My Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Annie, that was unbelievable!"

"Me? God, the way you licked my pussy, I just had to repay the favor!"

We kissed each other, and nodded off to sleep.

CHAPTER TWO.

I awoke to the phone ringing. Thankfully, it was not my mom's ring, but Tina's.

"Tina? What's up?" I asked, trying not to sound drowsy.

"Well, how was the picnic?"

I looked down at her naked twin, lying next to me sleeping, his soft cock lying on his hip, dried come all around.

"So far, it's been great!"

"So far? He's still there? What have you been doing?"

"I'm not sure I should tell you that!" I replied.

"What? With your mother there?"

"Oh, no, my Grandpa fell, and she had to go help Grandma. I mean, he's OK, but Grandma needed help."

"So what, like you two slept together!? Tell me everything!"

"Tina! I can't do that, he's your brother!"

"And you're my best friend - I hope you treated him right!"

I could not believe we were having this conversation.

"Just a minute, he's kinda sleeping right now, and I have to pee."

I reluctantly slipped away from him, covered him with a sheet and went down the hall to the bathroom.

"OK, now I can talk more - but I can't believe you want details!"

"Annie, I'm the one that encouraged you two to go out in the first place. Now give me the dish!"

So, I started to tell her what happened. And she insisted on hearing ALL of the details. Whenever I tried to be subtle, she was having none of it.

"God, I can't believe you kissed him after you sucked him off, and he didn't get grossed out by it!"

"Well, I kissed him after he got me off, too!"

"Yeah, how was that?"

"It was all hot, Tina"

"Yeah, I'll say, it's making me hot just thinking about it."

There was a brief silence. "Annie?"

"Yeah Tina?"

"I want to come over."

"What? Now?"

"I don't want this to be totally weird, but I have watched him grow - in so many ways - and I want to share him with you. And share you with him. Remember how you didn't want a relationship with him to screw us up? Well, it may be too late for that, but I'm jealous, and I want to be there, too!"

We talked it over (and over), and I must admit that I found Tina sexy, too, but I was still a little wigged out about any sharing.

"Look, Annie, most guys would come in their pants thinking about having two girls, and you already know that I love him, but I won't 'steal' him from you - I'm his sister! This is just about sex!"

"OK, so here's the plan..."

We talked about how to do it, and I headed off to the shower.

I woke Tim up with a kiss.

"Hey! God, your sexy!" he said, as his eyes opened. I was wearing only a towel, and that was on my head.

"You should get a shower, there lover boy, and we need something to eat!"

He grabbed my hips and tried to pull me to the bed.

"I know what I'd like to eat!"

"Yeah, I know, me, too, but I think we need real food! You get a shower, and I'm going to the kitchen!"

I pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt and headed out the door.

"There's a towel in the closet in the bathroom!"

I went to the kitchen, and when I heard Tim in the shower, I let Tina in the back door. She had the biggest grin on her face that I had ever seen, beaten only by the grin on my face. As soon as the door was closed, she grabbed me and hugged me. Now, she's my best friend, and she had hugged me before, but this one was different, more like a lover, or soon to be lover! And then she kissed me.

At first, I tried to pull away, my mind racing. What the hell was she doing? Does she think I'm a lesbian? Is she a lesbian, and I never knew it?

After a couple of seconds, though, I realized that I liked it, and I started returning her kiss, and my hands ran down her back and over her ass, and I felt her hands drop to the bottom of my shorts, and then up under the shorts. I had not put on any panties, so she had easy access to my bare ass and pussy.

"What are you doing, Tina?" I wondered out loud.

"What I've been thinking about ever since you described you session with Tim!"

"When you said you were jealous, I thought you meant like you were jealous of me being with him, not his being with me!"

"I meant BOTH of you! I told you before that I love you both, and I don't want to be left out of anything!"

"OK, then here's my plan. Tim and I will eat a snack, and you sneak into my room. I'll get him back upstairs and then you can join us."

"OK, how will I know when?"

"Just watch from the closet. I'll sit on his face so he can't see, and then you can just join us. By the time he knows what's going on, there's no way he'll complain!"

Tina slipped into the den as soon as she heard Tim coming down the stairs. I had pulled some snacks out of the pantry, and got us each some juice. I poured him an extra big glass, feeling like he had lost a lot of fluid, earlier!

"Hey," I said as he appeared, "feel better, after a nap and a shower?"

"Yeah, the shower did feel nice, and I am hungry!"

The way he said "hungry" and walked past the table, looking at me the whole way, I knew that he didn't mean the food on the table. He pinned me against the counter and kissed me, his hands quickly dropping to the exact same place as his sister's were just moments before. When his fingers reached my pussy, I was already wet and he slipped a finger into me, and growled low at the find.

"I see I'm not the only hungry one!"

"Nor the only horny one, but we really should eat some food!"

"OK, but I'm eating quickly!"

We sat down and ate, Tim with a real shit-eating grin on his face.

"What are you grinning like that for?" I finally asked.

"I keep thinking about you not wearing any panties!"

I smiled at him with a wicked grin, stood up, and dropped my shorts to the floor.

"There, how's that? Now I'm not wearing anything down below!"

Tim nearly choked, and we both started eating faster. He must have been thirsty, because he drank all the juice and asked for more. I think it was just to watch me walk to the fridge, so I twitched my ass toward him as I walked.

I brought back the glass, and put it down on the table, and rocked my pussy toward his face he grabbed my hips and pulled me in and kissed me on the belly just above the top of my pubes.

"Finish your juice, and let's get back upstairs!" I said as I wriggled away from him.

I cleared away the food as Tim slurped down the remaining OJ. He put his glass down and grabbed my ass, and pushed himself against me. I felt his bare, hard cock press between my cheeks, and I realized that at some point he had dropped his shorts, too.

I turned around and dropped to my knees, taking his cock in my mouth, savoring the velvety smooth feel of his head on my tongue, and the reaction I got as his knees buckled. I ran my hands over his balls, and caressed his ass and pulled him into my mouth even deeper.

After a couple of minutes of this, I pulled him from my mouth.

"Upstairs! Now!"

I moved up the stairs with him following and pinching and grabbing my ass. By the time we got to my room we were at a full run, his prick and my boobs bouncing with every step. We got to my room, and I spun around, grabbing the hem of his t-shirt. I pulled his shirt over his head, and pushed him toward the bed.

"Lie down!" I commanded.

As he did, I pulled my shirt over my head, too, and climbed on top of him. I ground my pussy over his hard cock and kissed him.

"So," I said, pulling back from the kiss, "still hungry?"

He vigorously nodded his head, and started to push up from under me.

"No, no, I replied, and I immediately sat up, and spun around, placing one leg on each side of his head. I lowered my pussy slowly toward his face until he grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto his tongue. Once again, Tim's tongue was lapping across my clit, and I ground my pussy into his face. I looked up to see Tina's smiling face poke from the closet door, with a "Now?" look on it.

"Umm, yes!" I said, enthusiastically.

Tina stepped from the closet, totally naked and grinning from ear to ear. She looked at me wondering how to start. I eyed Tim's stiff cock, and I leaned over and took him in my hand, and, with my eyes, I invited Tina to "lend me a hand".

Tina took the invitation, and grabbed her brother's cock, and the two of us slowly jerked him, first up the down. I don't think he realized then that the two hands on his cock belonged to two different girls. I leaned in a kissed the head of his cock, and as I moved away, Tina leaned in and engulfed her brother's prick. I was far more turned on then I expected I'd be at the sight of it.

All the while, Tim was doing a great job on my clit and pussy. As Tina and I were taking turns on sucking him off, I was edging closer to cumming, and I could sense that Tim was, too. Soon his hips were almost jumping off the bed, and I was really getting into the tongue bath I was getting. As Tina swallowed him again, I sat up and ground my pussy on his face, nearly shouting, "Oh God, yes! That's soooo goooood!"

Tim's hips rose again from the bed, and he gurgled in my pussy, and I could tell by the look on Tina's face that he was pumping her mouth full of his cum, too. I squeezed my thighs together as my orgasm plateaued, still not letting Tim see that his sister had joined us, though he must have realized at some point that there were two mouths involved in sucking him off.

I looked at Tina, slurping on Tim's cock. As the head slid out of her mouth, a large glob of his come oozed out of the slit, and I just had to have it. I leaned forward and noisily slurped it into my mouth, and grabbed his cock and the root and squeezed from root to tip to get out as much of his goo as I could. Tina smiled at me and leaned in and kissed me, pushing her tongue in my mouth, along with what felt like a cup full of her brother's semen. We swished the goo between our mouths, and when I pulled back, I mouthed "let's kiss him!" at her. She quickly nodded, and I turned quickly to face Tim, with Tina joining me. We both kissed him at the same time, letting the come run from our opened mouths all over his face. He was enthusiastically licking our faces, when it occurred to me that he was not at all surprised to see Tina there.

As we all settled down, I finally spoke up about it.

"Um, I get the feeling that this is not the first time the two of you have, um, pleasured each other?"

"No, it's not. In fact, I kind of guessed that Tina might show up. She told me that she told you that you needed to fuck me!"

"Yeah, and what is it that you two talk about sex?" I asked.

"Honey," Tina replied, "I told you, we're twins, we talk about everything...and besides, we don't just talk about sex! I told you that he told me that he got all blue-balls? Well, how do you think he got relief?"

"What?" I almost screeched, and smacked them both. "I was left here getting my own relief, and you two were at your house fucking each other?"

"Well, not exactly fucking," Tina said, "we haven't done that, more just oral and handjobs - are you mad?"

And kind of, I was, and then again, not. I looked at them both, and felt oddly OK with it all.

"Not mad, exactly, but not too sure. Then again, you are twins, and I guess there is a connection there that you two have. Should I be the jealous one?"

They both looked at me, and then, briefly, at one another, then simultaneously they moved to kiss me.

"No," Tim said, "not jealous. We both love you. Yes, there is a strong bond between us, but we want you in our world with us."

I looked at his smile and his eyes, and at Tina's smile and realized that I had nothing to be angry about, in fact, I felt like the luckiest girl around. These two were something very special, and here I was in their midst, the "invited one."

I lazily let one hand rub gently over Tim's semi-soft cock, and the other found Tina's breasts. They both closed their eyes focusing on the sexual attention. "You know," I said, "one of us was left out of the orgasmic fun before...Tim, would you help me do something about that?"

As the words left my mouth, I looked at Tina, and patted the pillow, inviting her to lay back on it, and began to move my head lower toward her patch of light red pubes. Tim looked at me and grinned, and wasted no time in moving to join me. We took turns kissing each other, and kissing Tina's beautiful pussy. Other than tasting me on Tim, this was my first taste of pussy, and was intoxicated at how she responded to my touch and Tim's touch. I just kept thinking what I like about when a guy would go down on me, and tried to do what I thought I'd like.

On one of "Tim's turns" at Tina's snatch, I looked down and noticed how hard he was again, and I crawled even lower, and took his stiff dick in my mouth again, causing him to squirm. I ran my tongue over that beautiful head once again, and marveled at how it could be hard as a tree branch, and yet soft and velvety at the head. He was leaking pre-cum which I licked up and savored its very mild taste.

I took him from my mouth, and took his prick in my hand and led him to his sister's now sopping wet pussy. I kissed her on her nether lips and then kissed the head of Tim's cock, and then fed his cock into her. It was fascinating to watch how her lips pushed inward as he pushed forward. I sensed his hips wanting to thrust forward, but held him steady, only letting him inch in. Once he was fully inside her, I pushed on his buns, grinding him into his sister. I let go of his ass, and he pulled back out, and I watched as her lips seemed to hold on to his shaft. When I could almost see the head emerging, he reversed directions, again sinking his meat deep inside her. When he began to pull out again, I worked my head closer, and ran my tongue along his shaft, tasting his sister's nectar on him. As he began to thrust forward again, I decided I had better get out of the way, and I sat up and watch as his buns clenched together on the inward thrusts, and relaxed on the outward pulls.

I sat up and slipped my hand down along his ass and tickled his balls and her ass. She was so wet that soon my hand was covered in their lubricant and I nastily decided to slip a finger into each of their bums. I was impossible to keep a finger in either as they were humping even faster now.

"Come on Tim, get her to the edge! She hasn't come yet, Timmy, make her come good!"

Tina wrapped her legs around Tim as he pumped and ground his hips into her. From my angle, I could see his balls slap against her buns, and the fluid oozing out of her with each push. I crawled up next to them and kissed them both.

"How's it feel, Tina? Does he feel good, plowing into you? Are you gonna come all over his cock? Is he getting your clitty good? Come sister! Come on sister! Fuck her Timmy, she loves your cock in her cunt!"

Tina was now breathing hard, and I knew she would come soon, so I started talking nasty to Tim, too.

"Is her cunt hot on your dick? Do you like plunging into your sister's flesh like that? Feel her pussy grip at your cock! She wants you to fill it with your come! Soon, Timmy! She's so close, honey, she wants you to come in her pussy! Come together! Both of you come together!"

"OOOOOHHHHHHH GOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!" Tina almost screamed as her orgasm hit. I jumped back down the bed to watch up close as I could see Tim's balls contract and the base of his cock and his buns began to twitch, and I knew that he had shot his load deep in her. He collapsed on top of her, and I knew that he was spent. From earlier in the day, I knew that the taste of male and female fluids mixed together was delectable, and I wanted a close taste. I grabbed Tim by the hips, and tugged him backward. Tina's legs instinctively grabbed him to not let go, but I pulled back on her legs, too.

"Let him go, sweety, he left a snack for me!" I said to her.

"What?" she said back.

"I want to suck the cream - yours and his - from your freshly fucked little red pussy!"

Tina squealed as she unwrapped her legs and pushed Tim off of her.

"Come join me!" I said to Tim. Given that he had already eaten my pussy after coming in me, i guessed that he would not hesitate.

Before he could get there, a good sized glob of white liquid appeared suddenly at the bottom of her slit, and slid down the crack of her ass. Before it could hit the towel on the bed, I dove down and slurped between her buns with my tongue, tasting the heavenly mixture of their fluids. In seconds, Tim was there, too, and our tongues were battling to catch the goo slipping from her lips. When we were both sloppy with the concoction of their fluids, Tina got up and met us for a slurpy, messy kiss-fest.

"Mmmmm, you two are sooo sexy all covered with my sperm, and Tina's juices! I'm sure I'm the luckiest guy on the planet!"

"Yeah, and don't you forget it, mister!" added Tina.

We all laughed and fell into a heap on my bed, with me just where I wanted to be - right in the middle of my two best friends.

12