My Best Friend's Dad

Story Info
Girl gets railed by her friend's dad.
806 words
3.94
20.9k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey somehow always managed to find herself at Jamie's house. They weren't super close, but Jamie was still relatively new to the school and her house was way quieter than her own. She'd spend days, sometimes even weeks having sleepovers at her house. After all, it was just Jamie and her dad.

Her dad wasn't that much older than them. He had Jamie when he was only 14 and Jamie was still 16, but Lindsey had just turned 18, so she was able to get along with both of them with ease. Besides, Lindsey saw Jamie's dad more of like her older brother, anyways.

It was just another night for them. They were all gathered around the TV, watching scary movies. Jamie had just fallen asleep.

"Want some popcorn?" Her dad asked.

"I could go for some popcorn." She replied.

So he made his way to the kitchen. Lindsey decided she wanted a glass of water, so she headed to the kitchen, too. It was unbelievably small, but it could easily fit the two of them.

She had to squeeze past him to get to the fridge. That's when she felt it. He was rock hard. He apologised and made his way back to the living room.

The rest of the night, she couldn't stop thinking about him. It was just a split second, but she could feel how big he was just from that encounter. She couldn't even focus on the movie. She imagined how it'd feel to have him all the way inside of her.

He was so close to her. She got so flustered that she accidentally spilled the popcorn all over them.

"Oh, my god, I'm sorry. I'll clean it up," she said.

"It's okay. You're the guest. I'll take care of it," he said, starting to stand up.

"No, I got it. Besides, you're literally covered in it. I'll just sweep it up. No trouble."

"If you say so."

She brushed the popcorn off his chest. She could feel his heart racing. She made her way lower and brushed it off his pants. His dick was still rock hard. It was as if though he wanted her just as much as she wanted him. She took a chance. She reached her hand down his pants and started stroking his dick through his boxers.

"I think I saw some popcorn fall down here," she said.

"Do you need me to take my pants off?" He asked.

"Yeah, we gotta get all the popcorn off of you."

He took his pants off and she saw his dick trying to escape his boxers. She freed his dick from their cloth prison and held it in her hands for a moment. She began lightly stroking it, feeling it throb in her hands. She gripped tighter and then put the whole thing in her mouth. His leg began to twitch a little when she ran her tongue around the tip.

He pulled her off of him. She looked at him in confusion for a second. Then he picked her up from her waist and placed her on his lap. They started kissing as she was rubbing herself against his exposed dick.

"Do you wanna?" He asked. She nodded in approval and he started tearing her clothes from her body.

He shoved her onto the couch, legs open, hanging off of the edge. He kissed her lips, then her neck, then her breasts, then her stomach, before he made his way down. She gasped when she felt his tongue slip inside her. First the lips then he made his way deeper and deeper and deeper...

She had never been eaten out like this. It was nonstop pleasure. She felt herself about to cum before he pulled away. He eased his dick into her and she just about melted. He was so gentle, making soft, caring thrusts, and it progressed into hard, deep thrusts. She could feel him all the way inside of her. She had to fight the urge to scream, as she didn't want to wake her sleeping friend. Every pump, she squealed, just a little. She couldn't contain herself. So he put his hand over her mouth as he fucked her harder than ever.

She felt herself cum all over his dick. He wasn't done with her, yet. He turned her around so she was buried in the couch and fucked her to the point where he heard muffled screams from the couch cushions. Finally feeling pleased with himself, he came inside of her. Just as he did so, he felt her pussy grip tighter onto his dick. Essentially pulling out every last drop of cum he had in his body.

When they were finished, he offered to help clean her off in the shower. And they fucked in there until the water turned cold.