My Best Friend Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while she pulled away from me and said, "Sit up, I want to ride you."

I sat up and took off my t-shirt that had stayed on and she tore off her top. For the first time she was standing completely nude in front of me. I drank in the sight of her. Her hips, her thin waist, her perky breasts with bright red areolas and the hungry smile that was on her lips.

She climbed up in the sofa, straddling my hips, her hands planted on my shoulders and sank down onto my cock. Slowly she rose again until I was almost fully outside of her and then slowly came back down.

"God, your pussy feels amazing," I moaned.

Putting my hands on her hips we started to build up a rhythm, her breasts bouncing up and down with each stroke.

She threw her head back and let out a long sigh, "Fuck, I can get used to this cock."

By now we were both hungry and in a hurry, so after a short while the rhythm had become fast, her pounding into me while I fucked her back, hard, from below.

"I'm getting close, please come with me," she said between breaths.

I grabbed her tits with my hands and did my best to fuck her as hard as I could. The feeling was overwhelming and I had to concentrate to last until she was done.

Suddenly she tensed up and froze once again for a few seconds, her pussy spasming around my cock as I kept thrusting into her as fast as I could. She let out an incoherent scream just as I came inside her, filling her completely.

She collapsed onto me and we stayed like that for a while, my dick completely spent, slowly going soft inside her.

"I think we have a good plan," she spoke into my ear.

"Yeah, I can get used to this," I replied and laughed softly.

12