My Best Friend's Sis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you really do want that cock. I'm impressed. Alright girls, let her have it. Fill her with your cocks and be sure to cum hard. I want this bitch to think she's getting pregnant!"

Spit dripped down onto my waiting hole and mixed with Emma's precum. She started pushing against me, and I started pushing back. Krysta grabbed my hair and started thrusting inside my waiting lips. I didn't know she had it in her. Maybe she was just desperate to have control of something in her terrible, tethered existence.

It wasn't very long at all before Emma entered me with a pop, sliding her girth inside me ever so slowly. I hated to admit it, but I loved it. I couldn't imagine a better feeling than being filled with that fleshy rod, attached to this gorgeous woman I had come to know by the strangest of circumstances.

The two girls pumped in and out, Krysta activating my gag reflex over and over. My makeup ran with my tears. I wondered momentarily if Nellie didn't get the waterproof stuff on purpose, just so she could see a ruined, whorish face.

That thought came and went like the wind. I was filled with bodily ecstasy as I got pounded from both ends. I wasn't residing so much in my mind anymore. What was happening to me took way too much of my attention! I marveled at the feeling of Emma diving her cock inside me. She activated my nerves in the most electric way and she knew it. I was backing up against her hips as I took her deep, moaning and gagging around Krysta's member as she just barely reached my throat time and time again.

Emma slapped my ass. Not in a cruel way, but in a way that showed me I was hers for the taking. I felt like a swooning maiden being rocked by her lover for the first time.

"That's it, little whore! Oh, this is so good! You love Emma's cock inside you! I knew it!"

Miss Nellie mocked me mercilessly and it only served to arouse me further. I did as she said of my own volition as she urged me, squealing with glee, to back that ass up. To swallow that cock. I was taken over by my body's deep longing, undiscovered until it was forced upon me by this manipulative bitch! In my ecstasy I didn't know whether to love or hate her. I only knew that I was full of cock and I begrudgingly couldn't get enough.

Emma finally started spasming inside me. My muscles squeezed her tight as she squirmed and squirted, filling me with her hot seed. My ass drank it up like milk from an oasis coconut. She stayed inside me as I continued to pleasure Krysta.

"That's right slut! Finish the job. Get that sweet cum out of Krysta!" Nellie encouraged.

I did just that. Krysta wasn't far behind Emma in filling me up. I swallowed her cum before I could even taste it. It went right down my throat with the tip of her cock. The girls both pulled out of my hunched over, sweating body.

"That is what I'm talking about! Sammi you just earned so many points girl! All of you girls, hot stuff today. Emma and Krysta go and hit the showers. Sammi I want you to follow me to the fun room."

"Oh God, I can't believe this," I thought. "I'm not gonna get a chance to speak to Emma in private! And damn do I need a break."

I reluctantly followed Miss Nellie to the fun room anyway. When I made it in there she was sitting on a chair with something in her hand.

"I hope you know you're taking to this way too quickly," she teased. "Like, I've never seen such a little slut in my life! So here's the deal. I'm going to ride this high. We're going to move you forward so fast you'll be a real girl before you even have time to think! First thing is we're going to get you in some chastity."

Nellie took my cock in her hands. She spit on them and started to jerk me off.

"Aww, that's a good girl. We're going to get all that silly man juice out of you so we can lock you up. Keep in mind, this is probably the last time you will come. Ever! Savor it! Mhmmm. There you go. Fuck Miss Nellie's hands. Oh, wait! Get on the floor!"

I did as I was told. When I sat on the floor Miss Nellie placed her feet on either side of my cock. She put more of her spit on and rubbed me between her feet until I came so hard! I had so much pent up from pleasing the other girls all day.

"Perfect, now lick my feet clean cutie. That's it."

I slurped up all of my cum, cleaning between her toes and everything. Then Miss Nellie had me rise and pumped what was left out of my dick, rubbing it into my lips with her fingers. She took the cock cage that she had been holding when I walked in and locked me away. Then she put the key on a necklace around her neck. It had two other keys attached.

"If I keep saving up I'm not gonna know which is which! Now, remember I told you I want to move you along faster? Well you're going to be my experiment. In three days my medical technician is coming. He does breast work for all of my girls. And he's going to freak when I tell him what I have in store for you! But you don't get to know just yet. It's a surprise!"

My jaw dropped. And my cock tried to spring to life in its cage before reaching its walls for the first time. I looked up at Miss Nellie's devious smile. I was done for.

12