My Best Friend Employs Me Pt. 18

Story Info
Adrian pimps Sara out to close a deal.
4.5k words
4.45
12.7k
6
2

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that Adrian was conducting business from his home office, he had a lot more onsite meetings. I got a chance to see first-hand how he marketed himself to prospective clients, and it was impressive to watch. Adrian made a fantastic first impression, in his bespoke custom suits. He was articulate and knowledgeable and these attributes, coupled with his athletic and confident stance, made him impossible to resist.

Most of the time, if he had an appointment to make a presentation to a possible investor, he closed the deal. Most of his clients were high net-worth individuals, which made it easier for Adrian to do a little research into them, prior to the first meeting. Many times this menial task was assigned to me. Armed only with a name and possibly a job title, I would go online and compile a brief synopsis of the person's life, using LinkedIn, Facebook and industry specific forums.

Once I had compiled a person's job history, educational summary and family life, I would give Adrian the details. He would then create an individual personalized approach to woo the prospective client. Sara always attended the presentation, if it was made to a single or divorced man. She would dress "borderline professionally."

This meant while ostensibly she would be wearing the expected outfit for a professional, there would be a few details that would get the attention of Human Resources, in a corporate environment. Her skirt was always several inches too short. Her high heels, in contrast, several inches too high. The sky-high fuck-me pumps would accentuate her toned calves, while the short skirt would reveal glimpses of her garter belt straps, when she sat or bent over.

Her make-up would be done in a very alluring and provocative manner, and her lipgloss always matched the exact shade of her fingernails and her shoes. She would be heavily scented prior to the introduction and, in a very recent development, Sara would also be right on the edge of orgasm. Adrian would insert the magic egg into her anal passage about ninety minutes prior to the meeting, and then keep Sara on the boil until the client showed up.

Male clients always seemed to sense the pheromones emitted by a woman that was "in heat", and this served to distract them, as Adrian made his pitch. The inference was that the slutty blonde was available to clients if they joined Adrian's brokerage, and Sara certainly gave off all the signals to confirm this. Prior to securing the signature on the transfer of funds order, Adrian gave his usual pitch.

"My assistant, Sara, is available twenty four hours a day to address any needs you may have," he began suggestively. "She will give you her cell phone number at the conclusion of our meeting, and please do not hesitate to contact her should the need arise. Most of our business can be conducted online, but if you ever need Sara to make a house call, she is absolutely available to you."

Of course, once the transfer of funds order was signed, and the client was warned of the hefty early termination fees, Sara became distinctly unavailable. Adrian retained the clients through his skillful investment tactics, and lofty annual returns. Adrian never had to actually pimp Sara out, although he thought that might change today.

Adrian was meeting an extremely high net-worth individual later today. On the application form, Phil McKenzie had indicated he was unhappy with his current investment brokerage, and was looking to invest around fifty million dollars with Adrian, if he felt comfortable. This would be Adrian's largest individual client, and we pulled out all the stops to make it happen.

I had been on Phil's social media accounts, and quickly surmised that this guy was really into Asians. Specifically, young Asians. It seemed like all of his previous girlfriends were Japanese or Korean. Adrian called Sara and I in, to talk strategy.

"I am not sure Phil is going to respond to Sara's normal flirtations," he advised us. "He is not really into blondes. I am thinking about maybe hiring an Asian escort to close this deal."

"I can do Asian," Sara responded confidently. "I already have the long black wig and dark contact lenses. Hire a make-up artist to darken my skin, and I will float Phil's boat."

"Ok, make it happen Sara," Adrian decided. "Don't disappoint Phil, I want this account."

Later that morning a professional make-up artist arrived, and got to work to transform Sara. Two hours later, Sara emerged looking very Asian-American. She had long black hair that was straight and very silky. Her eyes, which were now a beautiful shade of dark brown, were made to look smaller through a skillful application of eye liner and eye shadow. Her cheek bones were elevated through an advanced shadowing technique, and her skin-tone was darker and more exotic looking.

Normally Sara would meet the client at the door and introduce them to Adrian. However, Adrian decided that he and I would meet Phil, and he would keep Sara as the icing on the cake, to close the deal. Sara got dressed in something more overtly sexual than usual, in an effort to make herself look much younger.

You could sense the struggle for control, as soon as Phil and Adrian shook hands. Adrian was much more physically imposing, but Phil had a sense of power around him. This was a man used to getting his own way. After a brief introduction, Adrian began his well-honed sales pitch. Phil listened for about thirty seconds, and then abruptly cut Adrian off.

"Adrian," he began assertively, "I have one hundred million dollars invested with Morgan Stanley, earning sub-par returns. I am paying excessive fees, and there is a hefty early termination penalty, that I wasn't made aware of when I deposited my money there five months ago. I am re-investing that money elsewhere, why should I give it to you?"

Adrian was very composed as he processed the fact that the investment amount had now doubled, but I knew him well enough to know that he was salivating over this deal. He changed tactics abruptly, abandoning his usual spiel.

"What do you need to hear to make this happen?" Adrian asked, in an unusual display of benevolence.

"I need to know your investment strategy, expected returns, historical returns, fees and early termination penalties," Phil countered.

In a clearly conciliatory move, Adrian offered to waive the early termination penalties, which in the past had always been a crucial part of his strategy to lock people in. He lowered his fees to a negligible percentage, and shared with Phil his impressive historical returns, both at his previous brokerage and at his new home based business. I have a rudimentary understanding of investing, but his returns seemed exceptional.

"What else do you have to offer me?" Phil pressed, obviously used to extracting a pound of flesh whenever he did business.

"I am available twenty four hours a day to my VIP clients," Adrian added, "either personally or through my Executive Assistant, Sara. Have you met Sara yet?" he added, knowing full well the answer was no.

Phil shook his head, and Adrian reached for his phone and called his study, where Sara was waiting.

"Sara, come and meet our newest VIP client," Adrian said, using the assumptive close.

A few seconds later, Sara entered the office looking absolutely stunning. She was wearing a short pleated skirt and a silk top, that made her look much younger. She had on very high heeled shoes, and you could see she was wearing her trademark garter belt and stockings. Her hair was in pigtails, tied off with two ribbons, and she had sprinkled a little glitter on her cheekbones. What the fuck? She looked like she was in college.

I could see Phil's interest in Sara, written all over his face. He might have been a world class businessman, but he would have made a terrible poker player. Phil stood up to acknowledge Sara, as she walked slowly towards him, with a perfected act of submission and shyness. Phil reached out his hand to shake hers, and she gave him an awkward half-bow and half-curtsey, as if she was really shy.

"Hi, I am Sara," she said meekly, "I will be available to you twenty four hours a day if the need arises. I can meet you offsite, anywhere in the country, at very short notice," she continued.

Phil smiled at her seeming availability to him, but he was a seasoned negotiator, and he knew all of the tricks of the trade. After a lengthy conversation, Phil had heard all he needed to hear.

"Well, thank you all for your time today," he began, "I need to digest this offer and will get back to you in a week or two with my answer."

It was Sara who renewed the negotiations. "Phil," she said, asserting herself a little more, "most of the time people need to digest an offer, it is because it is missing something of importance to them. What, specifically, are we missing today?"

Phil was emboldened by her approach, and verbalized his expectations. "Sara," he began, "the way you are dressed, and your submissive behavior, sends off a signal of availability. Are you available to me, if the need arises?"

This wasn't the first time that a high net-worth individual had hit on Sara, but Phil was being particularly direct.

"I am available to you twenty four hours a day, Phil," she said cheerfully.

"How about now?" Phil countered. "Are you available right now?"

Adrian interceded, trying to keep the deal together, and eager to sign Phil up, right now.

"What are you suggesting, Phil?" Adrian asked.

"I am suggesting a little quid pro quo," Phil answered. "I will invest my hundred million dollars with your company, if I can fuck Sara."

Adrian had a shocked look on his face at Phil's direct offer. Sara had been used as a bargaining chip many times in the past, but Adrian had never had to deal with an actual quid pro quo proposal before.

It was Sara who stepped up to defuse the tension. "If you are comfortable investing your money with Adrian," she said seductively, "sign the paperwork. Afterwards, you and I can go to dinner and get to know each other."

"I don't want to get to know you Sara," Phil said bluntly, "I want to fuck you. Before I sign anything."

"Respectfully, Phil," Adrian said, with as much deference in his voice as I had ever heard, "How do I know you will sign the paperwork, after you have had sex with Sara?"

"I guess you don't," Phil said with a laugh. "Ok, let's compromise. How about during?"

Adrian had a confused look on his face. "During?" he asked quizzically.

"It is the only way to trust each other," Phil suggested. "Sara can blow me while I sign the transfer of funds order. I will fuck her right after everything is signed. Adrian, my intent is to give you my money to invest. I just want to make sure that Sara is available to me for all of my needs, as I have some very pressing needs right now."

"I am comfortable with that," Sara said, to my surprise.

"Great!" Phil exclaimed, with a grin. "We have a deal. Adrian, print the documents."

Adrian was clearly a little taken aback at the rapid developments, but wanted to close this deal, so he walked over to his computer, and started to generate the contracts. There were five pages that needed signing, including the all-important transfer of funds order. Phil was very prepared, and handed Adrian his banking and corporation details. A few moments later, the documents were prepared. Phil signed everything except the transfer of funds order, the inference being that Sara needed to suck his cock, before the final signature was executed.

"We will leave you two alone for a while, let you get to know each other," Adrian said, with an uncharacteristic tone of deference.

"No, I want the two of you to stay," Phil said confidently. "I haven't figured out the dynamic between the three of you, but I sense Sara is more to both of you than you are letting on. I feel as if I am about to take something from both of you, and I want to rub your noses in it. I want you both to stay and watch."

This pissed Adrian off. He remained composed, but I could see him gritting his teeth, and recognized his struggle to contain his jealousy.

"We will give you some privacy, Phil," I offered politely.

"No," he repeated, "if you want my hundred million dollars, you will both stay and watch me enjoy Sara."

His tone left no room for discussion, and Adrian and I acquiesced to his demands.

Sara coughed quietly, as if to remind us that we were bartering her services, without any acknowledgement of her consent. Also, there was the issue of protection. Sara's list of hard limits included safe sexual practices, at all times.

Adrian viewed this as a way to stall the sexual acts with Sara.

"You will need to wear a condom Phil," he said more assertively now. "Or, if you prefer, you can take a battery of STI tests, and once we establish you are clean, you can enjoy Sara's delights, bareback."

Phil was unfazed by the new development. "Do you use the standard STI eleven battery test?" he asked.

Adrian was unsure, but Phil was already reaching into his suit pocket to retrieve his recent STI check results. He handed them to Adrian, and he asked me to look them over, while he called his nurse, Mary. I viewed the STI test results. Phil had been screened for eleven of the most common STIs, with an across the board negative result. The date of the test was today, and the second paper showed a similar negative screening, performed two weeks ago.

I knew the answer, before Adrian even got confirmation from Mary. Phil didn't need to use protection to enjoy Sara today. Phil looked very smug as Mary gave Adrian the green light, and once Adrian hung up the phone, Phil took control.

"Adrian, I want you to sit there," Phil directed, pointing at the love-seat to the left of the desk. "Chris, on the Ottoman."

Adrian was not used to being bossed around, but he wasn't going to let one hundred million dollars slip through his fingers. After the two of us were seated, Phil made himself comfortable in Adrian's office chair, and motioned for Sara to come and sit on his lap. I don't think Sara was really prepared to have sex with Phil, but as it did not violate any of her hard sexual limits, she went along with it, in much the same way that she had entertained Sergei, the limo driver.

Once she was comfortably seated on Phil's lap, he began to kiss her. It was difficult for me to watch my wife make out with another man, but it was killing Adrian. He squirmed in his seat, his rage boiling just under the surface. Phil was loving the control he was exerting over us, and, as promised, started to rub our noses in it.

"What is your relationship with Chris, Sara?" he asked, as he lewdly fondled her breasts.

"Chris is my husband," she responded dispassionately.

"Oh," Phil replied with more enthusiasm, as he realized he was about to fuck my wife. "Have you cuckolded him before?"

I felt my face redden, as Phil referred to me as a cuckold.

"Many times," Sara said truthfully. "Adrian is my bull."

"Oh Jesus," Phil exclaimed with a chuckle. "We got to the bottom of that quickly. I knew I was taking something from both of them. How often do you and Adrian fuck?" he continued.

I knew Phil was intentionally targeting Adrian, now that it was established that Adrian was the Alpha male in the love triangle. It actually felt good to see Adrian squirm.

"Most days," Sara responded.

"Did you fuck today?" Phil asked.

"Not yet," Sara said. "Adrian wanted me to be on edge for you. He believes men can sense the pheromones when I am in heat," she said shyly.

"I certainly was aware, from the second that I met you, that you were emitting strong pheromones of sexual excitement," Phil acknowledged. "Adrian will want to fuck you after I leave. Make sure you remind him that he is enjoying sloppy seconds. I need to know, how has he got you so excited, Sara?"

Sara, looked across at Adrian for guidance, and Phil spoke commandingly.

"Don't worry about that pussy," he said dismissively. "Answer me."

"He inserted a vibrating anal stimulator in my asshole, about ninety minutes before you arrived, in an attempt to keep me on the boil," Sara responded.

"Is it still inside you?" Phil enquired

"Yes," Sara responded, "it is driving me fucking crazy with desire, Phil."

Phil looked at Adrian and I with contempt, and said, "Bring me the remote."

I was surprised how passive Adrian was being, in order to safeguard his one hundred million dollar deal. He arose from the love-seat, and handed Phil the Apple Watch that controlled Sara's anal egg.

Phil took it from Adrian without acknowledging him, and tapped the face of the watch. Apple products are renowned for being intuitive, and within moments Phil had the anal stimulator buzzing away in Sara's asshole, on its highest setting. Sara, as always, responded favorably to the anal egg, and shuddered as she approached her orgasm.

Phil and Sara started to kiss, and she squirmed excitedly on his lap as she got closer to her release. Sara leaned in to Phil and kissed his ear, as she whispered to him.

"Phil, I am close. Please, let me come before I suck you off."

Phil nodded his head magnanimously, as he consented to Sara getting off before she took care of him. He leaned in to kiss Sara, and as they made out, she had an orgasm on his lap. She had been on edge for over ninety minutes, and ended up coming twice in quick succession. Phil turned the magic egg down to its lowest setting, and allowed Sara a few moments to compose herself.

Then he instructed her, "Sara, get on your knees between my legs and suck my cock."

Sara dismounted Phil and sank to her knees slowly. Once she was comfortable between his legs, she unbuckled his belt, undid his zipper and removed his suit pants. She took his underwear from him next, and he sat naked from the waist down, on Adrian's office chair. Phil turned the egg back up to a higher setting, picked up the pen that was laying next to the transfer of funds order, and started to sign the document.

At the same time, Sara lowered her head submissively into Phil's lap, and started to suck his cock. Phil was a very busy man, and didn't have time for a protracted teasing session. After he had signed the order, he sat back in the chair, put his hands behind his head, and watched Sara work to coax his load from his nuts.

Shortly after Sara started to blow Phil, I heard her let out a quiet moan, and I knew that she was back on the road to orgasm. The vibrating egg was the chief contributor to her impending release, but she was also extremely aroused at the thought of being tossed in as a perk, to close the deal. She was excited to be on her knees in front of a very rich, powerful man that she had met less than thirty minutes ago. It aroused her that she was forced to suck him off, in front of her lover and her husband. It only took a few moments before she came again. Her cries of pleasure were muffled by Phil's cock embedded between her lips, but she definitely had a very strong orgasm.

Phil's body position gave Adrian and I an unobstructed view of the blowjob. I felt the familiar stirring in my loins, that I experienced any time I watched Sara pleasure another man. Adrian, however, was seething with jealousy, and Phil started to rub it in.

"Sara is a great cocksucker, Adrian," he taunted. "Did she learn from you, or Chris?"

"Her pussy of a husband never got a blowjob from her to completion, in the whole time they were married," Adrian said cruelly. "I taught her everything she knows about sucking cock."

"Well, not only is she doing a great job, but it seems like she is really enjoying herself down there," Phil said, condescendingly. "I think that slut came blowing me!"

Sara got off on verbal abuse, and a few seconds after Phil called her a slut, she had another orgasm. Phil chuckled as he felt her shake with pleasure during her release, and he spoke up again.

12