walked towards the house. Her eyes had that glazed over look, that I normally associated with drugs.

Sara looked so classy and beautiful in her yellow outfit, topped off with the feminine hair bow. However, when she walked past me, I allowed my eyes to briefly follow her, and noticed a large wet spot on the back of her yellow pleated skirt. What the hell? Had she peed herself?

I did wonder what she had apologized for. Maybe the fawning over Adrian at the tailor's? The way she removed the lint from his suit like a doting wife, before he had his first photo taken? The way she knelt before him, and applied the lint brush to his pants? The way she helped him put on his shoes, as she knelt before him? The way she submissively knelt before him, as they took the impromptu photo? The way she permitted herself to look like a mere accessory, dressed as she was head to toe, in the exact shade of yellow as his pocket square? The way she sucked Adrian off in the public dressing room?

As it turned out, she had even more to apologize for. Even though Sara had just sucked him off in the dressing room, and Adrian's house was less than thirty minutes from the tailor's, that selfish prick couldn't wait to get balls deep in my wife. A gentleman would have waited until they got back to the comfort and privacy of home, before making love to Sara.

Adrian, acting solely on his wants and desires, fucked my wife in the back seat of the limo, as I drove them home. I never heard them having sex, so presumably he didn't permit my wife to have an orgasm. As vocal as Sara is when he gets her off, surely I would have heard that. No, judging from the evidence in the limo, he had bent her over the rear seat and taken her doggy-style.

The first thing I noticed, was a tiny yellow silk g-string, that had been casually discarded on the floor of the limo. It was lying behind a cushion, that was strategically placed against the base of the rear seat. Presumably, my wife had knelt on this as Adrian fucked her from behind. There was no sign of the aluminum egg, so that was a relief. At least he hadn't fucked her ass.

Sara definitely had the egg buried in her anal passage thirty minutes ago, because she orgasmed as she sucked Adrian off. She was unable to have an orgasm without the egg, so I could deduce that she was wearing it in the dressing room. If he had removed her egg, so that he could enjoy her tight little asshole, he would have left it in the limo for me to sanitize. They had done that several times before, so I could safely say he hadn't sodomized my wife today. Well, at least not in the brief car ride home.

There was a small mirror on the back seat with a white residue on it. I shuddered as I contemplated what other drugs Adrian had my wife dependent on. It wasn't ecstasy, as Sara always took that in a pill. Maybe this new drug was to numb the pain my wife must have felt, from being another man's whore? Maybe it was to facilitate her required weight loss, which was happening with remarkable speed before my own eyes?

There was a large pool of their combined juices on the rear seat of the limo. I imagine it leaked out of her as they composed themselves, after he had fucked her from behind. Some of it had dripped on to the cushion that my wife had presumably knelt on, when Adrian fucked her.

The large wet spot on the back of her skirt, made sense now. Apparently, Adrian had wiped his cock off on the back of her skirt, when he withdrew it from her wet pussy. He had done this before, to protect his expensive suit from getting any semen on it. At least he didn't wipe his cock clean using her hair, I thought. The night of our threesome, as Sara gave Adrian a goodnight blowjob at our front door, he had wiped her saliva and his semen from his cock, using her hair that was wrapped around his fist.

After, I had taken in the aftermath of their sordid encounter, I got down to the business of clean-up. I removed the stained cushion cover and replaced it with a fresh one. I knew Adrian would not want to see any sign of semen in his mobile office, even though it was his own. I gathered up the mirror and cleaned the drug residue from it.

Sara's panties were next. Thankfully there was no evidence of semen on them. However, a quick check of the crotch, revealed them to be very wet, no doubt from when she came twice, as she blew him at the tailor's. They were also in need of laundering, which had been recently added to my list of household chores. As soon as the car was freshened up, I went into the house to start the laundry.

I wasn't permitted to use the front door, unless I was loading bags into the car, or taking Adrian or Sara somewhere. The large double door opens up into a huge open entry foyer, from which much of the downstairs is visible. Adrian explained to me that it would be better for all of us, if I entered the house through the utility room. This would prevent me from inadvertently disturbing them, if they were "being intimate" as he delicately put it. I had to suppress my anger when he used the words "being intimate."

There was nothing remotely intimate, about the way Adrian continually ravaged my wife. Adrian's house manager, Svetlana, would routinely find my wife's clothes strewn all over the ground floor of the massive house. Svetlana wasn't inclined to touch Sara's clothes, but would come and find me, to tell me about her latest discovery. Svetlana was a stunning young girl from the Czech Republic, with limited English skills, so she would just walk me to the scene of the crime, and point. This was a lot more humiliating for me.

Svetlana and I would walk in uncomfortable silence to where Sara had discarded her clothes. We both knew that this was to accommodate Adrian's phenomenal sex drive. It was always a kick in the nuts to retrieve a pair of my wife's panties, especially as my humiliation was witnessed by the beautiful young Czech girl. I had retrieved Sara's panties from almost every room in that ground floor, under the watchful eye of Svetlana.

On the sofa, under the breakfast room table, next to the piano, in the media room, under his huge custom desk in his home office, on the pool table in the games room. I had even found a pair of her panties on the treadmill. As part of her weight loss program, Adrian ran Sara for forty-five minutes every day, while he relaxed with his coffee. There was seemingly no place in the house where they didn't fuck.

I entered the large house through the utility room, like a domestic servant. I tossed the cushion cover into the laundry basket. Then, I placed Sara's yellow g-string into the lingerie hamper, reserved for the items I was required to wash by hand. As I left the utility room to go into the kitchen, I had to step over the rest of Sara's yellow outfit, that she had been wearing when we got home.

She had discarded the clothes in a pile right by the door. The pile was no more than eight feet from the laundry basket, but apparently it was too much bother for her to toss her clothes in there. I picked up the clothes to sort them into regular and handwash loads.

Sara's yellow crop-top had semen stains all over the front of it, although they had dried. The yellow pleated tennis skirt also had dried stains all over the back of it. These stains were flakier to the touch than the ones on her top. That confirmed my suspicion that after ejaculating inside of my wife, Adrian had withdrawn his cock from her wet pussy, and wiped their combined juices all over the back of her cute silk skirt.

Now it was discarded on the floor for me to launder. Her yellow garter belt, stockings and hair bow, were also in the pile. They had escaped being coated in Adrian's semen, and just needed a quick handwash. As I placed her delicates in the lingerie hamper, I noticed that it was almost full. Realizing it was time to wash Sara's intimates, I ran a sink of cold water, and added some special detergent for silk. I emptied the lingerie hamper onto the floor.

There were several pairs of women's underwear in there that were new, or at least that I had not seen before. Adrian took my wife shopping to Victoria's Secret or Trashy Lingerie all the time, so it didn't surprise me. However, on closer inspection I noticed that there were many duplicate pairs of panties.

This made no sense to me at all. Adrian liked variety, and would never have bought my wife two pairs of the same panties. Then, to make matters even more confusing, the panties were two different sizes, small and extra small. I knew Sara wore a small at Victoria's Secret, or at least she did, the last time I treated her to a few pairs. Maybe she was transitioning into extra small, as she continued to shed weight for Adrian.

I got my answer several minutes later, when Svetlana came into the utility room. I had both hands immersed in the sink, as I handwashed Sara's soiled panties. Svetlana was wearing a cute summer dress that clung to her lithe little body. She had no reason to wear such a sexy outfit around Adrian's house, other than to provide him some additional eye-candy. She was really cute, with her long straight light brown hair and striking green eyes.

She walked up behind me and got way too close. As I kept my hands in the sink, to avoid any suggestion of impropriety on my account, she rested her chin on my shoulder.

Svetlana whispered in my ear. "The extra small panties are mine, handsome. Put them in my room when you are done."

She smelled divine, and I got an immediate erection as I inhaled her scent. She gave me a peck on the neck, just behind my earlobe, causing me to stiffen involuntarily. Seconds later she was leaving, and I watched her tight toned ass wiggle seductively, as she walked through the doorway.

I ended up handwashing all of Svetlana's intimates. There were a few brands that I didn't recognize, that I assumed she had brought with her from the Czech Republic. Then several pairs of newer looking Victoria's Secret panties, and some cute Trashy Lingerie stuff. There were even a couple of pairs of Agent Provocateur, which have always been way out of my budget, when looking to buy a sexy gift for Sara.

I pondered how Svetlana could possibly afford the more expensive intimates, on a house manager's salary. Then I remembered that Adrian was paying me twelve thousand dollars per month, to clean his pool and drive him around. Maybe he was over compensating Svetlana too, in exchange for her being his eye-candy. After I had folded Svetlana's underwear in a neat pile, I carried them to her room.

This was the only room on the ground floor, that I had never been inside before. I knocked on the door, and waited several seconds before entering. It looked like a typical teenager's room, although Svetlana had already graduated College, so had to be at least twenty-one years old. I placed the pile of handwashed panties on the foot of her bed. The neat pile was in stark contrast to the rest of the room, which was, shall we say, "lived in."

Svetlana's clothes were everywhere. There was a really cute pink minidress lying on the floor in a crumpled mess, with its hanger laying right next to it. There were a pair of matching panties next to the dress, and a pair of high heeled stilettos in a matching shade of pink. I put the dress on its hanger and straightened it out. I didn't want to invade Svetlana's privacy, so I hung it on the back of the bedroom door.

12