My Best Friend's Crazy Fat Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to go to the toilet," she said, clearly in some discomfort.

"I don't think there's any toilets near here," I said.

"I know," said Zoe. "Lucky I came prepared." She took her backpack off her shoulders and took out a small trowel taken from my gardening tools, and a roll of toilet paper.

"You were prepared," I said, thinking that we would be rushing around looking for suitable leaves for Zoe to use as toilet paper.

"Yeah, well as you saw, heard and smelled this morning, my bowels are really playing up today," said Zoe. She grinned at me. "And I know you liked my story about the time I got caught short and had to run into the bush with tissues to have a shit. Now you get to hide behind a tree, watching me squatting behind another tree with my jeans and my knickers down having a poo-poo."

Zoe handed me her backpack. "Hold this for me Sean." I took the bag as Zoe went into the bush, the toilet roll in one hand, the trowel in the other. I followed her, taking my position behind some large tree ferns, Zoe behind the trunk of a large tree.

Through wide eyes, not daring to blink in case I missed anything, I watched Zoe dig herself a hole then unfasten and unzip her jeans. She pulled them down to her ankles, followed by her white full brief knickers. I was treated to the sight of her fat bare bottom, before she turned around in my direction and squatted over the hole, her legs wide apart showing me her pubic hair and her pussy.

My erection throbbed as Zoe began to piss, her yellow urine stream beginning to soak into the ground. When this finished, Zoe unwound a couple of squares of paper from the toilet roll, and dried her wet pussy. Then I saw the look of straining on Zoe's pretty chubby face as she moved her bowels, me seeing her poo as it came out of her rectum with quite a rush and into the hole.

Zoe unwound more toilet paper, and I saw her wiping her fat bottom, the toilet tissue emerging from her anal area covered in shit, as did the second and third pieces of paper. Then I saw Zoe's face contort again as she pooped once more, her bowel movements going into the hole with the ones she had already passed. I was downwind from her, so the smell of Zoe's poo soon entered my nostrils. It felt so bad, perving on Zoe pooing in the bush and my erection throbbed as she again wiped her bottom, messy shit all over the toilet paper as it emerged from between her legs.

Zoe had another bowel movement, and although I was a little distance from her I could hear her farting as she did so, this only adding to my excitement. Zoe got more toilet paper and wiped herself several times, the final sheets of paper emerging from her bottom with no brown poo-poo stains on it, signifying her bowel movements were finished.

I watched as Zoe stood up and pulled up and adjusted her knickers, then her jeans. She bent over and filled in the small hole containing her poo and her dirty toilet paper, then turned and walked back to me carrying the toilet roll and trowel.

"I see you enjoyed the show," Zoe said, indicating my throbbing erection visibly bulging in my shorts. She placed the toilet roll and trowel on the ground and said, "There's a small bottle of hand-wash in the bag. Could you please get that and some water and wash my hands for me please?" Zoe held out her hands towards me.

I took the antiseptic hand-wash out of Zoe's backpack and squeezed some of the green liquid over her hands, then a bottle of water and poured this over her hands too, giving them a thorough wash and killing off any bacteria that remained from her bowel movements.

"Thanks Sean," said Zoe, replacing the hand-wash, the toilet roll and the trowel back in her bag and smiling. "You like perving on girls who are pooing out in the bush, don't you Sean?"

"Just you Zoe," I said.

"Thank, but I don't know whether that's flattering or creepy," said Zoe. She grinned. "You know, when Emily goes away for field work, she sometimes has to take a roll of toilet paper into the bush, squat behind a tree and take a shit if it involves camping in a remote area. Do you think Emily would mind if any male colleagues followed her into the bush and watched her squatting with her knickers down having a poo-poo behind a tree?"

From what I knew of Emily, the thought of any guys seeing her while she was squatting in the bush with a roll of toilet paper in her hand and her panties down around her ankles having a shit would horrify her, like it would most girls. I was lucky Zoe was willing to play along with my perversions which only seemed to happen with her.

"I think Emily would mind. I think she would mind a lot," I said.

"Yeah, but she's an uptight bitch at the best of times," said Zoe. "She and my brother started going out together in 1998, got engaged in 2001, married in 2005 and I wouldn't mind betting that Emily hasn't farted in front of him once during all that time."

I laughed. "I'm sure she must have slipped up at least once or twice."

"I doubt it, she's one of the most anal people I've ever met," said Zoe. "Even when Emily was giving birth to her kids and was pushing she would have managed to hold on and avoid farting in front of the doctor and midwife. Emily is definitely one of those girls who only farts while she's on the toilet." Zoe took a look at my shorts, still standing out like a tent. "We can't let you go back up to the trail like that, people might get the wrong idea."

"Yeah, it might be a bit hard to explain," I said, laughing at my predicament.

"Well, I could walk right in front of you," said Zoe. "Or, we could go deeper into the bush, you could take a condom out of the packet in the bag and fuck me stupid up against a tree."

"What?" I gasped.

"Never had sex outside before Sean?" Zoe asked challengingly. "Come on, it's fun." She took a firm grasp of my hand and began to lead me further into the bush.

"Yes, but there's other people around, and well, I have to say it, but you aren't exactly quiet."

"I scream a lot when I get fucked?" Zoe asked. "Yeah, lucky I brought something for that too." She reached into the bag and extricated the condom box, then the pink knickers she had been wearing yesterday. "You'll have to stuff the dirty knickers I was wearing yesterday into my mouth."

Zoe never failed to amaze me. "You really had all this planned?"

"Of course I did. I want you to pull down my jeans and my knickers and fuck my pussy up against a tree in the bush with a pair of my dirty panties stuffed in my mouth to shut me up. And I know you want to do it. Now come on, we don't want this guy to go back to sleep." Zoe stroked my erect penis through my shorts, and led me further into the bush.

There was a lot of leaf litter on the forest floor and I was a bit worried about snakes, but fortunately we didn't encounter any. "This is a nice big tree," said Zoe, selecting one and leaning her beautiful big body back against it.

I reached out and unfastened Zoe's jeans, then pulled them down to her ankles, followed by her knickers. While I had obviously seen Zoe's triangle of blonde pubic hair plenty of times, the sight of her bush never failed to excite me. Zoe opened her legs more so I could see her vagina, and with her pussy in plain view and her jeans and white cotton knickers down around her ankles, I hurriedly pulled down my shorts and underpants, putting the condom on my cock so I could get it up her warm, moist cooch as fast as I could.

"Don't forget to put my knickers in my mouth unless you want me to scream so loud they hear us in Bendigo," said Zoe.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want to get caught," I said. That would be great, getting arrested with Zoe for committing indecent acts in public. I put Zoe's dirty pink knickers which bore obvious pussy stains and smells on the saddle into Zoe's open mouth, and the girl bit down on them with a cheeky grin on her face.

I then moved directly in front of Zoe, she leaned her back against the tree trunk and I pushed my penis hard up into her vagina. I saw Zoe's eyes bulge and her face contort, but she couldn't yell out as she normally would thanks to the smelly panties in her mouth.

Having sex in this position was new for me, and I had never done it outdoors before, especially with so many people not all that far away but the thrill of doing this at a huge risk of getting caught made me horny, and I pumped Zoe's pussy hard and fast. It was lucky Zoe's mouth was stuffed full of pink cotton panties, as her loud voice and habit of screaming during coitus would have made getting caught a certainty. Zoe writhed against the tree, her twat getting wetter and wetter until she came as usual with a tidal wave of sticky dampness from her box.

My orgasm took a minute or so longer, but despite having cum earlier in the morning I noticed a considerable amount of semen in the tip of the condom. Zoe spat her pink knickers out of her mouth, and with the smell of her pussy noticeable in the fresh mountain air insisted again on removing the condom and drinking the cum, while my face soon found its way between her legs to lick her sticky snatch.

Zoe pulled up her knickers and her jeans and me my underpants and shorts. Not wanting to pollute the environment we placed the used condom in its wrapper and placed it in the backpack for disposal later, and Zoe's pink knickers also went back into the bag.

Looking just like a normal couple aged in their late 30s or early 40s who had done nothing wrong, Zoe and I made our way back up to the main trail, encountering on our way a pretty girl with long red hair who looked to be aged in her mid-20s dressed in a shirt and jeans, making her own way into the bush carrying a roll of toilet paper.

"Hi," Zoe and I greeted her.

"Hi," said the girl, her American accent giving away that she was from the States. "It's so beautiful up here, but can you believe no bathrooms on this part of the trail?"

"Yeah, we just had the same problem," Zoe said.

"There aren't any snakes in there are there?" the girl asked.

I shook my head. "No, we didn't see any. Just be careful not to go to deep into the bush."

"I'll be careful," said the girl. "Well, I hope you have a good day."

"Yes, have a good day too," said Zoe and I in unison as the redhead continued into the bush, and we went back onto the main trail.

"So Sean, you want to hide in the bushes and watch that pretty redhead pull her jeans and panties down, squat down behind a tree to have a shit and wipe her arse?" Zoe asked.

I laughed. "No, I would get arrested if I got caught."

Zoe also laughed. "Yes, and you'd end up on the sex offender's register too."

"I definitely wouldn't want that," I said.

"The thing about Americans, have you ever noticed that they always say they have to go to the bathroom, when it's obvious they have to go to the toilet? Like the girl back there, even if there were facilities up here all she would have found were toilets and sinks, no baths, no showers."

"Yes, Americans never usually use the word toilet," I agreed.

"I found that out the hard way," said Zoe. "The first time I went to America to play tennis I was at this posh tennis club in Philadelphia for a lead in tournament before the US Open. I needed the loo so asked where the toilet was and it was like I had said that I needed to have a shit. They were horrified, but I mean hello -- was I going to take a bath or a shower?"

I laughed at the story, and Zoe and I continued to walk the track, again looking like a normal married couple enjoying a fine Saturday bushwalking. Returning to the car, I drove back to Melbourne and home and Zoe and I spent the rest of the afternoon doing housework together while listening to the football on the radio, again like a normal suburban married couple.

*

That evening after watching a romantic movie together while lying on the couch, we went to bed. I was in first wearing my boxer shorts, Zoe came in a few minutes later barefoot wearing her long pink pajamas that I loved so much. She had brushed out her plaits, and her hair was now tied back in the loose pigtails she often wore.

Zoe put one bare foot into bed, then paused, holding her stomach. "Everything okay?" I asked her.

"I need to go to the toilet again," said Zoe.

"Again?" I asked. Zoe had used the toilet early in the morning, squatted down in the bush to move her bowels and had gone to the toilet for a poo again when we got home from the Dandenongs.

Zoe nodded. "Uh huh." She took me by the hand. "Come and keep me company."

I wasn't going to knock back the invitation, and followed Zoe's plus-sized, pajama clad body as she walked to the bathroom on her bare feet. "My bowels are still working overtime today," Zoe giggled as she turned on the light, and closed the bathroom door behind us.

Zoe walked over to the toilet and put down the seat, then pulled down her pajama bottoms and then the lilac panties she was wearing to her ankles. Zoe sat down on the toilet, her pink pajamas, her bare feet and her pigtails making her look so pretty. I waited for her to urinate or defecate, but she did neither at this stage, simply indicating for me to move closer to her.

"You are in for a treat tonight Sean," Zoe promised me as I stood next to the toilet. She reached out and took hold of my boxer shorts, pulling them down to my thighs and freeing my cock, teasing my growing erection in her fingers. "I'm going to give you a blowjob while I'm on the toilet."

Zoe lowered her head into my groin and took my dick in her mouth, sucking the shaft and working me with her tongue. At the same moment, the sound of her urinating was audible, Zoe's piss going into the toilet bowl. She kept my dick in her mouth as she got a cloth and wiped her wet pussy, then as she put the pee-stained reusable wipe into her wet bag Zoe farted, and her poo splashed into the toilet, the smell immediately rising from the bowl.

Getting a head job from a barefoot, pajama wearing girl who was pooing on the toilet was such a dirty experience, but such a turn on. The sound of her shit going into the toilet, her farting as she moved her bowels and the smell of her excrement filling the bathroom all added to the amazement. And last but not least was the fellatio as Zoe worked my cock with her expert tongue. I felt a bit sorry for her; her poo was pretty smelly but unlike me who could breathe through my mouth, Zoe had no such option available but to breathe through her nose as her mouth was filled with my cock.

Still, if Zoe was bothered by the smells drifting up from the toilet bowl, she never showed it. She kept sucking my dick with great enthusiasm, keeping it in there the whole time even when she wiped her bottom with her reusable toilet paper, disposing of the shit-stained cloth squares into the wet bag.

Looking down at the floor and at Zoe's bare feet, lowered pajama bottoms and lilac panties, I felt my orgasm approaching. Obviously Zoe could sense it too, as she fellated me harder and harder. I don't think my third orgasm for the day produced as much semen as the other two, but I still shot my load into Zoe's mouth, Zoe swallowing it eagerly then cleaning away any remaining semen with her tongue.

"That was fucking incredible," I gasped, still recovering my breath.

Zoe smiled. "Yeah, you liked getting blown by a fat girl taking a shit on the toilet didn't you? Well, you'll be glad to know your fun isn't over just yet. Can you just excuse me for a minute or so while I finish?"

"Sure Zoe," I said, watching her on the toilet as she pooped for the last time, then proceeded to complete wiping her bottom clean. When the last wipe emerged from Zoe's anal area devoid of any smelly brown stains, she placed it into the wet bag and zipped it up. Zoe then stood up off the toilet and flushed it, the poo vanishing in a swirl of water. With the sound of the toilet cistern refilling Zoe sat back down on the seat, her legs wide open to display her pussy.

"I didn't want to get any splash-back by flushing while I was still sitting on the loo," said Zoe. "When I was married, one night I was on the toilet while my husband had his stupid mates over. They'd had a few drinks, and one of them double-dared him to bust in on me and flush the toilet while I was sitting on it having a shit. And the idiot did it. I just sat on the toilet with a wet arse and a wet vagina, so pissed off I couldn't speak. I made his life a living hell for a week after to make up for it. You wouldn't flush the toilet while I'm on it, would you Sean?"

"No, definitely not," I assured Zoe.

"You're too scared, aren't you?" Zoe laughed. "Anyway, you can do other things to me while I'm on the toilet. You know what I want you do with me now?"

"No," I said, which was true.

Zoe giggled. "I want you to finger fuck my fanny with one hand, and finger fuck my bum with the other."

"You want me to finger you when you're sitting on the toilet?" I couldn't believe it.

"What's the matter Sean?" Zoe teased me. "Too dirty for you?"

"No, no," I said, kneeling down next to the toilet, which was still smelly despite Zoe having flushed her poo away. I put my left hand into Zoe's crotch, stroking her pubic hair then pushing my fingers deeper into her pussy, feeling her moist vagina and circling her clitoris. Zoe squirmed on the toilet seat as I put my right hand on her bottom, working my fingers between the fat cheeks of her bum until my index found her anus. I saw Zoe's bare fleet clench and unclench on the tiled floor as this finger circled her tight rear opening.

I pushed the fingers of my left hand further into Zoe's fragrant fanny, and gently pushed my right index finger up her anus and into her rectum, feeling Zoe's sphincter close around it and how hot she was in her bowels. It was lucky she had been number two just five minutes earlier, as my finger would have made contact with something else.

Zoe writhed, squirmed and squealed on the toilet as I masturbated her pussy, her female excitement getting my hand very sticky and wet. I could see by the way her bare feet were moving that she was turned on, so I traversed her twat with my thumb and gently pushed my right index finger further up her bum. It took about five minutes for Zoe to orgasm, the fat girl crying out in delight as she reached her climax. Inside Zoe's bum, I felt the walls of her rectum close around my fingers and her pussy released its sticky fluid to signify that she had reached her orgasm.

Extricating my hands from Zoe's vagina and her bum, we exchanged a deep kiss before I got one of her cloths from the box on the toilet cistern and used it to wash her vagina for her. Zoe stood up off the toilet and pulled up first her panties and then her pajama bottoms, while I pulled up my boxer shorts. Both of us needed to wash our hands -- Zoe obviously because she had been to the toilet, and me as I had gotten my left hand soaked from finger-fucking Zoe's fanny and had had one of the fingers of my left hand up her arse.

"You liked fingering me while I was sitting on the loo, didn't you Sean?" Zoe asked as we got back into bed.

"When can we next do it?" I asked.

Zoe laughed. "You'll get another chance to do it, believe me. And I'll definitely give you more blow jobs when I'm on the toilet. Obviously not all the time, I don't want to suck your dick and get my fanny fingered every time I'm using the loo, but when I'm in the mood, yeah I'm all for it."

Lying in bed together, Zoe took hold of me in a firm grip as we spooned in the darkness. I stroked her plump tummy through her pajamas, and I could feel her bare feet against mine. I smelled her beautiful hair, and felt that wonderful feeling of having a romantic crush in my heart. Zoe began to snore lightly signifying she had fallen asleep, and I felt myself drift away to the land of nod, tired after such a kinky, fun and at times downright dirty day with the girl of my dreams. What was going to happen on Sunday?