My Best Friend Regrets It Pt. 03

Story Info
Svetlana shares her brutal upbringing.
9.1k words
4.33
18.5k
5
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we had determined the extent of Adrian's infidelity, I wanted a deeper look into his business dealings. As I gave the numbers a quick once over, two things became immediately apparent to me. Firstly, the quarterly returns had no relationship to the health or performance of the fund. Adrian had seemingly plucked a number out of the air and paid it out as a dividend. Of course, because the returns were so much higher than the real world returns, no-one wanted their money back. Everybody just rolled the dividends over, so that the Ponzi scheme remained intact.

Secondly, Adrian paid Phil an increased return on his one hundred million dollar investment. Phil made almost four percent in the last quarter alone, so he would be a fool to ask for any of his dividends in cash. I had a detailed look through Phil's file, and found an addendum to the contract. This allowed Phil weekly access to Koko, for two hours every Friday night. Apparently, Adrian had used the young USC student as a bargaining chip to accommodate Phil's appetite for young Asian pussy.

Later on, when the time felt right, I asked Sara about her relationship with Phil. Apparently, as soon as Sara was revealed to be a blonde, Phil lost interest and tasked Adrian with find him some replacement Asian pussy. Sara had no clue that it was Koko, so I felt no need to share that with her.

Although it probably made good business sense to lend Koko to Phil, it undoubtedly infuriated Adrian that Phil got balls-deep in his young girlfriend, once a week.

Later that afternoon, Adrian called Sara. He was at Indira Ghandi International Airport in Delhi, and had finally got a reliable wireless connection. He wanted an update, and was concerned because he had received two calls from close friends, claiming that a woman had called them, and advised them to close their accounts at his firm.

Sara was evasive on the phone, and I had to remind her that she was no longer under Adrian's thumb. She finally told Adrian that the wedding was off, as he was still fucking Samantha, and apparently Koko too. Adrian told her not to be hasty, and they could talk about it when he got back to San Clemente.

"There is nothing left to talk about. I watched the tape of you sodomizing Jaime. Fuck you, Adrian. You had better watch your back, you asshole," Sara said, before hanging up on him.

We had almost twenty hours before Adrian could possibly show up, so we worked to get Sara and Svetlana's stuff out of there. The girls had different approaches in deciding what to take with them. Sara grabbed her magic egg and the Apple Watch first, which wasn't surprising, as it was that anal vibrator that started this whole months' long saga. Svetlana got into Adrian's Apple account, and deleted the Apple Watch from his devices. She explained that this was just in case he tried to reset the watch to factory settings, and delete the remote function for the vibrating egg.

Svetlana wanted to take her entire wardrobe, and started to pack using Sara's Rimowa suitcase collection. Sara did pack some of her sexy clothes, but she left a lot of things too.

"I don't want to bring anything that I wore, while Adrian defiled me," Sara said.

Svetlana giggled at this notion, and said, "Adrian has defiled me in all my cutest clothes. He loves to make me put on a Chanel dress, only to kneel before him, so that he can piss on me."

Sara made a disgusted face, and focused on the more sentimental stuff, like her photos and her High School Year Book. When she came across her High School cheerleader uniform, she was conflicted. Although it was obviously a sentimental item, she had also been defiled in it. Horribly defiled. Urinated on, for fuck's sake!

"Take it Sara," I suggested. "You can always throw it away later, if it bothers you."

Svetlana had no qualms about packing anything that Adrian had pissed on. She was also technically homeless.

"You can stay with us, at Chris' place, for a few days until you get back on your feet," Sara offered.

Svetlana asked me if that was okay and I nodded, surprised that Sara was planning on coming home with me.

When they were all packed we had used all six of Sara's Glacier Blue suitcases, all of Adrian's Aluminum Rimowa trunks, and still had some clothes left hanging in the closet. It was a very short drive from my house to Adrian's, and I dropped the girls off, grabbed my own empty suitcases, and went back for more of the clothes. I packed the rest of Sara's and Svetlana's stuff, and loaded it into the limousine.

I checked Adrian's voicemail one more time, and there were six new messages. He had probably already boarded the plane, which is why he never got the messages yet. There were three messages from clients looking to close their accounts, and three messages from Ivan.

The first message was Ivan quitting, and asking Adrian to call him back, as they needed to go over the new arrangements, regarding the security of Chris, Sara and Svetlana. The second and third messages were progressively more aggressive, and finally, Ivan told Adrian he would send him a message, to show him that he was serious. I deleted all three messages from Ivan, and then I processed the account closure requests, from Adrian's three clients.

I was about to leave, when someone kicked in the front door. Two huge guys came into the house, and they were armed. They were wearing ski masks, and speaking a foreign language, so I knew they were Ivan's guys. One of the guys told me to kneel, zip tied my hands behind my back, and then bound my feet together with some rope. He took my picture, and sent it to someone, and then they were off looking for Adrian.

About five minutes later, they had cleared the house and had obviously established my identity, as I was released with an apology. Ivan called one of the guys moments later, and the masked thug handed me the phone. Ivan was much more deferential now that I was his employer, calling me "Mr. Chris", instead of "lipgloss boy!"

Ivan asked when Adrian would be home, telling me that Adrian had ignored his requests to call him back, and needed to be taught a lesson for that. I guessed it would be sixteen hours or so, and Ivan said that his men would wait.

"Do you have any special requests for Adrian's punishment?" Ivan asked ominously.

I never took Ivan's bait and he dropped his line of questioning. The masked men never did reveal themselves to me, but I heard smashing sounds throughout the house, so they were obviously vandalizing the place.

I wasn't going to engage in any criminal activity, but I did share the location of Adrian's wall-safe with Ivan, and he told me another guy was on the way to open it. I couldn't resist giving Adrian a parting gift. I went into his closet, and opened the drawer full of his beloved pocket squares. I urinated all over the expensive silk accessories, that he cherished so much. He would know that was it me, but wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

After I zipped up, I surveyed the disgusting mess, took a picture of it, and downloaded it onto Adrian's computer, using an SD card. Then, using his email account, I emailed it to him, so that its origin could never be proven definitively. I also selected the gross image as his screen-saver. Then I texted Ivan, and told him to leave Adrian's pocket square drawer and his office computer intact.

Just before I left, I did a quick check of the house. Ivan's guys were taking a break from destroying the place, and were making something to eat. I let them know I was leaving, and placed the black strap-on dildo and the rattan cane on the table, between them.

"Ivan asked me if I had any special requests," I began. "If you want to convey a clear message that Adrian is done in this town, use these," I said.

I went into Adrian's bedroom, and there was a big pile of destroyed suits and dress shirts on the floor. His closet had been ransacked, but his pocket square drawer remained untouched and smelled of piss! I closed the drawer to keep the odor contained, and left the property.

Sara, Svetlana and I returned later to drop off the limousine, and to grab the Maserati and the Bentley, as they were both solely registered in Sara's name.

When I got back to my place, Sara and Svetlana were snuggling together watching television, in their matching yellow babydolls. They looked so cute dressed identically, with their matching yellow g-strings, and their hair adorned with the feminine accessory of a yellow ribbon. My cock throbbed in my jeans as I admired them. This was going to take some getting used to on my part. Adrian had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on clothing for the girls, much of it on identical outfits for the three of them. The visual was very exciting and I struggled to remain a gentleman.

They had both taken a bath, and had opened a celebratory bottle of wine. Their wine glasses were on the table next to a large black bag. I didn't have any drugs in my house, and Sara was starting to have slight symptoms of withdrawal, so she decided to go to bed. My house is very modest compared to Adrian's, but I have three bedrooms, so Sara and Svetlana's stuff was piled up in the two guest bedrooms. Sara said good night, and limped out of the room with her glass of wine.

"Pour yourself a drink handsome, and let's celebrate our big win," Svetlana said with a sweet smile.

I poured myself a vodka, and sat on the sofa next to the young Czech girl. She leaned forward and kissed me gently on the cheek, thanking me for getting her out of Adrian's iron grip. She placed her manicured hand on my thigh, and I felt my cock stiffen. It felt strange to finally be out of the cock-cage, and for the first time in weeks, I had an erection that I could actually do something with.

Svetlana and I made eye contact, and we kissed tenderly. She was just so breathtakingly beautiful, that my cock strained against the fabric of my jeans. As we made out, she slid her hand up my thigh, and made direct contact with my cock through my jeans.

"I need to pay my rent," she said seductively, as she squeezed my erection.

"Svetlana, you are welcome to stay with Sara and I, until you get back on your feet," I told her. "However, I don't expect anything in return, and you shouldn't feel obligated to me in any way."

She laughed, and said, "Okay then, I need to take care of my man," and continued to tease me through my jeans.

My cock throbbed under her touch, particularly as I now knew I was going to get some release. Svetlana had tortured me sexually for months, but I was always aware that it was leading nowhere. Now, as she raked her manicured nails across my erection, all I could think about was getting off. I knew I wasn't going to last long.

Svetlana knew I had the hots for her, and she was also aware that I had a habit of coming quickly around beautiful women. So, to save me the embarrassment of a premature ejaculation, during sexual activity with her, she decided to make me come in my pants.

I wasn't aware of her decision at this point, but it definitely made sense. Svetlana locked eyes with me, her piercing blue contact lenses contrasting beautifully with her platinum blonde bangs. She rubbed my cock through the denim of my jeans, with an even stroke, maintaining the perfect amount of pressure to eventually induce my orgasm. Then she added the aural stimulation as she started to talk to me, detailing all of the delights that she had in store for me.

"How do you want me first, baby?" she teased. "We have so much sexual history, but most of it is unfinished. How would like to have your first orgasm?"

I grunted, unable to verbalize my desires, as I headed quickly towards my release. There were so many options running through my head, I couldn't narrow it down to one favorite. I wanted Svetlana to suck my cock. I wanted to fuck her doggy-style, vaginally and anally. I wanted to tit-fuck her. I wanted to make love to her in the missionary position, staring into her beautiful blue eyes as I unloaded deep inside her. The only thing I didn't want, was to shoot my load into my underwear. However, her touch felt so good, I didn't want her to stop.

"I want you to fuck my ass," Svetlana said. "I will dress up for you in a cute skirt with my signature garter belt and stockings. You don't need to wear a condom either, baby. From now on, I will be available for your enjoyment only."

I let out a whimper, as I processed what this young Czech girl was offering me. Svetlana stopped rubbing my cock through my jeans and hopped on to my lap. She put her knees on the sofa either side of me, and lowered herself slowly onto my throbbing erection.

Svetlana started to dry-hump me through my jeans, grinding her crotch into mine. She leaned forward and gave me a tender open-mouthed kiss, before continuing to grind on me. I hadn't dry-humped someone since I was in High School, and it brought back memories of long make-out sessions with my teenage girlfriends.

Svetlana placed her lips against my ear, and whispered seductively, "I want you to come for me baby."

It didn't take long, unsurprisingly. As she ground on my cock and continued to offer me promises of all kinds of sexual release, I blew my load into my briefs. I came really hard, and was moaning in pleasure, as she smiled and egged me on. I could feel my ejaculate pooling in my briefs and it was a copious load. Svetlana slowed her grinding motions slightly, but continued to rock in my lap until I asked her to stop.

Svetlana and I started to kiss again, as I enjoyed the continued sensations of my orgasm. After my post-orgasmic bliss started to wear off, it was replaced with embarrassment. I had just exploded in my pants like a teenager for fuck's sake.

"I am sorry for coming so quickly, Svetlana," I said quietly. "It has just been so long since I have been around a beautiful woman, with the cage off."

"That was my plan handsome," she replied, "You will last longer the second time. We can make out until you get hard again, baby."

"I would rather talk Svetlana, if that is okay with you," I said, in attempt to get to know her better. "There is so much I want to know about you, where you grew up, your family life. What happened to you that makes you be so sweet and then so mean?"

I regretted the words as soon as they left my mouth. I could see I had touched the same raw nerve, as I had when I asked her what was in it for her to stay with Adrian. Tears welled up in her eyes and her bottom lip was quivering.

"I can wait until you are ready," I offered.

"I will never be truly ready," she said as she started to cry softly, "but I want you to know my story."

Svetlana shared her story with me that night, albeit piecemeal, between sobs, as she cautiously unveiled the gruesome horrors of her life in the Czech Republic. The more I listened and the less I judged, the more she shared. She had grown up poor in the small town of Minkovice, about fifty miles from Prague. Her parents were both hard working people, her Dad a coal miner and her mom a waitress. The tentacles of organized crime had permeated the town in which they lived, and from an early age, Svetlana had witnessed the perks of being involved in the Mafia, and the brutal consequences of violating any of the hundreds of unwritten codes.

Her twelve year old brother was shot dead in the street for stealing bread, when Svetlana was nine, and although she didn't witness the murder, the ominous presence of the gunman at her brother's funeral was terrifying for her. She couldn't understand why her father hadn't sought retribution, particularly as everyone in the small town knew who the murderer was.

When she got into her formative years, Svetlana blossomed into an incredibly beautiful young woman. While she attracted the attentions of the local boys, it was the Mafia that observed her from a distance, considering her as a prime candidate for induction into sexual slavery. It was apparent that as soon as she turned eighteen, and was able to apply for and travel on, her own passport, she was headed to Budapest or Warsaw, to work as a consort. Most of the young women that were abducted into sexual slavery ended up in the brothels of Eastern Europe, but Svetlana was stunning in every way, and deserved more. She would be a consort for an older established man, either within the upper echelons of government, or organized crime.

It didn't matter to the sex traffickers. Once they had hold of a beautiful young girl, she was available to the highest bidder. Svetlana knew this, and as soon as she turned eighteen, she was put to the test, and she made some decisions that shaped her life.

Svetlana was still in High School when her life was upended. She was home doing her schoolwork, when some armed thugs kicked in her front door, and pinned her father down on the living room floor, accusing him of owing them a gambling debt. Once they had searched and neutralized any threat within the household, the local crime boss, Igor, entered the property.

He clearly carried a lot of respect within the organized crime world, having ties to the Bratva, or Russian Mafia. The other men remained silent, while Igor surveyed the situation. Svetlana's dad owed Igor lots of money, money that he didn't have, and they were going to take a pound of flesh, literally.

"Cut his hand off," Igor barked, "Let it be a lesson to anyone else who owes me money," he said, as Svetlana's father begged for forgiveness.

When Svetlana realized that this was not an idle threat, she stepped forward from the shadows, her confidence belying the fact that she was just eighteen years old.

"Take me to repay the debt," she offered. "Leave my Dad alone, and take me instead."

Igor, held up his arm to stop his enforcers from amputating Svetlana's father's hand.

"You are a very brave girl," he said, condescendingly, "what are you proposing?"

"I'm am a woman, not a girl," Svetlana corrected him. "I recently turned eighteen years old. Take me to satisfy my father's debt."

Igor was no stranger to forcing the young women of Minkovice into his bed, but this one was different. She was stunning, in every conceivable way, but she was also confident and intelligent.

Igor ignored her father's pleas to punish him instead, and Svetlana left that night with the local crime lord. She left with the clothes on her back, and a small backpack that he allowed her to bring. Svetlana filled it with photos, her High School Yearbook, and some family mementos.

Igor watched impassively as she selected a few clothes to wear, and, pointing at her High School Cheerleader Uniform, said, "Bring that too," rather ominously.

"When Igor plucked me out of my family home on that fateful night, it changed me in ways that I still cannot comprehend," Svetlana confided in me. "I only intervened to slow things down, in an attempt to infuse some sanity into the situation. These thugs had already murdered my brother, gunning him down in the street for stealing bread because we were hungry. I knew if they cut off my dad's hand, that wouldn't be the end of the matter. I had heard similar stories all over our small town."

"What had you heard, Svetlana?" I asked with concern. "What did you think was going to happen?"

"They would have cut my father's hand off first," she said calmly. "Then they would have watched and taunted him, as he dealt with the pain. Soon after they maimed my father, they would have started drinking his vodka, toasting him with each shot, to add insult to injury. Once they had enjoyed a few drinks, and knowing they could act with impunity, they would have raped my mother and I, and forced my father to watch. The violence and sexual assault would have risen as the vodka flowed, and at some point my father would have inevitably pushed back. At that point, his death would be justifiable under their crazy code of honor, and they would have killed everyone in the house, because they felt disrespected."