My Best Friend Regrets It Pt. 01

Story Info
Sara sees the sex tape, cancels her wedding.
5.4k words
4.22
24.6k
18
2

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS STORY IS A SEQUEL TO THE "MY BEST FRIEND MY NEMESIS" MULTI-PART SERIES. I RECOMMEND READING THIS SERIES FIRST TO UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF WHY MY WIFE IS SUBMITTING TO MY BEST FRIEND.

Adrian was on a meditation retreat in India, clearing his head before the fast approaching wedding, when the US stock market crashed. He was without his phone, computer or iPad, as the retreat encouraged distancing from all distractions. He didn't find out until the end of the day, by which time a lot of the smart money had bailed from the market.

The lack of high-speed internet in the rural province was a major problem and he was several hours from the nearest international airport. He did manage to find a working landline, but dialing the US was problematic. So, in desperation, he emailed his stockbroker and copied Sara. He gave Sara emergency powers to act as his proxy, as the stockbroker could not accept stock trades by email. This was for security and verification purposes, particularly as Adrian was in India, which is a hotbed for internet fraud. He would instruct Sara by email, and then she would call the stockbroker for implementation.

As word of the stock market crash spread, Adrian's voicemail filled with messages from worried current and former NFL athletes. Again, with spotty phone service and the twelve hour time difference, communication was difficult. Out of desperation, he gave Sara his access code to his voicemail and the password to his computer. This would enable her to respond to any requests for withdrawals from the fund. Sara reacted quickly and began to skim through the dozens of voicemails to determine an appropriate course of action. Nearly all of them were from clients but there were two messages that pissed Sara off.

One was from Koko, the eighteen year old Asian, who had sucked Adrian off at the wedding. In her message, she thanked Adrian for paying her rent. Sara had no clue who Koko was, or that she was about to start college in USC. However, Sara did realize that there was no way Adrian was paying this dumb bitch's rent, unless he was fucking her.

The other message that bothered Sara was from Samantha, the young college blonde from the cafe by the Pier. Adrian had successfully picked Samantha up on a dare from Sara. He had invited her to attend a wedding with him and in a test of her submission, she had given him her panties. Sara had witnessed Adrian deleting Samantha's number from his phone, so she must have called him back. Her message was much more sexual in nature and it was obvious that Samantha and Adrian were currently fucking. Sara was pissed. The wedding was in five days and her groom was fucking at least three other women, including Svetlana. Sara acted quickly, and in her own interests.

She had signed a pre-nuptial agreement with Adrian that was generous, but still protected Adrian's interests. However, he had given Sara a five percent stake in his financial brokerage, as a good faith gesture. Adrian's company was a Public Limited Company, so its value was subject to fluctuations with the stock market. Sara's five percent share, prior to the stock market crash, was worth nearly three million dollars.

Sara trusted my business acumen, and so it was me she turned to for advice. I answered the phone immediately. Sara said that she needed to talk to me, and it was urgent. We met at my house, as I couldn't face going back to Adrian's. To my surprise, Svetlana was with her. I couldn't contain my happiness at seeing the beautiful young Czech girl again. Svetlana and I smiled at each other, and instinctively gave each other a hug that lasted way too long. I wanted to tell her I loved her, but it felt wrong in front of Sara.

Sara was wearing carpet slippers, a drastic departure from her usual stiletto high-heels. She was walking gingerly, and I assumed her feet were still bruised from the brutal caning Adrian had given her. I tried to mumble an apology to Sara, about the beating I had forced her to endure, but she was all business.

"Chris, I am calling the wedding off," she began. "I have reason to believe that Adrian is fucking Samantha, and some other bimbo, Koko."

"I am sorry to hear that Sara," I lied.

"It's not really a big deal. None of my family were invited anyway, as they are very racist, and wouldn't approve of my union with a black man. Nearly all of the attendees are Adrian's friends and business associates, so he will have to deal with the fallout. I just wanted to make sure that your end of the deal is done, you have your NDA and the tapes, and your settlement has cleared."

"Adrian has settled with me as promised," I began. "Are you sure that he is fucking other women? Do you have any proof?"

"Nothing definitive, yet. However, I know that asshole can't keep his dick in his pants, Chris. At least you were always faithful to me," she added wistfully. "I could always trust you. Did Adrian ever mention Samantha or Koko to you?"

"We don't talk much since the night of our threesome, Sara," I said. "That night flipped my world upside down, and changed my relationship with him."

"Would you let me know if you knew something?" she continued.

I felt bad keeping it from her, and so I opened up about meeting Koko at the Vegas wedding.

"Koko sat at my table at the wedding reception in Vegas," I confessed.

"What is she like?" Sara asked.

I tried to downplay Koko's physical beauty, but Sara kept pushing me so I finally told her everything.

"Koko joined my table right before the reception began. She is eighteen years old, about to attend USC."

"Is she pretty?" Sara asked. "Please be honest, Chris. And specific. I need to hear the details before I can move on from Adrian."

"She is pretty," I said, downplaying the truth.

Sara asked me again to be brutally honest, so I told her.

"Do you remember that young Asian girl that asked Adrian to dance at the reception?" I said.

"How could I forget that bitch?" Sara said with contempt. "She was a cocky teenager, breathtakingly stunning, and brimming with sexual confidence as she tried to seduce my man. She was all over Adrian on the dance floor, even kissed him on the lips, after they shared a dance."

After she stopped speaking, the light went on in her head.

"That little bitch is Koko?" she asked me jealously.

"I first met her when she joined my table," I assured Sara. "She was checking Adrian out as soon as she arrived. After his speech, she asked me who he was, and which one of the blondes he was about to marry. A little later, she danced with Adrian and was flirting shamelessly with him."

"Flirting?" Sara said angrily. "I know women. That girl was trying to fuck my man."

"Well," I continued, trying not to inflame Sara, "remember when Adrian disappeared and we split up to find him? I ended up finding Adrian in a storeroom alone with Koko. I entered the room to see Koko on her knees in front of Adrian, with his semen on her nose and lips."

"She sucked him off at the wedding reception?" Sara asked in disbelief.

"Yes, and they made it look like I had given Adrian a blowjob. That was Koko, not me. Adrian asked her to gloss my lips, and then he wiped his ejaculate across my face. Koko took a selfie of us, with me kneeling at her feet. She said it was for her roommate, who is a Pastor's daughter and is very innocent. You guys walked in right after she left, and assumed I had blown him."

"Jesus Christ," Sara exclaimed, "Adrian is such an asshole. Is there anything else you need to get off your chest, Chris?"

"Um," I stammered, unsure whether or not to share this potentially embarrassing information. "When Koko came back in to the storeroom later on, to freshen up my lipgloss and perfume, she sent me the photo."

"Do you still have it?" Sara asked.

"Yes," I said uneasily, knowing how much of a pussy this photo made me look, as I knelt before Koko with my lips glossed, and semen on my nose.

I opened the photos on my phone and quickly found the photo of Koko and I. Sara and Svetlana checked out Koko, and Svetlana giggled as she processed the fact that Koko was attempting to dominate me through her body stance.

"She picked up real quick that you are submissive," Svetlana said admiringly. "She made you her bitch."

I felt my face redden as Svetlana openly mocked me.

"That fucking slut is only eighteen?" Sara asked in disbelief. "Adrian is fucking that bitch?"

Sara's face was ashen as she processed the depth of Adrian's infidelity. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she looked at me for comfort. I think she wanted me to hug her, but I just wasn't feeling it. Sara, recognizing the extent of her fuck-up, started to speak.

"I know this is way too late, Chris, but I am really sorry for the way I allowed Adrian to turn our lives upside down," Sara began with her completely unexpected apology.

"After I had my first orgasm, I was filled with emotions that I had never experienced before. It was like being reborn into a world with additional pleasure, beyond that which I could imagine. The otherworldly sensations made me reprioritize everything, and I selfishly put my physical pleasure first. I was already going to do whatever Adrian wanted me to, in exchange for the continued euphoria that sexual release provided, but once the added caveat of blackmail was added, there was no way out for me."

"I understand Sara, I really do," I said, trying not to have this conversation.

"I would wake up in the morning and hate myself," she continued, "but as soon as the egg was inside me and I heard Adrian's directive, my juices would flow and obedience was my first thought."

"I liked the glamorous lifestyle, the clothes, the private planes, driving my Maserati around town like I was a celebrity. You know I came from a very modest background, Chris. My life has always been a bit vanilla, and then Adrian came along and filled a void. I asked you many times to be dominant, or at least assertive, in bed. I know you are not comfortable taking control sexually, but I needed that, and Adrian provided it."

"I accept your apology, Sara," I said, once again trying to end this conversation.

"I need to get it all off my chest," she continued. "Adrian got me strung out on cocaine and ecstasy to the point that getting high was my first thought in the morning. I think I know how drug addicts must feel. A lot of women turn to street walking. They get up in the morning and hit the streets trying to find some random guy to blow, to get the money for their first hit. I was at the point where I woke up hurting from the symptoms of withdrawal, and needed to find Adrian, and offer him something in exchange for some coke."

"We called them coke-whores in the eighties," I said coldly.

"A fair description," Sara acknowledged, seeming willing to accept the blame for our situation. "Adrian did whore me out. He put me in a position where I had to give a young college kid a handjob over his jeans. I had to give his boss some play too, to expedite our check release. And, of course, my extended sexual encounter with Sergei, while I was high as a kite on ecstasy, will forever haunt me. I can't believe he tossed me in to sweeten the deal with Phil McKenzie. You witnessed that humiliating ass-fucking. He made me eat Stacey's pussy, and he has enjoyed watching Svetlana and I in the sixty-nine position, many times."

"Jesus, Sara," I finally interrupted. "I don't need a detailed account of your sexual submission to that asshole."

"Chris," Sara continued, "even if you can't forgive me, I need to forgive myself. The first step of forgiveness is for me to acknowledge my fuck-ups."

As I watched her writhe in torment in front of me, I felt a strong urge to forgive her. I did see where she was coming from. Sexual pleasure is an extremely powerful motivator. I would submit that the most happily married man wouldn't turn down an unsolicited offer of sex, particularly if it checked something off a bucket list. I know I would have folded instantly, if Koko had offered me the opportunity to jerk off on her face, even while I was happily married to Sara.

Sara had been offered her first ever taste of sexual release, with a man that she knew and trusted, and had strong chemistry with. Adrian had upped her enjoyment by dominating her and giving her a powerful sexual stimulant, MDMA. Of course, it wasn't hard to understand why she had obeyed his every command.

As I processed what she was saying, a wave of forgiveness enveloped me, and I reached out to hug her.

"I forgive you Sara, truly, I do."

Sara and I embraced, and it felt like she was never going to let go. When she finally stopped hugging me, she looked right into my eyes, and expressed her gratitude for my forgiveness.

"I am sorry, too, Sara, for allowing my fear to force me to choose you, to endure Adrian's beating," I said, my regret palpable.

"I deserved it," Sara said, to my surprise. "For all the crap that I put you through. Consider us even."

Svetlana, who up until now had been a silent observer, stepped forward.

"Sara, we need to tell Chris about the accounts," she said. "That is the reason we are here."

Sara nodded her head in acknowledgement, and began to speak.

"Svetlana gave Adrian's accounts a cursory once over," Sara began, "and it appears to be a Ponzi scheme. Not a classic example of an overt attempt to defraud, but rather a case of a man who is over-extended financially. After today's stock market crash, if all of his clients want their money back, there is not enough cash to pay everyone."

I knew that there were laws in place to require financial brokerages to maintain enough liquidity, in the event of a mass withdrawal. However, enforcement was done in response to complaints, as it would have been impossible to check every broker, every day.

"How much is the fund short?" I asked, trying to conceal my joy.

"Adrian spends an obscene amount of money, as you know." Sara began. "Way more than he earns. As of this moment, if every client wants out, he is about twelve million dollars short."

I was very wary of whether this was a set up. The last time I had trusted Svetlana, I had asked her to leave Adrian and come and live with me. Sara had taped my conversation, and my disloyalty to Adrian had cost me a very brutal spanking, and a prolonged ass-fucking over his desk.

The girls assured me this was not a trick. I was struggling to process this information, but Svetlana seemed very sure. She had majored in accounting and Adrian's ledgers were fairly transparent.

"We have a more time-sensitive issue," Svetlana interjected. "Adrian gifted Sara five percent of his company. I think that Sara should take the cash and bail, while the company still has some value."

I felt that we needed legal advice and the girls agreed. They were both of the opinion that if Adrian was going under, he had nothing left to offer them. I got on the phone to a local attorney for a brief consultation. However, as soon as he realized we were talking about Adrian's investment company, he wouldn't meet with us. In fact, all five of the attorneys in our small town wouldn't schedule a meeting with us, such was Adrian's influence in our community.

We had to call someone in Newport Beach, which is thirty minutes away, to arrange a face to face consultation. The three of us drove there together in Sara's Maserati, and the conversation revolved around the plan. When we met with the attorney, our primary question was the legality of Sara selling her stake in the company. The attorney looked over the paperwork and assured us Sara had the legal right to cash out her share, whether or not the wedding proceeded.

The pre-nuptials were contingent on the wedding actually happening, but this share of the company was a gift. The attorney had a CPA and a Notary Public in the office. If they took a snap shot of the share price of Adrian's company, that would determine its exact current value. Sara was legally entitled to withdraw five percent of that number in cash, as long as it occurred the same time as the valuation. If the Notary Public witnessed and documented the transaction, it would definitely stand up in court.

The three of us huddled together and Sara decided she wanted to do that, so she told the attorney to proceed. The paperwork took minutes, and once everything was signed and Notarized, Sara was legally allowed to take her money. Adrian had foolishly authorized Sara to make disbursements on his behalf so she acted without hesitation. She asked the CPA how long the process would take, and his response ended up completely changing my life.

"If you transfer to a different bank than Bank of America, there is a two day hold," he began. "If you transfer to an account within Bank of America, it will be immediate."

Sara and I had just finalized our divorce. We had separated our finances several months ago, when we first filed the petition. Adrian had opened a bank account at Chase for her, as he didn't want her to have to face any questions from the bank staff about her change of situation. We had been at that bank for years and knew everyone.

Even though we were no longer married, she trusted me implicitly, and didn't hesitate to suggest that we transfer the money from Adrian's business account, to my Bank of America Savings account. The amount would vastly exceed the limits of FDIC protection, but Bank of America wasn't going broke soon.

She logged onto Adrian's computer remotely, and executed a trade from his business account, to my savings account. A few minutes later, I got a text alert that I had successfully made a deposit of just over two and a half million dollars. My heart skipped for the first time in several months, as my luck had finally turned for the better.

Sara then turned the attorney's attention to the state of Adrian's investment business. The CPA pored over the accounts, and came to the same conclusion that Svetlana had. Technically, Adrian was in violation of the fiduciary trust laws, that required him to have enough cash to pay everyone at once. The CPA also told us that if Sara had waited until the news got out about Adrian's finances, her five percent share would have been worthless.

We left the Newport Beach office on cloud nine, albeit for different reasons. I was happy for Sara and I to finally be free of Adrian, even if we were no longer a couple. Sara was happy to be out of that toxic situation, especially as it was apparent that Adrian could not keep his dick in his pants. The lovely young Svetlana was now homeless, but she no longer had to endure Adrian taking a lengthy piss on her, once a week.

Sara, Svetlana and I headed back to Adrian's house, to work on the rest of the plan. We chatted amiably on the way home, and the three of us decided to work as a team to reclaim our lives. Interestingly enough, Sara and I didn't hold much of a grudge against Adrian.

For me, Adrian was doing what I would have done, had the roles been reversed, and I couldn't blame him for that. For Sara, she had been used as a total fuck-toy. However, prior to her sexual encounter with Stacey, that had changed her life, Sara had enjoyed every minute of Adrian's abuse. The fire behind our revenge, was burning within Svetlana, and she wanted Adrian to pay.

Svetlana's first call was to Ivan. We all had some history with Ivan. He was Adrian's personal bodyguard on the rare occasion Adrian needed some muscle, and Adrian's introduction into the Mafia, if he needed some serious fire power. However, like all tough guys, at the end of the day he was a mercenary, available for hire to the highest bidder, which was no longer Adrian.

Ivan met with the three of us, and we showed him the impending collapse of Adrian's finances. He was infinitely grateful to us, as he had millions of dollars in Adrian's fund, wrapped amongst the legitimate NFL money. I surmised it was dirty money, and would later learn it was Bratva cash, Russian Mafia.

12