My Best Friend(S) (FM) Ch. 01

Story Info
My Mistress introduces me to my old college friend.
1.2k words
4.54
11.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovelicker2
Lovelicker2
430 Followers

I was nervous. Having hesitated for a long time I finally gave in and agreed to meet up with the dominant woman I had been chatting with online for a few weeks.

We had met on a sex-contact site and it sort of clicked immediately. She knew how to push all my buttons and soon knew that I was more than just bisexual and submissive. As the weeks passed, she got to know a good deal about me, and I a little about her. She knew my name, that I was in good shape, early 30ies and what I fantasized about. She had asked me several time to meet, and finally I agreed to come to a motel outside town, late one Wednesday evening.

I stepped out of the car and headed straight for room 102 on the bottom floor as she had instructed. I knocked.

"Come in Ted!" she answered.

I opened and found her as I had expected her. I had seen her briefly a few times online, and she was a stunning Asian woman, with long straight black hair, mid 30ies or so, and wearing a lovely long black dress with a lot of lace. She sat in an armchair by the window-door opposite the entrance. Outside was a small balcony or similar, overlooking another parking lot on the back.

"Hi ...," I start but she cut me short.

"Just undress quietly Ted. Place your clothes in the open suitcase and put on the blind fold that lies on the bed."

She does not even look as I follow her instructions. My heart beats a little faster and this was not at all what I had expected. Only as I place my clothes in the suitcase do I notice the sensual and suggestive music she has put on. I am already very excited and very hard. What has she planned for me I wonder, as I grab the blind fold and tie it around my head, leaving a narrow gap at the bottom so that I can at least see a little bit.

"I am ready now Mistress," I inform her.

"Excellent."

I hear her move around the room, and then stands close to me.

"Your clothes are gone Ted. I have locked the suitcase and hidden it away. And you should know that I have done my background checks on you, and now know precisely what we need."

"Kneel Ted and take lustfully what you've waited for all this time ..."

She puts her hand on my shoulder and I obey. I slowly kneel onto the carpeted floor and wait.

She moves around the room and after a while I think I hear the door open, and someone else enters.

I get nervous. I only hear murmurs, but it is clearly another man is in the room with us.

Then I hear them approach and soon feel their warmth in front of me.

Someone caresses my hair and slowly a pair of slender fingers slide over my mouth and gently pishes in between my lips. I suck on them.

I hear movements, and the fingers are pulled out.

"Schhhhh ... just enjoy Ted ..." she says.

And suddenly I feel an erect cock against me cheek. It is gently rubbed up and down ... and then up and around my face, over my nose ...

"I know you've dreamed of this moment. this feeling. Say it out loud - how much you've longed for this .. a big cock."

I swallow hard, but she knows me all too well.

"Oooh, I have longed so much for this ... big cock ..." I whisper.

"Good boy, Ted."

"Now take it into your mouth Ted, and suck on it!"

I open my mouth and feel the head of the unknown man's big cock slowly pushed in between my lips. It feels huge and to my pleasant surprise tastes good ... it is clearly freshly washed. He smells good of an aftershave I recognize but cannot place.

He stays in my mouth, just leaving it there. I gently suck on him, my very first cock. I have dreamed of this for so long, and here now I am.

My Mistress steps around behind me and grabs hold of my cheeks. She slowly rocks my head back and forth, and with every push the unknown man slides slightly deeper into my throat.

"Relax."

Through the narrow gap below my blindfold I see a pair of brown trousers and shoes.

After a little while I manage to relax, and to my own surprise his large cock slides all the way in, down into my throat and his pubic hair tickles my nose.

As I come back up for air ... breathing a little harder ... my blind fold is suddenly pulled off.

I look up.

"I present to you ... your old college friend, Adam!"

I am shocked. But before I can say or do anything, he has pushed his cock back into my mouth. He smiles down at me.

"Hi, Ted ... I have known you wanted this ever since we were at school ... and when your Mistress contacted me ... I knew I wanted it finally to happen."

"Fuck his mouth now Adam!"

My Mistress grabs my hair and holds it firmly in place as Adam starts fucking my mouth. He groans and grunts as he quickly moves back and forth. I feel him twitch in my mouth and soon I taste his precum.

"He will come in your mouth Ted, as I know you wanted ... all these years. And you will drink it all."

I feel Adam become even harder and expect him to come immediately, but he slows down.

"I want this to last ... and not to be the last ..." Adam moans above me. And then he quickens the pace again.

I can feel his orgasm mount inside him. I start masturbating myself, but suddenly my Mistress leans down and stops me. She grabs both my hands and hold them behind my back.

"Not yet, my little SexToyBoy. Your time will come, but first I want to see you suck his cock to a wonderful eruption."

Adam explodes right into my mouth. Crying out above me, I feel his salty, sticky sperm fill my mouth. I swallow spurt after spurt. It is an arousing tender feeling. His cock both soft and so incredibly hard. It pulsates in my mouth, and I feel grateful for giving him such pleasure.

Time seems to stand still as he slowly softens in my mouth, and after a long time he pulls out with a sigh.

"That was wonderful cock-sucking, Ted. I will sure want more like that."

Grinning he zips up and begins to leave. I sit still, with a raging hardon, as Mistress shows him out and they both murmur something before the door closes. She returns to me, counting some bills.

"You may want to get some fresh air Ted, before your next guest comes. Same routine as now with your old friend Adam, put the blind fold on, but this time you can lie down on the bed."

"Yes Mistress," I say as I swallow hard, and feel my excitement rise.

Lovelicker2
Lovelicker2
430 Followers