My Best friends Mom K Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do what you gotta do frank I'll take care of this, I'm so sorry bro call me when you can."

I didn't plan on calling Joel back but upon hearing this his first instinct was to tell his dad.

As they were all having dinner Joel put his mom on the sport and said

"So dad I finally found out why Frank hasn't been coming around."

"Oh really what did he say, I thought we had a deal with him?"

"Yea we did but you might want to ask mom that question and not me."

"Ok, why hasn't frank been coming around K?"

"I don't know its fresh news to my ears"

"So dad the short version why frank hasn't been coming around to clean or anything is because like you guys agreed, he was gathering our clothes to start washing so they were done by the time he finished cleaning, then mom walked in your guys room forgetting that it was Wednesday snapping at him asking him what the fuck he was doing in your guys room and touching your clothes before he explained it was Wednesday, mom didn't apologise so that made frank uncomfortable because he did nothing wrong so he left and said he'd be back the next day, the next day came and as he was about to leave and come back to finish the house he gets a call from his boss telling him mom had called and got him fired because he did a poor job when all along it was moms fault he left in the first place. It pissed me off because my bestfriend put his job on the line vouching for us getting us that deal whether big or small, do you know how hurt he sounded on the phone, He thought he was part of our family but now he thinks other wise after mom got him fired. Oh and dad Frank left the money as well so you might want to ask mom where it is."

Just then Kelly had a look on her face as though she had just been caught out and then just confessed saying

"Yes what frank told Joel is true"

Then Matt replied

"Why the hell would you do that?"

"Well how do you expect me to react Matt when I see someone in our room going through our clothes."

"But you were wrong in doing that though even after you realised it was Wednesday and to top it off you didn't even apologise knowing you were in the wrong maybe if you did that he'd still have a job and to make it worse now he has no job because of you and has a feeling he was never truly part of this family and in my eyes he definitely is."

Another few weeks had gone by and the house work was piling up so Joel went up to his mom and said

"Have you gotten frank his job back yet"

"No why?"

"Well for the simple fact you're the reason he lost it and he's going to need it more than ever now because his parents are moving and he's decided to stay so they gave him the house and now he'll need someway to pay for everything."

"How do you expect me to do that Joel?"

"I don't know mom this is your fault you fix it and plus you still haven't apologised to him, he's my bestfriend I grew up with him and he won't even speak to me because of you."

"I'll give him a call and see if he's home and I'll go over and speak to him, would that help"

"Yes it actually would thank you."

Just as my parents left for their big move I received a call from Joel's mom asking if she could come over and talk to me and I just said yea that's cool and next thing I know she was knocking at the door. As I opened the door I had noticed she was in her Light Grey yoga shorts and a tight shirt and I'm not sure if she noticed but I couldn't stop staring at her pussy as she had a camel toe.

"May I come in?"

"Ofcourse you can K."

"Please frank you've known me most of your life just call me Kelly please"

"No problems Kelly. Come in take a seat, would you like something to drink?"

"Yes please just a glass of water thanks, where are your parents?"

"Oh they've just left, they're moving to another state so I'm now officially living alone just currently trying to find work to support myself now."

"Ooh got you a bachelor pad now. So I've come here to say that I'm very very sorry for what I said and being the reason you lost your job, I should've never over reacted and have it go as far as it did and I would truly appreciate it if you gave me the opportunity of making it up to you by trying to get your job back, because you are a part of our family frank I just want you to know that."

She looked sad when saying it and gave me hug and I could feel her tits on my chest and as I was rubbing her back I could feel that she wasn't wearing a bra and just thought to myself you wait, you're going to be mine and that's a promise.

"If you were able to do that Kelly that would be bloody amazing."

"Give me a couple days frank and I'll let you know how it goes."

2 days pass and my phone rings

"Hey frank it's Kelly would you be able to come over to our place tonight for dinner?"

"Yea sure I'll see you tonight."

When I got there I felt a little weird and uneasy as I hadn't seen Joel for so long but when I knocked on the door Matt opened the door gave me a massive hug and said

"Me and Joel have missed your face around here man I hope you been good."

We all then sat down and started chatting away, Joel was filling me in with how work had been for him and how he now had a new girlfriend which made me feel a little down seeing as my life hadn't been going great. So Kelly finally spoke up and said

"So frank I have some good news and some bad news about your job which would you like to hear first"

"The good news first."

"The good news is I've gotten you your job back"

"What's the bad news?"

"Well the bad news is, you don't start for a month"

"Thank you so much Kelly that truly means a lot no matter the length I have to wait until I start I'm just happy I get to go back to work. But I am curious though how did you get me my job back."

"Well firstly I just want to apologise once again because it's purely my fault that you're in this position in the first place and secondly I made your boss an offer that if he were to continue to let you clean our place on Wednesdays that I'd pay an extra $50 a week totalling upto $170 a week and also gave him the money you left behind the last Wednesday you were here when it all happened."

We all finished having dinner and I left for the night.

A few nights later I received a call from Kelly

"Hey frank I just wanted to check up on you to see how you're doing"

"Yea I'm doing good nothing too interesting to report, how about yourself"

"Yea still the same, Matt is working late and Joel's out with his girlfriend, do you have any dinner plans?"

"Nope no dinner plans I was probably just going to have a microwave meal and watch tv seeing as I can't fully splurge until I start working again."

"Well seeing as we're both alone how about I pop over and I'll buy us pizza for dinner, It's the least I could do."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes frank most definitely I'll just have to be home before Matt and Joel is all but they'll call in advance."

"Sweet sounds good, I'll see you soon"

At about 6:30pm it started getting dark before I heard a knock at the door and it was Kelly but what I didn't expect was to see her in the glory she was in, but at that point I knew I had to make her mine, I just didn't know how.

She was standing there in a CropTop that seemed way to small for her the way her tits were pressed so tight under the fabric but unfortunately she was wearing a bra. She was also wearing clear white tights down to her ankle that were partially see through.

She looked at me and said

"well are you going to invite me in?"

"Oh sure come in Kelly."

When she walked in past me to the lounge I could see she was wearing red panties and the way her tights perfectly cupping her ass caused my cock to start growing so I quickly said to her

"well I'm going to have a quick shower Kelly I'll be back in 10 just flick the TV on and make yourself at home."

"Ok frank I'll order the pizza whilst you're in the shower."

When I was in the shower my cock felt like it was as hard as rock and I felt ashamed at the same time because it was my best friends mom that made my cock grow. I started jacking off in the shower picturing her suck my cock and within a minute I was that turned on that I was done and cum was going everywhere.

After I had properly cleaned myself up I went to grab some clothes, I got me some great sweat shorts so I was free balling and a tight singlet. I wasn't buff or anything but I did have somewhat of an athletic figure.

When I got down stairs the pizza was already there, so myself and Kelly just got straight into it and started eating when we had finished we sat down on the couch and had a little chat

"So Kelly what did you get upto today"

"Not much frank just work and then gym before I had a shower and came here. How about yourself?"

"All I really did today was tie up some loose ends for my parents."

"Hey frank do you mind giving me shoulders a little massage, They've been a little sore since the gym."

"Yea sure no problems it'll be my pleasure."

So as I did not expect it Kelly came and sat right between my legs on the floor and once I touched her skin I was in heaven but then my cock started getting hard and I started freaking out but then after 5 minutes of massaging she said she had enough and then asked me.

"So frank are we going to watch a movie or not?"

"Oh yea sure why not"

"Make sure you turn the lights off please"

"I can do that for you"

I was glad to be turning off the lights because if I got hard she wouldn't be able to see.

As I sat down I selected a horror and went to get a blanket as it was a little cold.

She turns to me and said

"Hey frank I'm guessing we're sharing the blanket?"

"Well thats if you don't mind"

"Definitely not babe just make sure seeing as you've put on a horror you cuddle me so I don't get scared."

"Are you sure Wouldn't that be weird?"

"Ofcourse not frank I've known you for a very long time it'll definitely be ok."

Nothing eventful happened but when we were cuddling I was not paying attention to the movie at all, all I could picture was having her on her back on my bed eating her pussy.

Just as the movie finished she got a call from Matt saying he'd be home in 10 to which Kelly just replied."

"that's cool I'm just at home watching a horror anyway my love I'll see you soon"

"Uhm how come you didn't tell him you were here?"

"Well I wouldn't want him to know we're at your house alone cuddling would I, Well I better head off before he gets home speak soon frank"

"Ok Kelly speak soon"

When she walked out the door I had what seemed to be the most aggressive jack off session I've ever had. When I was done I started to think, so if she's not telling Matt or Joel about being here that'll work to my advantage of making her mine.

So eventually the month rolled around and I had started back at work.

On the first Wednesday back I got to their house early to catch them before they left as they wanted to give me back the spare key. I approached Matt and Kelly together and asked

"Hey guys I just wanted to double check with you's before you left, did you guys still want me to do your guys washing, Sorry if that's a stupid question, I just wanted to ask, well you know, after what happened last time I want to make sure we're all in the same page."

"Yes most definitely please frank that'll be good."

"Sweet no problems well I'll give you guys a call when I'm done."

Matt left before Kelly as she left her purse inside and when she came back I asked.

"So where's Joel"

"Oh he left for work earlier, hey frank sorry I haven't message or called since I came over that night I've just been really busy."

"There's no need to be sorry Kelly it's totally fine."

"I will say though frank that little massage was amazing I might have to come for another next time we're both alone"

"Sure, if that's what you want."

Next thing I know she was out the door.

So as normal I started with the outside and finished then made my way into the house to start with the washing, like the last time the last room I had to get washing from was Matt and Kelly's room.

At this point the thoughts in my head had me thinking fuck it, when it comes to Kelly what ever pops into my head there is no limits.

When I seen their washing there's wasn't a lot but there was enough for 2 loads of washing including Joel's. I instantly went through their clothes to look for a pair or pairs of Kelly's panties and I found the red pair she was wearing at my house and I also found the black pair. The red pair seemed like a fresh pair she had just taken off because they were still wet, nice and silky so i put them to my nose to smell that sweet sweet aroma of Kelly's pussy and gave it a lick I then thought I'd take the opportunity to wrap them around my cock and jack off leaving some of her wetness on my cock.

I took this as an opportunity when I've done cleaning and all the washing finished that I'd go through her draws to see all of her different types of panties as I'd be putting their washing away.

I finished the cleaning then put the washing in the dryer and had lunch. By the time I finished lunch the washing was dry so I folded it all and put Joel's and Matt's away first before putting away Kelly's.

I went to put away Kelly's panties and was looking for more when I noticed that Kelly only had 1 other pair meaning out of all the panties she only had 4 including the pair she'd be wearing. After that I ended up leaving.

When I got home I was just relaxing after a shower and got a call from Joel

"Yo frank I need to you to pop over to have a chat with you."

"Sweet man I'll be over soon."

I was clueless as to what the chat could be about. So I headed on over

When I got there they were all home and just sitting at the table and asked me to sit down. Now I started freaking out because it felt like some sort of intervention or maybe that I was caught with the panties. Joel started off the conversation

"So frank the reason I told you to come over is because I have some news for you."

"That's cool man what's up?"

"Well it took me a while to come to this decision because it would've been hard to tell you but myself and Mia his girlfriend are moving to live with the twins."

"You're joking right?"

"Na man I'm being deadset serious"

"When do you leave?"

"Tomorrow first thing in the morning"

"I still don't believe you, show me the plane tickets"

He showed me the tickets

"Ok now I believe you, but why?"

"I'm wanting to try and venture out on my own, but don't worry man we'll still talk all the time and you can come and visit for holiday."

Then Matt and Kelly's chimed in

"We want to thank you frank because when we got home it felt completely different and so much cleaner."

Then Joel said

"I've got a few things you can have as well man."

"Oh really like what?"

"You can have the massage table I bought about a month a go and my blue 2021 Dodge Ram truck."

"Firstly why would I need a massage table? And secondly you're fucking kidding me, You're giving me your truck"

"Well you can have the massage table incase you have one of your little girlfriends over to relax them before they start walking funny"

Matt and Kelly just started laughing

"And also I'm not kidding about the truck either frank it's all yours here's the keys."

"take it for a quick spin?"

So I did when I got back I asked

"Wouldn't you want to sell it though so you've got money to start you off with over there"

"Na man it's totally cool, you're my bestfriend, you've always had my back so I want to leave it with you. But you've gotta promise me though if my parents ever need your help with moving anything you'll do it?"

"Yea most definitely bro, so are you having a going away drink"

"Yup for sure that's why I gave you the truck now because me and my parents have already started and we can't drive so you'll need to go buy alcohol for us all if that's cool"

"Most definitely, how much people are coming?"

"None at all just me you and my parents is all I want on my last day"

"Sweet bro I'll be back soon."

On my way to get alcohol I was beyond belief that Joel was leaving, as well as giving me his truck but I was also relieved that there is now 1 less person to stop me from fucking his mom.

I got back and they were waiting for me, as the night wore on we were having a good time playing games and reminiscing about everything before we were all well and truly drunk. Joel had fallen asleep, so I drew on his face one last time as his parents were watching and laughing before helping me take Joel to his room to sleep so he wasn't to wrecked before his flight and Matt and Kelly went to bed themselves. About 15 minutes into trying to sleep still being well and truly drunk, I started hearing a knock coming from downstairs so I got up to check it out, just as I got down there the lights were dim and I could see Matt pounding away at Kelly's mouth.

I instantly just stood there watching wishing it was me as I could see Matt was completely naked with his cock in Kelly's mouth, it wasn't big at all which I found funny but all Kelly was wearing were her black thong with her tits hanging freely so I started jacking off standing on the stairs and my cum went all over the stairs but I couldn't clean it as I couldn't see it so I had to leave it and hope for the best. I heard Matt moaning as Kelly started swallowing his cum then Kelly said

"You ready to fuck my pussy baby?"

"Baby I'm so drunk I don't think I'll be able to get it up again I'll quickly go to the room and get you a toy."

"Are you fucking kidding Matt Well hurry and get me something."

As I heard that I quickly went up stairs and hid in the room as Matt entered their room and I heard him sit down on the bed and not move for 10 minutes, so I went to check and when I got there Matt was fast asleep and for what reason I don't know, I tried to wake him but he wouldn't budge or move so I went back down stairs only to find Kelly laying on her stomach on the futon.

Not wanting to risk it I went back up stairs and went to sleep. In the morning I got dressed and headed downstairs as I was the last one to get up, Joel was packed and ready to leave just waiting on me. We said our goodbyes then I left as I still had work.

12