My Best Friend's Crazy Fat Sister Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I expected Zoe to scream the place down given how noisy she tended to be during sex, but she largely stayed quiet, simply moaning in pleasure. As for me, I still found it hard to believe I had my cock in Zoe's bowels. One thing that Zoe was right about was that it didn't take much to reach orgasm with anal being so tight.

Zoe gasped and I could feel the muscles of her rectum tighten around my erection. Her body trembled and her vagina released a wave of pussy juice over my hand. Zoe reaching her own orgasm was enough to push me to climax, and I felt the muscles in my own back passage tighten as I came into the condom, the contraceptive device preventing me from ejaculating up Zoe's bum and setting her up for several smelly and unpleasant sessions on the toilet.

"So what do you think of anal, Sean?" Zoe asked as I withdrew from her bum. She removed the condom, but given where it had been, did not drink my cum from it on this occasion.

"Amazing," I said, still sweaty and breathless.

"Well, anal is an amazing thing," said Zoe. "But as I said, I don't do it very often as it can be painful if you do it too much. And rough anal is no good at all -- it really, really hurts. I'm glad I'm not a poofter, aren't you? Imagine if that was the only way you could have sex."

"Yeah, I wouldn't like to be a poof," I agreed.

"Yeah, I don't think you'd want somebody to fuck you up the bum, would you Sean?" asked Zoe, a laugh in her voice.

"No, that's one of the last things in the world I would like to happen," I said.

"My ex-husband had this porno DVD," said Zoe. "Well, it was one of many he had. Anyway, this one movie -- if you could call it a movie -- had a girl strapping on this huge fake dick and fucking a guy up the arse with it. Who wants to see that shit?"

"Unfortunately, I'll be seeing it in my head for the rest of my life," I said. "Thanks for those mental images, Zoe."

Zoe laughed. "Yeah, I wish I hadn't seen it either. I get why homos want to see other homos rooting poofs up the bum, and why guys want to see other guys fucking girls up the arse, but a girl fucking a guy up the arse? That's just plain weird. Hey, what do you think Emily would do if somebody showed her that movie?"

Emily had a low tolerance to vulgar movies, something I found out in a big way back in 1999 when she and Adam, and myself and Claire, the girl I was dating at the time and which ultimately did not work out, went on a double date for dinner and a movie. Emily, then aged 19 was in a very bad, black mood courtesy of monthly hormone imbalances and snapping at people all evening, mainly Adam.

We went into the movie -- a typical frat-boy comedy movie common in the late 1990s about the misadventures of a group of slackers at a college campus, and Emily sat rigid in her seat, her pretty face devoid of all humor. The premenstrual Emily barely tolerated the slackers accidentally blowing up a septic tank. Her mood grew worse when the bumbling antics of the slackers caused an entire soriety house to get food poisoning, all the girls stricken with severe vomiting and diarrhea. Her patience had nearly expired by the time one slacker had taken LSD and tried to suckle milk from the covered breast of a butch lesbian who was wearing an anti-male feminist tee-shirt, to which she punched him in the face.

However, Emily was completely tipped over the edge when another slacker found himself lost in the woods at night, and fell down an embankment, knocking himself out in the process. Recovering consciousness, the young man awoke to the horrifying sight of a bear standing over him. But rather than kill and eat him, the bear had other ideas in mind. While what happened next was not actually seen on the screen, the sounds of the slacker screaming and crying and the bear roaring left little to the imagination, and when the slacker staggered out of the woods, his bloodied and ripped shirt showed plenty of evidence of what the bear had done to him.

At this Emily had leaped from her seat, yelling at Adam for laughing at the scene, stating that she had had enough of this disgusting, stupid and vulgar movie, she was leaving now and he was coming with her whether he liked it or not. Other movie patrons yelled at Emily to sit down and shut up or piss off, Emily yelled back at them then led Adam out by his hand, chastising him all the way, some teenage boys cheering when they left. Claire and I just sat there, not knowing what to do next.

"I think Emily would be in a catatonic state for a month," I said, knowing that Emily would be horrified by even the thought of a porno where a girl performed anal on a guy.

"Yeah, she would," said Zoe. "And I think Emily is an arse virgin, her bum has probably only been used as an exit, never as an entrance. Although I don't like to think about it too much, given her husband is my brother."

"That's probably a good thing," I said. While my sister Susan had two kids and our parents obviously had two kids, I was content thinking that the immediate members of my family had done it only twice in their lifetimes.

Zoe and I took a nice sensual warm shower together, and the rest of the day went well. Monday was good too, Zoe sent me off to work with nice and simple but sensual missionary position sex that morning which put me in a good mood all day.

Tuesday saw an irritating problem for me after work. I had tried to download a new application for my phone, but was struggling to get it to function. "Let me do it for you," said the more technology-savvy Zoe, taking my phone and playing around with it.

However, the solution proved beyond even Zoe. "I think it's a job for my brother, he's the IT wizard," said Zoe, handing the phone back to me.

"I'm seeing Adam after work tomorrow, I'll ask him then," I said. "Thanks for trying Zoe."

"It's no problem," Zoe assured me. "Perhaps you can do something for me?"

"Sure," I said.

"My feet are tired, I was hoping you could massage them. I also need to go to the toilet, so you can do it when I'm in the bathroom. I think you'll like that."

"I think I will," I grinned, following the barefoot Zoe who was wearing a white tee-shirt and a long black skirt into the bathroom. Zoe lifted up her ankle-length skirt to show she was wearing apricot colored knickers, which she pulled down to her ankles before sitting her big bottom down on the toilet seat.

As Zoe emptied her bowels, I went to work massaging her pretty feet, working around her lowered apricot panties. The bathroom filled with the smell of Zoe's poo, and she repeatedly wiped herself with her toilet rags, me seeing the one with the cartoon sun emerging from Zoe's bottom covered in her shit.

After ten minutes Zoe was done, and I stopped massaging her soles, toes and arches. Zoe stood up off the toilet, pulled up her panties, let her skirt fall down and flushed the toilet. She walked over to the sink and washed her hands. As we turned to leave the bathroom, we noticed that we had forgotten to close the bathroom door, and as a result the smell of Zoe's poo-poo had drifted down the hallway and into the bedrooms and laundry.

Forgetting to close the bathroom door was a fairly minor thing to forget, but that evening I was plagued by the feeling of having forgotten something important. Even as Zoe and I were in bed that evening having very enjoyable cowgirl style sex, it played on my mind.

I figured it would come to me as I slept, but even awakening on Wednesday the feeling was still with me. Had I forgotten something at work, such as completing paperwork at the office for one of the jobs I was called out on? Had I forgotten to pay a bill, or attend a dental appointment? Was it somebody's birthday? Had I borrowed something from a friend and forgotten to return it?

The answer was no to all of these, so what important thing I was forgetting remained a mystery that bugged me as I got ready for work, and Zoe dressed for her special meeting that was held every Wednesday. The unpredictable autumn weather had turned cool, and I watched Zoe dress. First she put on a pair of white knickers, then her bra. She then pulled up a pair of black tights, and another pair of white knickers over these, before putting on a blouse, a red jumper and a short black skirt, slipping her feet into black flat-heeled shoes. I thought she looked very nice, and told her so.

As we left the house, Zoe said, "Oh Sean, I meant to tell you, one of the wall lights in the living room isn't working. It's hard to change the globe, the lampshade is pretty fancy. Could you please take a look at it?"

"Not a problem, I'll do it when I get home tonight," I said. I drove Zoe to the railway station to catch her train, and then I drove to work, still figuring out what important thing it was I had forgotten. The feeling stayed with me all day, and even when I finished work and was driving to Adam and Emily's house, it still persisted. What was this big important thing that I could not remember?

END OF CHAPTER 6 -- TO BE CONCLUDED

12