My Best Friend Forces Me Pt. 04

Story Info
Svetlana promises Ivan a blowjob if he drives us to Vegas.
4.6k words
4.24
10.8k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life had been turned upside down by Adrian. I had always been a positive person. However, ever since Adrian got hold of the security footage of him making us his bitches, I have had a string of bad luck. This continued as my phone buzzed. It was a text from Adrian saying they were ready to be picked up. Fuck! I locked the cage and put the key back into Sara's cabin bag. I texted Adrian "on my way" and hurriedly pulled up my scented silky pajamas and my sweatpants. I had leaked pre-cum onto the leather seat of the limo so I quickly wiped that up.

I tried to compose myself as I drove over to the entrance of Nordstrom. I was aroused by the thought of how many sexy clothes and costumes Sara had packed for her weekend in Vegas. I was also on edge from how close I had come to getting release. I had the key in my cock-cage for fuck's sake. Another two minutes and I would have been able to bust a nut.

Sara and Adrian were standing by the entrance of Nordstrom and they had been shopping! Sara was standing next to Adrian, and two Nordstrom employees were stood behind her, holding several bags. I remembered back to when Sara worked at Nordstrom. Occasionally she would come home and tell me that she wished she was one of the ladies that went shopping for fun. Instead of serving them from behind the counter. Now as she stood there next to Adrian, I realized that she had achieved her goal.

I pulled the limousine up to the entrance, and held open the door as Adrian and Sara got in. She was thanking him profusely for his generosity. The sales women shot me an empathetic look, as if to acknowledge that we were just the "hired help". One of them asked me what scent I was wearing, and Sara laughed out loud. As I drove them to the airport, I realized that my cock was continuing to chafe from fighting its losing battle with the cock-cage. I shuffled around uneasily, trying to find a comfortable seating position.

I had never been into the private jet terminal before, but Adrian got on the intercom and directed me in. I was able to drive right up to the chartered jet, and he directed me to park under the nose of it.

As I handed Sara her cabin luggage, uncharacteristically she spoke directly to me, in Adrian's presence.

"Make sure you get my Blowjob Bunny costume to the dry-cleaner as soon as you get to Vegas," she began. "The Wynn Palace has an express same-day service so I should be able to get it back, cleaned, by tonight, in case Adrian wants to enjoy me in it again."

Adrian chuckled at Sara's attempt to humiliate me. "Charge the dry-cleaning to my suite," Adrian directed me. "I want everyone to know that I am fucking your wife."

Having emasculated me, Adrian walked over to the pilot, and started to chat to him.

Sara didn't wait for my response, having just addressed me as if I was one of the servants.

"I have to make a couple of quick phone calls, Sara," Adrian said, "order me a Bud Light and I will join you in a few minutes."

A very beautiful, young, blonde flight attendant grabbed Sara's bag immediately and carried it up the stairs. Sara followed closely behind her. As I watched her tight little ass and toned legs walk up the staircase in her short skirt, I felt very jealous of the lifestyle that Adrian was able to provide for her.

A few moments later, the young flight attendant came down the staircase and joined Adrian and the pilot. She had a brief exchange with the Captain, and then he climbed the staircase to ready the jet for takeoff. Adrian and the flight attendant engaged in some flirtatious chitchat, and I knew immediately that he had fucked her in the past. Their body language was that of lovers, even though Sara's presence required them to remain professional.

Or, one would think. Adrian, because he is a dominant asshole driven by his own voracious sexual needs, decided to bust a nut before he boarded the plane. Even though he had ejaculated all over my wife's Playboy Bunny costume, less than an hour ago.

"Chris, block the stairs for me," he ordered.

I knew exactly what he expected from me, so I climbed the first three stairs of the narrow staircase, effectively blocking anyone from coming down it.

It made sense now why Adrian had instructed me to park the limo under the nose of the jet. Adrian whispered something to the young blonde hostess, and she blushed. However, she suppressed her embarrassment, and walked around to the other side of the limo. Adrian followed her, and they were suddenly invisible from Sara's vantage point within the jet. I could still see them both from the staircase, but no-one in the plane would have been able to.

I should say I could only see them both for a few seconds, because as soon as they were both situated on the other side of the car, the young blonde lowered herself to her knees, and disappeared behind the car. Adrian took off his sunglasses and made eye-contact with me. He smirked at me, enjoying the fact that he was getting a blowjob from a young, beautiful woman, while my cock fought against the confines of my cock-cage.

I looked away from him, and out of the corner of my eye I noticed he put his sunglasses back on. I stole the occasional glance, but I didn't want to stare directly, as I couldn't tell if he was looking at me. His face wasn't betraying any emotion as she sucked him off. I would have been moaning and smiling in ecstasy if that young hostess was kneeling before me, with my cock in her mouth. Adrian just enjoyed so much sex that he was in control of his emotions.

After a few minutes of getting blown, that arrogant asshole did make a couple of quick phone calls. He completely ignored me as he chatted away on the phone, and I pondered how totally inconsiderate it was of him to conduct business, while he was getting his cock sucked. Once he was done with his calls, he placed his cell phone on the roof of the limo and took off his sunglasses. He made eye contact with me, and signaled for me to watch him. Then he rested both of his huge black hands on the roof of the limo.

It wasn't easy for me to watch him take his pleasure, as my cock was getting bitten by the cock-cage, as it attempted to get erect. Adrian was smirking at me, and finally he moved one hand from the roof of the limo, and presumably placed it behind the young blonde's head. He was breathing more heavily now, and looked down at the blonde on her knees before him. Then, moments later, he threw his head back, as he ejaculated. He grunted a couple of times and let out a loud sigh of pleasure.

I had seen enough, and turned my back on him. I wanted to walk into the jet and tell Sara what had just transpired. Adrian's liaison with the flight attendant was totally against the rules, and Sara deserved to know. However, Adrian had so much leverage over me, that I decided the best course of action was to be compliant.

This was obviously not the first time that she had sucked him off, because she knew exactly what he liked. She remained on her knees for several minutes, presumably cleaning his cock. Finally, her blonde head appeared above the limo, and she gave Adrian a shy smile.

As she used the mirrored tint of the limousine rear window, to re-apply her lipgloss, Adrian pulled out his wallet and withdrew several one hundred dollar bills. After the flight attendant had freshened her lipgloss, he handed her the money and they exchanged a flirtatious hug. He whispered something in her ear, that was inaudible to me, but it made her raise her eyebrows and laugh.

The young blonde teased her hair, so that it hung perfectly across her shoulders, and then she emerged from behind the car, straightening her skirt as she walked towards me. I instinctively came down the staircase to let her pass me. As she got closer to me I realized just how pretty she was, her blonde hair complimenting her bright green eyes.

When she arrived at the foot of the staircase, she stopped in front of me. She reached out and grabbed my cock-cage, which made me jump.

"What did you do, you naughty boy, to warrant getting caged?" she asked me, her green eyes glinting in the California sun.

Adrian had joined us by now, his erection clearly visible in his pants.

"Chris, don't be rude, answer Stephanie's question," he admonished me.

"Svetlana did it," I responded, completely avoiding Stephanie's question.

"Oh, the young Czech girl," Stephanie said. "I think she is flying back with us tonight. I will get all the juicy details from her."

"Tell her why you have been in a cock-cage for the last five months, you fucking pussy," Adrian said derisively.

"Uh, I, uh," I stammered. "I found a pair of Svetlana's panties in her bed and borrowed them overnight," I said, leaving out most of the important details and getting noticeably flushed.

"That seems fairly harsh Adrian," Stephanie teased. "Five months of forced chastity for borrowing one pair of Svetlana's underwear, for one night."

"Tell her the full story, Chrissy," Adrian said sternly.

I was really embarrassed now, and wanted the two of them to just get on the plane and leave me the hell alone. However, once Adrian gets his hooks into something he doesn't let up, so I reluctantly told Stephanie the whole story.

Stephanie loved the story, and even asked me to repeat the part about Svetlana making me fuck my pocket pussy, before she caged me.

"How long are you going to keep him caged, Adrian?" Stephanie asked.

"He gets out tomorrow night, after the wedding reception," Adrian said with disdain, "unless he fucks up in the next twenty-four hours," he threatened.

Stephanie couldn't contain her amusement at my predicament, and excitedly announced that she was going to text Svetlana, as soon as they got airborne. Then she turned her focus back to me.

"It is actually quite flattering for Svetlana, that you would steal and scent a pair of her soiled panties, and jerk off on them four times," she said with a giggle. "You must really like Svetlana."

I always felt like I hated Svetlana. She had put me through hell for months, and yet I had a deep physical attraction to her, and I felt as if our chemistry was off the charts. Stephanie was right. I did really like Svetlana, I just wasn't in a position to do anything about it.

Adrian's phone rang, and he excused himself to take the call. Stephanie, emboldened by my recent admissions, continued to harass me.

"Are you looking forward to busting a nut after five months, Chrissy?" she asked, using my feminine name. "How are you going to come? I wish I could be there to watch the fireworks."

I shuffled around uncomfortably, as Stephanie continued to fuck with me. I was beyond embarrassed, but she was a very beautiful woman and she smelled amazing. My cock was straining against the cock-cage, and starting to really hurt.

Stephanie tapped her manicured fingernails against my cock-cage, and smiled at me.

"If you were at my house and saw a pair of my panties lying around, would you steal them?" she teased. "I have many pairs of sexy underwear," she continued, "Adrian has been quite generous over the years. Maybe I will give you the pair that I am wearing. I got wet sucking his cock, and I think your preference is soiled, correct?"

I couldn't even answer, I was so embarrassed by her continued verbal assault of me. It was actually a relief when Adrian finished his call, and rejoined us.

"I want Chrissy to bust a nut wearing my soiled panties," Stephanie said out of no-where, completely humiliating me.

"I will make that happen then, beautiful," he said to the young flight attendant. "Slip them into my hand-luggage when we get in the air. I will send you a photo of Chrissy wearing them!"

Stephanie clapped her hands together with delight, and giggled as she thanked Adrian.

"Whatever you want, Steph," he said with a chuckle. "It will be fun to dress that bitch up in your panties."

As they continued to toy with me, the pilot appeared at the top of the stairs and told Adrian it was time to board. Ever the gentleman, he invited Stephanie to climb the stairs first. When they got to the top of the staircase, he rested his hand gently on her ass, looked down at me, and gave her butt a squeeze, as if to suggest that he was about to enjoy a threesome.

A few seconds later, Sara texted me a reminder to dry-clean her "Blowjob Bunny" costume, as soon I arrived at the hotel. Shortly after I received the text, they were airborne.

Sara's use of the words "Blowjob Bunny" reiterated that this particular fantasy outfit was only to be worn for oral copulation. This made sense to me, as my earlier examination of the pink satin bodysuit, revealed no discernible way to penetrate either of her other orifices. I knew dry-cleaning the Blowjob Bunny costume was a waste of time. Sara had packed six suitcases full of fantasy wear, and Adrian liked variety. There was no way he was going to dress her up in this a second time, with all the other sexy options available to him. I think they just wanted to humiliate me, by making me take my wife's soiled lingerie to the dry-cleaner.

They had succeeded in my humiliation but, unfortunately for me, my cock was straining against the confines of the cage. Wearing a cock-cage is a very humbling event. It also makes you realize how you take sexual release for granted. I had a strong, continuous urge to masturbate but the cage removed that option from me. My cock continued its attempted escape from the confinement of the cage and it hurt as the cage bit back. When I got back to San Clemente I was in considerable pain. My plan was to have a light lunch then get on the road for my five hour drive to Las Vegas. However, I found Svetlana and asked her if Mary was available yet. Mary wasn't there but Svetlana offered to help me again.

I didn't trust that sadistic young Czech girl, but I knew I couldn't drive for another five hours with the cock-cage on. Svetlana said she would take a picture of my injury and text it to Mary. I was fine with this. Mary knew all about my chastity and had removed and cleaned my cock-cage before. Of course, Svetlana went through her usual bullshit routine to remove my cage.

First of all she tied my hands behind my back, using the short piece of nylon rope. She left the room briefly, and returned wearing her new yellow bathing suit. The one that was made of silk, and can't even get wet.

She knelt before me on her sucky pillow in that tiny swimsuit, just as she had promised. Her 'D' cups were barely covered by the tiny piece of material, that passed for a bikini top. Svetlana teased the shit out of me, while she removed the cage. Once the cage was off, I was rock-hard and leaking pre-cum copiously. I was out of my mind with desire, as I inhaled her divine scent. Her soft little hands were all over my cock and balls, as she inspected me.

"Your cock is really chafed handsome," she said with a smile. "Have you been trying to bust out of your cage for long?"

I shuffled around uncomfortably, embarrassed that driving Sara and Adrian to their private jet, and my interaction with Stephanie, had aroused me so much.

Svetlana took a couple of photos of my genital area, and texted them to Mary. I needed to get on the road, so it was a relief to get an immediate response from her.

"Mary said that you need a day or two out of the cage," Svetlana said. "Also, there is no way you can drive for five hours wearing it. That would pose too much of a risk for serious injury. We need to put your silky pajama bottoms back on, handsome," she teased.

Svetlana held the pajamas bottoms for me, and helped me slide them on, which wasn't easy with my hands tied behind my back. They felt way more silky without the cock-cage on. The soft material tickled my freshly shaved nuts, and some more pre-cum leaked from my erection. Svetlana couldn't resist toying with me, and grabbed my cock through the silk pants.

She formed a tight fist around the silk-encased shaft of my penis, and I involuntarily started to fuck it. Pre-cum was evident in the front of the pajama bottoms immediately, and she smiled at the effect she was having on me. I humped her fist for a few moments, and then she opened it and kept the open palm of her hand on my genitals. I continued to rub my cock against the palm of her hand, but we both knew I was not going to get off that way. Every time I moved, I was caressed by the silk. It just felt amazing the way it slid across my freshly shaved nuts, and it smelled intoxicating.

I didn't know what to do about the Vegas drive, but Svetlana took matters into her own hands. She called Adrian, and in a skillfully manipulative move, she convinced him that if they wanted their luggage for the weekend she had a plan.

"I will release Chrissy from the cock-cage, so that he does not further injure himself," Svetlana began. "I will call your back-up driver to see if he can drive the limo to Vegas. I will accompany Chrissy in the limousine to Las Vegas, to ensure he does not violate his chastity."

Fuck no! I hated this idea but Adrian thanked Svetlana for her innovative idea and told her to do it. He asked Svetlana to put her phone on speaker.

"I need you to follow Svetlana's instructions as if they were mine," he said sternly. "She has come up with a great idea, and you need to get with her program."

Of course Adrian liked this idea. It would be an opportunity to get the three of his bitches together. Svetlana, Stacey and my wife Sara, soon to be identical triplets!

As soon as Svetlana got off the phone with Adrian, she called the back-up driver. He had another job lined up for tomorrow in San Francisco, and told Svetlana that he couldn't be gone all weekend.

"Please Ivan," she told him. "I really need to get Adrian's luggage to Vegas for a long planned wedding."

As Adrian's house manager, Svetlana had a lot of autonomy to make decisions. So, she told the back-up driver that if he could get us to Las Vegas right now, he could fly back with Svetlana on the private jet later tonight. Sensing that Svetlana was desperate, the back-up driver kept pushing for her to sweeten the deal. Finally she promised to suck him off on the flight home, and he said he could be there in thirty minutes. I wondered what it must be like to wield such power over men through sex, or even the promise of it.

Svetlana gave me a huge smile and told me she needed to pack a few things for the weekend. Less than five minutes later she emerged with a small suitcase and told me she was good to go.

"Adrian told me to bring my High School cheerleading uniform and all the accessories. He will take me shopping in Vegas, for anything else I need," she explained, as I questioned how light she had packed, compared to Sara.

As soon as she said that, I knew that Adrian planned on enjoying Svetlana and my wife, dressed alike, as high school cheerleaders.

I was wearing her pajama pants under my sweats. She handed me the top to her silky pajamas and I told her that was not necessary.

"Adrian just told you to follow my orders," she told me. "Don't make me have to call him back".

I reluctantly put the pajama top on and she spritzed me with her perfume again, and called me a bitch.

"Don't forget your panties, Chrissy," she said as she held the matching silk panties in her hand.

She placed them in the pocket of my pajama top and patted me on the ass.

We walked out to the limousine together, my erection obviously visible in my sweats. Svetlana had also just spritzed herself with my favorite perfume and her divine scent only inflamed my arousal. She took my phone from me as soon as we were seated and asked me for the access code. I sat quietly, willing my erection to go away. Svetlana was browsing through my phone.

She looked up without expression and said, "Lose the sweats."

12