My Best Friend's Father

Story Info
She knows that Katy's father is the only one home...
754 words
3.68
41.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pose," Katy's father Jakob ordered.

Click.

He could have put it on silent but he enjoyed watching the way she flinched with each click.

Mei bent over a table, head held up high, breasts pushed out provocatively.

"Open your bra, but hold it over your breasts. ... now take off your bra. Arch your back and reveal those delicious breasts." Her breasts were small but full, with small rosy nipples already hard with reluctant arousal.

Click.

Nipples throbbing uncontrollably, the pulsing between her thighs became almost unbearable.

"Take off the rest."

Crouching beside her he snapped several photographs up between her parted thighs before putting the camera aside and turning on the video cameras set up around the room.

"What should we do next, liebchen?" a knowing smile on his fleshy face.

She bit her lip to stifle the cry of unwilling pleasure that would escape when he touched her sensitive nipples. Rough hands ran possessively over her breasts, gripping and pinching hard on her nipples as she whimpered. She got wetter and hotter between her thighs the more this disgusting depraved man touched her.

He took her small hand resting it on the belt buckled around a heavy, obese waist. She couldn't believe she was doing this with her best friend's fat, disgusting father even though this was exactly what she had come over for.

Every time she had come over to Katy's house before, Katy's father had eyed her with an assessing lecherous gaze, grinning at her in her school uniform. He'd teased her meaningfully about turning sweet sixteen and the fun that she'd be having now she was "old enough". Now and then, he'd given her a light swot on her bottom as she'd walked past him -- in plain sight of his wife Brigid who only laughed at her husband's bold ways. Much younger, the tall, blonde lovely Brigid had always seemed a strange match for her older husband.

A few times over the last year when she'd been at Katy's house to study, Mr Braun's hand had brushed against her breast... cupping it. There'd even been a couple of times when she'd felt his large hand slide up under her skirt to slip inside her underwear and penetrate her cunt boldly with thick, calloused fingers. It had revolted and excited her at the same time. One time in the Braun's kitchen when she had been standing at the kitchen counter drying dishes, his finger had slid deep into her cunt and she could have sworn that Katy's mother had been watching them silently from across the room.

She and Katy had spent a lot of time going through the Braun's extremely extensive porn collection. "My parents have a huge porn collection --I've secretly had the password for ages," Katy laughed at Mei's huge eyes as she had logged in to the computer in her bedroom and let her see the incredibly hardcore and explicit porn on her screen.

"Oh my god. Do people really do that?" Mei had asked in shock, breathing shallow and irregular as her pupils dilated in involuntary arousal as she had processed the very graphic, pornographic scenes shown to her by her much more experienced and savvy friend. Her parents assumed she was studying next door at Katy's house -- which she was from a certain point of view.

"Yes ... and I have, too." Tall, blonde, blue-eyed and with a knowing smile, unlike Mei Katy had a boyfriend -- several - and told Mei all about the pleasures of double penetration and gang bangs -- all inspired by her parents' porn that she had watched illicitly and extensively.

"How did it feel?" Mei had asked, feeling like a naive bumpkin.

Katy had given a low laugh. "It is like absolutely nothing else you could possibly imagine ... when you lose track of the number of cocks that have fucked you ... when your eyes roll back in your head because it feels just so fucking good ..."

Katy had shared the login and password and behind the locked door of her bedroom, Mei had spent many hours watching explicit, hardcore porn with wide, disbelieving eyes, shallow breaths and a body that ached for release but wasn't quite sure how to attain it.

When Katy had gone away to visit her grandmother with her mother, leaving her father behind, Mei had gone over to Katy's house - ostensibly to borrow a book ... but deep down she'd known she'd really gone for something else ...