My BF Took Me to my First Gloryhole

Story Info
My First Gloryhole, my first black cock.
866 words
4.47
25.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaci_C
Kaci_C
10 Followers

This is a true story. My boyfriend and I have a fab sex life...it is very active and we often bring others into our sessions. I had read about glory holes at adult book stores and I very much want to try one...I love anonymous sex with strangers and to me a glory hole is the ultimate in anonymous sex.

We found a place in New Orleans that had glory holes and we set off on our adventure. I wore a short mini skirt and a black, almost see thru blouse. I wore no panties or bra. I completed my outfit with black 4" heels. My disguise to get in the door was a pair of oversized sunglasses.

We got to the ABS at about 10pm and the parking lot was crowded. Suddenly I got very nervous and my bf said lets just go inside and look at the toys. I agreed to this and the adventure truly began. Inside we perused the dildos and handcuffs until I could see this place was full of normal looking people...I looked at my bf and said let's do this before I chicken out.

Bill, my bf paid our entry fee and we went into the booth area. Men were standing in the hallways and looking at us. It gave me a rush to see these men looking at me like I am some sort of fuck toy! My bf ushered me into an open booth that he said the clerk had told him about. It was clean and had many channels on the screen to watch. The movie that was showing was a beautiful blond in a gang bang. There were two chairs in the room.

I was trembling with excitement and I sat down. Bill took out his cock and I began sucking it. A few moments later he grabbed my hand and moved it to the hole in the wall and I felt a large cock poking into our room. It was about 8" long, very thick and black. A double fantasy! I had never had sex with a black man! I started stroking my new friend and Bill said, "Have fun Honey"! I moved forward and took the head of the cock into my mouth...I tasted pre-cum and knew I was instantly hooked on glory holes! I love giving blow jobs and I was determined to give my new friend my very best! I took the entire length of the cock into my mouth and throat and held it for a moment and then released it till just the head was in my mouth...I started stroking the cock. I could hear him moaning and soon he knocked on the wall...I didn't know at that time what that meant and I kept sucking....suddenly I felt 3 long hard sprays of cum fill my mouth. I swallowed every drop! I found out later the wall knocking is a courtesy to let you know they are going to cum.

In quick succession I gave two more blow jobs again swallowing every drop of their cum...as fast as a man would leave another replaced him. Both of these cocks were average in length and girth. The second one had apparently not had sex in a while because he just kept cumming in my mouth.

I told Bill the next big cock that comes through the wall I was going to let it fuck me. Bill grinned and said that's my girl! A few minutes later a suitable size cock was directed into our room. Bill gave me a condom and I put it in my mouth and then started sucking the cock and secretly slipped the condom on it. I then stood up turned around and guided the hard cock into my very wet pussy. I pushed back against the wall and let the cock fuck me. The cock's owner fucked me deeply and fast. He was slamming his cock deeply inside me. Suddenly, I could feel his cock pulsing inside me and I knew he was cumming...he continued fucking me until his cock went soft and dropped out of me. As he fell out of me I grabbed his cock and slipped the condom off. I was trying to give him the illusion that I had barebacked him. I hope I succeeded! He thanked me and left.

By that time I was emotionally and physically exhausted. I sat back down in the chair and remembered Bill had been watching all this action without release. I bent over and took his hard cock into my mouth and gave him a wet, sloppy BJ. He came VERY quickly and I swallowed his cum. I got a paper towel and dried my still very wet pussy and we left. As we walked out I looked at the men in the booth area and in the store and wondered which ones had been inside my mouth and pussy! I felt like a super slut and love that feeling!

We now go to the glory holes about once a month and each time I suck and fuck more men. I love the naughtiness of it...I love not knowing who was inside me!


Kaci_C
Kaci_C
10 Followers