My Best Friend in College

Story Info
William is superior!
5k words
13.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of gay male sexual content.

This story is a fantasy of mine. All persons are over the age of 18. There is no commenting allowed because of a few imbeciles like 'Wackadoodle' and others who cowardly use the anonymous tag, who never submit their own stories, and who never have any positive feedback.

*****

High school graduation was finally here! Even though I enjoyed high school and actually did pretty well in class I was happy the time had arrived for me to go on to the next phase of my life. I had passed all requirements to go to college and at the end of summer I was heading to Virginia to further my studies and continue wrestling. I loved wrestling and was not too bad at it and I knew the competition in college would be tougher than in high school. But I was up to the challenge and even looked forward to it.

Thankfully my parents had started a college fund for me way back was I was just a toddler. That meant my tuition and room and board was taken care of and the money I earned pushing concrete during the summer would just be spending money. The idea to work in concrete was my idea because it helped me to not only stay in shape but also made me stronger.

*****

Once I arrived at the college and after I finished registering a phone call was made to my roommate. He was instructed to come meet me and introduce me to the dorm room and show me what was expected of me. He seemed to be a very nice young man, perhaps more studious than me, but about the same height as my 5'10". I weighed 165 pounds but Chuck looked a bit lighter. Perhaps he would be a help to me for my studies.

By the way, my name is Robert (or Bob) Haskins. I love wrestling, I love to eat, and I love girls, but perhaps not in that order. For high school graduation my parents bought me a beautiful 1969 Dodge Swinger with a 340 cu. in. engine and a 4 speed transmission. It's a gorgeous original lemon yellow with a black vinyl top. They must have gone to a Mecum auto auction to find that baby and it must have set them back at least $45,000! When the college girls see that piece of equipment it won't be long until they will want to see my other 'piece of equipment', my 7 inch cock! You see, all the time growing up I was given almost anything I wanted. To say I had become spoiled would be putting it mildly.

Chuck and I made an agreement that if one or the other had gotten lucky with a girl he would hang a piece of tape on the outside doorknob of the room to indicate that he would like some privacy. Later when the tape was gone the one outside would first knock until the one inside answered the door, just to be sure no one else jokingly removed the tape. I planned to use that arrangement a lot!

*****

In high school my wrestling weight class was 160 pounds but now in college I had gained some weight and I had to wrestle in the 165 pound class. The extra weight and the build up of my strength I attributed to that concrete I pushed around all summer. There was only one other guy I had to beat out to make first team and we were pretty evenly matched. But It looked as if he was going to win out and I would be wrestling junior varsity until he tore his ACL and was finished for the year. I really felt sorry for him but things like that happen in sports.

Since my wrestling partner was no longer able to get onto the mats I had to find a new opponent for practice. Most of the others were already paired up but my coach decided that I should pair up with William. William Dawkins, at 6 feet even, was a little bigger than me and wrestled in the 184 pound class but since it was only practice we figured it should be okay. And did I mention that William was black? How about that William was reigning league champion?

When I wrestled my attire consisted of a light shirt, gym shorts, a jock strap, and tights. It was just the way I wanted to do it and besides the tights saved my legs from getting all scratched up. William, on the other hand, wore a very flimsy sleeveless shirt, small loose oversized swim trunks (not boxers), and nothing on his legs. He looked like a black Adonis! If I was into guys I would make a pitch for him! He didn't have big bulging muscles like a body builder but at first glance I could tell he was very strong.

The first time we hooked up I found out first hand that this young man was stronger than I thought! He easily overpowered me and in no time at all he had me on my back and pinned me to the mat by holding my neck and pushing my shoulders down. I was amazed how easily he handled me, and I was fascinated and intrigued that his chocolate legs were so smooth! He obviously shaved them or used one of those depilatory creams that removed hair, but later I found out that his heritage included Native American, who for the most part don't have body hair.

For the rest of practice he took it easy on me and actually let me put some holds on him, but we both knew who was the superior man there.

William was very nice to me and I was thankful for that. He even invited me up to his apartment to go over a few things and I accepted. William lived off campus in his own apartment by himself. I bet this hunk had no problem getting young ladies up to his place, I thought.

I suggested that I bring a pizza when I arrived, which was the following day since neither of us had any classes nor did we have practice. I arrived at around 1:00 and we sat down to eat lunch. It was great getting to know him and he seemed like a very nice man. He told me all about himself, like where he worked and how he was doing in school, and I did the same, even though I wasn't working.

William was very easy to talk to. After we finished eating we moved to his living room to continue our conversation, and it wasn't very long until we began talking about wrestling.

"How well did you wrestle in high school, Robert?" he asked me.

"I guess I did alright although I didn't win any titles. But I had a lot of fun wrestling especially whenever I won. Oh, by the way, you can call me Bob, thank you."

"Okay, Bob it is, Bob! But please just continue to call me William," William said.

"While we're on the subject of wrestling, would you like to go practice right now? I think I can teach you a few things that will be helpful to you. After all, we are teammates and anytime you win a match is good for the team."

"Sure, that's one of the reasons I came over, but right here on the floor?" I asked.

"No, no. I have 3 bedrooms in this flat and the back one is my exercise room. I have some equipment and even have a mat on the floor," he said.

"You have a mat on the floor?? Who gets to use that, your lady friends when you bring them home?" I jokingly said.

"Actually there haven't been many lady friends lately. But we did when they were here. Anyway, would you like to try it again? Come on, don't be chicken! Let's go look at what I have."

Now he was getting under my skin, calling me chicken, so I said, sure let's go. When we got to the room I saw it was very well equipped. "Where did you get all this stuff?" I asked. There was a weight bench with weights, a bar for pull ups, an electronic treadmill that registered everything you did, a 50" TV on the wall. His room was loaded and set up to the max. No wonder this young man looked like he was carved out of granite!

William replied, "Most of it came from friends, you know, as gifts. Some of it I brought with me from home."

"Wow! Nice friends. I should get to know some of them," I said.

"You'd have to have hidden talents like I have," William suggested.

"What kind of hidden talents?" I asked.

"I'll show you in due time," he said with a sly smile on his handsome face. "Shall we get on with the wrestling?" he asked me.

"Of course. That's why I'm here so you can teach me."

William was wearing a similar outfit as he did at wrestling practice at the school.. He had a sleeveless shirt on that really showed off his muscular arms and very short shorts that didn't hide much of his toned chocolate thighs. He caught me staring at his legs and asked me, "Do you like what you see?"

I felt a bit embarrassed when he said that and fluffed it off and said he was being silly. But in all honesty I admired his body. Even though I'm straight as an arrow when it comes to sex I found myself wondering what kind of meat he was packing.

The wrestling started out well enough with William showing me how to get an opponent in different holds for my advantage. He showed me some little tricks how to even administer a few illegal holds that would further be to my advantage but that the referee wouldn't award points to the other guy. It was fun learning some of those techniques from such a nice, fit young man.

"Now let's see if you learned anything. I'll take bottom position and you take top position to start. You say 'go' when you're ready to begin," William said to me.

William got on all fours in the middle of the mat and I got down next to him and put my left arm around his waist while on one knee. When I said go we began grappling. I tried to hold my own with him but he was too strong, and in just a few seconds he reversed the position and had me on my back. Just like the time in practice he easily held my shoulders to the mat and pinned me.

"Let's try that again," I said to him. "This time I want to try something else."

We got in the 'down' position again, with William on all fours and me with my left arm around his waist and again on one knee. But this time instead of grabbing his arm I ducked down and tried to throw him off balance by coming up under him. It didn't work either. It was as if he already knew what I was trying to do and he easily thwarted my move and put me on my back, where he straddled me in a schoolboy pin.

So there I was, flat on my back with this handsome black man holding down my shoulders with his very smooth legs. I couldn't move!

"Okay, William, I see that didn't work either. Let's try something else," I said, but when I went to try to move him off he just stayed on top of me and closed his knees a bit to where his skin was touching my face. I couldn't remember ever having a girlfriend whose legs were so smooth! "How did you get your legs so smooth?" I asked him.

As he sat on me looking down at me he said softly, "I swim a lot. And I'm part Native American, on my father's side."

Then he did something I never expected. He inched back off my chest, grabbed my wrists with his strong hands, and bent down and kissed me on my lips before I could even react. He held the kiss for what seemed like forever and even the strength of his head wouldn't allow me to stop him. I had NEVER been kissed by another guy before but there was something about this Adonis that had me liking what was happening.

After several minutes he finally lifted his face from mine and I let out a sigh that could have been mistaken for a 'wow'. It was the first time I realized a man could have such soft lips! But was it really a mistake on my part?

I whispered to him as I was still on my back, with William still sitting on me and with his hands still holding down my wrists, "But I'm straight, I'm not gay."

"I know," he whispered back at me, "But it sure didn't seem like you were resisting. Let's do that again." And he bent down as before and placed his soft lips on mine and we kissed again. But this time there was NO resistance from me at all. I wanted to put my arms around his neck and kiss him more meaningfully but he hadn't let me up yet. Slowly he DID remove his hands from my wrists as we continued to kiss, and I placed my one arm around his neck to draw him in closer and put the other hand on his chocolate thigh. I honestly didn't want this 'wrestling session' to stop.

Then he did something that I DID expect. He pulled back the leg of his shorts and pulled out his semi-hard cock, which was already at least as big as mine when at full mast. And at the time my seven inch dick couldn't get any harder! He inched up a bit on my chest and put his gorgeous snake up to my mouth and told me to kiss it. I was so mesmerized by the sight and the pleasant smell of his rod that I couldn't have refused to kiss it if I wanted to. But I didn't want to! I not only kissed it but I also licked it! For the first time in my life I felt the cock of another guy AND I LOVED IT!

Softly he spoke to me, "Do you still wonder how I got all this exercise equipment? It sure wasn't from any girls!"

As I expected William then told me to open my mouth, which I willingly did. He slowly and gently slid his massive cock into my mouth and it felt sooo good. The smoothness and the texture of his fine dick was almost too much for me to handle, but handle it I did. Now I wanted to taste what he had in his body.

William had climbed up on me further to where he comfortably was able to face fuck me. He kept sliding his snake in and out of my mouth, across my waiting and receptive lips, until he finally tensed up and moaned and shot loads of his seed into me. The taste was unlike what I was expecting. It was gooey and sticky and had a slight taste of sweetness to it. I was pleasantly surprised of the taste and with some difficulty I swallowed all of it. Some got caught in my throat and I started to gag, but William told me to breathe through my nose and swallow it slowly.

My first experience at sucking cock and eating the cum was actually wonderful. William showed a lot of kindness and patience with me during my first gay encounter. I know he liked how I sucked his dick just by the way he reacted when he had his stiff penis in my mouth.

"But, William, I'm not gay."

He whispered back, "I know. That's what they all say."

We never did practice wrestling that evening at his apartment. Instead we made out with each other, kissing and touching and jerking each other off. It was quite a memorable evening for me as my new best friend and I enjoyed each other's bodies.

*****

William taught me a lot of things about wrestling. It was his tutoring that led me to have a very good record, although I lost to the eventual champ in the league championships. William, of course, won his division in a record fashion as he pinned every contender in fewer than three minutes each time.

One thing I had to change for our practice sessions together was I had to wear an extra stiff jockstrap so my hard-on wouldn't be so noticeable. Practice time with William was unlike anything I ever before encountered. Thankfully he always took it easy on me and it seemed his only reason for being with me on the mat was to teach me to be a better wrestler.

Back in his apartment whenever we got onto the mat his reasoning was completely different. At those times I did not wear that special jockstrap so my erection, which was much smaller than his, would be right where we both could see it. His boner, however, was huge and I looked forward to William pinning me again and again and 'forcing' that big cock into my mouth. I could never get enough of that smooth wonderful feeling and the sweet taste of his cum. I loved it so much!

Because of the black Adonis who had become my best friend I no longer even looked at girls. I am a bona fide leg man and I always loved the softness and smoothness of them on a girl, but I had never felt legs so nice as William's. He told me that to keep them so sexy he uses some sort of special coconut oil lotion on them. I must attest that the lotion he uses works wonderfully.

William once suggested that I move off campus and in with him, but after some thought I told him I didn't want to do that because of the excitement I get whenever I am going over to his place. It usually takes me about twenty minutes to walk to his pad from mine and the whole way over all I think about is his fine body. I was afraid that if I lived with him that excitement would be gone. William, of course, being the nice man he was, said he fully understood. I estimate that I sucked his lovely cock well over one hundred times and each time was just as enjoyable as the previous.

*****

After college William moved to another town in another state out west where he was hired as a physical trainer. We kept in touch for awhile but of course that connection waned. I fell in love with a beautiful auburn haired woman and my communications with William became history. Janice and I were married about a year later and we wanted to start a family, but there was something gnawing at my inner being that I wanted to get out into the open with her.

My gay relationship with William was a part of my history that I couldn't forget, so one evening after dinner I asked my wife if we could talk. After we ate and cleared the table we sat down next to each other on the living room sofa.

Without beating around the bush I told her I had a meaningful gay relationship with my college wrestling partner a few years back. I told her all about William and how I was infatuated with his 9 inch black cock. I thought for sure she would tell me to start packing and get out of her life. Instead she really surprised me by asking if I enjoyed it and if I still saw him.

"At the time, yes, it was terrific, and, no, I don't see him anymore because after college he found a job on the other side of the country and left the area. We talked to each other for a short while by phone but very suddenly I couldn't contact him anymore. I don't know what happened to him or even if he's still alive. So he's completely out of my life," I told her.

"Do you feel comfortable talking about it? I mean, did you love him and were you sorry to see him leave the area? Be more specific about what you and he did. Did he do anal sex with you? Did he do oral sex with you? What happened, I want to know if you don't mind talking about it," she said. "But if it's NOT something you wish to share, that's fine too."

"No, I don't mind telling you. I just don't want you to be so upset that you'll leave me. As I said, it was a while ago and, yes, I did love him to an extent. You ARE my wife now and I shouldn't keep any secrets from you. We never did anal sex. We both thought that is gross. Neither of us were into that. We DID do oral sex, mostly with me sucking his big dick. He only blew me twice and that was fine with me. I was so infatuated with his lovely dick that I wanted to feel it in my mouth all the time. And he wanted to feel it my mouth, too, so it was a win-win relationship."

Janice sat next to me listening very intently as she seemed to want to hear everything. I told her all about how William and I met and how he taught me a lot about wrestling. I told her how we sort of fell into the gay sex and once I had his brown cock in my mouth I was hooked. I told her how it felt and how he slid it in and out until he came buckets in my mouth.

"What was it like when that seed hit the back of your throat and what did it taste like?" she asked. It didn't occur to me at that time that she seemed way too interested in my affair with William, but since I was happy that she didn't explode and threaten me with a divorce I opened up to her.

"The feeling I felt was fantastic!" I told her. "The smoothness, the texture of his fine cock was almost too much to handle. My own dick stayed hard the whole time but I couldn't rub it."

"Why couldn't you rub it? Didn't you want to jerk it off?"

"Of course I wanted to jerk off but he wouldn't let me!" I said. "He had me pinned down and was screwing my face and I couldn't get up. The only thing I could do was wait for the explosion, and when it came I was the recipient of some very tasty cum. It was great!"

"Bob, would you like to go have sex? You have me all excited."

Wow! I never expected this outcome and I excitedly said yes. I loved making love to my pretty wife and since my dick was at its full seven inches I was ready.

12