My Best Friend's Fiance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,596 Followers

Leo then suggested, "Why don't you walk around the room for us, babe so we can see how sexy you are?"

She took another big gulp of her drink and paraded back and forth in front of us like a runway model. Her ass has such a nice twitch to it, like the pendulum of a grandfather clock, hypnotically swaying back and forth. Trust me, I was hypnotized too. When Elaine was walking toward us, I watched how her breasts shook with each step and I saw the hint of a camel toe in her panties. Even though I couldn't see her pussy, her lips were well-defined under the silky fabric. All I wanted to do was rip those panties off, taste her pussy and lick her until she came.

Elaine went to get us more beers and while she was gone, I told Leo, "Damn bro, I'm never going to get these images out of my mind. Your fiance is so fucking sexy."

"Thanks, bro.

When Elaine returned, we got silent and Leo and I watched her every step. I checked out her tits and legs when she was facing me and was looking at her ass when she was walking away. Elaine sat back down and we tried to have a normal conversation which was next to impossible while Leo and I were undressing her with our eyes. Her high-cut panties accentuated her sexy legs, making them look even longer.

When we finished another drink, Elaine stood up and said, "I like this bra but it's a little tight."

She stood up, reached around, and unsnapped her bra but didn't remove it completely. She held the cups against her chest as a tease for just a moment or two then tossed it aside. It was obvious that she was drunk because she shook her tits in front of us and walked up closer so we could get a better view. Elaine was now proud to show off for us. Rather than being uncomfortable with her state of undress, she was now being bold. Elaine's nipples were hard and she was now posing for us, leaning over and letting her breasts hang down or shaking them in our faces. She realized the power she had over us and was letting us know it. I noticed a birthmark on the side of her right breast and was making a mental image of Elaine boldly revealing her tits in front of me.

I had to tell her, "Damn, you've got nice tits."

"Aren't they too small?"

"No way. They're perfect. I wish I could touch them."

I know I shouldn't have said that but she looked over at Leo who smiled and gave her a hardly noticeable nod. I sat there in shock as Elaine took my hands and placed them on her breasts. I squeezed and fondled them then played with her nipples. Just as I was about to ask if I could suck them, Elaine took my hands away and went to sit down. Fuck, my dick was about to burst through my pants.

The entire time Elaine sat topless across from Leo and me, I could hardly control my sexual desire for her. I wanted to fuck her in the worst way, more than I've ever wanted to fuck any other woman before but I knew that isn't what either of them wanted. I kind of think Elaine may have been feeling the same thing but I knew the rules before going over to their house that night. I could look all I wanted at Elaine but I couldn't fuck her. There was still an undeniable sexual tension in the air. It was impossible for there not to be given the circumstances.

Things got turned up another notch when after about twenty minutes, Leo said, "Well babe, why don't you lose those panties?"

"If that's what you want me to do, dear, then that's what you'll get."

Elaine stood up, moved closer to Leo, and told him, "Take them off for me, dear."

Leo smiled and proceeded to pull his wife-to-be's panties down her legs. I could see a damp spot on the crotch of her panties which confirmed how turned on Elaine was. As Leo further exposed his fiance, he was revealing her closely trimmed landing strip and pussy for us to see. Leo looked so proud of Elaine to now be naked in front of me. He knew I desperately wanted to fuck her but she was all his and no one else's. He was getting off knowing another man sexually desired her but couldn't have her. Leo was teasing me almost as much as Elaine.

Now that she was naked, Elaine proudly walked around in front of us. I was drinking in her beauty and bold sexuality. My desire for her increased even more. I thought I could see her pussy glistening in the light of the room which meant she was feeling as horny as me. She must have been more drunk than I thought because she sat down on the edge of her chair and opened her legs, brazenly exposing her pussy. I swallowed hard and fought to control my desire to lay her on the floor and fuck her. I thought I was going to lose it when she turned around and bent over, showing us her asshole and pussy. Little beads of sweat were building on my forehead.

I've been with a lot of women and been to my fair share of strip clubs but there wasn't a naked woman that stirred my sexual desires more than Elaine did that night. My balls were overloaded with sperm and I knew I was leaking precum all over my underwear.

After giving us a shameless view of every inch of her naked body, Elaine sat back down in her chair but left her legs parted just a little. They were parted just enough to show some of her hot pussy but not as brash as before.

Leo and I sat there mindlessly talking as we stared at Elaine, and when she finished her drink she said, "I think you guys have seen enough. I'm going to get dressed now."

I took that as a hint to leave so I thanked Elaine for being such a good sport, told her how beautiful and sexy she is, and watched as she gathered her clothes and walked down the hallway to their bedroom.

I patted Leo on the back and shook his hand and said, "That was awesome. Call me anytime you want to do this again. Now I've got to try and get some relief. Damn man, Elaine got me all worked up."

"Thanks, Evan. I know you'll keep this between us. I'll be sure and call you if she's up to a repeat performance."

I was so horny that on the way home, I started dialing some of my previous dates for a booty call. I got lucky on the fifth call and stopped by Darlene's house for a quickie. I pretended I was fucking Elaine the entire time and blasted a huge load into Darlene. I stayed around to fuck her one more time before I went home. Over the next few weeks, anytime I jerked off or had sex with a woman, images of a naked Elaine flashed through my mind. I had seen Leo and Elaine socially as part of a larger group of people since that memorable night but we all acted as if nothing had happened. However, I couldn't help imagining her naked, which was something I would do anyway, but now I had vivid memories of what she looked like nude. Elaine and I would steal glances and I'm sure she knew what was going through my mind but it was our secret, not to be talked about.

Then, one night, I got a call from Leo inviting me over to watch football on a Sunday afternoon. I wasn't doing anything so I quickly accepted. He told me that Elaine lost a bet and would be our waitress for the game. Leo didn't have to go any further. I understood exactly what he meant. I didn't know what Elaine would be wearing but I knew I was in for another treat.

When I arrived, Leo shook my hand and guided me to the family room so we could watch the game. He told me Elaine was getting ready and would join us shortly. I was surprised he didn't offer me a beer but if Elaine was going to be our waitress, I figured he was waiting for her. Sure enough, a short time later she came into the room wearing a short-sleeve, front tie, white crop top. It was sheer enough that we could see her tits through the material. She was also wearing a red and black plaid skirt that just barely covered her ass. Any slight movement revealed her white thong underneath. Her black open-toed heels accentuated her long legs and wiggle when she walked. Elaine had on more makeup than I normally see her wearing but it wasn't overdone. Her hair was slightly curled. I could tell she spent some time getting ready to serve us and trying to look her best.

Elaine knew she looked good, was still nervous but not as bad as the first time. I told her how lovely she looked and she graciously thanked me. She was able to look me in the eye, unlike last time which gave me some comfort. It made me think she was more than a willing participant and this was possibly her idea.

Leo then said, "Honey, Evan and I could use a couple of beers. Be sure to use the cold mugs too."

Elaine gave him one of those disgusted looks a wife uses to give her spouse a message but replied with a simple, "Yes dear." before she went to get the beers.

Leo and I watched her skirt sway back and forth across her wiggling ass as she walked away. When she returned, her breasts were bouncing unencumbered under her shirt, her legs looked stunning and her exposed waist revealed that trim hourglass shape of hers. Elaine's top was loosely tied so when she leaned over to pour our beers, I got a nice peek down her blouse at her naked breasts. She must have known she'd be showing her pretty little titties to us when she did that. When she turned to pour Leo's beer, the back of her skirt lifted and I got a great view of her ass cheeks that were practically in my face with the white string of her thong wedged between them.

Elaine sat down across from us and joined us in having a beer. She couldn't keep us from seeing the front of her thong as she sat there. Leo explained that after the first quarter, Elaine would take off her top and lose the skirt at halftime. She'd spend the entire fourth quarter completely naked. He ordered a pizza for us to have at halftime and Elaine would serve us beers and snacks whenever we wanted.

It was difficult to concentrate on the football game while Elaine was dressed in such a skimpy outfit but I guess the game was secondary to why I was there. Leo and I took turns asking Elaine to get us refills or chips so we could watch her walk around the room with our eyes following her every step. Elaine barely got to sit down for very long before we'd ask her to get something else, leading her to roll her eyes. She knew exactly what we were doing but played along.

When she would pour our beers, Leo and I would playfully lift the back of her skirt to get a better look at her behind. She fought us at first but finally gave up. I marveled at Elaine's picture-perfect, delectable ass, and seeing it up close made me want to touch it but I resisted out of fear of ruining the afternoon. She was being a good sport so why cause problems?

As the seconds ticked away at the end of the first quarter, Leo and I began to chant the countdown like it was New Year's Eve. Elaine gave us a disgusted look but slowly untied the front of her top and slipped it off her shoulders. I had seen her succulent breasts before but that doesn't mean I lost my appreciation of them. Leo and I continued our game of continually asking Elaine to bring us something but she never complained. I think she was loving being the center of attention but would never admit it. I'm sure it was awkward for her to be naked from the waist up in front of me but I imagine that was also the part that made it exciting for her too.

Before halftime came, Leo reminded Elaine that a pizza was being delivered.

"I don't plan on being anywhere around when it gets here," Elaine responded.

"Do I have to remind you of our deal, dear? You're here to serve us. You can't expect us to deal with it, do you?"

"I'm not answering the door topless or in only my thong, no fucking way."

Elaine was drawing a line in the sand but somehow Leo convinced his fiance to deal with the pizza delivery guy in her skirt and she could put on her top but quickly take them off after he left. I sat there silent and let them work this out. I was happy with either outcome. Elaine put her top back on knowing her breasts were visible and she looked nervous. We all waited in anticipation and when the doorbell rang, Elaine had a shocked look on her face as she looked over at Leo. I think she was hoping to get her out of their agreement but all he did was grin and tell her to get the door. She took a big gulp of her beer and walked to the door.

When Elaine got to the door, she put her hand on the knob and turned to Leo who sat there with a shit-eating grin on his face. Elaine took a deep breath and opened the door. When the delivery guy saw her, his mouth dropped open. He looked like a college student working a part-time job on the weekends. Leo and I could see his eyes scanning Elaine's body. Who could blame him? He then looked over at Leo and me to make sure we weren't mad that he was checking out Elaine. I wondered if he thought she was a hooker by the way she was dressed and the fact that she was with two men. It was then that Elaine realized she didn't have any money and had to walk back to Leo to get the payment. He counted out the money and "accidentally" dropped it on the floor.

Elaine quietly told Leo, "Okay, if you want me to give him a show, you've got it."

She then bent over at the waist exposing her ass to the delivery guy and ever so slowly picked up the money from the floor. Elaine walked confidently back to the door with her breasts bouncing underneath. She was flaunting her sexuality to the pizza guy. She paid him and closed the door.

On the way back to the family room, Elaine asked, "There, are you happy now?"

Leo replied, "Very happy, dear. Very happy. Now take off your top and skirt, babe."

"You're never satisfied are you, Leo?" and she started to remove her top and skirt.

I had a few beers in me and sometimes things come out of my mouth before I can stop them and I answered for Leo, "Come on, Elaine, you loved it."

Elaine glared at me in such a way, I thought I fucking blew it but then she grinned and said, "Kiss my ass, Evan."

"It would be my pleasure."

Elaine walked up to me with a stern look on her face, so stern that I thought she might slap me but instead, she turned around, stuck her ass in my face, and said, "Go ahead, kiss my ass."

She didn't have to say it twice. I held both her cheeks in my hands, leaned forward, and planted a big, long kiss on both of them. On her second cheek, I even sucked on it for a few seconds trying to leave a hickey on her ass but she figured out what I was doing and pulled away but not before I left a little passion mark on her. When she looked at her ass over the next few days, she'd see the mark I left. I wasn't worried about what Leo thought, he knew what I was like and I think he was enjoying it too.

For the entire third quarter, Elaine was naked except for her thong. I was practically drooling over her. She was so close yet so far away. I was desperately hoping Leo and Elaine would agree to let me fuck her. I wanted her in the worst way but Elaine kept her distance knowing I was constantly looking at her mostly naked body.

At the end of the third quarter, Elaine didn't need any reminder that it was time to take off her thong. She stood before Leo and me and proudly removed it then boldly threw it at my face. I did what every perverted guy would do, I looked it over, took notice of the damp crotch, and brought it to my nose to smell the sweet aroma of Elaine's pussy. I stuffed it into my pocket letting her and Leo know I was keeping it as a souvenir. I think Elaine wanted me to have it knowing I would use it to jerk off while thinking of her.

I had seen Elaine naked previously but the one thing that was different this time was her pussy was now completely shaved. Her lips were not hidden anymore and she was more comfortable being naked in front of me. That led her to be more bold. Elaine would stand in front of me, inviting me to check out every intimate detail of her nakedness. I could see that damp pussy; I could smell it and when she turned around she spread her cheeks so I could view her asshole. She was teasing the fuck out of me and enjoying every second of it.

However, at the end of the night, I was left hanging one more time and had to find relief somewhere else. I couldn't find anyone for a booty call so I ended up jerking off. I hated to do it but I called Leo the next day.

"Hey buddy, how's it going?"

"What's up, Evan."

"Well, it's about last night with you and Elaine."

"Yeah, it was great, wasn't it? Elaine and I fucked all night and again this morning."

"I'm very happy for you two and I really appreciate you including me in her modeling sessions. Elaine is a hot, sexy woman. I love seeing her showing off her body, I really do, Leo. Getting to play with her a little is even better. You know I think the world of both of you but, to be honest, it's also been torture. I'm happy that it's helped add some spice to your love life but shit man, I'm left with a bad case of blue balls."

"Yeah, I get, Evan. Does that mean, you don't want to do it anymore?"

"I don't know buddy. I don't know what to do."

"I'll tell you what. Let me talk to Elaine and I'll get back to you."

"I don't mean to sound unappreciative but..."

"No, I get it. Let me talk to her."

"Okay, Leo."

That's how we left it. I didn't know what they were going to talk about but I had to get that off my chest. I hadn't heard from Leo about that subject for several weeks until one night we got together for a few drinks. I thought we were going to talk about his upcoming wedding and the bachelor party which we did for the first couple of beers but the subject changed when we started our third beer.

"I also wanted to talk to you about, you know, the modeling Elaine has done."

"It's been fantastic, Leo. She's a beautiful woman with clothes on and even better without them," I said with a smile.

"You don't have to tell me. I see her naked every day. But, we've been talking and I don't even know how to bring this up."

"Are we going to go through this again, Leo? Just get to the point."

"Well, even before Elaine agreed to model for you, we had discussed the possibility of having a threesome but the compromise was to have her show off instead."

Leo had my undivided attention so I kept my mouth shut and let him continue.

"After talking to her I think we're ready to try it, that is if you agree."

"If you're inviting me to be part of a threesome with Elaine the answer is yes, definitely; anytime, anyplace. Are you sure about that though? I don't want any complications afterward. Your friendship is more important than sex. You two were meant for each other and I wouldn't want to be the cause of any problems that would ruin what you two have."

"That's what I thought you'd say. Elaine and I have been talking about this for a while and we're ready. I like watching other guys getting turned on by her and seeing her showing off for you has left me wanting to see more. I don't fully understand why the thought of my future wife fucking another man turns me on and I can't wait to try it. We've both been fantasizing about it for a while."

"What about Elaine?"

"To be honest, Elaine was willing to fuck you before but she didn't want to risk me getting jealous. I had to convince her I'd be fine with it. Once she saw how excited I got when she was naked in front of you and when you would touch her, it reassured her I wouldn't get jealous. We agreed to try it once and if either one of us had second thoughts, we'd stop immediately and we'd never do it again."

"I understand. If you or she wants to stop at any time before or during, I'll respect your wishes. I don't want to damage our relationship or be the reason you two break up. Shit, I'm your best man for your wedding in a few weeks. Uh, when do you want to do this?"

"How does tonight sound?"

"Really? Right now?"

"Yeah, she's waiting for my text message."

I chugged the rest of my beer and said, "Let's go."

I'd been fantasized about having an opportunity to fuck Elaine for a long time but, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think it would come true. I knew there was the possibility that this move could affect my friendship with Leo but I was doing this at his suggestion and my dick brain would never allow me to pass up on this opportunity. I gave Leo a five-minute head start so he could get to his house first. When I got there, he handed me a beer and we sat down in the family room. He informed me that Elaine was more nervous than usual which was understandable under the circumstances.

Jay142
Jay142
3,596 Followers