My Best Friend's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean, I guess."

Derek gets out of the car and runs around to open the door for me. He takes my hand and helps me out. My heart flutters as he intertwines his fingers with mine. The gentle way he strokes his thumb across the back of my palm puts my stomach at ease. A burning heat replaces the anxiety. I bite my lip as he leads me out to the beach to join the girls as he carries the beach bags. He sets our stuff down and pulls me into his arms. My heart catches in my throat as I look up at him. Slowly, he hikes up my dress. I latch onto his arm as I look around to see if anyone is looking.

"Relax. Remember, I'm here with you. Don't look at them. Look at me."

I bring my eyes back to his and I see a different look in his eyes. The kind that melts my heart. It's full of compassion and kindness. Slowly, I let him take the dress off of me. He gives me another genuine smile before putting the dress in the bag and pulling out a bottle of lotion. "Let me put this on you."

I nod. He squirts it into his hands. His touch makes my knees weak as he slowly rubs it against my stomach. I grasp his arms for support. His big muscular arms. He pulls me closer then his hands slink around to my back, rubbing every inch of my visible skin. He runs his hands down my arms and across my chest. My heart tries to jump up into my throat. Then his hand reaches my neck and I tense up, but he's gentle and his touch feels good. His fingers run across my face and I close my eyes. I lean into him as I bite my lip. His touch is so warm and soothing. He withdraws and I nearly fall into him. He laughs as he holds me.

Then he drops to his knees and I almost have a heart attack. He slowly rubs each foot before moving up my legs. He turns me around as he gets to the back of my thighs. I tense up as his touch runs up my buttcheeks. His hands slip under my bikini and I let him massage my butt. His fingers get a little too close to my back door and yet I'm frozen still. My cock is threatening to get hard. That would be the most humiliating thing that could possibly happen.

"Will you two make out already?" Nina asks. Finally, he pulls away and I can breathe again.

Then my knees buckle as he hands me the lotion. "Mind doing me?"

I swallow the lump in my throat as I take the bottle from him. He pulls out a towel and lays it across the sand as he lays down on his stomach. I kneel down and take in a deep breath. I squirt out a glob into my hand and I rub it into his calves, working my way up. My hands hover over his swim trunk-clad ass up to his muscle-bound back. My fingers work the lotion against the curves of his muscles. He lets out a sigh. "Yeah, that feels good."

He rolls over onto his back, and my eyes drift down to his abs. I swallow the lump that continues to get stuck in my throat. He looks up at me, raising an eyebrow. "What are you waiting for? The lotion isn't going to apply itself."

I bite my lip, squirt a glob onto his rock-hard abs, and run my hands over them. Fuck. They're so hard. My fingers run up against his chest. He grabs my hips and pulls me over top of him. I'm straddling his lap. He smiles at me. "Don't be afraid. I am your boyfriend, after all, aren't I?"

I bite down hard on my lip. The girls snicker as they watch us. My face goes red as I nod. His hands lay down upon my thighs. I take in a sharp breath and get back to rubbing his chest. Why am I feeling so hot and bothered? Why does this feel so intense? Not even a knife could cut the tension in the air. He's my best friend, and it feels like we're more than that. Is this what he wants?

My hands wander across his chiseled chest. He lets out a moan as I touch his nipples. My eyes go wide as I feel something poking up against my butt. Am I making him hard? Isn't he straight? What is going on?

Both of our breaths are heavy. His cock is so big, and he's grinding it against my butt. I've never felt this way before. It's overwhelming. He grips my thighs. His dark coffee skin directly contrasts with my honey-golden hue. The way his fingers slowly dance across my legs makes me quiver.

"Nina? Julianne? Derek? What's up?" I look over to see Kevin from our class walk over. My face goes instantly red with embarrassment.

"Hey, Kevin. How are you?" Julianne says.

"Great. What are you four up to?" he asks. This can't be happening. What if he recognizes me? What if word gets out that I like to dress up in girls' clothing? What if they think I'm gay? My heart races in my chest.

"Just enjoying our Saturday at the beach. What about you?" Nina says.

Kevin can't see my face... He might recognize me.

"I came here with my boyfriend. He went to grab us some ice cream." Kevin is gay? I can't help but look at him. He's like me, a rather slim, nerdy femboy, but with blonde hair.

"Nice. You're both welcome to join us," Nina says.

"Hey babe," says a big tall black guy with braids as he hands Kevin an ice cream.

"Thanks, hun. These are my classmates. Everyone, meet my boyfriend, Jerome," Kevin says.

"Nice to meet you, Jerome. I'm Nina, this is my girlfriend Julianne. That's Derek and his girlfriend, Alisha," she says with her bright and cheery smile. My face goes beat red as Kevin and his boyfriend acknowledge us. Kevin doesn't seem to recognize me. "Why don't you two pop a squat and join us? I would love to know how you two started dating."

"Sure thing," Kevin says as he sets his beach bag down and grabs both towels.

"So, let's hear the details," Nina says.

"Well, we started dating in high school. At first, we kept things on the down low. Jerome actually used to bully me."

"Really?" Nina asks as she lets her sunglasses slide down her nose.

"Yeah, Jerome was super popular and had an image to uphold. I was already known as the gay boy."

"I had feelings for him, but I just couldn't admit it. Instead, I picked on him and teased him."

"So what happened?"

"We both got detention and had to spend an entire day cleaning out the storage unit. One thing led to another and before long, we were making out as he pinned me up against the wall. We totally did it right then and there."

"That sounds so fucking hot," Nina says.

"Really? Aren't you two repulsed by men? You are lesbians, after all, right?" Kevin asks, tipping his sunglasses down to give them a questionable look.,

"We're both bi," Nina explains. That must get tiring to explain over and over again.

"We're both gay, so sorry," Kevin says with a cheeky smile.

"Oh, whatever will we do?" Nina says, feigning shock. A smile forms on her face and they all laugh. "I like you two. College is going to be fucking awesome. It's only been, what, two weeks, Julianne? And we already have a group of friends that I wouldn't trade for the world."

I'm reminded that I'm straddling Derek's waist as his cock comes back into contact with my rear end. I can't believe my lip isn't bleeding from how hard I bit it.

I rush off of him and get on my own towel. He quickly turns on his stomach to hide his massive erection. I manage to get a glimpse of it and its pitched tower instead of a tent in his pants.

"So, what are you all up to today?" Kevin asks.

"We're actually on a double date. You're welcome to join us and make it a triple," Nina says. Wait, what does she mean by that? A double date?

Kevin looks over at his boyfriend. Jerome just shrugs. "Sure, why not?"

"Guess so." God, this can't be good. What if Kevin recognizes me and tells everyone? Why did I agree to do this?

"Hey, babe, want to go for a swim?" Derek asks me as he places his hand on my arm, sending fire up my veins.

"Uhh. Sure." I spit out.

He pulls me up to my feet, grabbing my hand in his as he leads me out to the beach. The water is nice and cool as it touches my painted toes. He guides me out to deeper water. His fingers intertwined with mine. Before I realize it, I'm pulled into his arms. "How are you holding up?"

"I don't know. I'm kind of scared people are going to find out I'm a guy or rumors will spread. It's nerve-wracking. I thought for sure Kevin was going to recognize me."

"So what if they do?"

"My life would be over! I wouldn't be able to show my face anywhere. Especially if my family finds out or people back home."

"Your life wouldn't be over. You'd still have me," he says, and that makes my heart a little lighter. I smile.

"Thanks." Just as I spit the word out, I'm picked up and slammed into the water.

I surge up from under and splash Derek with a big smile on my face. "You asshole."

He laughs, splashing me back. I try to tackle him, but he's too strong. He overpowers me and dunks me under again. He lets me up and pulls me against his rock-hard body. I rub the saltwater out of my eyes. I'm sure my makeup is a mess. "Thanks... Now my makeup is ruined."

"Looks fine to me." The feeling of his hands against my body is so intoxicating.

I bite my lip as I look up at him. I know he's only pretending to be my boyfriend to make me feel more comfortable, but part of me wishes he wasn't pretending. I know I'm not gay, at least not completely. I find Nina and Julianne very attractive, but there's something about Derek that has always captured me.

He takes my hand in his and guides me back onto the beach. He grabs a towel and dries me off. The act is rather intimate in a way.

Chapter 6: Allen Pratt

We spend a few more hours at the beach before we head off to grab lunch at a grill nearby. The entire time, Derek had his arm wrapped around my waist. I'm not going to lie, I kind of like it. Not just kind of, I'm really liking it. I know it's emasculating the way he treats me like a girl. It's humiliating being forced to dress up like this in the first place, but it's not like I wasn't a closet cross-dresser in the first place. But never in a million years would I have gone out in public dressed this way. And here I am, wearing a dress with a two-piece bikini underneath, looking every bit like a woman. I don't just look like one; I feel like one too. Not just any woman, Derek's woman.

We get a table for the six of us. Derek pulls me next to him as we sit down. I freeze as Kevin sits next to me with Jerome. He looks over at us. "So, how long have you two been dating?"

The words get caught in my throat. "Honestly, we just started, but we've known each other since we were kids."

Derek's hand rests on my thigh and gives it a gentle squeeze. He gives me a smile. "Oh, nice. You two are a lot like us, huh? So what ignited the spark?"

"A bet, really," Derek says.

Kevin laughs. Then he looks over at me and our eyes meet. His eyebrows raise in recognition. Oh fuck. He recognizes me. "Have we met before? You look so familiar. I didn't see it before."

"Oh, might as well just tell him," Nina says as I look at her wide-eyed. "It's Allen from earlier. She's finally embraced her true self."

My face burns bright red with embarrassment. I can't believe she would do that! Kevin's eyes go wide before a smile crosses his face. "Good for you. I think it's sweet. So you two grew up best friends and now you're dating? That's romantic."

"Right? I thought so too," Nina says, clapping her hands together. My own face goes hot red. We're not dating, but I can't bring myself to say anything. This bet has gotten way out of hand. Now Kevin thinks I'm a gay cross-dresser or something. And the craziest thing is, I'm starting to think that too.

----

After we finish eating lunch, we head to a putt-putt golf course. Derek pays for me and we meet up with the others on the first hole. I'm terrible at putt-putt. I'm not good at any sport. I go up and hit the ball right into the water. They all snicker and, once again, embarrassment crosses my face.

"Babe, your swing is off. Here, let me show you." Derek wraps his arms around me and my heart stops in my chest. His hands slide down my arm, setting my skin on fire as he slowly moves my arms. I feel his hot breath against the skin of my neck. He whispers in my ear. "The putter has a line on it. You just line it up where you want to go and tap it in."

He takes control and swings my arms for me, tapping the ball as it rolls in a straight line right into the hole. When he finally unwraps his arms from me, I can breathe again. Was it just me or is it getting hot out?

Derek makes me laugh when he puts his ball in the water. "Maybe I should practice what I preach."

I smile and elbow him. He gives me that knee-buckling grin. Over the next few holes, we laugh and joke about our terrible golf game. Although, I notice how touchy he's being. He takes every opportunity to put his hands on me. What's crazier is that part of me likes it. His touch makes me feel warm inside. What's going on with me?

Chapter 7: Derek Higgins

As it gets late, we head back to the dorms. Nina and Julianne take Alisha to get ready for tonight while I hang out with Jerome and Kevin after I clean myself up and put on something a little nicer. A nice collared shirt and a pair of slacks with the shiniest shoes I have and a belt to match.

It's not long before Nina and Julianne come back with Alisha. I can't keep my jaw from falling to the floor when I see her. That brown hair is curled ever so slightly that it looks natural. Her face blossoms in a permanent blush, making those light brown eyes glow. A black dress clings to her feminine form, showing off her natural, perfect bubble butt. I can imagine she's got on some kind of bra that makes it look as if she's got breasts.

The dress ends just below the trim of her black stockings that run all the way down into a pair of black stilettos with one-inch heels. Her hands clutch at a small purse. Her teeth dig into her dark cherry lips as her eyes linger at my feet. Slowly, they rise up my body until they're locked on with mine. The blush becomes a little more natural.

The world is lost outside our gaze as we get lost in each other's eyes. The tension in the air is thick enough to suffocate in, but it's suddenly broken by Nina. "So, are you two lovebirds ready to go for a night of fun?"

"Uhh... right. Fun. For sure." The words spit out of my mouth as I pull my stare away from Alisha.

"Hell yeah," Kevin says as he and Jerome get up. We all head out.

We arrive at a really nice restaurant. The kind with the fancy folded napkins and several different kinds of forks and spoons, and I don't know what any of them are for. Just one look at the menu tells me it'll cost me an arm and a leg.

We place an order for our drinks and Nina puts in an order for appetizers. I wrap my arm around Alisha and she seems to lean into me.

"So, Kevin and Jerome, have either of you two ever been to Oasis?" Nina asks.

"Yes! It's nice," Kevin says, his eyes gleaming. "Really LGBTQ friendly, but not exclusive. It's pretty pricey though. Kind of high-end. However, I heard they have, like, call girls and boys or whatever. Like, you can hire a date or something. It's crazy."

"That's what I heard too," Nina says.

"Although, I'm pretty sure Club Influx also offers similar stuff and all kinds of drugs," Kevin says.

"Yeah, but I heard that place is shady," Nina says.

We get our food and eat up. After we finish, we split the bill and walk out. Of course, I pay for Alisha. The club wasn't far from the restaurant, so we walked.

Alisha and I fall back from the rest as I intertwine my fingers with her. I've already convinced myself that she's a girl. I just hope I haven't hurt her in any way. That's the last thing I wanted, but I know deep down this is who she is. I know she had an entire secret stash of women's clothing. I've seen her search history and all the erotica about femboys like her being feminized. I'm hoping that this would be a dream come true for her. I want to make her fantasy become a reality. Of course, I have selfish reasons as well. I can't help it, but I want to own her. I want to make her mine.

Gently rubbing the back of her palm with my thumb, she leans into me and bumps her shoulder against my arm. I look down at her and she smiles up at me. My heart swells with warmth. I give her hand a squeeze. I want to kiss her right now.

Chapter 8: Allen Pratt

A song from the Blades blares off the speakers so that people can dance to it. It's not too fast or too slow, just right to set the mood and get everyone bumping and grinding. The six of us were let in without waiting. Apparently, Nina has connections. I guess she's good friends with a woman who runs it named Grace.

She and Julianne immediately hit the dance floor. Kevin and Jerome are not far behind. I lean up to Derek and tell him I have to go to the bathroom. He nods and I head off. Before I realize it, I'm in the men's room getting all sorts of stares. My heart sinks into my stomach as I freeze in place. Shit.

"You lost?" a giant black guy asks as he stares at me hungrily.

"Uh..." The words get caught in my throat and I swallow them down. My hands start to tremble. What should I say? I'm actually a boy... Yeah, that'll get the crap beat out of me. If I don't say something, something worse might happen. That guy's stares are all wrong. He drinks me up like a glass of fine vodka.

"There you are." I whip around to see Derek walk in and my heart leaps inside my chest. I bite down on my lip as he ushers me into a stall. His big strong arms have me wrapped in them. His lips reach my ear. "Are you okay?"

I nod. "Better now that you're here, God, I was so scared out there for a second. I thought he was either going to beat the shit out of me or worse."

"Don't worry, you're safe with me." My chest swells.

I lean against him and rest my head on his shoulder. He holds me tight. I melt into his embrace. "Didn't you have to use the bathroom?"

"Right," I say with a laugh. I look up at him. "Are you just going to stand there and watch?"

A smile crosses his lips and he has that same thirsty stare the other guy had. Am I missing something? Before I can say anything, he turns around. I realized I was holding my breath and I let it out. I quickly pull up the dress and tug down my panties before I sit down and pee. It feels so awkward sitting down to pee. Kind of humiliating, in a way. Very emasculating. A little erotic. Especially with Derek in the stall. I can tell he's fighting the urge to look.

I still don't quite understand this whole thing we have going on. At first, I thought this was just a bet like any other and I was being humiliated because I lost and that's what you do to the loser. But after the day we just had things have become a little more complicated than that. I really hope I'm not misreading things, but it seems like this isn't just a bet to Derek. I had no idea he knew I was secretly cross-dressing. It's just as much of a surprise that he's not freaking out. Well, I guess that's a lie. He always had my back, and he knows how weird I am. I've always been different. While he and all his friends were playing football, I was hanging out with my sisters playing Barbies much to my dad's dismay.

When the other guys gave me shit for it, it was always Derek who was there defending me. Of course, as I grew up, I tried my best to be the man everyone thought I should be. I got into comic books and stuff, but those were nerdy and not really all that manly. Even so, I tried my best to play sports. It didn't end well.

I finish pissing and grab a few squares to wipe my little cock as if it were a pussy before pulling up my panties and dress. After I wash my hands, Derek takes my arm and leads me out to the dance floor. I'm pulled into him as his arms wrap around me. We dance long into the night. My arms draped around his shoulders, his wrapped around my waist. Our hips swung to the sound of the beat. He's in tune with me. I can't believe I'm having so much fun right now. This feels natural. He and I, here and now. I want this.