My Best Mistake Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went through the bathroom into Sarah's room, stopping only long enough to wash my face.

I looked around but saw no sign that anyone had been there. I'm not sure what I expected? A lawn chair? Binoculars? My Mother hiding in the tub? It was completely empty, I did check behind the shower curtain though.

Sarah was already in bed half asleep when I entered her room.

"I'm going to get some water." I told her.

"You mean your'e still thirsty after all that?" She smiled at me.

I laughed and went to the kitchen. On my way back I went past my sister's room to my Mother's door. Sure enough I could hear the telltale buzzing of a vibrator and my Mothers soft moans.

"Oh yes! Oh God yes! Eat that pussy! Eat it. Eat me..." Her words trailed off into a series of moans.

Now I was certain she had watched us. It had obviously turned her on and now she was playing with herself, but why leave the door open?

I peaked through the opening and saw my Mother flat on her back. In her left she worked her pussy with a Vibrator and in her right she had my sister's panties. I remembered how wet those panties were and how good they smelled.

I remember dropping Sarah's panties when I was finger fucking her in the hall. Why did I do that? I tried to analyze my motives. Did I intentionally set my Mother a trap? Did I do it with the intent of tempting her with my sister's pussy?

When I had mentioned to her how I had masturbated with Sarah's panties thinking they were Jessica's she had chuckled. But I had also seen a gleam in her eye. I wondered if she had ever done anything like that.

As I said before, I had heard my Mother masturbate before but had never really thought much about it. It was just one of those things that was normal and done in the privacy of your own room.

But seeing her masturbating with Sarah's panties after she obviously had been watching us earlier brought it into a whole new light.

Huh!

School seemed to drag. I saw my brother before first bell and took the opportunity to catch up with him. He was pretty excited about his and dad's upcoming trip.

Brian is only a little over a year younger than me. He looks a lot like my Dad.

Every summer they would do a sort of a canoe/camping trip. The trip was only 5 days long but he was usually gone for 2 weeks.

"Dad asked if you might come and stay with him for a couple of weeks this summer. Failing that he wants to get the four of us together soon!" He said looking at me sideways.

"Maybe!" Was my reply.

"I don't get it Tiff. He's trying. He really is, but it's like you think he's done something wrong?"

"You mean other than leave our Mother?"

"That was mutual and you know it. Mom doesn't hold a grudge against him. Why do you?"

"I'm just selfish, I guess!"

"He's dating again. Pretty serious...like they are engaged serious. I met her, she's nice."

"Oh? Does Mom know?" My voice was cold.

"Yes she does."

I slammed my locker.

And that is how they say is that!

I thought about the conversation with Brian all day until lunch. I wondered about my reaction.

Let's be clear about something. I don't hate my Father. It's more like apathy. The relationship was complicated and doesn't really warrant getting into right now. But my reaction to the news about his impending nuptials surprised even me.

I was at lunch catching up with my friends, when I got a text. It was from Sarah.

It read: Hey! What u doing? I texted back: At lunch, u? Between classes Been thinking of u Me too

Yeah? how much?

Uhh a bunch!

Me? this much!

She sent me a pic. It was obviously taken in the bathroom. It was a close up of her little pink panties. I could see that she had lifted up her skirt and gotten pretty close with her phone. The material was so snug that the lips of her pussy were prominently displayed. A slight crease went up the middle and a wet spot was easily seen.

I spit out my water and started to choke!

My friends were slapping me on the back. "Geez are you ok, Tiffany?" Carl asked.

Carl might be one of my closest friends. He was tall and good looking. Smart, funny and a good listener. He and my friend Payton pretended that they were a couple. The reality was, he was dating a jock on the basketball team, that nobody knew about but a few if us. Both Carl and the jock were so far in the closet that they could send me postcards from Narnia.

"I'm fine!" I croaked. Ohh that little minx was going to get it.

I was the first one home. My Mother was at the kitchen table which sometimes functioned as a home office for her.

"Hey sweetie! How was school?" She asked.

"Ok! Did you know Dad was getting married?" I demanded.

"Yes." She said matter of factly.

"And you weren't going to tell me about it?"

"It was your Father's place to tell you honey. Not mine! Look Tiffany its been 12 years maybe its time you started to forgive your Father. I did years ago."

"So who is she?"

"Her name is Kelly. She's pretty. Some kind of lawyer. I like her. You meet her and you might like her too!"

I was lost in thought for a moment.

"I take it you cancelled with Danni?" She asked.

Shit! I forgot about it. Looking at the clock I still had time to cancel.

"Uhhh..."

"You mean your'e still going? I stripped your bed this morning because your sheets were still soaked. With sex that good I figured you would have cancelled on her."

"Mom!"

"Relax! Brian isn't home yet."

"What happened with being discreet?"

"You right honey. I shouldn't tease you."

"Have you seen Sarah's panties?" I asked sweetly.

She blushed, momentarily thrown off balance. Holy shit, twice in a 24 hour period.

"I found them in the hall and washed them!"

Not before you masturbated with them, I thought. Did you sniff them? Did you Mommy? Did you taste them and think about your daughter's pussy? Her pussy tastes so good, doesn't it?

I shook my head. What the hell was I thinking?

Sarah and Jessica came through door.

"Hey Mrs. Peterson. Hey Tiffany!" Jessica said. She was just as beautiful as always but right then I didn't really care.

"Hey" I said dismissively. "You got a minute, Sarah?"

I saw a look of surprise on Jessica's face at my flat unemotional response. I don't think I have ever saw her when I didn't hang on her every word or stare at her like a lovesick puppy or treat her like she was the most interesting, funny, witty, important person in the world.

Looking at Jessica. Sarah told her, "give me a minute."

She followed me to my room. As soon she came in I gave her one hell of a kiss. Which lasted way more than a minute.

"Wow! I'm going to start sending you more naughty pics!" She said breathless.

I quickly recounted my conversation with Brian and Mom. Leaving out any mention of panties.

She just shrugged. "It was bound to happen eventually."

"Also I'm supposed to meet Danni." I said looking for a reaction.

She looked at me seriously for a moment.

"I think you should go!" She said.

"Really?" I was a little hurt.

"Listen Tiff, we can discuss this more later, but everything you told Mom is true. It's not like society would accept us, we can't get married or have children...even if that was what we were both contemplating. But you can have all that with somebody else. What if Danni is that somebody? Just have coffee with her. I'm not saying you have to marry her or that you and I have to stop..."

"Fine!" I interrupted her. "All I wanted was to see where this led. Don't you?"

"Yes but not to the exclusion, that you put your life on hold. Go have coffee with her. Flirt...get all hot and bothered...then come home to me! Who knows now that you got me turned on to girls, maybe we will have a threesome?" She looked at me seductively. "You would like that wouldn't you? Me on my knees pleasing Danni's pussy, while she eats yours? Or maybe Jessica's?" She laughed.

I rolled my eyes. " Your crazy!" I laughed.

"I know. That's why you love me!" She said.

I decided to go all out. I put on a little summer dress that came to just past mid thigh. It was fun and flirty...and short. I was wearing the little green thong that Danni suggested I buy. I spent a long time on my hair and makeup.

Did I mention how short that dress was?

The coffee shop was actually really close to my house even though I had never been there. It was different than some of the other big chains in that the barristers also doubled as a wait staff and would take your order right at your table, you could order pie or bagels or even donuts.

I entered to find that Danni hadn't arrived yet. So I grabbed a table near the cold fireplace to wait.

"What can I get for you?" Asked a barrister? Waitress?

She was very pretty, blonde and blue eyed with a natural curl to her hair. Her coffee shop t-shirt was tucked into a pair of tight brown shorts. She was probably closer to Sarah's age than mine but she seemed younger. She reminded me of bubble gum and unicorns.

"Chai Latte, hot please." I said.

"Of course!" She smiled.

I sat there...looking damn fine, I might add. Waiting for Danni to come in and sweep me off my feet. I felt confident, cool and sexy!

It was a disaster!

Danni came in looking as beautiful as she did when I first met her. Sitting down she greeted me, told me how pretty I looked and how much she was looking forward to seeing me again.

I was tempted to tell her I was wearing the panties she picked out for me, but instead thanked her and returned her compliments.

After that it was all down hill.

I'm mature enough to admit that it was mostly my fault. The chemistry was gone. No real reason for it that I could tell, but it was more than that. I simply wasn't ready to jump into a relationship with her and I think she sensed it before we even got to the argument

As delicately as possible I informed her that I needed a little time to figure things out and that I hoped she would be willing to maybe wait until I had.

I think that pissed her off.

"I didn't realize you were in a relationship. Or maybe your'e still trying to figure out if you like girls or just pretending? What is this? Are you just experimenting, trying to be cool?" She demanded angrily.

Not sure what question to answer first, my response was a jumble.

"I'm not! Well maybe I am. It's complicated. Of course I like girls. No! Cool? What are you talking about?" I was flustered.

"So you are or you aren't? Because that's not what you told me the other day! I'm not going to be your side action, so you can make your ex jealous! Nor will I wait until you figure out that your gay or over your ex or whatever!" She got up to leave.

"Wait!" I said.

"Forget it!" She stalked off. Leaving me sitting there with a hot chai and a cold fireplace. There's a metaphor in there somewhere, but right then I honestly didn't care.

I couldn't help it. With everything that had been going on. My emotions already running high. My Father getting married. My tangled feelings for my sister.

The damn broke.

I began to cry.

I don't know how long I sat there with silent tears running down my face, but eventually a piece of pie was slid in front of me.

She sat down at the table across from me. "I'm sorry I don't mean to intrude but it seemed like a bad breakup."

"It's ok!" I blubbered. "We weren't dating. It's just...complicated."

"If that's the case, then she ain't worth crying over honey!"

"Thanks!"

"Look!" She pushed the pie closer. "It's a proven scientific fact, that nobody can eat pie and be sad! One taste and you will be feeling better!"

"Oh really!?" I laughed, tears still streaming down my face.

"Yep!! And I have been reliably told that I have the best tasting pie in town!" She said tongue in cheek.

I couldn't help it. It broke me up completely! I started laughing.

I took a bite, Strawberry Rhubarb, it was fantastic!

"Well?" She asked.

I looked her straight in the eye.

"Your pie...is absolutely...delicious!" I said very slowly.

Her smile got bigger. "And how are you feeling?"

"Better!"

"Told you! I'm Tammy." She extended her hand.

"Tiffany" I said.

"You know what happens when Tiffany and Tammy get together?"

"No what?" I said helping myself to more pie.

"TNT!" It was a corny joke but I laughed anyway.

"Too corny?" She smirked.

"Just a bit!"

She got up to leave, but I grabbed her hand.

"Wait! Can you sit for a minute?"

"Sure! My shift is over anyway" She sat back down.

And we talked. For over 2 hours.

Finally saying our goodbyes, she ended with. "Maybe I'm being corny, but it was certainly Danni's loss."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because you are certainly worth waiting for Tiffany! Come back soon, Ok?"

I blushed.

"I certainly will. Now that I have had a taste of your pie!"

She laughed.

My Mother was making pasta and having a glass of wine. She was dancing to some music, sipping her wine, hips swaying to the beat. She had on a pair of tight jeans that really showed off her butt.

Looking at my Mother, I was pretty sure that I got my ass from her. At 38 hers could still turn heads. I stood watching her for a moment, then she turned around and saw me.

"Ah!" She screamed. "You scared the crap out of me Tiff!" She started laughing.

I laughed right along with her.

"Sorry!" I said.

"So how did it go?" She asked.

Later I was laying on my bed, having just gotten off the phone with my friend Payton.

The conversation with Mom had gone pretty predictably, with my Brother chiming in an encouraging word now and then. I hadn't really been in the mood to examine my feelings right then, but now I was feeling down right...

What was I feeling?

Peckish. Yep that was the word!

I had my head towards the foot of the bed and my feet braced against the wall above my headboard.

My dress rose high enough that you could see my panties but oh well. Brian was at his friends house and Mom had decided to take a bath. Sarah was still out with Jessica.

Mom had let slip at dinner that those two had gone out with the guys whom they had cancelled with on Saturday. The guy my sister was dating, wasn't technically her boyfriend but it was their third date. I hoped she was in the process of dumping him, but then why go on a date at all?

So I was feeling...Peckish!

I sat there with my feet on the wall staring down at my panties. The panties Danni had picked out. Finally I slid them off my hips and threw them across the room. Take that Danni! See if I wear your panties ever again!

I still felt peckish.

The panties had landed on a stuffed bear I keep near my bed, laying there on his head like some crazed fashion designer's idea of a hat.

This year in the latest Bear fashion — panties for the head, I thought. Why Miss Peterson please tell us all about your design. Of course Ann! You see not only is my design stylish but also practical. Bears don't carry purses Ann. So when a Bear is in need of an emergency pair of panties. Voila! All they have to do is remove the pair from their head and problem solved! Of course then they have to worry about the fashion faux pas of not having a stylish hat for a night on the town but that's a small price to pay, don't you think? But Miss Peterson Bears don't wear clothes. Ha ha ha Ann, you missed our Spring show where we addressed this exact issue. But Miss Peterson isn't that Bear a male?... Shut up Ann!

It occurred to me that Mr. Bear probably didn't want my panties on his head. I turned around and now was lying sideways on my stomach across my bed. I stretched out my hand and with 2 fingers pulled them down so that the crotch was across his nose.

There you go Mr. Bear. How does my pussy smell? How does that honey pie taste, huh? You know Mr. Bear it's a scientific fact that nobody can be sad while eating pussy!

Pussy pie!

Pie! I bet Tammy has a tasty little pie. She would have a nicely trimmed blonde bush I thought.

I slid my hand under my body and up under my dress. It occurred to me that in my present position, wearing that short dress and coupled with the fact that Mr. Bear was currently wearing my panties, anyone walking by my room would be able to see right up my dress. See me fingering myself. My ass and pussy were on full display. My wetness evidence of my excitement.

I didn't care, let them see. The thought excited me. My pussy started to drip. I pressed my mound into my hand and used my pointer finger to rub circles over my pussy that ended up brushing my clit.

I pulled my dress up to my waist. Now there could be no doubt, I was openly exposing myself to anyone who wanted to see. Like a naughty girl.

"Mmmmmm..." My moan was so loud that I held my breath for a moment to listen if anyone had heard.

Yes a very naughty girl!

I began grinding my mound into my hand. My hips pushing up and down as I humped myself to orgasm.

I heard a creak behind me. I turned my head and raised my eyes up just enough so I could look at my stand up mirror in the corner. From my position I would be able see whoever it was currently watching me pleasure myself like a naughty girl!

My Mother stood in the doorway. She was wearing a black satin nightie that I had seen a thousand times before. She had one hand up near her throat and the other was in her panties. Her lips were parted, her breathing quick and shallow.

"Mmmmmm..." I moaned again. Oh this was so bad! So naughty! Be naughty with me Mommy, I thought.

I began moving my hips faster. I inserted a finger. Then another. My other hand had a fistful of covers.

"Ohhhh..." Another moan. This time from my Mom.

Looking in the mirror I could see her hand moving much faster. Our eyes met.

She began to cum. She gripped my door frame with her free hand. Her body jerked, once, twice, three times. "Tiffany..." It was a groan.

"Oh God Mom..." I was right there. It was going to be huge. I heard the front door open.

"Shit!" Mom said, quickly stepping into my room and shutting the door.

"What is it?" I said quickly sitting up

"Your Brother is home." She said sitting down on my bed staring at the door.

"Anybody home?" I heard Brian call.

"Were in here! Talking." Mother called back.

"Oh ok. Taking a shower! Night!"

"Night!" My Mother looked at me and we both burst out laughing.

I fell back onto my pillow. Looking at my Mother as our laughter slowly died.

I hadn't finished. My pussy was wet and throbbing. I once again slid my hand up between my legs.

"Tiffany...?" My Mother said starting to get it up.

I grabbed her hand.

"Wait!" I said. I held hands with her. My other hand pushed up my dress, baring my pussy to her gaze. I slowly slid a finger between my wet lips.

"Tiffany..." More hesitant now, less sure.

"Yes?"

"This is so wrong baby!"

"It is, isn't it? It's naughty, but it feels so good."

She groaned. Her eyes were glued to my pussy. Watching as I fingered myself for her.

"You watched us didn't you? You watched us and then went back to your room and masturbated with Sarah's panties. Did you see hot wet they were? Could you smell her on them?" I moaned.

I could see her nipples poking through her nightie. Her other hand sliding back and forth on her thigh.

"Yes!" It was a whisper from her.

"Her pussy tastes so good Mommy! So good... as good as mine does!"

"Oh God!" She groaned.

"Do you want to taste her?"

"Yes. I'm sorry but yes, I do!"

My pussy was leaking so much it was easy for me to scoop up some of my pussy juice. I released her hand confident that she would stay put.

My left hand was rubbing my clit. I inserted a finger from my right hand getting it nice and covered with my pussy cream.

I removed it and held it out to her.

"What about me? Do you want to taste me too? Sarah says I taste just like her. Taste me, please. Please!"