My Best Mistake Pt. 04A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you were expecting a weekend lezfest where we seduced my Father's bride to be, I'm sorry to disappoint you. However what was laid (pun intended) was the groundwork for what happened between Tiffany and I, the day of my Father's wedding.

Kelly had shown us her beautiful dress as well as her bridal lingerie. It was on the tip of my tongue to ask her to model it for us, but alas I wasn't so bold!

Tiffany ever the bold one, did ask. I'm not sure if my father had told her at that time that his youngest daughter was a lesbian but she had no problems modeling it for us. The outfit was only a little more revealing than her bikini (except from behind) and she looked hot, with a capital H. It was a white lacy garter belt stocking ensemble with accents of blue (something borrowed, something blue...). The panties were a simple g string with blue bows at the thin straps that matched the bra. I almost forgot that this was my future stepmother I was looking at and in all honesty there was only a dozen years or so separating us so yeah...yeah...

It was Tiffany's idea for us to buy lingerie for the wedding. Ours was no way near as nice and expensive as Kelly's. Still it was affordable and sex as hell and completely pointless. It wasn't like we would end up showing the groomsmen we were matched with what we had on under our dresses. No I'm pretty sure Tiffany had an ulterior motive. We were matched with a couple of cousins on the bride side, who were younger, a bit socially awkward and lets just say completely out of their league with us. My brother was my father's best man.

The morning of the wedding, Tiffany and I who were sharing a room, had a little time to kill before having to dance attendance on Kelly. I would say that it was probably Tiffany's idea but I honestly don't remember whose it was, but for some reason we decided to put on our lingerie and just hang out. We did a couple of model runway walks, watched TV and basically just acted goofy.

At one point Tiffany was kneeling on the chair looking out the window. Looking at her from behind I basically lost all train of thought. The baby blue thong was snug against her little pussy and didn't fully cover her asshole. Her ass was pushed out and she was kind of kicking her legs while giving a running commentary of what was going on outside. My mouth was watering and I realized I was wet. Looking back over her shoulder at me she trailed off when she noticed my expression.

Trying to break the tension. I smacked her on the ass and then took off. She tackled me onto my bed and straddling me, started tickling me. At some point I realized hot smooth her nylons felt against my skin. How beautiful she looked. The heat coming from her panty covered mound where she was straddling me. Her tickling became caresses.

With a moan I reached for her at the same time she bent down and touched my cheek. Our lips met in our first forbidden kiss. Her tongue slid into my mouth and danced with my own.

The feeling were ridiculously intense. I was flying. I was falling. It was too brief. It was timeless. Her body lightly humping against mine. From somewhere I had a vague thought that I would need to change panties, but at that time, at that moment I was lost. I could feel her love for me coming off her in waves. That I captured and returned back a hundredfold.

She slid off to the side her lips and mouth never leaving my own. I felt her hand travel down from my neck and over my breasts. I was trembling. Her fingers lightly rubbed one nipple then the other. They traveled lower. I felt her fingers trace the lips of my pussy through my soaking wet panties. I pushed my hips up desperate for her touch. She began to finger me through my panties. Her kisses. Wow! They were like what a kiss should be. Perfect! I was a finely played instrument. A piece of hard candy reduced to its liquid center.

I felt her fingers slide up and play briefly at the waist band of my panties, before slipping under. My shaven pussy felt hyper attuned to her touch. Finally she was inside me. My sister is inside me! The thought reverberated in time with my body. Her finger entering me felt so intense that i'm pretty sure I started cumming right then.

I moaned. "Oh God Tiff!"

Tiffany was fingering me. My little sister was fucking me with her fingers. I was cumming pretty much non stop. I was lost at that point. I couldn't even kiss her back. She was kissing my neck, my ear, my chin. It was like I was sinking through the mattress. The wet spot I was lying in was more like a lake. I could feel it on my back. Tiffany was trying to finger me and slide my panties sown at the same time. I couldn't even help. Finally she got them down a little bit and then really attacked my clit. I came so hard I squirted and had to stop her at that point I was so sensitive.

That's how I discovered that when I'm really turned on I can squirt.

Laying there on the bed and watching my little sister lick my cum off her fingers was like an out of body experience.

"You ok?" She asked.

I nodded my head.

"You sure? Say something please!"

I couldn't talk. She had fucked me senseless.

"Sarah? Your scaring me!"

I did the only thing I could. I reached for her and kissed her.

Finally my mind was working again.

"I love you!" I said.

The relief on her face was evident and her smile radiant. "I love you!" She whispered.

We kissed again. I slid my hand down her stomach, then up between her legs. Her panties were drenched and the heat coming off her was intense. She moaned. She started to remove her panties.

"Oh shit! We are going to be late!" She was looking at the clock.

"But..." I looked at the clock. Trying to figure out a way to squeeze 10 minutes. I wanted her. Right then at that time I didn't care about anything else. I wanted my sisters pussy. Wanted to give her mine.

But she was right. We flew...and somehow we were only 15 minutes late. Getting ready was hard. When my eyes weren't mentally fucking my sister they would travel back to the bed. The huge wet spot was the only evidence of our illicit act. That and the fact that I was still extremely turned on. Had she thrown me down on the bed and straddled my face I gladly would have eaten her pussy.

The plan was pretty simple. Get through the night come back to our room and fuck like deranged rabbits. Right before we left I placed my wet panties on Tiffany's pillow with a laugh. I had on another pair. White ones this time. As a homage to the incident I guess. Tiffany went without.

I have to say my first experience wearing lingerie in public left a big impact on me. There is something deliciously naughty about standing there in a garter belt and stockings with no one the wiser, a church full of people staring at you. I wonder if brides get off on it the same way Tiff and I did. It was something that turned both Tiffany and I on quite a bit and something we vowed to do more. (I'm sure its something Silkstockingslover could relate to. If you haven't had a chance to read her I highly suggest it).

It didn't take long for my panties to be soaked again. All through the night Tiffany would whisper things to me. How wet her pussy was. How much she wanted to eat mine. How good I tasted. Etc.

That night we partied pretty hard. I should say I partied hard. I was 21 and legally I could drink. I don't know if it was grief or regret or even relief but unfortunately I had too much to drink. Tiffany had a few as well but nowhere near what I did.

I would like to tell you that we made it through the night, went back to our room and ate each other's pussies but unfortunately I fell asleep. One minute we were making out and Tiffany was taking my panties off. The next she was holding my hair back as I threw up everything I ever ate in my life.

I woke the next morning in Tiffany's bed. I was still wearing my garter belt and stockings, but not my bra or panties. Tiffany was naked and cuddled up to me and breathing the steady deep breaths of exhaustion.

It would be some time before she and I would play with each other again.

12