My Best Friend's Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Spring Break and a new conquest for Paul.
5.2k words
4.41
102.9k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever Dave came to visit during school vacations his mom Jane and I were on our best behaviour, neither of us wanted him to know what we had been up to. I wasn't at all ashamed of fucking Jane, I just didn't want him to know because I valued his friendship, also let's be honest secrets are fun, and you can get off on them as much as the actual fucking itself!

Dave himself hadn't been Mr Celibate either, he'd screwed quite a few girls at college, including I might add his Step-Sister Grace which this rather wicked story is all about.

I told you before that Dave's Dad had hit the road when he was baby; well his mom had re-married a guy called Tom who also had a kid by his first marriage. Grace was her name and she was two years younger than her step-sibling and even though Jane and Tom's marriage ended a few years ago, Dave kept in touch with his step-father and Grace and was on real good terms with his Dad but perhaps not so much with Grace other than to bang her bones.

Dave's new college was in Georgia, and it just so happened that Grace lived there too with her mom. After Tom and Jane split up Tom, who was also from the South headed back to his roots so Dave got to see a lot of his step-father and of course it was only natural that he saw a lot of his step-sibling too!

Dave told me about Grace through regular e-mails he sent to me. We had always been candid with each other about our sexual experiences (bar mine with his mom!) so it didn't really surprise me.

I actually had a good laugh about it in private, Dave was so puritanical about his mom but he was more than happy to fuck his step-sister and not think anything about it.

I enjoyed reading the e-mails he sent me because Dave was pretty explicit in what he wrote; in fact it was so explicit I usually ended up having to jack myself off in the bathroom after I had read them!

"She's the Queen of whores" Dave wrote to me on one of his e-mail's "Dad thinks she's this little innocent virgin and she plays him along like a harp, but let me tell you Paul, Grace is one horny little Ho, and what's more she like's doing it with more than one guy! Can you believe it? I almost fucking passed out when she told me, but I believe her, I mean she's never satisfied even when I've banged her for hours, that's why I've got a favour to ask you, come to Georgia for Spring Break, Dad is going to Houston on Business so we've got the house to ourselves, we can spend the week fucking Grace and drinking beers, she is more than up to it, in fact the little bitch suggested it first!"

Dave and Grace haven't always got along, I think that Grace was jealous of Dave because he got so much of her Dad's attention when he lived away from Georgia, however that didn't stop her from spreading her legs for Dave, Grace so it seemed looked like an angel but fucked like a demon.

I also got the distinct impression that Dave still didn't really like Grace even though he was fucking her, she was in his words , "a spoilt arrogant little rich bitch," who didn't think of anyone but herself.

Well I wasn't going to turn down Dave's invitation was I? Luckily for me Jane wasn't bothered when I told her about my plans for Spring Break, to her it was only normal that some vacations her son would stay in Georgia, and that I would go and visit him and vis-a-vie.

Also Jane had a boyfriend now (not that it stopped her and me from fucking each other when we got the chance) and I think she wanted to spend the week with him.

So I flew out to Georgia, and met up with my best friend and his step-sister Grace who I had only met a couple of times when she was a brattish kid with braces on her teeth, knock knees, a whiny voice and lots of spots. She certainly had changed since then though I can tell you.

Grace was as hot as Dave had described her. Tall, slender and leggy, not to mention an hour glass waist, a pert bottom that swayed when she walked, a mass of long golden curls cascading down her shoulders, along with large baby blue eyes and tits even better than Jane's. Nature had been real good to Grace, I mean real good. Not many 18 year olds can look in the mirror and think "God! I'm almost perfect!"

Well Grace could and she knew it. She had only one slight imperfection and that was her mouth, it was little too large, and her lips a little too pouty and red, but I wasn't interested in such a minor flaw, after all everything else was pretty much perfect!

We drove from the air-port with Dave and me chatting amiably about our studies, mutual friends and such like. I sat in the front with Dave and every now and then glanced into the rear view mirror to look into the back of the car where Grace sat, smiling at me, lying lazily on the leather upholstery, her short checked skirt riding up her satin thighs, her pink expensive cashmere sweater not quite covering her pert belly button.

She had a perfect set of teeth, white and strong; her father had paid good money to give his daughter a brilliant smile. Slowly ever so slowly she licked her lips; she had a long tongue, slightly bigger than was normal, perhaps that was why her mouth was so big I mused. I said nothing.

My eyes were on the mirror and she knew I was watching her, Paul was concentrating on driving home, also he knew what Grace was like, and he wanted me to sample some of "talents" as he so eloquently called them.

Grace let one of her arms drop to the waist band of her skirt, I watched mesmerized as her hand slid downward under the band and ever so slowly she began to rub herself between her thighs. She parted her legs, making sure her skirt rode up more so that I could see the outline of her fingers in her Victoria Secrets lace panties. I found myself smiling.

The little bitch was trying to give me a hard on, well I could feel my groin stirring but I was in control, I had spent the last year fucking Dave's mom, and I had gained more insight to screwing a woman than this little slut could ever dream of in all her wildest flights of imagination.

I was going to enjoy taming this particular shrew, when I had finished with her she wouldn't know her tits from her ass, and her brains would be mush. The dumb little whore thought she was so hot, well I was going to burn all her boats and leave her floundering in a leaky, sinking spunk filled dingy.

Dave helped me unpack the car whilst Grace went out to buy some beers, she had a fake ID that a friend had got her, but she could have probably bought it without as she looked older than 18 that was for sure.

As we unpacked we discussed how we were going to make use of Grace over the coming week. David's dislike for his step-sister was evident. He had no problem in using her like a mattress and apparently Grace had no problem in being the mattress.

"Her Dad thinks she so pure and innocent," David said to me as he put the TV on and flopped down onto the sofa, "What he doesn't know is his lovely little girl has had more up her than the interstate freeway during rush hour, she puts the Ho into Whore if you get my meaning"

Grace came back with several cans of beer which she put in the freezer, and then announced she was going for a shower. Dave and I were sprawled out on the sofa watching the TV and we just grunted out a response without looking at her.

This pissed her off big time, and she flounced off in a swirl of golden curls muttering something about, "Step brothers and their prick best friends."

We waited until she was in the shower and then we slipped in to her room. Grace had the master bedroom, she was her Daddy's girl and he liked to spoil her. She didn't live with Tom all the year around, her Mom lived in Savannah, but she split her time between both parents.

She had an on suite bathroom which she was using, an expensive double bed, solid oak, with a $1,000 mattress, for extra firmness, Dave told me with a snigger.

Her room was tasteful and expensively furnished; she even had a plasma screen TV with all the trimmings, and a music system that could put some Night clubs to shame.

It was getting dark outside now and I flicked down the blinds on her window and pulled the heavy silk curtains shut to enhance the darkness in the room. Dave quietly moved all the furniture that was in direct line of the bed.

Then we stood either side of the bathroom door, Dave's hand was on the light switch for the master bedroom light, and as the bathroom door opened, and its light went off, he swiftly flicked the switch down and the whole room sparked into total darkness.

I got a glimpse of Grace, standing in the doorway, a heavy white towel wrapped around her body; she was trying to tie a towel around her wet hair and didn't notice us as she reached to turn the bathroom light off.

"Hey!" she shouted in surprise and then she screamed as my hand clamped around her mouth whilst the other yanked the bath towel from off her head, flinging it one side, at the same time Dave moved from where he was standing, and dragged the towel that was around her body and tossed it to one side.

"Surprise!" we both shouted and I let go of her mouth with my hand.

She was furious at first.

"You bastards!" she screamed trying to slap us both but it was dark and she couldn't see properly just then, "What the fuck do you think you're do...."

I clamped my mouth onto hers cutting off her words and grasped a breast in one hand and squeezed a pert cherry nipple which instantly hardened under my touch. Dave buried his mouth onto her neck and grabbed her other free breast and latched onto the nipple with his mouth. We both sucked hard on those cherry tits and neither of us was gentle about it either.

Grace let out a screech, her body jerked in our mouths, her knees momentarily buckled and she gurgled in shocked pain and pleasure.

When I came up for air seconds later she was no longer screaming but her body was heaving and she was gasping.

"You pricks!" she yelled trying to be outraged with what we had just done but Dave I both knew she was turned on, "You absolute pricks!"

I laughed, "We can be gentle if you like Grace?" I said cupping her breast and squeezing it roughly and she moaned and pushed her tit into my hand, "Or we can give you the ride of your life, the choice is yours."

She hadn't expected this. Dave was a great fuck but she wanted, no needed more. David had told her that his friend Paul was very different from him. She hadn't believed him at first, but now she was getting the idea. She was still cocky and arrogant though and she said with a sneer, "Yeah right, I really believe you!"

My free hand suddenly moved, sliding with cobra like swiftness to her crotch which was still damp from the shower, I found her clit with singular ease and pushed my thumb against it, she let out a cry and Dave guessing what I had done joined me, his hand forcing itself between her legs, pushing into her cunt, making her jerk and cry out.

"Want us to stop?" I asked in the same jeering voice she had used on us but she couldn't answer because the sensation of having her clit rubbed so vigorously had momentarily deprived her of all speech.

When she finally managed to speak she gurgled, "No, FUCK NO!"

"Told you Paul was good," Dave said in the darkness, "He doesn't think you'll be much good, he's used to real women, not little big mouthed whores living off Daddy's money!"

I'm glad Paul couldn't see my face. I was used to real women all right, his mother now that was a real whore that could fuck and suck!

"I'm just as good as they are!" Grace gasped indignantly as she jerked against our hands, "I'm better in fact!"

"Well prove it then," I said, "Put your money where your mouth is, I don't think you'll be able to get me off, you're just some stupid little whore try to play at being a real woman!"

"FUCK YOU!" I had got her angry now which was what I wanted to do, "I can do you both and still not be satisfied!"

Grinning I said, "Okay, let's see if that nice wide mouth of yours can do more than just talk, think it can take two cocks bitch?"

She dropped to her knees without another word and seconds later mine and Dave's jeans were unzipped our cocks pulled out of our boxers and Grace was getting down to business. First she stroked our cocks with her hands, slowly, gently, softly and then she nibbled our circumcised cocks, at first kissing them and then sucking a mouthful at a time until she got a nice rhythm going.

Unlike Jane, Grace had no problem getting my cock into my mouth. She did it with ease and she was good at it. She didn't even gag, I found out later that Grace's large mouth (inside rather than outside) was actually a congenital deformity, you couldn't see it but the muscles inside her mouth and throat had more elasticity in them than they should have had. Only certain muscles though, hence the reason, the only give away externally was the slightly thicker lips and overly large mouth, everything else was hidden from view.

I breathed steadily, knowing full well that Grace was determined to try and humiliate me by making me cum quickly, well she was in for a BIG surprise, I wasn't even ready to shoot my load though I was enjoying her ministrations.

She moved to Dave, he groaned with pleasure as she got going on his cock, luckily he wanted to go the distance too, instinct told him that I was going to help him have a better time with Grace than he had ever had before.

"Okay you little whore!" I said harshly, "Time for you to get both of us in your mouth, come on, don't stall, that it's open wide you filthy slut, its sucking cock lollypop time for dirty little girls!"

Her rippling mouth was stretched to its limit, I gripped one shoulder, Dave the other and we pushed into her spasming and straining mouth. She gagged then, but I felt her lips roll over my shaft and Dave's which was right beside me, I heard her gurgle but soon her mouth was pushing back forth, sucking, licking, her tongue probing and pushing the tips and then the shafts of our cocks.

"Not bad!" I said with a yawn, "Not bad I suppose."

She let out a mewl of that showed her displeasure and I almost laughed. Grace had hold of the back of my leg with one of her hands, the other was on Dave's legs and I felt her grip my leg and her body tense and tremble. She was angry and turned on at the same time.

She began to suck harder, thrusting her mouth onto our cocks and I heard Dave say, "Kiss our Balls bitch! Come on fucking work at it!"

Luckily we were standing next to a solid chest of drawers because we were really leaning into it, and Grace was hammering on our cocks like a fast action piston and then we heard a smacking kiss on our swollen balls, followed by another and another, Dave whooped in delight and I laughed too.

Finally we pushed her off our cocks, neither of us wanted to waste coming in her mouth this time.

By now our eyes had gotten used to the dark and I could see that Grace was still hopping mad and also totally turned on.

She couldn't speak for a moment or two, having two large cocks using your mouth and throat as a trampoline does that to you.

"How was that?" she managed to gasp.

"Okay, I guess," I said and she began to splutter out her fury but I took her by surprise and dragged her too her feet by her hair, she screeched in anger and pain but before she could react, I swiftly knocked her legs from under her with a suddenly movement, Dave caught her and together we carried her wiggling protesting squealing body to her bed and bounced her on it.

"HOW DARE..." once again her words were cut off by my mouth meeting hers, she tasted salty and sweet a combination of her own fluids and ours on her mouth.

Dave in the meantime was yanking her legs apart and burying his head into her crotch, Dave likes to eat pussy, I do too but seeing as Grace is his step-sister it's only fair he gets first go.

She bucked at the sensation of Dave's tongue on her clit and in her cunt. I squeezed her breasts as I kissed her and then lifted my head up from her mouth. She was staring at me in the darkness, mouth wide open, her chest heaving, her breath coming out in bubbling gasps.

"Listen baby girl," I said softly into her ear making her writhe even more, "You're going to have the ride of a life time, Dave and I are going to make you beg like you've never begged before, you're going to do exactly what we want and you going to thank us for it, not only thank us but mean every word, after we've finished with you, you're going to have the hottest cunt in Georgia, not to mention the fact we're going to use you as a fucking spunk bank!"

Her eyes went huge at my words; she bucked harder against Dave's face, as he was really making her pussy juice up with his lapping, licking and gobbling.

I latched onto her tit with my mouth and began to suck it, she screeched and thrashed harder on the bed, my words had aroused her, now my actions were getting her go more.

"I'm going to have to fuck the cunt!" I heard Dave gasp suddenly, "I need to fuck her right now!"

"Do it then man!" I heard myself say as I came up for air from Grace's wrenching writhing body, "Beg him to fuck you, let me hear you beg!"

"FUCK ME DAVE!" Grace screamed, "OH GOD FUCK ME NOW, PLEASE FUCK ME NOW!"

Dave needed no second bidding, he scrambled from his knees to a better position, his cock was rock hard now and he had lubed Grace so well he slid inside her in one slippery movement. He didn't go for gentleness; he rammed himself back and forth inside her, crowing with delight and pleasure.

"OH YES, YES, YES!" Grace hollered at the top her lungs "GIVE IT TO ME DAVE, GIVE IT ALL TO ME!"

"My turn now," I said and I pushed myself up onto my elbows and soon was straddling her contorted face, "Start sucking you dirty slut, that's it get in all the way in, yeeeeeeeesss, oh Gracie baby you're going to have a spunk fest real soon!"

My hardened cock was soon coated with her saliva, mixing in with my own pre-cum juices, and then she was grasping my buttocks for leverage, her hot mouth eagerly slurping, licking, eating, gobbling as my balls smacked into her face. I thrust down her throat with equal vigour, using her mouth as if it was a second cunt, enjoying the sensation of her heaving body as it was fucked top and tail in the hardest way possible.

Dave came before I did, I expected that, I heard a shout of raw grunting pleasure behind me and then.

"SHIT MAN! I'M GONNA CUM........!"

I quickly slid my cock out Grace's surprised mouth, my juices and her saliva dribbled down her chin and neck and I said to the wide eyed, chest heaving girl below.

"Beg him to come inside you!" I ordered her, "Beg him right now!"

She wanted to refused, or rather a tiny part of her wanted to refuse but the rest of her didn't and that was the part that won a very short battle.

"CUM INSIDE ME DAVE!" she shrieked, "OH GOD, PLEASE COME INSIDE ME, DO IT NOW, DO IT NOW!"

Dave was hammering away between Grace's legs, whooping and shouting for all it was worth.

"Beg him some more you dirty little whore!" I yelled at her and pinched her tits making her buck and shriek even more, "Beg him to fuck your brains out , beg him to fill your cunt up with spunk, beg him real hard you know you want it, you know you want it!"

"FILL ME UP!" she screeched thrashing harder on the bed, making the mattress springs work hard under her, "SCREW MY BRAINS OUT OF MY HEAD, FUCK ME LIKE THE WHORE I AM, OH GOD, FUCK ME HARD, PLEEEEEEESE!"

Dave was more than happy to oblige, in fact his orgasm triggered off Grace's, she thrashed with him and as he pumped his spunk deep into her willing cunt and womb, she shrieked out her pleasure and bucked like a first time filly taking it up the ass from a wild stallion.

Of course we hadn't finished with Grace, we hadn't even started really, and as Dave slid out of her soaking wet cum filled crotch I began to suck on her heaving tits, not even giving her chance to catch her breath.

12