My Best Friend's Exposed Pussy

Story Info
My best friend's husband exposes her pussy.
1.8k words
4.4
75.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zip33
zip33
19 Followers

My husband John and I have been married for 10 years. John is a tall slender man and the love of my life. My name is Karen. I am 5'2" about 110 pounds with long auburn hair about 2' below my shoulders. My husband always says how beautiful the color of my hair is and women would die to have that color. I never thought of myself as sexy and actually I am very shy and self-conscious of my body. I have small boobs and wear padded bras in order to look fuller. My areolas are big pink and puffy and my nipples stick out normally and when I am excited they get very sensitive and stick out even further. John has actually brought me to orgasm a couple times from just sucking on my nipples. That is a strange but awesome feeling. John says he loves my boobs and could fondle and suck on them for hours if I would let him.

Anyway back to what happen last week. We have good friends of ours who live across the street, Mike and Kelly. They are a couple years older than us but we have known them for years. We often go out with them, have cook outs and we even have gone out dancing before. A lot of times on the weekends we just hang out at one of our houses and watch a movie or play some games. Neither Kelly nor myself are big drinkers. Usually 1 or 2 beers and we are tipsy.

Well on this particular night John had just gotten a promotion so we had gone out to celebrate and we all probably had more than we should have to drink. Good think we had taken a taxi there. Feeling good we all headed back to my house as the guys wanted to catch the end of the football game and have one more beer. Within 10 minutes of being back at the house, Kelly was done for the night and had falling asleep (or should I say past out) on the couch next to Mike.

As the guys drink their beers and watch the game, everyone was feeling good. John says to Mike, "Mike can I ask you a question? Karen and I have a bet."

Oh my god he was actually going to tell him the stupid bet we made about Kelly. John went on."You don't have to tell us if you don't want. I bet that Kelly is a natural blonde and that she has had little work in the boob department. Karen doesn't think she is a natural blonde but thinks her boobs are real."

Well I thought Mike is either going to get up and walk out of our house and that would be the end of our friend ship or he was going to punch John in the mouth.

John calmly said "What's the bet."

The bet was if I was right John would have to do all the cleaning and cooking for 2 weeks but if John was right J would have to go a whole month without wearing bra. If it wasn't for the alcohol I had drank I am certain I would have been as red as a tomato.

What seemed like 10 minutes had passed before Mike starting talking, " I would love to see Karen without a bra on," having heard this I got redder than I thought was even possible, " I am afraid she is right. Kelly is not a real blonde but her tits are real."

I jumped up and screamed "HAHAHA what you making for dinner tomorrow and the next day and the next night?" I was grinning from ear to ear.

All John said was"SHIT SHIT SHIT. Wait a minute wait a minute. How do I know Mike is telling the truth? This was a big bet I can't just take his word for it."

Well I thought I'm not asking Kelly, we are just going to have to take Mike's word for it. Mike quickly said, " No John is right butyYou guys can ever let Kelly know I told you. She would kill me."

John went on, "Well I think the bets off as we can't verify what Mike is saying. To bad better luck next time."

Before I could say anything, Mike said "You want verification?" He leaned over to where Kelly was laying on her side on the couch and slowing pushed her onto her back. God her boobs looked huge even lying flat on her back. He then hooked his hands on each side of her shorts and slowing starting pulling them down. I couldn't believe what he was doing. Soon we saw Kelly's bare skin below her belly button. As he got her shorts down about 3" we saw it. Her pussy hair started to poke out. He kept pulling her shorts down another inch or so and all we saw was a lot of dark black hair sticking out. Mike grinning from ear to ear said, "You both satisfied? Kelly is the winner" and he pulled her shorts and underwear back up.

Now John and I have never said or mentioned anything sexual at all in front of Kelly and Mike and vise versa. This was so out of ordinary for all of us. All John said was "wow. I guess I lost."

Now I know this was the beers talking for John as he said. "Mike does she have black hair all over down there or just on top? You did that so fast I didn't really get a good look."

I just shot John a look like I know what you are doing. He isn't falling for that.

That would not be the first time I was wrong tonight. Mike said "Nope just black hair in a triangle and nothing below. You want to see?" I didn't say a word but John just shook his head yes so fast I thought he was going to break his neck. John stood up this time so he could get a closer look but instead of Mike pulling her shorts down, he stuck his hand in the side of one of the legs of her shorts. He hooked her shorts and one side of Kelly's panties and lifted and pulled to the side until Kelly's entire pussy came into view. Here I was staring at my best friend's pussy while she slept on the couch. Kelly turned her a head a little and let out a soft moan. I couldn't believe how different her pussy looked than mine. She had bigger lips and her clit was visible where mine is more of a slit and you need to spread it apart in order to see my clit. I was much more pink inside than Kelly but don't get me wrong hers was absolutely beautiful and certainly nothing to complain about. I could tell John was liking it by the bulge in his pants. Mike left her panties pulled to one side so just her one pussy lip was exposed and her underwear was giving her a pussy wedgie pressing right on her big clit.. "How as that John? You satisfied."

John just smiled and nodded his head not believing what we just saw.

By now it was getting late and Mike said" I better get her home and thanked us again."John offered to help him but Mike picked Kelly up in his arms. Thanked us and headed out the door.

John and I just looked at each other and didn't say a word. We locked the door and headed to our bed room. Once we were in side I turned around and asked John if he liked looking at Kelly's pussy? Before he could answer I grabbed his hard dick through his pants. Just saying the word pussy felt dirty. We both were shocked. We never in a 100 years would have thought Mike would have done that. I thought to myself what I couldn't believe is how turned on I was. It felt like I had peed myself I was so wet. Not letting go of John dick I asked him to tell me what he liked about her pussy. As John started to speak I sunk down to my knees, unzipped his pants and started slowing sucking him while I played with his balls. "Go on," I told him. "Tell me what you thought of Kelly's pussy . Are you going to be thinking of hers while you fuck mine?" I was surprising not only myself but John as I never talked like this. I hardly ever say anything while we are making love. John does all the talking. As john started to speak I continued sucking his dick. With my other hand I had pushed my shorts and panties to the side like Mike had done to Kelly and I was rubbing my swollen clit. I could feel my juices soaking my hand. I was on the edge. I felt John's balls start to tighten as I knew he was getting close.

I kept picturing Kelly's pussy and how her clit was sticking out and it sent me over the edge just as I felt the first of John's warm cum hit the back of my throat. I never let him cum in my mouth I always have him pull out but not this time. Spurt after spurt was filling my mouth as my own orgasm built and built. I had to take my mouth off Johns dick in order to scream as I couldn't take it anymore. The last of his cum plastered my face. I let out the biggest scream I have ever made. I was worried the neighbors might call the police. When my orgasm finally stopped I collapsed on the floor trying to catch my breath. My fingers still buried in my pussy. I rolled over leaving my fingers where they were. I looked up at John who stared down at me with a look in his eyes of amazement. As I mentioned this is so out of character for me. I normally make John turn off all the lights when we make love. I stared back and mothed the words, " I love you." I closed my eyes and let both my legs fall to the side. I withdrew my fingers and pulled my shorts to the side giving John probably the best look at my pussy since we had been married. With lust in his eyes he dropped between my legs and buried his face into my pussy. He started sucking, biting and licking my clit. I felt light headed and in a matter of minutes I had my second earth shattering orgasm of the night.

To be continued...

zip33
zip33
19 Followers