My Best Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Nerdy white guy finally loses his virginity to Mexican man.
1.5k words
4.45
10.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rodrigo and I were in passion as we were kissing, though he did most of the kissing i tried my best to follow along and remember how to kiss from porn and movies.

Our tongues clashed together, occasionally kissing my neck and back to my lips, oh god this felt so good, was it just another dream?

He pulled back asking me, "Is this your first time?" His hands stroking my cheekbones.

I blushed and simply nodded.

I hear him laugh and bite his lips, I can tell he seemed excited to be with a virgin, I was excited because finally I get to be with a mexican man so attractive and god-like.

I felt his hand bring up my face and looked into my eyes, telling me, "hey don't be embarrassed, virgins are the hottest, the ones who are tightest too. I'm surprised no one wanted a piece of you."

My eyes were filled with lust as I stared at him, the fact he even liked me made my day. I mean i'm just the nerd who stays home, plays video games and read comic books.

Anyway, I responded to him, "Well I just didn't like the people back home, and I came here hoping i'd find someone that is my type, here you are."

He gave me a smirk, replied, "ohhh so you like mexicans huh? you want our passion filled sex and love don't you?"

I nodded, told him, "I love mexican guys, I think you are so hot especially when I first saw you, it hit me. Not many guys back home come close to you, I didn't want a white guy, someone like you is what I desire more papi."

I made my move and I put one hand on his chest and the other on his thigh, biting my lip as I did this, he seems to enjoy it too.

Suddenly, he stood up, grabbed me making me stand up too, oh man he was man handling me, this hot short man with more muscles than me overpowered my body, we got to my room and pushed me on the bed.

Oh god it was about to happen, i'm going to lose my virginity, I watched him strip off his clothes eventually he reveals himself and oh my, my jaw dropped seeing his huge hard on. I never seen a cock so huge, he's even bigger than me.

He was amused with my reaction, "like what you see gringo? is this what you've been waiting for?" He then approached me and started taking off my clothes for me since i was so stunned.

"Suck my dick white boy," was what i heard from him standing at the foot of the bed, I obeyed and crawled to him I grabbed his huge uncut dick.

Stroking his cock, pulling his foreskin back, I finally took it in my mouth, oh it feels so good, I flickered my tongue around his cock head, a hiss came out of him.

He grabbed me by the hair and started to push his cock to the back of my throat, I gagged, he was choking me with his dick, I pulled off, my saliva dripped on his dick.

Rodrigo kept his hand in my hair, telling me "damn babe, don't worry your gag reflex will be gone once you get used to it."

I looked up at him, sucking on that juicy cock of his, I went slowly, I bobbed my head down his shaft, swirling my tongue all around his hot uncut cock, i'm so hungry for him.

I then started to pick up the pace and sucked his cock a little faster, still looking up at him, I wanted to see his facial reaction to me sucking him. I sucked around the tip fast, teasing him a little bit before taking all of him.

He stroked my hair and face making eye contact with me, "mmm you got beautiful blue eyes just like the ocean baby, you're so beautiful, more beautiful around my cock."

I formed a smile even with his dick in my mouth, I took all of him, gagged, and pulled out, trying to catch my breath back, stroking his shaft, i replied, "oh papi I love your cock so much, you're so handsome too, the sexiest man i've laid my eyes on."

He leaned down and we share a kiss, he then flipped me over on my stomach so now my ass is facing him, I felt his warm hands grip my ass and opened them.

"god damn look at that tight hole, shit i'm definitely gonna have some fun opening you up gringo. you have such a pretty pink hole," he complimented me.

I just blushed, my face against the pillow, "thank you papi, please ruin my tight hole, I want you to open my pink pussy please, this is your ass now. please papi, open me up," i told him.

With that, I felt his face buried my ass, feeling his tongue flicker all over my hole, I gasped, moaning, this felt so good I want him to go all day and night.

The feeling of ecstasy came over my body with Rodrigo rimming my ass, that man is an animal I love it. He is pleasuring me so much that I want to experience this all my life.

My hole felt so relaxed with his tongue all over me, I felt his hand slap my ass very hard, I hissed and cried out at the same time. He loved my reaction, because then he did it again but harder, I whimpered and grabbed onto the sheets.

"Papi please, it hurts," I cried out. He then rubbed my ass that was white and now red from the spanking. I felt him spank me one last time, implied, "shut up gringo, this is my ass and i'll do what I please."

Catching my breath again from the intense moment, Rodrigo then went to get some lube, he poured some and spread around my hole, it felt so cold and added lube to his dick.

With that I felt him grabbing my hips, also making me arch my back correctly, he told me "relax your hole so I can slide in." I took in deep breaths, relaxing my body what was going to go inside.

How can that thing go inside me? it's so huge! no way it's going to fit, he's easily 7 inches. Then I felt it, oh god it's in, I feel it opening up my tight hole.

I gasped and whimpered, grabbing the sheets, biting my pillow, my face red, I tried to relax more. He assured me, "hey hey, relax babe, this is just the tip, I still got a few more to go."

Did he just say the tip? I moaned so loudly as he kept entering me, opening me up, I felt all of his cock in now, I feel his balls to my ass, he's really deep inside me. It was a mixture of both pain and pleasure though it turned into just complete pleasure.

He moaned so loudly, mix with a few growls, "fuck! your hole is so tight baby, it feels so good around my cock, i'm going to leave your hole gapping baby."

"Please stretch my hole papi, your cock feels so good inside me, i love that brown cock inside my pink hole, wreck me please!" I moaned out.

With my permission, he started to pace his thrusts faster and harder into me, i feel his hips hit my ass, his dick hitting my prostate, hitting my sweet spot. My moans became loud, I never felt this way, this was my first orgasm.

I felt as if I was in heaven, my eyes rolled back from pleasure, I didn't want this to end or just make this a one time thing.

For the next half hour, I was receiving my best first sex ever, my hole accepted Rodrigo's dick fully and is now open and stretched thanks to his huge size and girth. My once tight hole is no more, and I don't care, I wanted a man like him to open it up be able to stretch it more overtime.

"Oh shit i'm going to cum babe, I cannot hold it any longer!" subtly asking me he wants to cum inside me.

I pleaded, "cum inside me papi, give me that hot load of yours please," arching my back, grinding my ass on his cock.

With that I feel his hot load of cum squirt into my ass, feeling every drop inside me, I have never felt so blissful all my life I actually smiled.

Rodrigo fell on top of my back, kissed my shoulders, feeling his embrace, I love this man so much already.

"Gracias papi," I said. His dick stayed inside me until he went soft, he laid beside me still holding me in his strong arms that I admired.

A kiss to my forehead was given to me, he replied, "you're welcome baby, anything for you."

We laid there in bed, cuddled up, letting the sound of the waves of the ocean relax us, I took off my glasses and eventually fell asleep into the sweet embrace of this sexy mexican man.

————————————————————————

There will be more coming soon of Anthony and Rodrigo, I enjoyed writing about these two, more chapters to come.