My BFF is a Lesbian Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers

They were still busy with this when they heard Mary's Mum calling, "Girls, I've made you a snack. Can you come down to eat?" She popped her head into the bathroom. She was surprised to see the girls naked (again), but supposed it made some sense in a bathroom.

"Hi Mrs Quinn," Gabby spoke while gathering up her towel and wrapping it around herself.

"Hi Gabby dear, get dressed and come and eat. I don't want you girls getting sloshed tonight.

"Sloshed! Jesus Mum, I know this is a 70s night, but that's like something people from the 50s would say."

"Gabby dear, she is so rude, I hope you don't speak to your mother like that," this was said in jest but Mrs Quinn's mood faltered slightly as Mary turned back to the mirror. The prominent kiss mark on her bum was clearly visible. Mrs Quinn thought for a second it was some kind of body decoration, she was about to ask, but then thought better of it. It looked too real; she didn't know how she would handle it if it weren't a decoration. She also wouldn't know how to handle it if she brought it up. Turning to leave she just added, "Come down and have some food girls."

The girls hadn't noticed Mrs Quinn's observation. They pulled on their PJs and dressing gowns and headed down stairs.

Mrs Quinn had prepared a meal of pasta, salad and bread. There was also garlic bread. But Mary complained that they weren't eating that.

"I don't want to stink all night."

"Well you can both eat it," her mother offered.

"Christ Mum, it's not each other we're worried about. I might want to kiss people later," she winked to Gabby to register the joke then continued, "We might pull tonight."

"I could believe Gabrielle might meet a nice boy, but who would want a rude girl like you Mary dear," her mother chastised her.

The meal continued with this sort of banter and then the girls disappeared upstairs again for the final phase of dressing.

When they came down they came into the living room. Mr Quinn had come home from golf and was engrossed in the TV when they entered. Mrs Quinn immediately ordered, "Turn that off Damo." Damian half obeyed and set the TV to mute.

Ignoring the scolding look from his wife he offered the compliment, "Wow, you look great girls, really funny, you'll give everyone a great laugh tonight."

"Jesus Dad, it's not supposed to be funny, it's 70's glamour."

"Oh aye, well you look lovely girls," Mr Quinn tried to recover.

"Christ Damo!" Mrs Quinn gave him a friendly slap on the arm. Then to the girls, "Girls you look amazing. You are so gorgeous. Let me get my phone I want to take some pictures." She rolled across the sofa to scoop up her phone. She arranged the girls in front of the large fireplace and got them to pose for the photos.

The platform boots gave them height and they towered over the bare-footed Mrs Quinn. Especially Gabrielle whom Mrs Quinn thought looked incredibly sexy. She snapped pictures of both girls together and each individually. But she found herself taking many more of Gabby. The whole time she was telling the girls how great they looked. But she couldn't stop thinking about the kiss mark on Mary's bum. 'Was it really made by Gabby's lips?'

Mary's white boots came up to just below her knees. Her skirt revealed a hand length of panty-hosed leg above the knee. But the pleats meant the skirt swayed beautifully as she moved, flashing a bit more thigh. She wore a colourful silky blouse that was tied at her midriff. She also wore her hair tied up in a floral scarf.

Gabby also had a headscarf holding up her gorgeous mane of auburn hair. It was bright red and caused her red lipstick to pop. Her floral blouse was burnt ochre and also showed off her midriff. Her flared skirt accentuated her shapely bum. She too had tan coloured pantyhose, but as her red boots came up above her knees, she only showed a couple of inches of leg. Whereas Mary looked girlishly cute Gabby was vampishly sexy.

Eventually the photos were done and the girls excitedly prepared to leave. Mr Quinn drove them to town and dropped them off. As he did he instructed them, "I'll pick you up at midnight girls. So be right here on time. Now don't be late will you?" They rushed off assuring him they would be there. But in seconds they connected with a group of friends and went off chattering. Mr Quinn tooted and waved as he drove off, but they were so busy with their friends they ignored him.

The evening at home

While Mr Quinn took the girls to town, Mrs Quinn prepared a meal for them both. After they had eaten they snuggled-up on the sofa to watch a movie.

Emily couldn't concentrate on the film. She felt distracted. Damian sat at one end of the sofa and Emily leaned into his body. She could feel the heat of his skin though his shirt. She was feeling very turned on.

"We could take advantage of an empty house Damo," she looked up into his eyes suggestively. Her hand strayed across his torso to his waist and she started to undo his belt and flies.

But Damian complained, "Ah sweetheart, I'm knackered from playing 18 today. You know I like to make sure you have a good time and I just don't feel I have the energy right now. I'm sorry, but you understand?"

"Of course sweetie, I know you always look after me, but maybe I can just be your dirty girl," she referred to one of their favourite little games. Continuing to undo his jeans she knelt up and kissed him and added, "You just relax and let me take care of you." She pulled his jeans wide open to reveal his shorts already showing a thick ridge, "Someone's not too tired I see," she teased. Damian gave a sheepish smile.

But Emily wasn't angry and she kissed him again before sliding down to pull his jeans and shorts off his cock. She always admired his lovely cock and did so now as it sprang from his shorts, already more than half erect. She thought it beautiful. Long and straight and thick enough so that her small hand could only just wrap her fingers around it. She clasped it now and gave it a few encouraging strokes feeling it harden further in her hand. She drew back his foreskin to reveal the lovely, shapely head and thought of all the pleasure this gorgeous instrument had given her over the years.

For a moment she thought about stripping off and sitting on it. But a promise is a promise and she bent to kiss the tip. Swirling her tongue around the velvety head she opened her lips draw him into her mouth and clasped her lips around the shaft. At the same time she continued to play her tongue against the sensitive glans.

Stroking him and gently bobbing her head she continued to suck on his tumescent cock and alternatively lavish the head with generous licks of her soft tongue

As she was giving Damian so much pleasure she couldn't resist reaching down to open her jeans. As she did so her free hand delved deep into her panties finding her clit. Her labia were hot and slick and very sensitive. The first touch prompted a shocked exclamation of pleasure, which came through as a throaty groan due to her busy mouth.

She continued to play with her clit as she sucked and stroked her husband's hard, sexy manhood. He was relishing this unexpected treat. It's not like they don't have a healthy sex life, but between work, Mary and their busy social life they generally have to plan time for each other, it's rare that they can be so spontaneous.

Damian thought about responding to Emily a little more generously. It goes against his instinct to be a selfish lover, but on this occasion he decided to be just that. Usually a blowjob like this is just foreplay. But he hoped Emily wanted to go all the way and let him cum in her mouth.

It didn't take long and he soon gasped as the climax overcame him. Emily knew it was coming, but she didn't hesitate to keep her mouth firmly wrapped around her husband's cock. She loved him dearly and relished the opportunity to be a little wanton for him. She knew he loved it when she submitted to him like this. It was her power. They often reminisced about the first time they did this. It reminded them both of their first real sex.

They had dated a couple of times while students but hadn't gone any further than kissing. Emily had always had a high sex drive and honestly thought he was being a bit slow. So after he walked her home late one night from the Student's Union, she invited him in for 'coffee'.

Her flatmate Eimear was in her bedroom presumably asleep, and as they waited for the kettle to boil they were kissing, she could feel he had an erection and she had a naughty idea. She slid down and unzipped him and right there in the small kitchen she sucked him to an explosive orgasm and swallowed his spunk. Then she told him, "Bet you didn't know I could do that."

From that moment they were passionate lovers and often cherished the memory of her brazen forwardness. Emily often joked that if it hadn't been for her they'd still just be kissing.

Tonight Damian gave himself up to his wife's expert attentions. Emily felt his cock pulsing in her mouth as it laced her tongue with its warm silky emissions. She relished it swallowing each eruption until there was no more. She released his cock and licked the last drops of his cum from her lips. She looked up into his contented face and he smiled, "Jesus, sweetheart, you are still amazing."

They lay in silence for a few minutes; she kissed his slowly wilting cock. Her hand was still lazily playing with herself inside her panties.

"I feel I should return the favour...," Damian offered without much conviction.

Emily was warm in her response, "No, you're too tired. Why don't you just go on to bed? I'll fetch the girls."

Damian sat up slowly, "You sure?" the question was really rhetorical.

"Sure, it's only about an hour until I need to get them. Go on now off to bed with you."

"Thanks, sweetheart. I will definitely repay the favour in the morning. I owe you a massive orgasm," he kissed her on the cheek as he got up.

"I'll hold you to that," she called after him.

As her husband went to bed Emily laid back and lazily played with herself. Her hand was still in her panties through her open jeans. She slowly played with her clit just edging around the lurking orgasm. She wanted to keep herself on the boil and enjoy thinking naughty thoughts. But now she knew Damian would be 'dead to the world' asleep. So knowing that she wouldn't be disturbed she kicked off her jeans and panties. She spread her legs to play with herself properly. She wanted to orgasm and set about working herself to a climax.

Emily was a very sexual woman. She and Damian had maintained a healthy sex life all these years. They adored each other and loved giving pleasure to one another. They had sex most weeks at least once. They were also very open about sometimes just needing to masturbate. So even if Damian came back down he wouldn't be shocked to see her like this.

Emily was well into her stride now. Her pussy was very wet and she could hear the slick wet sounds of her fingers working herself to orgasm. Her eyes were closed and she was imagining Damian making love to her. She was picturing his beautiful cock entering her and her kissing him. Her mind then strayed to the kiss mark on Mary's bum. She tried to refocus on Damian, but she kept thinking about the girls kissing. She was resisting this thought but it kept coming back. Flashes of them kissing in the kitchen; flashes of them naked together in bed. Mary kissing Gabby. Gabby in her 70s outfit. Emily groaned at the surge of orgasmic pleasure that rippled though her. How could thoughts of her daughter's friend make her feel like this? She tried to push it away, but it kept coming back. Her hand flew over her pussy and she felt the orgasm building inside her. She was close. Her eyes were shut tight and she was willing herself over the edge. She needed it, she needed this orgasm. She wanted so much... so much. She was kissing her now; in her mind's eye she was kissing Gabby. She wanted to kiss Gabby; she wanted to have what Mary obviously had. Gabby was so hot tonight, so hot...

Her orgasm churned inside her, she was shaking and bucking her hips in tune to the crashing waves of pleasure exploding from her insides. She curled up on the sofa and trembled though the after shocks. Her breathing was deep and fast. She could feel her clothes clinging to her hot clammy body from the perspiration of her exertions. She closed her eyes and tried to make sense of what just happened. Did she really just get off thinking about her daughter's friend? It made no sense. She just got carried away. She doesn't like women that way. She loves men, she loves her husband. But Gabby's image swirled in her head and then seemed to fuse into an image of Eimear. She had not thought of Eimear for years and now she kept coming into her thoughts.

With a shock she came out of this reverie and realised that she had less than 15 minutes to pick-up the girls. She pulled on her clothes and grabbed her phone and car keys. She ran out of the house still hopping into her Converse. She was in the car in moments and headed to town. Her thoughts we still confused and she was still buzzing from her orgasm. But the drive calmed her and she had reverted to parent mode by the time she arrived in the town.

Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers
12