My Best Friend is a Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sitting up and talking for a while, I excused myself to my bedroom around midnight and went straight to sleep. I had work in the morning and wanted to get as much rest as I could, since it wasn't very often, that I worked that early in the day.

I would find it a bit difficult to sleep that night though, due to all the moaning and groaning, that seemed to be coming from Samantha's bedroom. I was no fool; I knew exactly, what was happening between the two of them, in there.

They were fucking...

So, there was another obvious change. Just like Kate, Samantha now had a sudden interest in girls, that I had never noticed before. She was obviously in a sexual relationship, with this Christine girl, and I suddenly felt really jealous again.

I should have been trying to figure out how all of this had happened...instead, I lie awake, listening to my best friend moaning in the room next door, and feeling surprisingly turned on by it all. My hands slipped under the covers and into my panties, feeling how wet I was. I rubbed my clit and slipped two fingers into my pussy, fucking myself gently as I listened to them.

Unbelievable, I thought to myself.

A few nights later, I came out of my bedroom to find Samantha and Christine on the couch...in the middle of a full-on make-out session. They stopped and looked up at me, standing there in complete shock at what I was seeing. It was no secret at this point, that they were fucking. I hadn't expected to walk in on them making out though, like a couple of teenagers.

"Everything alright, Lizzy?" Samantha asked.

"Uh...y-yeah, no, I'm fine."

I walked past the two of them, and straight into the kitchen. My heart was fluttering and I felt that familiar feeling of jealousy, starting to creep in again. I heard the apartment door open and shut and a few seconds later, Samantha entered the kitchen.

"Lizzy," she said, from behind me.

"Hmm?"

"What's the matter," she asked, actually looking concerned.

"What are you talking about? I told you, I'm okay..."

I turned away from her, fixing myself a cup of tea. Samantha remained behind me though and was quiet for a few moments before speaking up again. "It's just that lately," she said.

"You've seemed rather distant from me."

Had I seemed distant? She was the one who had been distant, hanging out with her new "girlfriend" and going to that stupid club that Alycia introduced her to. She was gone all hours of the day and night, and I was lucky if I got to see her two or three times a week; but I was the one, who had been distant?

"You're never home," I said, trying to hide the resentment in my voice. "That's why things have been so weird, lately."

"That's probably true," Samantha agreed.

I heard her bare feet gently patting across the kitchen floor, as she stepped up close behind me. "I'm sorry," she said. "I suppose, I haven't been a very good friend lately."

I felt her fingers on my shoulders, and her breath on the back of my neck; what was she doing. She gently moved up against me, rubbing my shoulders and caressing my arms.

"Let me make it up to you?"

Then, I felt her cold lips against the nape of my neck and I shivered. Okay, I thought, this was getting REALLY fucking weird. Not that I hadn't dreamed of this day, every day, for the last eight years of my life. "S-Sam?"

"What's the matter? Don't you want this?"

"I..."

"I know you do," she whispered, kissing my neck. "You've been hiding it for so many years, it's a shame. I'm sorry, I should have figured it out much sooner."

"Sam, you don't have-"

She turned me around to face her, smiling softly at me, as she brushed a strand of red hair out of my face. She pressed a finger to my lips, to silence me...then she leaned in and kissed me.

Some part of me wanted to resist, can you believe that? I know it sounds crazy, since I had always wanted this to happen but, it was so random and unexplained that I actually wanted to stop her, just to find out what was going through her mind. Nevertheless, I melted right into that kiss and slid my tongue into her mouth.

We both moaned, and she pushed me back against the kitchen counter, sliding one hand up the front of my shirt and finding my breasts. She started fondling me, moving her lips to my neck, kissing and licking my flesh. Then she was pulling my shirt over my head and tossing it aside, kneading my breasts and leaning in, to suck on my nipples.

"F-Fuck," I moaned, holding her head as she sucked my tits.

I could feel my underwear dampening, as Samantha slipped her free hand down the front of my shorts and found my wet pussy. She started teasing the hole with her fingers, gently brushing up against my clit, as we resumed making out once again.

Then, we were moving from the kitchen to the living room. Samantha practically scooped me up into her arms, and I squealed, surprised by her strength and how easy it was for her to pick me up like that.

She threw me down on the couch, right where she and Christine had been not too long ago, and pulled my panties off. Next thing I knew, her face was buried between my legs and she was vigorously licking my pussy. She had such a skill, it was like she had been doing this for so many years now. I had only ever been with one girl, in the past. I'd kept it to myself, the experience I'd had with a girl named Amber when I was in senior year of high school; it's how I REALLY knew, that I wasn't into guys.

Amber had been great in bed but, damn, she couldn't compare to what Samantha was doing to me right now.

Within minutes, I was on the verge of an orgasm. Samantha's tongue fuck had not slowed, if anything, it had only gotten more intense. She was sucking on my clit, while thrusting three fingers in and out of my pussy, causing me to squirm and scream in pleasure.

My pussy juices were leaking down my perineum and all over my asshole, and Samantha would occasionally run her tongue down there, to lick up the juices.

When her tongue would pass over my asshole, I would gasp and moan extra loud for her, indicating that I would have been totally open to a little bit of anal play.

She just kept teasing me with it for a while though, before finally pushing her tongue into my tight backside, and that's all it took to throw me over the edge. My whole body started shaking and convulsing, as I screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear me. I never knew until that moment but, I was a total squirter. I mean, it was like a fire hydrate, as my girl cum shot straight up into the air and splashed all over Samantha's face. She licked it up, moaning in delight as she tasted my cum and then moved to kiss my lips.

As her tongue slipped into my mouth, I could taste myself on her breath. I moaned, as she reached down and started rubbing my clit again; she still wasn't finished with me, yet. Being extra sensitive from cumming though, all she managed to do was make me jump and squirm, squealing and laughing as though she were tickling me. "S-Stop, that's enough," I laughed.

Finally, she gave it up, smiling and giggling, as we kissed again.

"How was that, Lizzy?"

"Oh my God," was all I could say in response.

"That was...incredible..."

It was everything I had dreamed of since we had first become friends with each other. Of course, I never imagined it would ever become a reality. I wondered what Christine might think about me if she found out I had just fucked her girlfriend. Samantha didn't seem to be thinking about that at all, though.

She pressed her lips to my forehead, and then we cuddled up together on the couch, my head resting on her chest until I fell asleep in her arms.

After that night, Samantha's weird new behavior continued. She still kept going out to that weird club, bringing home Christine...and other girls, too, listening to metal and dressing in all black. She also kept having sex with me, too.

I didn't think about her strange behavior anymore, not as much at least. That's because the only thing I could think of was how much fun I was having, whenever she would come on to me. The sex was becoming more and more frequent, and it seemed like every time we did it, Samantha got better at it. She knew how to make me cum every single time, and I always found myself squirting like a fire hydrate by the end of it.

We switched it up quite a few times, too, with me going down on her...that was just as much fun. I loved hearing her moan and cry out in pleasure, and feeling her writhe around underneath of me. For some reason though, Samantha preferred to be the dominant one. She liked having me go down on her but, it got her off much better when she was going down on me.

This went on for a few months, and I have to say...I don't think Samantha and I had ever been closer. Once the honeymoon phase began to fade though, my concern for her strange behavior slowly began to return...because now, she was acting even stranger.

It started with the other random women, that she would bring over to the apartment. There was always a new girl, and I would never see that girl again after they would hook up. I chalked it up to just one-night-stands at first but, something just felt weird about it. These girls that she would bring over, were normal girls, like me. They weren't dressed in all black, they weren't pale as a ghost-like Samantha, and they didn't exactly look like your typical lesbians either.

Samantha actually admitted to me at one point, they were pretty much all straight girls, that just happened to be curious enough to come home with her.

Considering the fact that there was something going on between the two of us as well, its safe to say that I felt a little awkward, about Samantha not only fucking me and Christine but hooking up with random straight girls at the same time.

I was trying not to be overly jealous, though.

Then one night, I was just recovering from one of the greatest orgasms she had given me so far when I decided to start trying to pry a little. We were snuggled up to each other in her bed, and I was gently stroking her cheek while holding her close to me.

"What's going on with you?" I asked, outright.

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

I hesitated, trying to figure out how to ask the right question since we'd already had a similar conversation a few months before. "I mean, you're so different.

You've changed, so drastically."

"Is that a problem?"

"No, it's just...random."

"Sometimes, random is good," she said, kissing my cheek.

I smiled. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," Samantha replied.

"Can we go to that club together, that Alycia took you too?"

Samantha seemed to freeze up at that, and she looked at me, with an expression I had not seen before. "Why are you asking me that?"

"Why does it matter," I asked. "You look like I just killed your best friend when all I did was ask if we could go to a club."

"You ARE my best friend," she teased, smiling again for a moment. "And...it's not exactly your typical nightclub."

"Yeah, that's what Alycia said. What does that even mean?"

Samantha sighed, sitting up and getting out of bed. She walked towards the bathroom, ignoring that last question, and I could hear the shower turn on. So what, I thought; she was just going to completely brush me aside and not answer me?

That aggravated me a little bit...

As Samantha showered, I ended up going next door to my own bedroom. I was pissed that she had completely shut me down like that, and I didn't plan on spending any more time with her that night. Over the next couple of days,

Samantha and I were a bit distant and cold towards one another. She could tell that I was angry with her and that I still wanted answers, and I could tell that she had no intention of telling me anything...so, it was best to just stay away from each other, for a while.

That would only work for so long though before Samantha decided she would not go any longer without talking to me.

She came home one night, in high spirits. "Alright," she said, as she entered the apartment and found me seated on the couch.

"Get dressed, we're going out."

"Um...what?"

"You wanted me to take you to that club, right?"

I was surprised. She'd seemed to completely shut down when I asked her, the other night and now all of a sudden, she was willing to take me there.

"I thought you didn't want to?"

"I didn't at first but, I thought about it. I think you might actually really like it there, so I figured, why not."

"Oh...okay then," I shrugged. I stood from the couch and stretched. "Give me a few minutes, I'll go get ready."

I had no idea, what the hell I was getting myself into. By going with Samantha to this club, I was about to find out the answers to all of the questions I'd had, for the last six months. What went on that place, why Sam had been acting so weird since her first trip there, what the deal with Alycia was; that's the whole reason I wanted to go, though. I would never understand what was happening in my friend's life if I didn't go to that club.

Looking back though, if I had known what I would be walking into, I might have changed my mind and stayed home.

I showered, dried off, did my hair and dressed in a white spaghetti strap tank top and a denim skirt. By the time I was dressed and ready to go, Samantha had already ordered an Uber to take us to the club. It was about twenty minutes from our apartment, and when we arrived, I was surprised at how shady it looked from just the outside.

Samantha led me down a long alleyway, that reminded me of something from a horror movie. I felt like someone could jump right out at us, at any given moment, and kill us both...or worse.

We reached the end of the alleyway, which happened to be a complete dead end. There was a large steel door to the left of us, Samantha banged her fist hard against it and stepped back, waiting for an answer. The door swung open to reveal a woman, who appeared to be in her mid to late forties or so.

"It's me," Samantha said.

The woman looked from Sam to me, sizing me up for a moment, then nodding her head and stepping aside. Sam looked back at me with a smile, took me by the hand and led me through the doorway into a long, dark hallway. I could hear rave music blasting through speakers, somewhere in the distance. As we walked slowly down the long hallway, the music seemed to get louder and louder, until we stepped out onto a balcony that overlooked a massive club room.

The floor below was littered with people, dancing, humping, and making out. Some of the people were just standing around, either by themselves or in conversation with others. The bar was jam-packed and seemed to have a very wide selection of alcohol, mostly hard liquor.

"Welcome, to Club Vamp," Samantha said to me.

"Club Vamp?"

The name certainly fit the appearance. Everyone was wearing all black...well...not everyone. There were girls like me, who appeared completely normal and just as amazed by their surroundings, as I was.

Samantha led me down a set of stairs and onto the main floor, towards the bar, where she ordered me a beer. I thanked her and took a sip, and when I looked up, I saw Kate standing in front of me.

"Oh my God," I said. "Kate!"

It had been weeks, months even, since the last time I had seen her. I knew she hadn't left the city after that one night, that she had stayed and gotten mixed up in the same shit as Samantha. I knew that she had apparently moved in with Alycia, considering the woman her lover now; but, she had been even more distant then Samantha had been. It just felt so good to see her, again.

"Hello Lizzy," she said, smiling back at me.

Her personality seemed a little less bubbly but, she still had that same smile that I had always loved about her. We hugged and I was unaware, of the knowing smile that she gave to Samantha, behind my back.

"I see Sam finally decided to bring you out for some fun," Kate said, as we pulled apart. "It's good to see you here."

"Thanks, I'm glad to be here. How are you and Alycia?"

"We've been great," Alycia smiled, as she stepped up behind Kate and wrapped her arms around the girl's waist.

"I'd like to personally welcome you, Lizzy, to my club."

"Your club?"

"That's right," Samantha said. "Alycia is the owner of this club...she's our Mistress."

I laughed at the choice of words, "Mistress" and thought it was just a joke or something like that. This place had a sort of sex club vibe to it, so I thought maybe it was just a kink that some of the people had, to refer to Alycia as their Mistress. As the four of us stood by the bar, sipping at our drinks, Christine eventually approached and shared a brief kiss with Samantha.

Like everyone else, she welcomed me to the club and offered to buy me my second drink of the night. I turned her down since I was trying to pace myself, and she did not take it personally.

After a while, Christine announced that she had to be heading home for the night. She gave Samantha another kiss and me a hug, as well as a light peck on the cheek. When she pulled back, she offered the most wicked grin I had ever seen, with a hint of lust in her eyes.

"I'll see you again soon," she said excitedly.

"I'm sure you'll be here quite often, after tonight."

Once again, in a very naïve manner, I did not think very much of that last statement. As Christine started towards the exit, Alycia and Kate wandered off in another direction, and now it was just me and Samantha. I thought about how it was obvious, that Christine and Samantha were still a thing. I wondered if Christine knew that her girlfriend, had also been sleeping with me...would that bother her if she did know?

"Have you told Christine yet?"

"About what?" Samantha asked as she looked at me.

"About you and me," I said firmly.

"Not yet," Sam shrugged. "But, don't worry about that...around this place, it's not uncommon to share girlfriends amongst each other. Christine isn't going to mind, trust me on that one."

"Share girlfriends?"

So, we were sharing now?

Truthfully, I wasn't sure how to feel about that idea. I had longed to be with Samantha since we first met, and now that we were actually sort of together, I didn't quite like the idea of "sharing" her with another girl. Would that be the price I'd have to pay though if I wanted to have a chance with Samantha?

"Come with me," Samantha said, drawing my attention back to her. "There's something I want to show you."

This was the part where the whole night was about to change.

Once again, Sam took me by the hand and led me away from the bar. We worked our way through the massive crowd of people, busy dancing and grinding against one another, Samantha grabbing a few asses along the way. I jumped a couple of times when I felt a few people give me a nice firm squeeze, as well.

I just laughed it off though, the alcohol I had consumed making me feel a little more at ease with the situation.

We reached the back of the club and approached a large doorway, located just under the balcony where we had come in from. Samantha pushed the door open to reveal a long hallway, the walls painted red, with red carpets on the floors. She led me down the corridor, with rooms up and down, on either side of us.

I could hear sounds coming from each of the rooms; moaning, groaning, beds squeaking, even screaming. The screaming did not sound like that of pleasure but, more like fear and even pain. This was starting to seem more like some sort of sadist sex club or something, and I was beginning to feel a little nervous.

We stopped at the end of the hallway, leading into an empty room. I found myself looking at a large Queen size mattress, covered with silk red sheets. Samantha closed the door behind us and immediately pressed me up against the wall, her lips crushing mine and her tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I moaned, kissing her back and we started tearing our clothes off.